The PPTH Diary of Doom

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

29 replies to this topic

arizonamyrie

arizonamyrie

Stalker

Posted May 27, 2006 @ 7:48 PM

Our favorite House stars keep diaries at work, and everyone knows where each others' are hidden. Ultimately, drama and humor ensues when they/we read each other's diaries, and leave comments for the author!

The rules:
  • Reply to the previous post's diary entry in a new post.
  • Sign (type) the character's name that is responding.
  • Start a new diary entry, sign, and then "Add Reply."

I'll give us a start.

~~~~

Dear diary,

Came across the weirdest website today while I was trying to hide from clinic duty. It's called "Television Without Pity," and there's a thread on there about, US!!! People are idiots! It's like they think we're all television characters. However, there's this thing called "HoYay" which is actually true between me and Wilson, who has the dreamiest eyes, and pancakes.... Time to raid the fridge in his new apartment!

House

lu5

lu5

Couch Potato

• Interests:Doctor Who, Torchwood, Glee, Psych, Burn Notice, Royal Pains, Covert Affairs . . .

Posted May 27, 2006 @ 8:44 PM

Dear diary,

Came across the weirdest website today while I was trying to hide from clinic duty. It's called "Television Without Pity," and there's a thread on there about, US!!! People are idiots! It's like they think we're all television characters. However, there's this thing called "HoYay" which is actually true between me and Wilson, who has the dreamiest eyes, and pancakes.... Time to raid the fridge in his new apartment! -- House

House,
I don't know where you are getting your supply from, but lay off the acid trips! You know how Cameron will come whine to me with her concern about your "recreational" drug use.
--- Cuddy

Dear Diary,
I wonder how long it will be before House figures out that the injections are merely an excuse to get him to see how hot my ass is? If House doesn't make a move soon, I think Wilson may be next on my list -- or maybe Chase.
--- Cuddy

mightybigpiperfan

mightybigpiperfan

Fanatic

Posted May 27, 2006 @ 9:09 PM

I knew that was what you were doing all along, I just wanted to see how long you would let me do it. If I don't say anything, I get to keep looking at some very fine scenery either way I look at you.

House

******************** (here's my shot, sorry if it sucks!)

Dear Diary,

My signed up for a class today. It is called "Breaking the News: How Give Bad News and Get Thanked." I signed up because I want to support our colleges here at PPTH. It's not because I need to learn how to give bad news; I've given bad news lots of. . . while never mind. I hope the class isn't too sad.

Cameron

arizonamyrie

arizonamyrie

Stalker

Posted May 27, 2006 @ 11:07 PM

Cammy -

Wilson and I signed up too. Of course, for different reasons. Just ignore the man in the back with the cane, dark sunglasses, and popcorn that will be laughing at you hysterically.

Housey

~~~~~~~

House is giving me slack again. First he stole my food when I was with my first three wives. Then he stole my food when I moved in with him. It was really nice when I lived at Grace's, and it was just to help her out, not what everyone was thinking! I have morals after all. She slept on the couch. Anyway, House just came over, and he's eyeing me with that hungry look, and says that he hasn't eaten. He's bought syrup. I don't know what he really wants, but...

James

Edited by arizonamyrie, May 27, 2006 @ 11:08 PM.

Taiga

Taiga

Fanatic

Posted May 27, 2006 @ 11:18 PM

This is funny! Chase should have a Rage Diary, like Nick's on the old CSI thread.

GranTorino

GranTorino

Channel Surfer

Posted May 27, 2006 @ 11:34 PM

House is giving me slack again. First he stole my food when I was with my first three wives. Then he stole my food when I moved in with him. It was really nice when I lived at Grace's, and it was just to help her out, not what everyone was thinking! I have morals after all. She slept on the couch. Anyway, House just came over, and he's eyeing me with that hungry look, and says that he hasn't eaten. He's bought syrup. I don't know what he really wants, but...

James

Syrup? That's nothing. If you really want to get things going, try edible body paint. There's a nice place called "Velvet's Boutique and Marital Aid Emporium" just outside Princeton that can get you everything you need. Just tell them Rob sent you and they'll give you a discount on the imported stuff.

--Chase

Dear Diary,

Uck. Have just finished 10 hour shift. Would feel terrible, if not for supreme and genius-like foresight in remembering to stock extra strawberry body wash, shampoo, conditioner and hair gel in locker. Yay, me! Stole Wilson's hair dryer to perfect the look; if he notices, will blame House. Cameron (whose hair is totally groady, unlike mine) still mooning after House, House becoming increasingly peeved at her goopy eyes. Doesn't matter, though, Wilson will kill her if she tries anything.

Still the prettiest.

-Robby

(OT: For 50 points, what famous fandom diary am I referencing? And edited because I can't spell at 1 AM.)

Edited by GranTorino, May 27, 2006 @ 11:35 PM.

mightybigpiperfan

mightybigpiperfan

Fanatic

Posted May 27, 2006 @ 11:35 PM

Chase?? Though it reminded me of The Lord of the Rings diaries, which in that case I would say Legolas.

Edited by mightybigpiperfan, May 27, 2006 @ 11:36 PM.

CanSpy

CanSpy

Fanatic

Posted May 27, 2006 @ 11:56 PM

Ack! I love you, Gran Torino. It's The Super Secret Diaries of the Fellowship of the Ring by Cassandra Claire!

Lemme try Foreman:

Dear Diary:

Went out for walk with Nurse Brenda tonight. V. odd, as thought blowing Horn of Plainsborough suppost to summon Interns of the West. V. informative though.

Edited by CanSpy, May 28, 2006 @ 12:02 AM.

arizonamyrie

arizonamyrie

Stalker

Posted May 28, 2006 @ 12:21 PM

Foreman -

Forget the nurses! You're mine!

Drug Rep.

~~~~~

Dear Diary,

Went out for a walk with one of those doctors in Diagnostics last night on a dare from the other clinic nurses. What was his name? Oh yeah, Foreman, that's his name. Well anyways, things took a turn for the worse rather quickly, and rather than end it, I decided to have a little fun with him and the local lore. Paid off a couple of interns with promises of sleep just to scare him a bit. On a side note, why are House and Wilson covered in syrup? Maybe I don't want to know.

Brenda

eta: edited because I can't read

Edited by arizonamyrie, May 28, 2006 @ 12:23 PM.

lu5

lu5

Couch Potato

• Interests:Doctor Who, Torchwood, Glee, Psych, Burn Notice, Royal Pains, Covert Affairs . . .

Posted May 29, 2006 @ 2:19 AM

Dear Diary,

Went out for a walk with one of those doctors in Diagnostics last night on a dare from the other clinic nurses. What was his name? Oh yeah, Foreman, that's his name. Well anyways, things took a turn for the worse rather quickly, and rather than end it, I decided to have a little fun with him and the local lore. Paid off a couple of interns with promises of sleep just to scare him a bit. On a side note, why are House and Wilson covered in syrup? Maybe I don't want to know.

Brenda

Despite the fact that Foreman hurt my feelings when he stole my article, said he wasn't my friend, and stabbed me with a tainted needle, I do not take pleasure in what you did to Foreman. That was quite cruel of you to do what you did. I am afraid that Foreman has not fully recovered yet, and messing with his head like that is just wrong.
It is wrong,wrong,wrong.
-- Cameron

Dear Diary,
I am sitting at House's bedside waiting dutifully for him to wake. I hope that Wilson doesn't mind too much. He has been standing at the door for a while, as if he would like to come in. I wonder why he has that pancake syrup with him? I don't recall pancakes being on the menu for the patients today, and besides that, House isn't awake yet. Maybe there is a study on the effect of certain odors on the healing process. I suppose the syrup does smell rather lovely!
-- Cameron

NephandiMan

NephandiMan

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 29, 2006 @ 3:20 AM

Dear Diary,
I am sitting at House's bedside waiting dutifully for him to wake. I hope that Wilson doesn't mind too much. He has been standing at the door for a while, as if he would like to come in. I wonder why he has that pancake syrup with him? I don't recall pancakes being on the menu for the patients today, and besides that, House isn't awake yet. Maybe there is a study on the effect of certain odors on the healing process. I suppose the syrup does smell rather lovely!
-- Cameron

Cameron:

You're so cute when you're naive. Come to think of it, you're always cute. Think about it.

-Jimmy

~~~~~~~~

Dear Diary,

Recently shot - twice. Though diagnostically boring, I must admit that it has opened up new perspectives for me. As I lay on the operating table, bleeding to death, I thought about Wilson's oft-repeated remark that I push everyone away. God only knows why he refused to be pushed - even when he resigned during Vogler's reign of terror, and I said nothing to defend him, he remained loyal. It was then that I had a very "duh!" moment: being alone sucks. And all my sarcasm, snark, and cruelty doesn't change the fact that I was profoundly relieved - dare I say touched? - to wake up and find Cameron sitting by my bedside. All right, so it was a hallucination. That only makes it more poignant that I would be moved by it - how lonely would I have to be for a mere chimera of human warmth to move me? In any case, I'm turning over a new leaf. From now on, I'm going to be less abrasive, less blunt, and less ready to assume the worst about people. I may even start being nice. But for now, I sign off as

The Reformed,
Gregory House, M.D.

PS: You didn't actually believe me?

TrooperCam

TrooperCam

Fanatic

Posted May 29, 2006 @ 3:47 AM

Dear Diary,

Recently shot - twice. Though diagnostically boring, I must admit that it has opened up new perspectives for me. As I lay on the operating table, bleeding to death, I thought about Wilson's oft-repeated remark that I push everyone away. God only knows why he refused to be pushed - even when he resigned during Vogler's reign of terror, and I said nothing to defend him, he remained loyal. It was then that I had a very "duh!" moment: being alone sucks. And all my sarcasm, snark, and cruelty doesn't change the fact that I was profoundly relieved - dare I say touched? - to wake up and find Cameron sitting by my bedside. All right, so it was a hallucination. That only makes it more poignant that I would be moved by it - how lonely would I have to be for a mere chimera of human warmth to move me? In any case, I'm turning over a new leaf. From now on, I'm going to be less abrasive, less blunt, and less ready to assume the worst about people. I may even start being nice. But for now, I sign off as

The Reformed,
Gregory House, M.D.

Have you considered a career in fiction writing if you ever decide to stop being a doctor. You're very good. -Cuddy

Dear Diary,

I think Dr. Wilson likes me. I mean really really likes me. Maybe I will be the fourth Mrs. Wilson.
--Cameron

NephandiMan

NephandiMan

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 29, 2006 @ 4:14 AM

Dear Diary,

I think Dr. Wilson likes me. I mean really really likes me. Maybe I will be the fourth Mrs. Wilson.
--Cameron

I'm sorry, but a certain syphilitic senior has already claimed that honor.
-James Wilson, M.D.

~~~~~~

Lately legions of obsessed people with too much time on their hands have been trying to pair me with House. Don't they see that my problem is that I like women too much, if anything?

-James Wilson, M.D.

arizonamyrie

arizonamyrie

Stalker

Posted May 29, 2006 @ 10:26 AM

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy, my dear Jimmy-

Are we forgetting our second bachelor party? You know darned well that I look good in a dress after only three beers. I had you and half of oncology fooled that night. And a few of the nurses, but they don't count.

-House

PS: I'm turning over my new leaf, starting with you.

~~~~~

Dearest diary:

I LOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE pancake syrup! WHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allison

PS: And Wilson just gave me his macademia nut pancake recipe!!!!!!!

Edited by arizonamyrie, May 29, 2006 @ 10:27 AM.

NephandiMan

NephandiMan

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 29, 2006 @ 11:55 AM

Dearest diary:

I LOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE pancake syrup! WHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allison

PS: And Wilson just gave me his macademia nut pancake recipe!!!!!!!

I wonder how Cameron would react if she found out that "pancake syrup" is the only kind of syrup there is.

-Dr. Eric Foreman

~~~~~

There seems to be an unhealthy obsession with pancakes in this hospital. House suggested that it could be a sign of a viral infection, Chase can't shut up about how fat Americans are, Cameron is pushing systemic lupus, but I'm convinced it's mad cow disease. I'm consulting with a lawyer from Boston who claims to be an expert in mad cow - certainly he sounded convincing.

-Dr. Eric Foreman

Miss Daisy

Miss Daisy

Fanatic

Posted May 29, 2006 @ 12:10 PM

I don't think this is what you're talking about, GranTorino, but it reminded me of Bridget Jones' Diary for some reason.

arizonamyrie

arizonamyrie

Stalker

Posted May 29, 2006 @ 12:48 PM

There seems to be an unhealthy obsession with pancakes in this hospital. House suggested that it could be a sign of a viral infection, Chase can't shut up about how fat Americans are, Cameron is pushing systemic lupus, but I'm convinced it's mad cow disease. I'm consulting with a lawyer from Boston who claims to be an expert in mad cow - certainly he sounded convincing.

-Dr. Eric Foreman

House! Wilson! Cameron! Get rid of the syrup, NOW!

Cuddy

~~~~~~

I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty, and witty, and bright! And I pity, any girl that isn't me tonight!

Chase

Taiga

Taiga

Fanatic

Posted May 29, 2006 @ 5:12 PM

I heard on the news that Greg had been shot, and immediately left my crippled husband's side to be with him. When I arrived at the hospital I found his stupid Australian intensivist singing "I Feel Pretty" and had to punch him in the arm before he would tell me where Greg was. When I got to Greg's room James and the skinny brunette were with Greg, and all three were covered in syrup. What was that about? I ordered them out of the room so I could be alone with Greg, but Greg threw his bedpan at me.
Stacy

ETA In writing this I assumed the bedpan was empty, but I didn't say so - my bad. The next poster can interpret it as he or she chooses!;)

Edited by Taiga, May 29, 2006 @ 7:29 PM.

mightybigpiperfan

mightybigpiperfan

Fanatic

Posted May 29, 2006 @ 5:47 PM

Nice!

NephandiMan

NephandiMan

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 30, 2006 @ 1:03 AM

Dear Moron,

The woman who decided it would be a great idea to stretch me out upon the rack of the world for a while longer visited today. I threw my bedpan at her (don't worry, it was empty). Her reflexes have suffered in our time apart - I expected her to catch it.

-Gregory House

~~~~~

Why, oh why, did I ever let those two get near each other again?

- Dr. Lisa Cuddy

arizonamyrie

arizonamyrie

Stalker

Posted May 31, 2006 @ 12:57 AM

Because I bribed you Lisa!

Love,
Stacy
XOXO

~~~~~

I can't believe what's going on here. I wake up from being shot and all hell has broken loose. And this time, I don't think I am hallucinating! Cuddy told me she didn't give me the ketamine, and my leg kills. I keep upping my morphine dosage, but it's not working.

When I first woke up, Wilson and Cameron were standing over my bed eating pancakes, and Cameron was starting on one good sugar high. Yummy! Then, Chase goes bouncing by singing Bernstein. Cuddy chased after him and was then on the warpath concerning Wilson and Cameron and the syrup. Great. Here comes wife number four. When will he ever learn? Of course, when that syphyllitic patient left me, she found Wilson, so maybe she'll be number four and Cameron number five?

Will say though that throwing the bedpan did make my day today, despite being shot and all. Wasn't the nicest thing I could do, but "reform" is a twelve-step process.

The "Reformed,"
Gregory House, MD

lu5

lu5

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 2, 2006 @ 9:39 PM

**** Fast Foward to Season 3 as this thread has been dead for a while ******
Dear Diary,
I am so concerned about House. I wish he would open up to me. Doesn't he know that when we ask about his pain it is because we care for him? The DDX is always important, but it is important that as colleagues we care for each other, because it is always about the caring.
(P.S. Ethics are really important too.)
-- Cameron

Hail The Random

Hail The Random

Fanatic

Posted Oct 2, 2006 @ 11:47 PM

Dear Diary,
I am so concerned about House. I wish he would open up to me. Doesn't he know that when we ask about his pain it is because we care for him? The DDX is always important, but it is important that as colleagues we care for each other, because it is always about the caring.
(P.S. Ethics are really important too.)
-- Cameron

Cam-
Yes it IS important that we care for each other. And ethics are the most important thing ever! In Happy Cameron La-La land. Now stop saying things like this, because I had to give Chase money to go and buy a new book. These things aren't cheep!
-Foreman
Hey Dr. Mandingo! Why didn't you just take one? You've got experience!!
-The Unreformed Gregory House, with his old carpet back! Take that, Cuddy!

NOTE: House didn't actually write 'with his old carpet back. Take that, Cuddy!' and Nurse Brenda is figuring out who id it with her trusty tranquilizer dart set.

Blackhander

Blackhander

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 3, 2006 @ 12:00 PM

Mandingo? You've used that one before. Could it be true? Has the great Greg House run out of pithy comebacks? Up is Down, Right is Left, Cameron is a stable well rounded person!
What a world we're living in.- Foreman
Sarcasm really isn't your forte is it?
That being said, you know, there IS one name I haven't used yet. You know which one I'm talking about!
Keep reading my diary and you'd wish I had stuck with Mandingo .
I give you two weeks until you break.
Bet you're a cryer.

Oh, and you would know about right being left.
- House

Edited by Blackhander, Oct 3, 2006 @ 12:00 PM.

arizonamyrie

arizonamyrie

Stalker

Posted Oct 3, 2006 @ 2:42 PM

House,

I didn't have to put up with this in LA you know. Suddenly, the snowless weather is starting to look rather good.

Mandingo

PS: And I know my left from my right so stop throwing that in my face!

~~~~~

Foreman really needs to learn how to hide his diary better. I'm sitting here pretending to do crossword puzzles and watching House peer around the corner; Foreman just left the office on orders of getting us more coffee as House just can't live without his hourly caffeine fix! I don't know which is worse, the coffee or the Vicodin.

Anyway, back to Foreman. Just after he left House got up from his Sudoku games and peered around the corner of his office door. As soon as the elevator doors close on Foreman, which they must have just now, I'll get to see House go and rummage through Foreman's bag. Ooo, House found it again! Great, he looked at me while holding Foreman's diary and smiled. I think I'm in trouble.

Chase

Hail The Random

Hail The Random

Fanatic

Posted Oct 3, 2006 @ 6:00 PM

Chase, your always in trouble, get used to it. Oh, that was mean wasn't it?
-Cameron

I know you read this,CAMERON!!!!! You are needed by Cuddy, who didn't sound too happy. Since your patient dies and at the autopsy they found out that it was an autoimmune disorder...
-Foreman
*scrawled*YOU KNOW WHAT'S COMING FOR YOU*/scrawled*

MissMoneyBags

MissMoneyBags

Fanatic

• Interests:Beauty Contests, Railroads, Real Estate Speculation, Bank Errors, Staying Out Of Jail

Posted Oct 4, 2006 @ 9:52 AM

Dear Foreman,

How are the jackboots fitting? I knew you'd like them once you tried them. Someday you might even graduate to the cat o' nine tails, but don't tell Dr. Chase that.

Your Boss,

Lisa "Absolute Power" Cuddy

Hail The Random

Hail The Random

Fanatic

Posted Nov 11, 2006 @ 3:13 PM

Dr. Cuddy, you have to learn to hide this better. I saw Chase looking at it yesterday. Meet me at that resturaunt on the corner.
Submissivly yours, Foreman

cindy19912003

cindy19912003

Channel Surfer

• Interests:House, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter.

Posted Apr 19, 2008 @ 2:17 PM

James,

Did Gre getting any better? I've heard what he'd been though these two years, I really hope he didn't push you away like he did to me.

Stacy

NewbieEater

NewbieEater

Channel Surfer

Posted Dec 10, 2009 @ 11:44 PM

Stacy-

He's okay. He's learning. How are you?

James

-------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Diary-

I swear, sometimes, House drives me crazy! He's always planning my life like it's his. But I love it.

XOXO-

Wilson