Scheduling and Syndication: When and Where is it on?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

58 replies to this topic

jadeblue

jadeblue

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 9, 2007 @ 4:39 PM

I would check the old Firefly thread. There has to be some mention in there, right? And maybe a link to an article. Other than remembering I was excited at the time, I don't remember anything about when the unaired episodes were actually aired for the first time.

uptoolate1966

uptoolate1966

Fanatic

Posted Jul 10, 2007 @ 5:32 PM

IMdB lists the air dates as

Trash 21 July 2003
The Message 28 July 2003
Heart of Gold 4 August 2003

I don't know if it's accurate. *shrug*

jadeblue

jadeblue

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 7, 2007 @ 4:29 PM

Just a reminder that there is a Firefly marathon on the SciFi channel this Friday.

Loandbehold

Loandbehold

Stalker

Posted Dec 14, 2007 @ 3:21 PM

Skiffy is running 4 episodes tonight starting at 11 PM EST.

Wacoshade

Wacoshade

Fanatic

Posted Dec 15, 2007 @ 3:40 PM

Skiffy is running 4 episodes tonight starting at 11 PM EST.

I was joyously surprised since I didn't know this ahead of time, but when I turned the channel past sci-fi at 10 o'clock, there's the 1st scene of the 1st ep! Hoooha. Stupid ass time to air it, right in the middle of the night on a Friday, especially since they were showing something really dumb right before it. But I was undeniably ecstatic. Stayed up to watch all 4 eps, too. And that's even considering I just bought the Series DVD set a little over a week ago.

jadeblue

jadeblue

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 10, 2008 @ 3:00 PM

It looks like there is a Firefly marathon on the SciFi channel scheduled for February 18.

I can't believe this type of thing still excites me. But, it undoubtedly does.

Hegel88

Hegel88

Stalker

• Interests:Buffy, Firefly BSG, Dexter, VM, Supernatural, True Blood, Castle.

Posted Jan 30, 2008 @ 12:50 PM

In Canada, City TV is showing Serenity tonight at 9pm

darcilicious

darcilicious

Just Tuned In

Posted Feb 3, 2008 @ 4:51 PM

Universal HD will be re-broadcasting Firefly in HD goodness starting some time in late March (I know, they did this before but it seems they're doing it again, hurray :)

http://www.universalhd.com/Series/ and then scroll down a bit...

jadeblue

jadeblue

Couch Potato

Posted May 12, 2008 @ 11:42 AM

There is a Firefly marathon on the SciFi Channel this Friday (May 16).

May 16 Episodes: SERENITY - PT 1, SERENITY - PT 2, THE TRAIN JOB, BUSHWHACKED, SHINDIG, SAFE, OUR MRS. REYNOLDS, JAYNESTOWN

And another one on Friday, June 6th.

June 6 Episodes: JAYNESTOWN, OUT OF GAS, ARIEL, WAR STORIES, TRASH, THE MESSAGE, HEART OF GOLD, OBJECTS IN SPACE

Fat Elvis 007

Fat Elvis 007

Couch Potato

Posted May 12, 2008 @ 12:10 PM

Aw. So nice of Sci-Fi to get me a birthday present.

CheerAngel

CheerAngel

Fanatic

Posted May 12, 2008 @ 1:53 PM

GLEE! Friday's my first day home from college! I'll finally be able to watch it with mu now addicted father and brother!

jadeblue

jadeblue

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 20, 2008 @ 10:55 AM

Wow... Can't Stop the Serenity is already here this year. (For those not familiar, for the past 3 years this weekend is set aside for charity screenings of Serenity to support Equality Now.)

Go to http://www.cantstoptheserenity.com/ to see if your city is having a screening. Mine isn't, but yours probably is. And, it looks like this year the dates are spread out throughout the summer as well. Some cities have special guests... spread the word.

dqsidekick

dqsidekick

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 16, 2008 @ 6:29 PM

edited

Edited by dqsidekick, Mar 11, 2009 @ 6:06 PM.

wlfdncer

wlfdncer

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 18, 2008 @ 1:55 PM

Anyone know if the imdb video clips work in the UK? My friend tried to look at them last night but couldn't see the episodes.

english

english

Fanatic

Posted Sep 19, 2008 @ 11:11 PM

I think they're officially hosted at Hulu, so I don't think there's international viewing

Loandbehold

Loandbehold

Stalker

Posted Jan 3, 2009 @ 11:20 AM

Skiffy is running the BDM tonight at 9 PM EST. Which is its usual time for cheesy cheap crap. Does this mean Skiffy is moving away from those movies, or that they feel the BDM is cheesy crap? Anyway, just wanted to let people know it's on.

raceguy120390

raceguy120390

Fanatic

Posted Jan 23, 2009 @ 9:50 PM

Heads up, Aussies. Ten's showing the BDM this Monday at 8:30pm.

Loandbehold

Loandbehold

Stalker

Posted Apr 19, 2009 @ 2:54 PM

Early warning. Next Saturday (4/25), USA network is showing Serenity from 2:30 - 5:00 PM, so maybe not too many cuts.

jadeblue

jadeblue

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 18, 2009 @ 10:14 AM

It is that time again! Charity Screenings of Serenity for Equality Now. They aren't in my area, but maybe they are in yours.

cmm226

cmm226

Fanatic

Posted Jun 21, 2009 @ 2:59 PM

Damn, if I had known. and I didn't have to move out of my apartment that day, I could have tried to go to the LA one.

Edited by cmm226, Jun 21, 2009 @ 3:01 PM.

scarletine

scarletine

Fanatic

Posted Feb 13, 2011 @ 11:09 AM

The Science Channel will be bringing Firefly into their lineup Sunday March 6th. I keep seeing commercials for it, and by the time they're over I have this big, happy grin on my face.

Gawd, I love this show.

S7W9C2

S7W9C2

Fanatic

Posted Feb 17, 2011 @ 11:18 AM

Here's a short article about it and 5 questions with Nathan.

http://insidetv.ew.c...irefly-returns/

Doom

Doom

Stalker

Posted Feb 17, 2011 @ 12:06 PM

The Science Channel has acquired the rights to the cult-hit and will air the series in its short-lived entirety, plus some new extras. Science Channel will wrap each episode with interstitial segments starring renowned physicist Dr. Michio Kaku, who will discuss the theoretical science behind the show’s sci-fi concepts.

I am so there. Thank you for this. Wait, do I have the science channel??

Kosmonaut

Kosmonaut

Stalker

Posted Feb 18, 2011 @ 9:04 AM

Thanks for that inerview, S7W9C2. It's so refreshing to hear a main character Whedon-actor talk fondly of their time on the show. When he said it was his favorite job ever it just made my day.

Hanahope

Hanahope

Fanatic

Posted Feb 18, 2011 @ 4:09 PM

Its also known as Discovery: Science Channel or DSC SC abbreviation in some cable/fios providers.

Edited by Hanahope, Feb 18, 2011 @ 4:09 PM.

tankboots

tankboots

Just Tuned In

Posted Feb 20, 2011 @ 9:26 AM

hey, so, i have the official trailer for the re-airing on Science Channel.....it's a rad trailer.....and it features really dope music from a band in Portland, Oregon......we are really excited for the show AND to have our music on the trailer..... :) ....check it out!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=uHcPLH17NAc

cutecouple

cutecouple

Stalker

Posted Feb 21, 2011 @ 4:34 PM

I know I don't have the Science Channel. That's on a premium cable digital package where I live.

KADC

KADC

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 8, 2011 @ 7:44 PM

I think it's fairly standard for the Science channel to be part of a digital package in most markets. It is in mine, as well. Fortunately, cable is our family's major luxury, so we get Science. I was just kind of shocked to see Firefly show up there. I guess Syfy doesn't want to show science fiction. It's nice to see someone else step in and do so.

andi pandi

andi pandi

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 2:06 PM

Amazon Prime has the series on now for FREE - HD even. I was watching my DVDs but thinking I needed to see some HD shiny.