16 Children and Moving In

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

1991 replies to this topic

kixco

kixco

Loyal Viewer

Posted Mar 2, 2006 @ 3:24 PM

The Duggars are back! The new show "16 Children and Moving In" will be on The Learning Channel on March 13 (although I thought TIVO listed it on 3/11 as well).

Roller Girl

Roller Girl

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 2, 2006 @ 3:26 PM

HOLY SHIT! I knew what this meant immediately when I read the title! What started out as a crap day just got a whole lot better!!!

Hey! I just moved up to "Video Archivist" When did that happen? Yay!

Edited by Roller Girl, Mar 2, 2006 @ 3:29 PM.

Penthilisea

Penthilisea

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 2, 2006 @ 3:58 PM

OoooOOoooo
Moving into the new digs. Let's see if we can keep this thread open for a while, shall we?

(free jinger!)

Can't wait to see what the dorm, I mean, bedrooms look like. I'm actually hoping we see more of the old house to compare it with. Thats a lot of people in a tiny house.

Anyone think OfJimBob is in a family way again?

Roller Girl

Roller Girl

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 2, 2006 @ 4:00 PM

You know she is! How could she not be? You know they wouldn't allow a film crew to be around while she's NOT pregnant.

I can not WAIT to get home and setup my TIVO to record this.

ETA: BTW, here's a link to TLC's little blurb about the show. It confirms my speculation.

TLC 16 Children and Moving In

Edited by Roller Girl, Mar 2, 2006 @ 4:05 PM.

girlnamedcarl

girlnamedcarl

Posted Mar 2, 2006 @ 4:05 PM

This show nervouses me.

Indy1

Indy1

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 2, 2006 @ 4:17 PM

Oh this makes me so happy!!!! So very very happy.

And so very hungry for tater tots!

ellymay

ellymay

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 2, 2006 @ 4:35 PM

Wheeeee! And I see there's a replay at 11:00 PM for those of us who won't be home for the earlier showing!

We'd better watch while we can; the clock's ticking for that gal, and who knows how many more "tots" we can expect?

RayvenFire

RayvenFire

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 2, 2006 @ 5:16 PM

Only the Duggers could take the shine out of the snarky goodness of MTV's Fat Camp.

So many questions....Will OfJimBob be better able to describe each of her children? Has her Uterus managed to crawl away and die in peace yet? What will happen to the church of the holy basment now that they have new digs?

Anyone think OfJimBob is in a family way again?

Only if she has been the good subservient doormat we've come to love to hate.

Edited by RayvenFire, Mar 2, 2006 @ 5:23 PM.

eenie

eenie

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 2, 2006 @ 5:26 PM

Despite deciding that I despise the Duggars more than just about anybody in this world, I CANNOT WAIT.

IvySpice

IvySpice

Fanatic

Posted Mar 2, 2006 @ 5:46 PM

Oh, thank you, TLC. It's like waiting to open your presents on Christmas morning!

DrCher

DrCher

Posted Mar 2, 2006 @ 5:52 PM

Bring on the commune!

DCCrackMonkee

DCCrackMonkee

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 2, 2006 @ 6:11 PM

I frankly cannot wait till Ofjimbob's entire reproductive system falls the FUCK out of her Mysterious Flower (tm Sars?) in the middle of a very exciting religious revival. Would that be an entire TLC special or just the Very!Special!Last15minutes!

Witkin

Witkin

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 2, 2006 @ 6:51 PM

I am going to buy supplies for tator tot cassarole in preparation for this! Oh happy day!

Phenobarbara

Phenobarbara

Fanatic

Posted Mar 2, 2006 @ 7:35 PM

Bring it on!

Free Jinger!

shellykish

shellykish

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 2, 2006 @ 7:43 PM

these people make me want to have a hysterectomy NOW.

and yet, like a trainwreck, i can't look away.

TiVo here i come!

and i wonder ridiculously mispelled j name they'll come up with this time.

Edited by shellykish, Mar 2, 2006 @ 7:43 PM.

wormlegs

wormlegs

Fanatic

Posted Mar 2, 2006 @ 8:07 PM

Mr. Wormlegs emailed me that this show was going to start, and I squealed like a little girl (my coworkes must have thought I was crazy), and when I got home for work, he had tater tots in the oven! And they say romance is dead....

This will be my first Duggar watching since I added my own little Prairie Mini-Muffin to my brood. I hope I can glean some helpful child-raising hints from Ofjimbob.

RayvenFire

RayvenFire

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 2, 2006 @ 9:06 PM

Quick wormlegs! Get a blanket and a wooden spoon!

sarcastic chick

sarcastic chick

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 3, 2006 @ 2:40 AM

Woo-hoo! So was this one filmed when she was pregnant with Johannah Faith, or is this a new one? I've lost track.

Wait...Jackson was #14, Johannah was #15, so...oh, good Lord, she's pregnant again! Where's our poll about #16?

Free Jinger! Especially now.

dersprokkett

dersprokkett

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 3, 2006 @ 4:10 AM

Jackson was #15 (born during 14 Children -- he was the "pregnant again" baby). Johannah is #16. I'm betting OfJimBob is pregnant as I speak. I mean, how could sh not be pregnant? If her womb is empty for more than six months, the lord will smite the whole family.

kelldey

kelldey

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 3, 2006 @ 9:06 AM

I recently saw a feature on my local CBS news about the Duggars. OfJimBob is NOT PG at this time. She actually looks thin! It is obvious that the new house was decorated by TLC. And there is a SLIDE from the BOYS' room down to the playroom. I think I saw a pole to slide down to the laundromat in the girls' room.

I'll rewatch the spot tonight and report any more details...

ETA: In the meantime, you can read the reporter's blog about his experience at the Duggars (sorry the video is no longer available).

Edited by kelldey, Mar 3, 2006 @ 9:11 AM.

Roller Girl

Roller Girl

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 3, 2006 @ 9:15 AM

Of course there's a pole in the girls room! They have to practice for their future careers!

I set up my TIVO the second I got home yesterday. I can't wait.

Edited by Roller Girl, Mar 3, 2006 @ 9:17 AM.

Penthilisea

Penthilisea

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 3, 2006 @ 9:16 AM

Jemimah Puddleduck.

Hey- it's practically biblical, right?

eenie

eenie

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 3, 2006 @ 9:40 AM

I recently saw a feature on my local CBS news about the Duggars. OfJimBob is NOT PG at this time. She actually looks thin! It is obvious that the new house was decorated by TLC. And there is a SLIDE from the BOYS' room down to the playroom. I think I saw a pole to slide down to the laundromat in the girls' room.

Damn. That's it, I'm having 20 kids just so I can have a slide in MY house.

As for the next J name, I'm anxiously awaiting Judas and Jujube.

Ouisch

Ouisch

Fanatic

Posted Mar 3, 2006 @ 11:44 AM

Someone should tell that woman it's a uterus, not a clown car.

TheLetterL

TheLetterL

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 3, 2006 @ 12:36 PM

How can you not love a family that has recipes for both tater tot casserole and hash brown casserole on their website? And a perplexing drink called lemonappleade.

allotouai

allotouai

Posted Mar 3, 2006 @ 1:09 PM

And there is a SLIDE from the BOYS' room down to the playroom. I think I saw a pole to slide down to the laundromat in the girls' room.

The bastards. The fucking, fucking, FUCKING bastards.

jerseydevil

jerseydevil

Fanatic

Posted Mar 3, 2006 @ 2:28 PM

I thought it was interesting that in the blog that was linked, there was a section on Finances that managed to totally avoid the source and amount of the Duggar's income.

cwih57

cwih57

Loyal Viewer

Posted Mar 3, 2006 @ 2:29 PM

You know you've read to much TWOP when you see Ofjimbob referred to as Michelle and get confused for a moment.

That reports blogs was no fun, he might as well have copied and pasted from the Jim Bob website. I want real dirt! I can't wait for the new show.

I can't stand that they say they "built the house themselves" when really TLC built it. I could live debt free too if I pimped my family out to anyone that would have us.

Edited by cwih57, Mar 3, 2006 @ 2:57 PM.

shellykish

shellykish

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 3, 2006 @ 3:48 PM

Jemimah Puddleduck.

Hey- it's practically biblical, right?

BWAH! I just spit soda on my keyboard.

And looking at the above-referenced blog, there is a SECOND special on Discovery Health. Oh, it looks my entertainment for the month has been found!

aug05bride

aug05bride

Loyal Viewer

Posted Mar 3, 2006 @ 3:54 PM

As for the next J name, I'm anxiously awaiting Judas and Jujube.

I laughed out loud at work...while pretending to be doing a very important legal transcription...thanks for blowing my cover.

CANNOT WAIT for this to air.