Doctor Who vs. Himselves: Incarnations Compared

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

158 replies to this topic

SVNBob

SVNBob

Fanatic

Posted Jan 4, 2008 @ 8:06 AM

There was a link to this web comic posted in the Media thread. (I forget the original poster. "I'm sorry. I'm so, so, sorry.") It's basically fanfic with all 10 Doctors, but the author/artist seems fairly accurate in his portrayal of all 10. So it's a pretty good place to look for comparisons in all 10, and their Companions.

Last Time Lord

Last Time Lord

Stalker

Posted Jan 4, 2008 @ 11:21 AM

If that's what Romana's like, then I really need to check out some stories with her.

Namarie

Namarie

Stalker

• Interests:Writing, reading, TV (The X-Files, Fringe, Doctor Who, Life, Bones, Numb3rs, NCIS, Firefly, Buffy, Angel), movies, music, languages

Posted Jan 4, 2008 @ 7:15 PM

That is extremely awesome, and fascinating. Is that all there is?

Mack the Spoon

Mack the Spoon

Stalker

• Interests:Languages, traveling, music, learning as much as I can, good television and movies, writing

Posted Jan 4, 2008 @ 7:17 PM

Where's the rest? That was awesome.

SVNBob

SVNBob

Fanatic

Posted Jan 4, 2008 @ 7:50 PM

It's a work in progress. The artist should be posting more to follow after the Christmas "family portrait" special. It is only the first week of the new year after all.

suerterana

suerterana

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 17, 2010 @ 12:31 PM

The comic link doesn't work.
"Hottness" of the Doctor is really irrelevent. I hate when people compare Doctors based on this. One and Two were rather older but they had male companions to de distracted by. One had Ian : ) and eventually Stephen and Ben. Two had Jamie : )
Three was rather a handsome man. Four grows on you. It's a good thing he has a good voice. None of them were "traditional" or whatever. I only just finished 4's last season so I don't know about the others.

Nakeness = One was in a steam bath thing with Nero in "The Romans" both in just towel. Don't remember anything with 2. Three in the shower was a shock but it wasn't that bad. Get over it. : ( And four wasn't but if you count in "The Deadly Assasins" in the Matrix being hunted and slowly losing his shirt. Very literally to the point you could just stare down it.

He married Romana 2 after they both left the series. City of Death was at the very beginning. I haven't read his bio so I don't know. Baker flirts with Romana 1 in the commentaries LOL.

I love 9 because he was my first and I liked Ten for a bit. Untill he got really annoying. He got more annoying after I went back and watched One through Four.

Also if Ten was trying to be someone Rose wanted. He would have turned into Pete. That girl has serious issued with her father and men, If she hadn't got sucked into the Void he problem would have ended trying to lose her somewhere!!

Also who ever wrote the ages with the number doctor anaylis that was Great. : ) now how about 5 onward.

Raksha

Raksha

Fanatic

Posted Feb 17, 2010 @ 11:56 PM

Here's the new link to The Ten Doctors comic. They're listed in reverse chronological order, so start at the bottom first!

suerterana

suerterana

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 18, 2010 @ 7:41 PM

Thank you!!! I guess trying to read it all in one go is a bad idea!! : )

cutecouple

cutecouple

Stalker

Posted Oct 10, 2010 @ 8:40 PM

Just to bump this, I think Eleven holds up very well to his other incarnations, with echoes of other Doctors, and yet an alienness all his own, in a way less human then Ten was.

Also, the Ten Doctor's website regenerated, and here's the link to individual pages for the story:

http://comics.shipsi...p?arc=10doctors

and the downloads section has PDF's of the various chapters and story as a whole.