Spoilers only! NO DISCUSSION

• Please log in to reply

826 replies to this topic

EvilSpawn

EvilSpawn

Posted Feb 27, 2006 @ 9:16 PM

People have asked for one of these threads becuase the other spoiler thread gets really off topic at times, and Erin, if you hate the idea, just close it up.

Anyway, this is for concrete spoilers only. No discussion whatsoever.

Episode descriptions:

Episode 2.20: Band-Aid Covers the Bullet Hole
Airdate: March 12, 2006

02/27 - It becomes a bad day for Cristina when Bailey instructs her to take care of her baby. Meanwhile, Derek and Addison come to terms with their relationship, and Denny continues to be an obstacle in Alex's getting closer to Izzie. Source: ABC

Episode 2.21: Superstition
Airdate: March 19, 2006

02/14 -Jesse, a patient with OCD, causes headaches for all with his insistence on counting and rhyming. The interns urge a patient facing a potentially fatal surgery to not protect his anonymity over his sobriety. Source: SpoilerFix.com

JennRN

JennRN

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 27, 2006 @ 9:25 PM

Sides from 2.21: Superstition:
Gretchen
Jesse

Sides from Name of the Game:
Amelia
Andrew
Beatrice
Dr. Warren
Eileen
Lola
Molly

Edited by JennRN, Feb 27, 2006 @ 11:05 PM.

Erin

Erin

Fanatic

Posted Feb 27, 2006 @ 9:58 PM

Just link to sides, please.

And I am ALL about a spoilers only thread, as evidenced by the finely-oiled machine that we've been operating over at the Alias boards. It's been working really well for us over there...let's cross our fingers and hope it works in here!

JennRN

JennRN

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 27, 2006 @ 11:03 PM

E! Online: Watch with Kristin--Feb. 27th, 2006

An excerpt from the above transcript:
From JT: Ellen Pompeo indicates an intern is leaving Grey's Anatomy at the season's end. Who do you guess?
An intern is leaving the intern program--she did not say someone is leaving the show, and I don't know of any cast member leaving Grey's Anatomy. I'm guessing this is more of a storyline about Elliot "leaving" Sacred Heart. And my guess (though I honestly don't know!) would be George or Alex. Meanwhile, more scoop: I'm hearing that Drew Lachey is in talks--though nothing firm yet--with Grey's Anatomy to join the show for at least a few episodes later this season. I'm also hearing that Stacy Keibler was robbed. (And that is confirmed by reliable sources.)

From FALINt: What's in store for Meredith and McDreamy?
When asked what is next for McDreamy, Shonda Rhimes told Broadcasting and Cable: "I can't tell you, honestly. Something terrible happens, and bad stuff follows. Well, perhaps, perhaps. Honestly, I can't tell you." Now, mind you, that second sentence is exactly what she said about the Super Bowl episode, so either (a) she slipped and something bad is happening to our beloved Derek or (b) Shonda is some kind of genius robot. Only time will tell, my friends.

elsncy

elsncy

Posted Feb 28, 2006 @ 12:06 AM

Thanks JennRN.
More from Kristen:
Food for thought: Now that George is out of the house, who moves in? I'm guessing something goes down between Burke and Yang. Since she gave up her apartment, where else would she go? Thanks to the Meredith scandal, there's room for her at the house.
Hmmm...you may be on to something, my dear! I can't yet say anything regarding a certain storyline, because at this point, it's just an idea that hasn't been written. But let's just say that, assuming they go through with it, there is something extremely interesting and shocking coming up. I promise to tell you more very soon.

I'm also hearing that Stacy Keibler was robbed. (And that is confirmed by reliable sources.)

Who is Stacy Keibler?

JennRN

JennRN

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 28, 2006 @ 12:13 AM

Stacy Keibler is a non-GA reference, from Dancing with the Stars on ABC.

EvilSpawn

EvilSpawn

Posted Feb 28, 2006 @ 12:20 AM

Remember, no discussion. Just post the news and discuss in the spoiler discussion thread.

Erin

Erin

Fanatic

Posted Feb 28, 2006 @ 10:13 AM

What EvilSpawn said. Spoilers only, please.

Alessandrab

Alessandrab

Posted Feb 28, 2006 @ 10:21 AM

There is one more set of sides for the "superstition" episode and it actually is the most interesting, but I have it from a payment actors' website so I can't put up a link.

Anyway to sum it up there is a third patient, whose name is Nikki. She climbed up a tree during a thunderstorm because her boyfriend's dog hates her and was barking at her... and lightning hit the tree and she fell of the tree. She has a ruptured spleen. She doesn't want to go through surgery because of a whole series of bad things that have happened to her during the day, and given what her horoscope said, she should've just stayed home. Basically this is the main patient's story for the episode together with Jesse.

The two doctors involved are Dr Green and Dr White, can't really infer who they are. By the trauma and how they talk to her about telling the truth I'd say Bailey and Christina. Or Bailey and whoever else of the interns. Unless, since they set Nikki's leg, and they are in the pit, the Callie (Sara Ramirez) character is Dr White.

JennRN

JennRN

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 28, 2006 @ 1:28 PM

Ep numbers and titles, per TV.com,

2.22 Little Creatures

2.23 Name of the Game

Alessandrab

Alessandrab

Posted Feb 28, 2006 @ 1:44 PM

Disregard that Little Creatures one. It has already been run, it was the one with the leeches. Tv.com has had that going around and wrong for months. So the order in theory is Band Aid Covers a Bullet Hole 2.20, Superstition 2.21 and Name of the Game 2.22.

Edited by Alessandrab, Feb 28, 2006 @ 1:45 PM.

emptysmile

emptysmile

Channel Surfer

Posted Feb 28, 2006 @ 6:23 PM

GREY'S ANATOMY - "Superstition" - When a series of deaths occur at Seattle Grace, the uncanny events bring out the doctors' superstitious sides and make Izzie nervous about Denny's surgery. Meanwhile, Derek and Addison discuss making a more permanent living arrangement, and Richard treats a very special, old friend. Source: ABC; Air date: March 19th

Edited by emptysmile, Feb 28, 2006 @ 6:23 PM.

EvilSpawn

EvilSpawn

Posted Mar 1, 2006 @ 12:52 AM

From Ausiello:

Question: Is this the end for George and Meredith?  — Julie

Ausiello: As lovers? Definitely. As friends? Probably not — although it's going to be rough sledding for a while. "There's no turning back," says Grey's writer Stacy McKee on my new favorite site, greyswriters.com. "There’s nothing George and Meredith can do. The damage is done — things will never be the same. They’ve just changed something important in their lives forever and… they are freaking out." Series creator/information Nazi Shonda Rhimes also weighed in on Georedith in a wide-ranging (yet spoiler-free) Q&A on ABC.com.

Question: How much do you hate Meredith!?! How could she do that to George!?!? Poor guy! Do you think George is the intern leaving the program?! He better not be, or I will really hate Meredith!! What the hell kind of name is Meredith anyway?! And that hair!! WTF!  —  Joseph

Ausiello: Simmer yourself, Joe — nobody's perfect. (And I like her hair.) While we're on the subject of Seattle Grace's resident selfish whore, you know the dad she just saw for the first time in 20 years? Turns out he has a new wife and a daughter — both of whom Meredith will meet later this season. (And I meant "selfish whore" in a good way.)

nnnsss

nnnsss

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 1, 2006 @ 11:23 AM

From Tvguide website - Looks like Denny will be in for 9 episodes (well probably 'till the end of the season)

Here's the link of you wanna check it out:
Tvguide

Yay!! I really like him..

JennRN

JennRN

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 2, 2006 @ 12:10 AM

Sides for 2.19: Rhythm of Life

Chris
Eugene Foote
Gwen
Rose

elsncy

elsncy

Posted Mar 2, 2006 @ 10:42 AM

From tvguide.com

UNFORGETTA... OUCH!: Speaking of fake-hospital TV series... Grammy winner Natalie Cole slipped and fell, fracturing her right arm, while taping an episode of ABC's Grey's Anatomy earlier this week, says the New York Daily News. After being fitted for a real-life sling, Cole returned to work like a trouper — only to have George, like, sit there and pine for her like a sad puppy-dog

Maybe she was playing Eugene Foote from the sides?

Nala890

Nala890

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 2, 2006 @ 4:07 PM

EP. 2.22 Name The Game
A mother tries to protect her oblivious daughter. Lectured, she eventually asks her daughter not to grieve. Students attend a medical seminar. While waiting at the vet's office, a female doctor meets Sam, a confident man who later cooks her breakfast. Sensing her wariness, he doesn't hesitate on treating her with blunt honesty. Addison helps a patient whose mother is connected to the father of a female intern. Eventually confronted, the intern cannot face the conversation and hastily retreats. Source. Spoilerfix.

EventPlanner75

EventPlanner75

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 6, 2006 @ 5:02 PM

New side up for Rhythm of Life (ep 219).

Revised Matt

Edited by EventPlanner75, Mar 6, 2006 @ 5:04 PM.

Nikki528

Nikki528

Fanatic

Posted Mar 8, 2006 @ 12:56 AM

From Ausiello

Question: Are Derek and Addison going to end their sham of a marriage any time soon?  — Deni

Ausiello: If the latest intel from my discolored Grey's mole holds up, Derek — after an impromptu exam-room consult with Seattle's best divorce attorney — will come closer than ever to subtracting Add from his life (and that's why I have an office, folks). But he may be too late. Word is that Meredith is going to develop a thing for a hunky veterinarian.   

moku613

moku613

Posted Mar 10, 2006 @ 12:31 PM

From IMDB...

In the episode for Superstition...(after Band Aid Covers the Bullethole)

Someone goes to Alcoholics Anonymous becuase under additional cast, there is a Pamela Dane who plays "AA Member #1"

Alessandrab

Alessandrab

Posted Mar 10, 2006 @ 12:43 PM

One of the women who have to deal with Alcoholist Anonymous is a patient as per sides. It's not one of the permanent characters.

rose3000

rose3000

Fanatic

Posted Mar 10, 2006 @ 7:37 PM

Clips are up on Yahoo for "Band-Aid".

elsncy

elsncy

Posted Mar 10, 2006 @ 9:30 PM

Clips are up on Yahoo for "Band-Aid".

Can someone post a transcript for us Mac users who can't view this?

emilythegeek

emilythegeek

Just Tuned In

Posted Mar 10, 2006 @ 10:45 PM

Oh wow, my first post after lurking around these parts for three years. Crazy. Anyway, found this over at the abc.com forum without a source but I'm still looking.

GREY'S ANATOMY - "Name of the Game" - George begins to overstay his welcome at Burke's apartment; Meredith learns a secret about her father; Bailey worries her colleagues will not treat her the same now that she's a mother; and Alex gets a lesson in bedside manners, on "Grey's Anatomy," SUNDAY, APRIL 2 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. (ABC/PETER "HOPPER" STONE) KATE WALSH, MANDY SIEGFRIED, MARE WINNINGHAM

Pictures of Meredith and Izzy both knitting are also up at ABCMedianet. Click Here

EvilSpawn

EvilSpawn

Posted Mar 11, 2006 @ 2:55 PM

Not much, but here's a blurb from spoilefix about ep. 2.23: The Rhythm of life:

03/11 - A Catholic mother of seven, whose highly religious husband refuses to use any kind of contraceptives, begs Addison for medical help. They tell the husband it was a surgical complication. But he's suspicious and she faces legal scrutiny. A divorce attorney sees a prospective client in her team of tending doctors. A legendary jazz musician refuses to see medical reason.

alicesun

alicesun

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 12, 2006 @ 4:37 AM

So, I'm guessing this is who definitely plays Sam:
http://www.starpulse...3&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

elsncy

elsncy

Posted Mar 12, 2006 @ 1:07 PM

From tvguide on-line's hot list for Sunday:

Grey's Anatomy[New]
10 pm/ET, ABC
If Izzie's going to lose her heart to a patient, must he have a bad heart? There are so many other organs; why hit us over the head like that? But enough ranting. Didn't you feel almost — almost — sorry for Alex when Denny (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) was wheeled back into Izzie's life two weeks ago? It's not likely that things will get any better for Alex on tonight's Grey's. Nor are things likely to be happily-ever-after for Derek and Addison, but at least there should be some clarification on how things stand between them. Plus, Natalie Cole makes a guest appearance. — PD

Nikki528

Nikki528

Fanatic

Posted Mar 13, 2006 @ 10:36 PM

# new 03/13 - My sources tell me that later on this season, we are going to find out that one of the main characters is hiding a secre… One that they have kept in the closet… [The person is] bisexual, actually, from what I hear. My sources tell me that in an upcoming episode, we are going to meet this character’s same-sex love interest. Source: Kristin on E!Online

www.spoilerfix.com

snowfall

snowfall

Fanatic

Posted Mar 14, 2006 @ 10:51 AM

From zap2it.com:

Airing March 26th

Into You Like A Train

A train crash brings several seriously injured patients to the hospital, providing a distraction for Meredith as she awaits Derek's final decision.

elsncy

elsncy

Posted Mar 14, 2006 @ 10:56 AM

snowfall I may be wrong, but that's an old ep-two people were impaled on a pole, and they knew they could only save one. Not sure when it aired, but there should be a recap if you want to check there.