2-14: "One of Them" 2006.02.15

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

931 replies to this topic

Van Hohenheim

Van Hohenheim

Channel Surfer

Posted Jun 17, 2009 @ 9:16 PM

Maybe she did recognize him. Another option is that before Sayid arrived, Ben made a deal with Danielle. Perhaps he asked her to turn him over to the Losties, in exchange for not harming Alex. She was adamant that he was an Other, after all.

Fable

Fable

Fanatic

Posted Jan 27, 2012 @ 10:24 PM

Sawyer obsesses over and tracks down a noisy tree frog and kills him? What was the point? We already know he can be ruthless and self serving. Whatever! Poor frog. Hurley cracks me up, as always.

Not sure what to think about the guy Danielle captured. I donít know if he is one of the others, but I think Sayid is right not to trust him though, especially in his answers about burying his wifeÖSayid would know. Plus that look on his face when they were shutting the door was sort of smarmy. Not sure what the scene with Charlie on the beach was supposed to be leading up to. Kateís dad is in Sayidís flashback. H ere with go again with the connections.

Holy Jumping Tree Frog Batman (sorry, I had to) I donít know what to make of those symbols before the timer reset, so Iíll just wait and see what happens.