The L Word

• Please log in to reply

51150 replies to this topic

dede

dede

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 23, 2007 @ 5:28 PM

Dana and Alice shared kisses on Dana's porch that were passionate and lovely to watch.

Kissing made necklace and thong sex for me. The kisses at the end were the most sensual ones that I've ever seen anywhere and still give me tingles when I watch a video with that scene included.

Trix1212

Trix1212

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 23, 2007 @ 6:17 PM

Here, here dede! It was the kissing during necklace-n-thong that did it for me too. Made everyone all flushed an' shit!

oscarg -- let me know if you need a research assistant for your project. (And no, I didn't say that in a suggestive Nadia-way). I think it's an admirable undertaking!

As for the Alice vs. Bette(is hot) debate, I do think Alice could've carried the show ... IF it had been a 1/2-hour comedy/dramedy along the lines of what roc suggested. But I just can't see Alice being the central character in TLW's current format. That being said, I adore me some Alice too. This show would've fallen flat many a time without her.

eyeroll

eyeroll

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 23, 2007 @ 6:19 PM

I don't really see why not. I think her career is a more useful one for a central character than Bette's as you can have people she's interviewing, etc, come in for the odd episode. Her character, too, is more central to their circle of friends which is useful. Most importantly, her character brings the funny as well as the drama which Bette's predominantly hasn't. - gal

This show is so all over the place; it has consistantly lacked balance and focus for 4 seasons. SATC was just brilliantly written. Using Carry's column as its jumping off point and still having heart, passion, and metaphor beneath the clothes, the cosmos and the over the top comedy. I never felt disappointed after an episode and the series finale was nothing if not perfect.

The L swings back and forth between comedy, political commentary, heartbreak and back again...but never in a manner that flows smoothly or leaves me fulfilled. IC tries to do too much with too little. I often wonder how great this show could have been with writers the same quality as that of Weeds, SATC or the Sopranos (although, I never have any freakin' clue what is going on....I don't speak Jersee:)

Having Alice as the focus of the show would have been a good move...but who could have forseen how well LeH would appeal to the audience or how popular her character would become? JB/TiBette had the pressure to carry this show in S1 and I must say that JB and LuH nailed it. Alice's humor was a close second and Jenny's/IC's self-indulgent, ridiculous manatee s/l was just painful. These characters shift every season and it becomes confusing for the viewer. The only consistant character all 4 seasons has been Kit...consistantly boring as hell.

I heart Dorothy. The woman loves the L and 30 Rock....but apparently not Papi?

Edited by eyeroll, Apr 23, 2007 @ 6:44 PM.

DeanMcDreamy

DeanMcDreamy

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 23, 2007 @ 6:44 PM

When I was 12 or 13, I had a mad crush on the pop singer and early-’70s TV star, Bobby Sherman. At some point, there was a rumor that he had gotten married. I was horrified at the thought, because it meant that he would no longer be available to marry me. I had this same thought when I found out that Jennifer Beals was married. :) Which is probably my still-13-year-old mind’s main reason for slightly preferring the fictional character of Bette to the real-life person of JB. Because Bette is a lesbian and JB is not, I can still entertain the thought of one day marrying her. Even if she is fictional. You know, if she and Tina don’t get back together ...

If I thought JB was really as boring and normal as she would have everyone believe, I probably wouldn’t be very interested in her. But I agree that there’s probably a lot of Bette inside JB. I member reading an article a while back where the interviewer asked her to name three personality traits she and Bette share. (Sorry, but I can only remember two at the moment.) One was “ferocity” and another was “romanticism.” She said that romanticism was probably the least of the three (with her being more romantic than Bette). But that left me feeling that she does have that AlphaBette fierceness that we’ve all (well, lots of us) come to love in Bette, and miss when it’s not on display (see Season 3). One doesn’t get to be a movie star or a successful TV star by being shy and withdrawn.

Which is not to say that I don’t believe that JB is shy or withdrawn. At times. But I also think she can be, by her own admission, ferocious. When asked to use one word to describe JB, LuH used the word “complex”. So she’s shy, and romantic, and ferocious, and lots of other stuff. She’s complex. Which, to me, makes it all the more intriguing that she reportedly made some interviewer cry, just because it makes her more like Bette. Because, as someone else said earlier, she can probably be a bitch sometimes, too. Just like Bette.

Oh, and by the way, IMO, JB is the greatest thing on television, ever ... including Bobby Sherman. ;)

Edited by DeanMcDreamy, Apr 23, 2007 @ 7:12 PM.

needsleep05

needsleep05

Fanatic

Posted Apr 23, 2007 @ 6:43 PM

Oscar, I hope you don't mind if I act as a sort of TA for you with your research for a moment. Here, you will see that Jenny and Marina's kissing was as hot as a DQ Blizzard. And, in honor of the Planet Earth marathon (and because it never ceases to make me laugh) I give you: Marina's Mating Dance. Those two do a lot of faux petting, no?

And I have to say, considering all the shit IFC has put them through, I'm continually mystified about the Tibette love on the boards, but I must admit JB and LuH sure do know how to mack on each other with some serious hotness. So. Unbelievably. NSFW. This video will also show you that no sex scene on this show will ever beat Pilot!Sex. Ever.

And finally, this next vid made me laugh so damn much. Can we please have the people who made this vid the priniciple members of the writing staff? PLEASE!?! It actually made me realize that S1 Jenny was kind of awesome. And I demand that TPTB bring back Annette.

Edited by needsleep05, Apr 23, 2007 @ 6:49 PM.

lakesidelilly

lakesidelilly

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 23, 2007 @ 6:46 PM

....... that if there was no Bette Porter there would not have been an L Word ~gatheringmoss

Interesting discussion going on with the debate between Bette and Alice. Count me in as one of those that agree with the statement above. I would just like to add, that had MM been chosen to portray Bette's LTR from the get go, I seriously doubt that they would be gearing up for their fifth season. IMO, it was - and continues to be - the chemistry of the core cast that are able to connect and endear themselves to the fans.

it's worth noting that Bette banged her ex-stepdaughter in Nadia.

As funny as this is mcg - Tina would have been around 12 or so wouldn't she? :)

........maybe she's adopted and will end of being the child Phyllis gave up at birth because she was too young to keep her. Then, we can have Bette working for her ex-soon-to-be-again mother-in-law. :) ~quam

Oh my. That is a wank IC can really sink her teeth into! It's just bizarre enough to be up on TLW storyboard:) I know you're floating this on OurChart, don't even pretend that you're not. Heh.

Heh, Heh, - I can honestly tell you that I'm not a member at OurChart, roc. Just can't get myself to sign up over there - but if IC wants drama, drama, drama - and if I do say so myself - I think it's an ingenious way to keep CS in the loop and get Tina that family she so desperately needs. So this vacuous suggestion of mine should fit right in with their writing style. :)

If they ever did spin a show off, I'd bank on Alice.

Agreed. LeH has become a proven commodity.

jodyk

jodyk

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 23, 2007 @ 6:50 PM

FYI - There is a link to that info on JB's car accident but I can't get it to load properly so if you go to google and just type three words:
NCR Beals Howell - the testimonial she gave this doctor will come up.

Edited by jodyk, Apr 23, 2007 @ 6:50 PM.

the new mcg

the new mcg

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 23, 2007 @ 7:00 PM

Having watched that Tibette vid needsleep linked to, I can honestly say that one of the hottest things (and that is saying a DAMN LOT) about Pilot!Sex is LuH's back. Man alive.

Edited by the new mcg, Apr 23, 2007 @ 7:01 PM.

Trix1212

Trix1212

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 23, 2007 @ 7:18 PM

Thanks for digging that up jodyk. I had known about JB's chronic fatigue, but I didn't know much about the car accident and etc. And I surely didn't know she had NCR to help with the aftermath pain! I don't think I've ever known anyone who's actually had that done. All I know is that they stick a balloon-like thing up your nose and inflate it w/ air or some shizz. Yikes. But if it works, it works!

mcg -- the viewing pleasure of both LuH's and JB's backs during Pilot hump o' rama are like little orgasms for the eyes. Ah the good ol' daze ...

ETA -- for gazing purposes, here's the whole gorgeous mess, botched 3-way and all ... http://www.youtube.c...M...ted&search=

Edited by Trix1212, Apr 23, 2007 @ 7:35 PM.

roc

roc

Stalker

Posted Apr 23, 2007 @ 7:19 PM

But, possibly the best news is the news that isn’t here. No word on Janina Gavankar, which probably mean that Papi will not be back to torture us with her playa posturing and bad hats next season. ~ Dorothysurrenders blog

Is it small minded, petty, catty and utterly juvenile of me to at least find solace in the fact that while being snarky regarding the fate of good natured, hurt nobody, pequena Papicita, that Dorothy has a typo in the sentence? Small minded of me, yes, I know especially given how I have typos ricocheting all over this thread but I did feel a little bit of glee when reading that.

BRING BACK PAPI DAMMIT!!!!!!! ...sigh...

It actually made me realize that S1 Jenny was kind of awesome. ~ sleepytime

She was. She was. She annoyed the crap out of me most of the early part of the season but then by the later episodes I adored her:)

So this vacuous suggestion of mine should fit right in with their writing style. :) ~ lilly:)

So much so that lets act really surprised when we see it on screen because I don't want IC to think that she didn't have an original idea:)

Edited by roc, Apr 23, 2007 @ 7:21 PM.

wompwompwomp

wompwompwomp

Fanatic

Posted Apr 23, 2007 @ 7:24 PM

Dorothy shouldn't speak for all of us when she makes her remarks about Papi. "Playa posturing" and such is quite refreshing than the numbing bullshit that seems to occur on this show on the daily. Papi just needs to be written better.

DeanMcDreamy

DeanMcDreamy

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 23, 2007 @ 7:32 PM

Did JB actually ever win? I don't think so, and she damn well should have, at least for Season 2. ~ohsnap

ohsnap I was actually referring to that special GLAAD Award they gave her a couple of years ago (I think it was in 2005), when she was pregnant and wearing (another) red dress. (She does look good in red!) And I agree (surprise!), that she definitely should've won for her acting in Season 2 (and 1, for that matter). BTW, that list of reasons GLAAD gave Jennifer Aniston the GLAAD Vanguard Award this year was actually their list -- not just my own compilation of stupid reasons. I think my own personal favorite was that she was the first guest on Ellen's talk show. Maybe JB needs to do more (lesbian) talk shows!

Edited by DeanMcDreamy, Apr 23, 2007 @ 7:47 PM.

ohsnap13

ohsnap13

Fanatic

Posted Apr 23, 2007 @ 7:57 PM

Yeah, I liked Papi too. She was fun and young.

I've watched Pilot Sex um a few times, and I don't recall the shot of LH's back. Do you mean Insemination Sex? If so, then yeah, her back was pretty. Beals' back was HOOOT in that scene as well. We saw as low as possible without any crack exposure! And just the thought of Tina straddling Bette like that...hot. That scene ended a little too quickly for me. Bette, the blueballer.

Kissing made necklace and thong sex for me. The kisses at the end were the most sensual ones that I've ever seen anywhere and still give me tingles when I watch a video with that scene included.

Since you brought it up...I loved the kissing in the kitchen, and then the final couple of kisses in which both JB and LH sensually add some tongue. It looked very natural, maybe even improvised, and I loved it.

I think it is a good move on her part to keep herself somewhat hidden from view. It creates a mystique and an interest in her because there is no overexposure in the media or press. Smart move on her part.

Very smart. As much as I'd like to know more about JB, I'm glad I don't. I can appreciate her acting more without knowing the actress.

Being glad that Tina put on weight so it would be harder for her to meet other women

OMG, how great was that line? LOL. I loved that little scene with Bette and the girls, then Kit saying, "Mmm hmm, here we go."

Dean - So which award did they give JB? I'm glad she was recognized at least for something. And yes, she should do more talk shows - dammit why didn't Rosie book her for The View when she was in NY?

Edited by ohsnap13, Apr 23, 2007 @ 8:06 PM.

azinthehouse

azinthehouse

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 23, 2007 @ 8:07 PM

That Pilot!Sex vid was just freakin' hot. Nothing even comes close. Do you think that JB had some clause in her contract that said any sex scenes after this there wouldn't be any "real" nudity or exposure of the JBs? They did that scene to get TLW off the ground?

Everything is so much tamer now. Disappointing to me. :-( I can't imagine MM ever doing a scene like that one. That's one very important reason I want the return of TiBette. You know they'd bring it. The passion, the abandon that is TiBette.
JoBette is ...well...JoBoring.

JB is somewhat of a phenomenon. There are better actresses, and more beautiful ones yet there is something about her...a certain intangible that draws one to her. She definitely has charisma. Her shyness may be contrived or not but it clearly makes her more interesting and ephemeral.

When she begrudgingly (at least her facial expression seemed to indicate that emo to me) signed my O magazine, I felt a bit disappointed b/c I politely asked for an autograph and I have no intention of placing it on eBay plus I traveled from AZ just to see her in TVM. I then gave her something and she sincerely said "thank you" as her eyes bore into me. I felt her "thank you" was totally sincere. Her countenance completely changed at that point. So, I guess she's human and puts up that "Do not disturb" sign when necessary to protect herself from intrusive fans. Celebrities are in a somewhat precarious position. They need fans to further their careers and to show evidence of their bankability but also want to maintain their privacy. It's a balancing act and difficult to do.

the new mcg

the new mcg

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 23, 2007 @ 8:13 PM

Snap, I'm referring to when Tina's on top of Bette, wandering around the general torso area. So hot. And then Bette runs her hands up Tina's back...that's pretty much all I'm going to say on the matter.

Edited by the new mcg, Apr 23, 2007 @ 8:14 PM.

Jersee

Jersee

Fanatic

Posted Apr 23, 2007 @ 8:22 PM

I am more than slightly influenced, though, by the fact that I can't stand Kit. I find her just incredibly boring.

Heh. Looks like we need to call The Black Crusaders. It's their fault nobody likes Kit.(For my 30 Rockers!)

(although, I never have any freakin' clue what is going on....I don't speak Jersee:)

Man O Man. If you were Bette or Helena Rolling Eyes, I would run some weak game on you and be like "You wanna learn?" :)

BRING BACK PAPI DAMMIT!!!!!!! ...sigh...

Double Sigh. First Sarah and Now Jania. What did TLW do? Adopt Tina's "Let's get, diss and get rid of the hot broads" policy?

"Playa posturing" and such is quite refreshing than the numbing bullshit that seems to occur on this show on the daily.

Exactly. Tina and Bette interacting, is like watching paint dry for me. I rather Pops wine, dine, and love the ladies. If Shane can wear those dirty ass Black Chucks, then Pops can have her Trademark 1980's rapper hats.

.I loved the kissing in the kitchen, and then the final couple of kisses in which both JB and LH sensually add some tongue.

Ah yes the coldness of the Lizard-Tongue kissing. They look like two Geicos trying to make out.

I personally don't give a shit about JB's personal life. As long as she breathes that straight fiyah into Bette, make her the baddest, hottest, crysmiling, Alpha on a fly day bitch that she is.... then go on JB. Have your private life. Just keep doing what you do to get into the character of Bette. I don't know JB... and she don't know me..But damn!! I would love get to know Bette... Holla!

Edited by Jersee, Apr 23, 2007 @ 8:24 PM.

ohsnap13

ohsnap13

Fanatic

Posted Apr 23, 2007 @ 8:25 PM

Everything is so much tamer now. Disappointing to me.

AZ - Me too. One of the main reasons I want Tibette back together is so that we can see those old school love scenes again. I just know they'd bring it.

I then gave her something and she sincerely said "thank you" as her eyes bore into me. I felt her "thank you" was totally sincere. Her countenance completely changed at that point.

Hey thanks for sharing another tidbit. You don't have to say what you gave her, but that would be the perfect way to give her a note or something. Good idea. I don't think JB has much contact with fan feedback really, so she doesn't know so many of us over here are drooling over her. :)

Trix - Out of curiosity, what made you a fan of JB's before TLW? Though she had done a handful of decent movies, she hadn't stood out to me before.

Jersee - Don't be a hater!

Edited by ohsnap13, Apr 23, 2007 @ 8:28 PM.

Madcapper

Madcapper

Fanatic

Posted Apr 23, 2007 @ 8:49 PM

Just keep doing what you do to get into the character of Bette. I don't know JB... and she don't know me..But damn!! I would love get to know Bette... Holla! ~ Jersee Wisdom

Dean Porter can lecture to me any time, but I really would like it to be followed by some unbuckling. I also want to take a moment to pray to Neka's baby Jesus that Bette's cufflinks re-appear in S5. They are long over due. Bring Back the Power Suits!!! I want that to be part of the protest platform and it's not negotiable unless IC guarantees some pool sex.

Oh no, I had a terrible thought, Max having pool sex, IC showing how he has reclaimed comfort with his body!!!!! :...( I am crying at the thought of it.

Edited by Madcapper, Apr 23, 2007 @ 8:51 PM.

dede

dede

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 23, 2007 @ 9:09 PM

IC taking Papi away is not going to remove the blight from my brain of the Kit fiasco. Papi should come back to help Helena get a life in the '08. They played nice together in S5. Plus, I liked Janina's music used on the show.

ETA: I mean S4. Particularly liked the finale interaction at the beach house. Loved the flow on Papi. :)
ETA 2: Hasn't LuH mentioned that Crazy in Love is one of her favorite tunes?

Edited by dede, Apr 23, 2007 @ 10:10 PM.

DeanMcDreamy

DeanMcDreamy

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 23, 2007 @ 9:10 PM

Around that time Guin Turner was doing a Bettie Page biopic & probably talked about it to TLW folks.
I'm guessing that JB was influenced by GT's enthusiasm for her project vs. actually having much firsthand knowledge of Bettie Page. ~ Nanc

In the film "Four Rooms" (one segment of which was directed by JB's former husband, Alexandre Rockwell, in which JB appears), there's a brief clip of something that looks like a Bettie Page movie. ("Four Rooms" came out in the mid-'90s.) I believe JB's ex-husband is a film scholar, so it's quite possible that she would have been aware of Bettie Page long before Guin Turner's movie (which was only a few of years ago, I believe). Why JB considers Bettie Page her acting role-model is another story ...

techgal2

techgal2

Fanatic

Posted Apr 23, 2007 @ 9:16 PM

I'm referring to when Tina's on top of Bette, wandering around the general torso area. So hot.

I also want to take a moment to pray to Neka's baby Jesus

I misread this as "Nekkid baby Jesus."
Now, I know I helped coin this phrase and therefore, I know it must time for me to hit the bed.

Alas, neither Bette nor Tina will be "Making Me High" in said location...

Edited by techgal2, Apr 23, 2007 @ 9:20 PM.

roc

roc

Stalker

Posted Apr 23, 2007 @ 9:17 PM

I don't know JB... and she don't know me..But damn!! I would love get to know Bette... Holla! ~ jersee shore

I'll holla back at you about Ms. Porter the Finer.... but, yeah, JB not so much. JB's beautiful. Bette is lava. Well, when she's on her game.

IC taking Papi away is not going to remove the blight from my brain of the Kit fiasco. Papi should come back to help Helena get a life in the '08. They played nice together in S5. Plus, I liked Janina's music used on the show. ~ dede

I am with you on this entire statement. Here's a little call and response...
What do we want?!
Papi!
When do we want her?!
Now!
I mean in S5...

Okay, so I'll have to work on the protest chants but I think IC would get the picture.

Soulmusic

Soulmusic

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 23, 2007 @ 9:23 PM

Great Tibette video set to a beautiful song by Musiq. Love. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Y_oVXow2SuQ and this one http://www.youtube.c...h?v=uXAbfj2PUMs

Edited by Soulmusic, Apr 23, 2007 @ 9:34 PM.

techgal2

techgal2

Fanatic

Posted Apr 23, 2007 @ 9:28 PM

What do we want?!
Papi!
When do we want her?!
Now!
I mean in S5...

Any actress game enough to wear the hats, spout the outrageous dialog with a straight face and 'romance' Kit should be rewarded with the gift of Sarah Shahi as a scene partner in S5.

It's a win-win-win-win situation for everyone concerned. Janina had me convinced that Papi could pull Kit. Just think what Papi could do with Carmen.

What are we calling their potential ship?

Please, Nekkid baby Jesus, make it so! I beg you!

Great Tibette video set to a beautiful song by Musiq. Love.

The power of their scenes together is evident. IC has trivialized what could have been an excellent portrait of a marriage between two women.

The world deserved to see that story. It's a pity it didn't get to.

Edited by techgal2, Apr 23, 2007 @ 9:44 PM.

Soulmusic

Soulmusic

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 23, 2007 @ 10:00 PM

TECHGAL2SAID

The power of their scenes together is evident. IC has trivialized what could have been an excellent portrait of a marriage between two women.
The world deserved to see that story. It's a pity it didn't get to.

Yes, but I firmly believe it's not to late. She broke Tibette down. They have no where to go but up. S4 is the start of slowly building them up. I'm holding on to my mantra of Tibette in 08. Videos like that still make me believe. Sad I know. It's really JB and LuH's fault for selling something so strongly that so many of us hold on to.

Edited by Soulmusic, Apr 23, 2007 @ 10:01 PM.

Care Bear Love

Care Bear Love

Fanatic

Posted Apr 23, 2007 @ 10:04 PM

Ah yes the coldness of the Lizard-Tongue kissing. They look like two Geicos trying to make out. Jersee slayin' 'em

Haaaaaaaaaaaaha! You know, I needed that after a hard ass Monday.

So on the ride home, Crazy In Love came on and I couldn't help but to think of one Miss Dean Potter.

When you leave I’m beggin’ you not to go
Call your name two or three times in a row
‘Cause your love’s got the best of me
And baby you’re makin’ a fool of me
You got me sprung and I don’t care who sees
‘Cause baby, you got me, you got me, so crazy, baby

bfan

bfan

Fanatic

Posted Apr 23, 2007 @ 10:07 PM

The power of their scenes together is evident. IC has trivialized what could have been an excellent portrait of a marriage between two women. ~techie

We may still see it yet - she just needed to drag them through the dyke drama ala her mentor A.Spellings - but there's nothing to keep her from bringing us all the way back to season 1 romanticism with maybe a tad more maturity. The irony is that IC wanted to be tell a more modern tale but the longing for true love is stronger even then IC knew, but JB knew LuH knew and many but not all fans want to see it - so bring it in season 5, puuleeasse IC!!!

Roc

On this show Bette is so fleshed out and has been from the beginning that as an audience we simply know more about her so Bette as a character can express herself in a way that is now recognizable to the audience. It is interesting that when characters are written to be "fully developed characters", good, bad, happy, sad, triumphant and defeated then regardless of who they are they tend to have our emotional focus, imo.~roc

this is exactly why Bette draws so much attention - and why Tina gets short shrift not enough back story on tina, however it does fit in with the s/l that Tina doesn't get enough room as Bette in the relationship or in our view of her - but we have seen almost as much Tina in present time to see her flailing around to find herself and now that she seems to be I think they will find their way back to family and love, yes I believe this, that is until IC screws us all over one more time.

Poor California-ized Helena got played by Catherine and almost became the poster child of Californication:) And as Madonna says "Everybody comes to Hollywood They wanna make it in the neighborhood They like the smell of it in Hollywood How could it hurt you when it looks so good I lost my memory in Hollywood I've had a million visions, bad and good There's something in the air in Hollywood I tried to leave it but I never could" That's Helena...~roc

YES you can't cut off a rich spoiled baby and expect her not to try to find the easy way back to money but I'm hoping Helena makes a killing with Catherine's money playing poker and then gets the cash back in time to avoid being somebody else's bitch in jail.

ETA Papi Papi PapiPapi and no DS.

Edited by bfan, Apr 23, 2007 @ 10:09 PM.

ohsnap13

ohsnap13

Fanatic

Posted Apr 24, 2007 @ 12:13 AM

If we're going to post cheesy Tibette videos, here's another one for you: SexyBack. Btw, I would like to mention that the almost-threesome scene before PilotSex was also very hot. It's neglected, and I'd like to give it a shout-out. Nice kissing (check out the video for slo-mo).

And Neka's mention of that Lil Mama song made me think of this.

You know while JB's dancing with her hubbie and kids to Latin music in their kitchen, I'm most likely partying it up singing, "Smack her with a dick, smack her with a dick...dick in her ear...blind the bitch, blind the bitch..." (Thank you, Chris Rock.) And hence it's lovely that I have nothing to do with JB, but I still love Bette.

Edited by ohsnap13, Apr 24, 2007 @ 12:16 AM.

Alism

Alism

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 24, 2007 @ 12:35 AM

I can't believe there is a Tibette video to the tune of SexyBack. For some strange reason that made me laugh. I agree, the kissing from the threesome scene was wicked hot.

azinthehouse

azinthehouse

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 24, 2007 @ 1:19 AM

snap....It (Sexy Back video) might be cheesy but it is hot cheese.

I have to agree that the kisses in the 3-some scene were wicked hot. What happened to those kisses...those scenes? I can't help but think that JB agreed to do scenes like that for S1 or the Pilot Sex Scene and then it was hide the JBs.

OT: Next month JB is going to be on the cover of Diva Magazine At least that's what the website indicated.