- Can't get over all of the fuzzy math that is being used here; it's like someone decided on a number ($386 million) and the rest of the writers are using estimates in the subsequent shows;
- I get the feeling that there was one writer assigned to each storyline (say 6, for example) and was responsible for a single storyline for one script - then, the next script, they shifted to the next storyline and didn't inform the writer who was taking over for their original storyline of any details...kind of like musical chairs, except without music and, er, without chairs;
- Still can't stand Jason Gedrick's smirk;
- How much time has actually passed? Doesn't it actually take a while before people get their money before they really go hog wild? It seems like only 2 or 3 weeks have passed and they are all crazed with moola-fever, like they've already spent most of the money;
- I also sense that the writers have NEVER lived a day in reality - the stilted dialogue, the poor math skills, the illogical behavior of the characters, the lack of continuity - it seems to be a kind of juvenile view of what people are like and comes from people without any experience about real people.
Geez - bitter, bitter, bitter...
Edited by pookie99, Jun 23, 2006 @ 9:11 AM.