Castmembers in Other Roles: Uncharted Territories

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

433 replies to this topic

Raingirlkm

Raingirlkm

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 11, 2012 @ 8:02 PM

Via the "Naught for Hire" site:

Ben Browder is set for an episode of NBC's TV show Chuck.

According to the Ben Browder fan site BenBrowder.info, episode #511, titled 'Chuck versus the Bullet Train', is scheduled for January 20, 2012.

According to Ben at the Farscape 2011 con, there will be lots of guns and bullets.

Yeah for Ben on my tv!!

Edited by Raingirlkm, Jan 11, 2012 @ 8:03 PM.

ciscokidinsf

ciscokidinsf

Fanatic

• Interests:One Season Wonders: (Andy Barker, Blade, Lucky, Brimstone, Platinum, Over There, Kingpin, Joan Of Arcadia, The Lone Gunmen, Profit, The Inside, The Lost Room) <br />Most Sci-Fi shows ('cept for Stargate and Firefly) <br />Few Reality Shows: ANTM, WWTBAS<br />Kids: Ned's Declassified, Teen Titans, Justice League<br />Other: No Reservations, Everest

Posted Jan 23, 2012 @ 10:36 PM

To be honest, Ben's role in Chuck made me a little sad. Ben put on a few pounds and he barely got a few lines and, to further humiliation, he is defeated by Lester and Jeff!! (WTF?)

It took me a second to recognize him... why is Ben not getting better parts? Its all downhill since that season of Stargate. As a matter of fact, I still don't understand why all that talent from Farscape is not gracing our TVs anymore in better roles.

gwen615

gwen615

Loyal Viewer

Posted Feb 12, 2012 @ 1:10 PM

I have to agree. I don't understand why he hasn't gotten more work. It really makes no sense to me.

cutecouple

cutecouple

Stalker

Posted Mar 26, 2012 @ 3:15 PM

Hopefully Ben Browder's role in an upcoming episode of Doctor Who is a sign of bigger and better things to come.

uptoolate1966

uptoolate1966

Fanatic

Posted Mar 27, 2012 @ 11:56 AM

Ben Browder? On Doctor Who?

*gasping for breath*

Oh, my.

ganesh

ganesh

Stalker

Posted Jun 19, 2012 @ 12:02 AM

I check in here sporadically to see what roles my favorite actors might be in.

But, holy shit. Doctor Who? Break a leg Ben! If he's wearing leather pants on the show my head might explode.

that one guy

that one guy

Video Archivist

Posted Jul 20, 2012 @ 3:10 PM

Well, the episode is a Western, so you may need a helmet or something.

Toughie

Toughie

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 3, 2012 @ 11:56 AM

Claudia Black will be on the two part episode "Magic Hour" of Haven.

Jodhaa

Jodhaa

Fanatic

Posted Sep 6, 2012 @ 10:54 AM

Finally Claudia returns. She deserves great roles. Haven isn't so great but it'll be great to see her again particularly in a sci fi project.

SVNBob

SVNBob

Fanatic

Posted Sep 10, 2012 @ 4:21 AM

Ben Browder's appearance on Doctor Who is this coming Saturday, the 15th. Unknown as to what time it'll air originally on BBC1 (mainly because it varies), but the first American showing will be at 9pm Eastern on BBC America.

Edited by SVNBob, Sep 10, 2012 @ 4:27 AM.

Cyranetta

Cyranetta

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 30, 2012 @ 2:49 PM

Claudia Black will be the guest start in the November 2 episode of Haven on Syfy

FoolishWanderer

FoolishWanderer

Fanatic

Posted Nov 2, 2012 @ 7:21 AM

Aussies! Lani Tupu is now doing voiceovers for SBS! Surely I'm not the only one who hears that?

megsara

megsara

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 7, 2012 @ 6:12 PM

Ben Browder has been castin Arrow. I am not familiar with the comic, so no idea how big or long term the role could be. I am excited - am enjoying that show and it will be great to see Ben on my screen again.

FoolishWanderer

FoolishWanderer

Fanatic

Posted Nov 24, 2012 @ 7:21 PM

Ben is also in, sigh, Bad Kids Go To Hell. Yes, really. He's only that trailer for a moment, and I have no idea about his role. But so far, it doesn't look promising.