The Threepeat: Actors Who Just Can't Get Enough CSI

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

29 replies to this topic

Carpedi7

Carpedi7

Fanatic

Posted Mar 20, 2006 @ 10:31 PM

I don't know about anyone else, but I always check the guest stars to see if they have been in any of the other CSI's as guest stars. Playing different characters of course.

One that comes to mind is Brian Bloom. He was in the original first, then in CSI:Miami, and most recently in CSI:NY as the doctor who was being set up.

Who else has been in all 3?

SaraDi

SaraDi

Loyal Viewer

Posted Mar 20, 2006 @ 10:53 PM

Carmine Giovinazzo has been in all three.
He was in the CSI: Miami / NY crossover, and was also in an episode of CSI: Original from the 4th season, I believe. The one with the dragracers and the guy from Lost.

TeleRaven

TeleRaven

Fanatic

Posted Apr 28, 2006 @ 10:13 AM

James Badge Dale hit the trifecta all in one year with the last NY/Miami crossover, "Fugitive Flight" having already been in Vegas as a mental patient in "Committed".

Karoline

Karoline

Fanatic

Posted Apr 29, 2006 @ 3:43 PM

Silas Weir Mitchell, best known as that inmate in Prison Break who couldn't sleep, has been in all three; CSI: Miami, CSI: NY & CSI.

Edited by Karoline, Apr 29, 2006 @ 3:43 PM.

LisMin

LisMin

Couch Potato

Posted May 10, 2006 @ 10:05 PM

I just stumbled across one (don't ask why I was checking out the cast of the failed Generation X pilot :P)
Heather McComb was in all 3 shows at some point.

LisMin

LisMin

Couch Potato

Posted May 27, 2006 @ 1:15 PM

Michael Cudlitz (Bull Randleman in Band of Brothers) has been in all 3 shows.

Vegas - And Then There Were None (ep 209)
Miami - Nothing to Lose (ep 316)
NY - Super Men (ep 219)

I don't even watch NY but I knew he was in Vegas and Miami so I checked Imdb and wasn't at all surprised that he had been in NY too. :)

Wow, found another one just from watching the same episode of Miami!

Lochlyn Munro

Vegas - Invisible Evidence (ep 407) [he was the officer who never got permission to search the car where the knife Warrick was testifying about was found]
Miami - Nothing to Lose (ep 316) [hotheaded firefighter guy!]
NY - Bad Beat (ep 208)

Karoline

Karoline

Fanatic

Posted May 28, 2006 @ 7:13 PM

Michael B. Silver has been in all of them too.

CSI in 2002, as a prosecutor, The Accused Is Entitled.

CSI New York in 2004, as an EMT, Outside Man.

And last, but not least, he has a recurring role on CSI Miami as FBI agent Peter Elliott.

LisMin

LisMin

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 3, 2006 @ 3:07 PM

David DeLuise has been in all three.

Vegas - Scuba Doobie-Doo. He was the guy who was blowing blood from his nose on to the apartment walls.
Miami - The Score. He was the married corpse who was going to start up his own business showing guys how to pick up women.
NY - Til Death Do We Part. No idea what the part was, I don't actually watch NY.

Edited by LisMin, Jun 3, 2006 @ 3:07 PM.

Gafoon

Gafoon

Channel Surfer

Posted Jun 11, 2006 @ 2:12 PM

Elaine Hendrix has been in all three, playing essentially the same character (who also happens to be the same character she played in "The Parent Trap" remake).

Karoline

Karoline

Fanatic

Posted Jul 15, 2006 @ 4:44 PM

Damani Roberts has been in all three too. In Felony Flight/Manhattan Manhunt and in CSI's No Humans Involved from season five.

Edited by Karoline, Jul 15, 2006 @ 4:44 PM.

Carpedi7

Carpedi7

Fanatic

Posted Sep 22, 2006 @ 5:15 PM

Shawn Christian just made the threepeat with an appearance in CSI:Miami in the premiere as Carl Silvers

He was in CSI:NY in the episode "Jamalot" as Ryan Chisholm

and in the original CSI back in 2001 in the episode "Table Stakes" as Patrick Haynes/Chad Matthews.

I knew him best from his role in the soap "As the World Turns" as the original Mike Kasnoff and also as Johnny in Summerland.

Mommy22alyns

Mommy22alyns

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 25, 2006 @ 1:33 PM

Sam Anderson just completed a threepeat with last week's CSI NY.

*feels proud of self for noticing*

Kerry Blue

Kerry Blue

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 2, 2006 @ 10:30 PM

Tim Guinee has apparently been on all three as well, including an appearance earlier this season on LV playing a priest.

StKatherine

StKatherine

Fanatic

Posted May 10, 2007 @ 2:26 PM

With the NY episode a couple weeks ago with the sideshow circus dude whose brother was ticked that he was going to sell, so he tried to off him (wow, that's all kinds of sentence there...), Mark Keily got the threepeat. I find that when I see someone on CSI: LV or NY that I recognize, I have the urge to go to imdb to check if they were also on Miami. Since I don't watch Horatio-fest, I can't keep track of its guest stars.

Molotovcocktail

Molotovcocktail

Just Tuned In

• Interests:Burlesque dancing,Performance art,Radical politics,Challenging the staus quo,improv,open mics,acting,singing,the 1970's,surrealism,Geric,Radical cheering,freelance writing,red wine,vaudeville,liberals,protesting,aruguments w/a purpose and,East village night clubs,Tarot card reading,astrology and my csi reruns.

Posted May 14, 2007 @ 12:16 AM

My cousin Brian Bloom.He's knocked out all three.Lucky Bastard.

Montrealais

Montrealais

Loyal Viewer

Posted Dec 7, 2007 @ 9:03 AM

Well, in terms of main characters, I believe it is HoCaine who has been in all three. He was there in CSI and CSI: Miami crossover as well as in CSI: Miami - CSI: NY crossover

Zoned Out

Zoned Out

Stalker

Posted Dec 7, 2007 @ 9:47 AM

In terms of characters, yes, Horatio Caine has appeared in all three CSI shows (and if you consider "MIA/NYC - NonStop" as the pilot episode for CSI:NY in addition to being an episode of CSI:Miami, then Calleigh Duquesne/Emily Procter, Eric Delko/Adam Rodriguez, Dr. Alexx Woods/Khandi Alexander and Tim Speedle/Rory Cochrane have appeared on all three). But as was mentioned earlier in the thread, there is another main actor from one of the series to have appeared on all three, he just didn't appear as the same character on all three:

Carmine Giovinazzo has been in all three.
He was in the CSI: Miami / NY crossover, and was also in an episode of CSI: Original from the 4th season, I believe. The one with the dragracers and the guy from Lost.

The CSI episode CG was in was "Revenge Is Best Served Cold" and it was actually in the third season of CSI.

Edited by Zoned Out, Dec 7, 2007 @ 9:55 AM.

Carpedi7

Carpedi7

Fanatic

Posted Nov 7, 2008 @ 12:42 PM

Peyton List just made the Threepeat. Granted she played the same character in New York and Miami but still, all three shows now.

Anen

Anen

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 14, 2009 @ 11:17 AM

AJ Buckley played a murderer in the original series. If he was also in the Miami/NY crossover, he'd be a threepeater.

Zoned Out

Zoned Out

Stalker

Posted Jan 14, 2009 @ 5:18 PM

AJ Buckley played a murderer in the original series. If he was also in the Miami/NY crossover, he'd be a threepeater.

No, according to imdb.com he first showed up in "Bad Beat," the 8th episode of the second season of CSI:NY. That's a year and a half after the first CSI:Miami/CSI:NY crossover that introduced CSI:NY and is just after the second crossover which was the 7th episode of CSI:NY's second season, "Manhattan Manhunt." (That second crossover was different though in that only Mac appeared in the CSI:Miami episode that preceded "Manhattan Manhunt" and only Horatio appeared in the CSI:NY episode.)

Though now that AJ Buckley is a series regular, if they ever do another crossover, he'll have a good shot at being in it and thereby completing the threepeat.

Firecat

Firecat

Fanatic

Posted Jun 21, 2009 @ 12:59 PM

Katherine Winnick has apparently done the three-peat, although the only appearance I remember is the NY one (Corporate Warriors, where the suspects where all wielding swords at various points). I just looked her up because we saw the rerun the other day and my husband realized he went to high school with her.

StKatherine

StKatherine

Fanatic

Posted Jul 16, 2009 @ 3:01 PM

Upon rewatching CSI:NY's "Rush to Judgement," I realized that George Newbern has the three-peat. If I remember correctly, he was not the killer in the CSI:Miami episode (although he was a prime suspect at one point, but being identified as such early before the 45 minute mark confirmed his innocence), thus trashing my "if he's played by George Newbern, he's guilty" theory.

Trini Girl

Trini Girl

Stalker

• Interests:http://www.biblegateway.com/

Posted Oct 14, 2009 @ 1:21 AM

CBS is making Laurence Fishburne an intentional threepeater with a triple crossover for November sweeps.

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN CSI HISTORY, ONE CHARACTER WILL APPEAR IN ALL THREE SERIES FOR A THREE PART CROSSOVER TRILOGY

CSI DR. RAY LANGSTON FOLLOWS THE EVIDENCE ON A CASE TO MIAMI, NEW YORK AND BACK TO LAS VEGAS

Laurence Fishburne Guest Stars in "CSI: Miami" and "CSI: NY," and Wraps Up the Case at Home in Las Vegas on "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation"

Trini Girl

Trini Girl

Stalker

Posted Apr 26, 2010 @ 3:52 PM

I've only seen his CSI:M episode, but according to IMDB, my boo Amaury Nolasco is a threepeater!

ScribblerGuy

ScribblerGuy

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 6, 2011 @ 10:21 PM

And, Kevin Weisman (IMDb link, Marshall on Alias) officially joined the threepeater club tonight. He did it in reverse order (links go to CBS press releases at thefutoncritic.com): NY, Miami, and finally, the Mothership.

jennifer6973

jennifer6973

Fanatic

Posted Feb 18, 2011 @ 9:08 PM

Megan Ward has joined the threepeat club with tonight's episode of CSI:NY

Reb Yell

Reb Yell

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 11, 2011 @ 11:21 PM

Seamus Dever, of Castle, has been on all CSI:M, CSI:NY, and on CSI Vegas twice (as two different characters). Does that make him a four-peat?

iscoffy

iscoffy

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 19, 2012 @ 6:28 PM

Looks like Mark Aiken just hit threepeat status with his appearance in CSI last night, also in reverse order.

Trini Girl

Trini Girl

Stalker

Posted Jun 29, 2012 @ 12:59 AM

Not a three-peater yet, but Ryan McPartlin was on CSI:Miami last season, and in a really bad CSI:NY episode too.

PictureItSicily

PictureItSicily

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 30, 2012 @ 12:48 PM

Michael Cudlitz and Kim Coates are three peaters