S6: Danielle

• Please log in to reply

2171 replies to this topic

KFC

KFC

Fanatic

Posted Feb 15, 2006 @ 7:15 PM

5'11'' and 20 years old. A babysitter from Arkansas.

lilshorty

lilshorty

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 15, 2006 @ 8:18 PM

She's pretty, but in the first pre-show pic, she looks a bit rough.

grammarcore

grammarcore

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 15, 2006 @ 9:36 PM

She's pretty, but rather boring.

Here's a bigger version of one of her pre-show pictures, where you can see her body.

Psyche78

Psyche78

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 15, 2006 @ 10:18 PM

She and Tocarra seem to have the same facial bone structure. But "Newlyweds" is her favorite show? She was probably shocked.Shocked! when Nick and Jess broke up.

I already don't like her.

ghettofabman

ghettofabman

Stalker

Posted Feb 16, 2006 @ 12:04 AM

I am still gonna call her ToKeenyah, because I like how it sounds. I sense an air of superiority about this one. Call it a hunch...iono.

chic_girl85

chic_girl85

Fanatic

Posted Feb 16, 2006 @ 12:42 AM

I am still gonna call her ToKeenyah, because I like how it sounds. I sense an air of superiority about this one. Call it a hunch...iono.

I agree. And I like ToKeenyah.

-I have a friend who swears she knows her and says she's gonna come on here and answer some of ya'lls assumptions/questions. I don't know how valid her claim is as we're just a step above aquaintince, so I'll let you know.
Meanwhile, I'll hunt around the papers for articles on her and Furonda as I'm sure it'll be all the rage! here in Arkansas.

CeilingofStars

CeilingofStars

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 17, 2006 @ 8:58 AM

I think she's definitely prettier than say C5 Ebony or Tiffany, but other than that, I think she's really plain.

chomskyite

chomskyite

Posted Feb 19, 2006 @ 3:26 PM

A babysitter

That cracks me up. Not a daycare worker. Not a nanny. A babysitter. She's working after school to buy her prom dress, I guess.

skittishkitten

skittishkitten

Fanatic

Posted Feb 19, 2006 @ 6:20 PM

I am still gonna call her ToKeenyah, because I like how it sounds.

Definitely spot-on. When I saw her in a tiny pic, I thought of Keenyah, but when I saw her up close her eyes reminded me of Toccara. Or maybe it's her facial expression. She looks like this girl I went to high school with.

CaffeineAddict8

CaffeineAddict8

Loyal Viewer

Posted Feb 20, 2006 @ 12:00 AM

I get the feeling that she might have that "Camille" attitude. But other than that I think she's got that "high fashion" vibe.

Sain

Sain

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 20, 2006 @ 2:02 AM

It must be the personality, or I must be missing something, because Danielle just looks too ordinary to me.

frou frou fox

frou frou fox

Channel Surfer

Posted Feb 20, 2006 @ 2:51 AM

I sense an air of superiority about this one. Call it a hunch..

Really? After 5 seasons in which each one had an African-American as the antagonist, you really think Tyra and tptb would risk it again? I must add, however, this has never been my opinion - I always thought there were bitches on ANTM without regard to race - but I do know that it seems to be a popular idea, not without merit.

Afrocentric

Afrocentric

Posted Feb 20, 2006 @ 8:57 AM

Watch out for the big girl.....

Edited by Afrocentric, Feb 20, 2006 @ 9:01 AM.

prmami

prmami

Fanatic

Posted Feb 20, 2006 @ 8:12 PM

The big girl with a big gap...

Poor Grace

Poor Grace

Fanatic

Posted Feb 20, 2006 @ 8:19 PM

That cracks me up. Not a daycare worker. Not a nanny. A babysitter. She's working after school to buy her prom dress, I guess

And also her Marc Jacobs clothing.

I can actually see Danielle getting pretty far; she looks like she has the kind of face that handles make-up really, and her features are very strong. Plus, she's one of the younger ladies this season.

Krispy24

Krispy24

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 26, 2006 @ 3:09 AM

For someone with so much potential "fierceness," Danielle seems to be forgotten thus far among the fans.

I think she'll be one of those invisible people, who gets a story line half-way through the season. You know, to be eliminated.

cubes

cubes

Fanatic

Posted Feb 26, 2006 @ 12:16 PM

Agreed that she's not entirely memorable, but I wouldn't write her off just yet. She could bring it.

consterno

consterno

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 26, 2006 @ 1:18 PM

She's so not model material. I don't even know why Tyra bothers to get these girls all excited. Oh yeah! For our fun! Okay, then, continue on.

lilshorty

lilshorty

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 26, 2006 @ 3:27 PM

I knew my eyes weren't deceiving me. She is huge (by modeling standards at least). I saw the new ANTM commercial which featured her and Kathy(meh, and even uglier on tv). Not only does Danielle resemble Toccarra a bit, but her gap is huge, she's too big, and she's definitely not all that cute.

ghettofabman

ghettofabman

Stalker

Posted Mar 1, 2006 @ 6:52 PM

Aw, poor forgettable ToKeenyah!

sarampls

sarampls

Loyal Viewer

Posted Mar 3, 2006 @ 8:49 AM

AAACK!

Yahoo has the preview up for the show. Danielle is one scary lookin' girl with an ego the size of Jupiter. That freak show made me so uncomfortable...if it's all going to be that cocky and delusional, there had better be more entertaining personalities than I'm seeing. And good photos (har. dee. har. har. Maybe Danielle's gap can have a career.)

Poor Grace

Poor Grace

Fanatic

Posted Mar 3, 2006 @ 1:31 PM

Oh my word. I take back that stuff I said a few posts ago about liking herl. Girl looked ROUGH in that preview video.

BakerBaker

BakerBaker

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 5, 2006 @ 4:32 PM

When I first saw her picture, I thought she was pretty but boring. After the preview, HOLY SHIT! That is fugalicious.

nowrite2000

nowrite2000

Fanatic

Posted Mar 8, 2006 @ 4:28 PM

Wow, the homeless lady I see outside Burger King everyday is on ANTM! That's awesome. You go, Danielle!

I had to move this comment by StapleWebs from the spoiler thread because it is so damned apt. This girl puts the ugh in rough.

If ANTM ever goes the way of Rocky Horror we should all don our Burger King crowns whenever Danielle loiters onscreen.

MuShu

MuShu

Fanatic

Posted Mar 8, 2006 @ 6:29 PM

wrong thread

Edited by MuShu, Mar 8, 2006 @ 6:30 PM.

lilshorty

lilshorty

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 8, 2006 @ 10:44 PM

Her bald photo is divine. It is extremely gorgeous. I know, I know, 8 posts up I was completely dissing her. But she may actually have potential. If she photographs well like this. And now I'm starting to like her. She keeps me cracking up. :) I know, I'm a hypocrite.

cleptomaniac

cleptomaniac

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 8, 2006 @ 11:30 PM

Danielle is beautiful. I really like her, unfortunalelty I had to work today and my tape only taped up to an hour and thirty minutes so I only seen up to "I look like a penis with ears" I can't wait till tommorow so i can hit up UPN.com She is not my predicted winner but I expect alot from her.

Afrocentric

Afrocentric

Posted Mar 8, 2006 @ 11:31 PM

Awww... she's really not plus-sized... I'm sorry for calling you huge, Danielle.

GCMJ

GCMJ

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 9, 2006 @ 7:45 AM

I think Danielle is a very beasutiful girl and she takes lovely pictures. It's too bad she can't understand have the stuff going on around her. It seems the producers are just going to make fun of her a la Tiffany.

justaskme

justaskme

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 9, 2006 @ 9:16 AM

I didn't realize how "big" Danielle is until I read the posts here. She's big by modeling standards but she's not as big as some of the past girls. I don't think she's ugly, either. I thought she was one of the prettier girls, I mean she's not drop-dead gorgeous or anything, but she's not ugly. Her gap isn't all that bad either, I think it's the imperfections that make people stand out like Cindy Crawford's mole (for lack of a better example) or Tyra's big ol' forehead.