Can the Man Be Stopped?! Jerry Bruckheimer

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

12 replies to this topic

Zoned Out

Zoned Out

Stalker

Posted Mar 14, 2006 @ 11:37 AM

Here we can discuss the man, the myth, the legend that is Jerry Bruckheimer. The dude is freaking everywhere. His name pops up in credits when I least expect it. How is he not one of the richest people on the planet? The CSI franchise alone should be giving him enough to buy a small country.

Enthused Fish

Enthused Fish

Fanatic

Posted Mar 14, 2006 @ 6:50 PM

Maybe he's playing it low-key. You know, only two mansions. A lot of the most successful people are those who don't go around touting their wealth. I don't think I even know what Bruckheimer looks like.

Zoned Out

Zoned Out

Stalker

Posted Mar 14, 2006 @ 6:52 PM

There's a picture of him at imdb.com if you really want to know. ;)

shootingstars

shootingstars

Fanatic

Posted Mar 14, 2006 @ 8:58 PM

His name pops up in credits when I least expect it.

I honestly see his name EVERYWHERE. And when I do I always yell "CSI!" because that's what I associate him with the most.

Karoline

Karoline

Fanatic

Posted Mar 19, 2006 @ 6:38 PM

I see his name everywhere too.

I associated him with The Amazing Race so after my first episode of CSI I was like "JERRY! YAY!"

vikki138

vikki138

Fanatic

Posted Mar 25, 2006 @ 1:01 AM

I don't believe Jerry Bruckheimer is human. I think they simply placed a robot in a business suit. A robot designed by Albert Einstein and Dick Clarke. lol.

Seriously - who is this guy and what goat did he have slain under a full moon to get this lucky?

Edited by vikki138, Mar 25, 2006 @ 1:02 AM.

capnkidd

capnkidd

Fanatic

Posted Mar 25, 2006 @ 1:06 AM

Hey, I like his stuff.

He did Pirates of the Caribbean, too. Not sayin' he's an artist, but he does decent, fun work.

vikki138

vikki138

Fanatic

Posted Mar 26, 2006 @ 10:20 PM

No, no - the guy does great work, the man is, like, the Lord of the Box Office - I'm just wondering how one guy got so lucky

August Pete

August Pete

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 5, 2006 @ 5:24 PM

His name pops up in credits when I least expect it.

I honestly see his name EVERYWHERE.

I'm more surprised when I don't see his name on the black as the show fades.

I don't believe Jerry Bruckheimer is human. I think they simply placed a robot in a business suit.

I saw him in Detroit at the Super Bowl a couple of months ago. I didn't have any idea who he was until someone else said it was him. Apparently he is from Michigan and comes back pretty often.

Capt. Mnemo

Capt. Mnemo

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 6, 2006 @ 2:19 PM

I think they simply placed a robot in a business suit.

Based on the way he's walking in that commercial thanking all the real CSIs for their hard work and giving them SUVs, I'd say you may be right.

Edited by Capt. Mnemo, Apr 6, 2006 @ 2:21 PM.

Forgotten

Forgotten

Channel Surfer

Posted Jun 25, 2006 @ 9:05 AM

I associated him with The Amazing Race so after my first episode of CSI I was like "JERRY! YAY!"

I only watched CSI because I liked Without a Trace and he had made both of them. Allthough now I do like CSI more than WaT.

Impunity Jane

Impunity Jane

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 17, 2011 @ 8:38 PM

How could he be anywhere let alone Michigan if he really produces all the best shows and super action movies? I think Seth Green from Robot Chicken is his secret son because they look alike to my eyes.

happy turtles

happy turtles

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 1, 2011 @ 12:43 PM

I think Seth Green from Robot Chicken is his secret son because they look alike to my eyes.

They have to be related. HAVE TO. He looks pretty good for mid-sixties.
And my hubby always calls him Buckinheimer...I always thought he was mis-pronouncing it. I realize now, he's probably commenting on how rich the man is. D'oh!