Spoilers Only!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

1101 replies to this topic

peeps

peeps

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 18, 2008 @ 10:59 AM

SWC returns only in a previous flashback from previous season. Nothing new.

Quarkz

Quarkz

Loyal Viewer

Posted Feb 20, 2008 @ 6:24 PM

Latest from Ausiello:

Question: Kind of going crazy here. Can you find out what the deal is with Prison Break? The season finale aired Monday, and there seems to be some confusion as to whether or not it's ever coming back. Mike

Ausiello: Much to my surprise, I'm hearing a fourth season is pretty much a lock. Go figure.

Inexorabilis

Inexorabilis

Loyal Viewer

Posted Feb 21, 2008 @ 6:50 AM

Latest from Matt Mitovich on season four.

LolaRuns

LolaRuns

Stalker

Posted Mar 12, 2008 @ 5:16 AM

From excommunicated:

In a press conference miller reviled that the 4th season of 'Prison Break' will also be the last one. It's going to be the bloodiest season as Michel and his brother will try to revenge the death of Sera.

Link to post Link to page

LolaRuns

LolaRuns

Stalker

Posted Mar 13, 2008 @ 6:56 AM

R: Adi is asking, do you think there's a chance for redemption for Michael? Can he go back to being a "normal" guy with a "normal" life again?
W: I think that door is closed, unfortunately, I think with Sarah went Michael's chance of redemption. I think Sarah represented the happy ending, if you will, the two of them riding off into the sunset, and that would make the sacrifice and the suffering OK, but with her blood on his hands I don't think even the score is possible, I don't think he will ever be totally clean, I don't think there's such a thing as going back to the way things used to be. I think he might try, I think that'd make for some interesting drama, perhaps somewhere in the middle of season 4, but I imagine he'll find that easier said than done.
R: then that'll be a good challenge for you then, the 4th season.
W: I think so. To hold Michael's ground as one of the show's heroes and yet to acknowledge everything that's happened to him, how far he's come, as a man, as a person, as a soul, I think that's where season 4 lives and breathes from.

(I bolded the part that sounded interesting to me, could he really already know what things they are planning in the middle of the season? Or is that his hope/speculation?)

Source/Adi23 from Excom

Edited by LolaRuns, Mar 13, 2008 @ 7:00 AM.

Lurky

Lurky

Channel Surfer

• Interests:Now?? playing around in Prisneyland aside from my boring job.<br />Having a good time in board/forum to 'enhance' my brain activities...;)

Posted Mar 14, 2008 @ 12:43 AM

Maybe it's just the outline of S4. They have given him that. I think he said once that the actors were given the outline of the storyline, but the details came episode after episode. I love how he described where Michael is going to. Remember he used a lot of 'I think' which probably his interpretation to what he's supposed to be doing with Michael character given the outline.

If this is truly the direction of the show for next season, I'm ALL for it! Bring it on!

Edited by Lurky, Mar 14, 2008 @ 12:47 AM.

Wheelygirl

Wheelygirl

Fanatic

Posted Mar 22, 2008 @ 3:08 AM

The latest from Nick Santora's MySpace blog.

Season 4 is Officially Picked Up

So we got word on Wednesday that we are officially picked up by the network for Season 4. This is great news. We are all very excited. We are moving offices onto the Fox Studio Lot next week and we had to say goodbye to the offices that were our home for the past 3 years

LolaRuns

LolaRuns

Stalker

Posted Mar 25, 2008 @ 11:23 PM

From the comment section of a pbbuff post announcing the transfer to LA:

Another friend of mine visited Dallas last month & got to visit the Sona set there. They found out the next day that Prison Break announced they would be filming in L.A. & were starting on tearing down the Sona set. So I would assume the set is already gone since it was announced prior that P.B. would not be back to Texas.

katy b

katy b

Just Tuned In

Posted Mar 27, 2008 @ 2:18 PM

Sarah is back according to Kristin:

Aaah! Network sources tell me that the voices of you, the fans, have been heard. They are bringing back our beloved Dr. Sara Tancredi, Sarah Wayne Callies, as a regular for season four! Whoo-hoo!

Link to full Watch With Kristin article

ETA: Ooh. Ausiello has a longer article.

Edited by katy b, Mar 27, 2008 @ 2:30 PM.

EagleOfTruth

EagleOfTruth

Fanatic

Posted Mar 27, 2008 @ 3:03 PM

MORE DR SARA is BACK! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! It's TV guide. Sounds legit!
http://community.tvg...rison/800036399

Edited by EagleOfTruth, Mar 27, 2008 @ 4:07 PM.

angelblade131

angelblade131

Just Tuned In

Posted Mar 28, 2008 @ 9:20 AM

(from Ausiello):

Prison Break fans, prepare to seriously lose your heads.

Sarah Wayne Callies — whose rather ugly contract dispute with producers led to her apparent decapitation last October — is returning next season. Full-time. As Dr. Sara Tancredi. Head and all. Seriously.

How? Why? When? WTF?! All legitimate questions. Good thing I just hung up with Mr. Answer Man (aka executive producer Matt Olmstead).

(full article/interview here)

Edited by TWoP Dietrich, Mar 29, 2008 @ 11:07 AM.
Don't repost whole articles, please.

CHBoola

CHBoola

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 28, 2008 @ 3:40 PM

Sorry, wrong forum.

Edited by CHBoola, Mar 28, 2008 @ 3:45 PM.

vague

vague

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 29, 2008 @ 2:39 AM

Nick Santora about Sarah return:

yup, true, she's back.

source: PBelite via pbreakfans

moonwater

moonwater

Fanatic

Posted Apr 2, 2008 @ 5:24 PM

This is what Danay Garcia (Sofia) said exclusive for PBelite.org:

I will return but I don't know for how long. And I heard about the rumor that Sara is coming back.

source

MiSaFe

MiSaFe

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 4, 2008 @ 2:06 PM

From Nick Santora

So I am glad people are excited about Sara coming back. If you go back thru Season 3 you'll see that we intentionally did several things that would allow us to bring the character back if it was feasible production-wise. We saw an opportunity, the talented SWC was available and now we are going to have a fun time making a 4th season. Thanks for supporting the show. Best, Nick Santora.....

pineapple tart

pineapple tart

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 4, 2008 @ 11:08 PM

Does Nick Santora really think IDIOTS read his forum?

The writers "intentionally did several things that would allow (them) to bring the character back"? My ass! Lmao.

Nick's trying way too hard!

griffen

griffen

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 10, 2008 @ 5:12 PM

That quote from Danay sounds like she won't be a regular next year. I do like her, but trading her for Sara will help bring back the feel of the old seasons, along with the death of Lechero and the (probable) abandoning of the Sona set. Like I said in another thread, I hope this doesn't mean Sofia's death. It would be better if it ends between her and Lincoln and she goes to live with family members for a while or something.

harvardgurl

harvardgurl

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 23, 2008 @ 8:08 AM

Question: Got any Season 4 Prison Break scoop?
Ausiello: Two new players in the war between Scofield and the Company will be introduced in the season premiere. On one side we have Don, an FBI handler who offers Michael a way to bring down the Company once and for all. And on the other side we have Penrab, the Company's top assassin who's waiting on the sidelines for his chance to attack.

http://www.tvguide.com/ask-ausiello

Tourniquet

Tourniquet

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 29, 2008 @ 9:11 AM

Don't think this has already been said, and not sure if it counts as a spoiler, but Robert Knepper's had to cancel a UK convention appearance in June, due to fiming Prison Break, so know T-Bag'll be back

harvardgurl

harvardgurl

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 3, 2008 @ 8:46 AM

I'm not sure if this is considered a spoiler but I posted here just in case. It's a video interview with JLOK about seson four and Sarah's return. Oh and it seems from the interview JLOK starts shooting May 20th!

http://www.tvguide.c...on-break/192186

Jenzy

Jenzy

Fanatic

Posted May 7, 2008 @ 1:33 AM

Ask Ausiello

Question: Any more gossip on Prison Break? Natasha
Ausiello: Michael's headed back to prison next season! Kind of. According to my Prison snitch, a huge warehouse has been erected on the Fox backlot that will serve as a sort of "metaphorical prison" for Michael and his merry band of misfits (Dr. Sara included) next season.

evergreen38

evergreen38

Channel Surfer

Posted May 8, 2008 @ 2:43 AM

Title for 4x01 "Scylla"

Source: The Man

Dreamreader

Dreamreader

Channel Surfer

Posted May 8, 2008 @ 2:47 PM

Title for 4x01 "Scylla"

Source: The Man

Interesting. Can't wait to see the analogy between the story-line of the episode and the title.

lauratnz

lauratnz

Channel Surfer

Posted May 13, 2008 @ 2:15 PM

Michael Rapaport has joined Fox's "Prison Break" as a regular.

On the 20th Century Fox TV-produced "Prison Break," Rapaport will play a government agent who has an interesting offer for Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller) and his brother (Dominic Purcell). Production on the upcoming fourth season begins this month in Los Angeles.

Rapaport has been recurring in NBC's "My Name Is Earl," also for 20th TV.

Source: Hollywood Reporter (SpoilerTV)
---

I still vividly remember this guy as Phoebe's cop boyfriend Gary on Friends, whom I loved, btw. Yet I can't see myself taking him seriously (pic here) as an FBI agent on PB... I hope they toughen up his image for this new role :)

Edited by lauratnz, May 13, 2008 @ 3:01 PM.

Aj6

Aj6

Couch Potato

Posted May 13, 2008 @ 6:45 PM

Hasn't Michael Rapaport played a cop in other shows before? I seem to remember him from somthing other than friends and I don't watch My Name is Earl.

lauratnz

lauratnz

Channel Surfer

Posted May 14, 2008 @ 12:12 AM

Well, he actually did play a cop in Friends, which is all I remember him from *blushes*. He's got a lot of movies under his belt though...

griffen

griffen

Video Archivist

Posted May 14, 2008 @ 3:35 AM

Heh, I can't get that episode out my head, now. The one where Ross discovers a new respect of life after a car backfired and they thought they were being shot at. It is hard to take "Gary" seriously after exchanges like these:

Monica: Have Gary been in a real shoot-out?
Phoebe: Yes, once. Although he did it to himself... it's not a good story.

I also have a hard time disassociating him from his jerk character from The War At Home. It's gonna be interesting to se him in a more serious role.

HouseBroken

HouseBroken

Fanatic

Posted May 14, 2008 @ 4:40 PM

Well, he actually did play a cop in Friends, which is all I remember him from *blushes*. He's got a lot of movies under his belt though...

Wasn't he the one that "Phoebe" left because he shot a bird through the window, while they were in bed, for aparently no reason? I can never take that guy seriously now.

pmfg

pmfg

Fanatic

Posted May 14, 2008 @ 6:13 PM

I don't know if this are spoilers or just speaculation. But here it is.

A Break from Prison?: When Prison Break returns, the majority of our main characters won't be behind bars, though I hear it's just a matter of time before we see Michael arrested again. What else can we expect? T-Bag trying to flee the country, Whistler and Gretchen working together closely and Scofield starting the long process of getting his full body tattoo removed! You know what that means... more shirtless Michael scenes.

Source

guinevere79

guinevere79

Fanatic

Posted May 15, 2008 @ 2:54 AM

More tidbits from The_Man (he’s read the 4.01 script, apparently):

- Sara appears in the first episode.
- Robert Wisdom is out (obviously), most of the primary characters for 4.01 have been seen before
- The new roles don't appear in episode 4.01
- Matt Olmstead has the writing credit for episode 4.01.

He also confirms that what happened to her is explained in the first episode (not until later in the episode though) and that we'll know what happened to all the regular characters in the first episode.

And finally, he confirms that Michael and Sara have scenes together.

But he says he read the first draft of the script, which could still change.

Edited by guinevere79, May 15, 2008 @ 3:04 AM.