"The Office" Merchandise Thread: I Want a Dwight Bobblehead

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

461 replies to this topic

Rachoushka

Rachoushka

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jun 20, 2007 @ 11:20 PM

bitter pill is right, Jim has had two messenger bags. The link that I provided is for the Tumi messenger bag from Season 2.

Here's info on the J.Crew bag of Season 3.

bigpugdog

bigpugdog

Fanatic

Posted Jun 21, 2007 @ 8:09 AM

And that's why I love this forum so much! J. Crew is probably going to be getting an order from me soon.

StarryDreamer

StarryDreamer

Fanatic

Posted Jun 27, 2007 @ 2:11 PM

Hallmark (Canada) has a new line of cards called "Pop Goes the Culture" where they put famous TV and movie quotes onto a card (along the lines of the talking/theme songs ones they have) And they have a Dwight one!!

There's no photo, it's just yellow with blue writing and it says:

"Count Chocoulitis, Leprosy, Flesh-Eating Bacteria, Hot Dog Fingers, Government-Created Killer Nano-Robot Infection..."
- Dwight Schrute, The Office

Then on the inside:

Whatever's got you down, hope you're feeling like your old self soon.

I totally geeked out.

There was an Office Space one too, about only working 15 minutes out of a work day which I thought sounded like a Jim-ism, or a Michael line... but alas, it was not. There were tons of Grey's Anatomy and Lost themed ones there though. Damn you ABC!!!

Rachoushka

Rachoushka

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jul 8, 2007 @ 10:12 AM

Remember the Glarkware buttons/magnets that were being sold at the beginning of the year? I bought the magnets and stuck them on the fridge - when I looked at the fridge the other day, I saw only 7 magnets. Did the set come with 8 magnets or am I hallucinating? And if there is an 8th magnet, which magnet did I lose?

I have:
Fashion Show at Lunch
My Dad was a G.I.
Threat Level Midnight
Big Tuna
Assistant to the Regional Manager
I Love Pretzel Day
Dundie Winner

ETA: I was looking on Ebay to see if maybe anyone was selling their Office magnets so that I could answer my own question. While I didn't have any luck with that, I did find this set being sold.

Edited by Rachoushka, Jul 8, 2007 @ 10:18 AM.

Ham and Cheese

Ham and Cheese

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 8, 2007 @ 10:23 AM

Unless we're both missing the same magnet, I'd say your collection is complete. Those are the same 7 that I have. :)

Rachoushka

Rachoushka

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jul 8, 2007 @ 10:31 AM

Thanks for saving my sanity, Ham and Cheese!

twentythree

twentythree

Fanatic

Posted Jul 8, 2007 @ 11:17 AM

Hallmark (Canada) has a new line of cards called "Pop Goes the Culture" where they put famous TV and movie quotes onto a card (along the lines of the talking/theme songs ones they have) And they have a Dwight one!!

Yup! They also have a Jim one, which is exciting. It's the quote about him not wanting to climb up in on the coporate ladder any higher, because then he'd have to throw himself in front of a train (I miss you, Season 1 Jim). I love the Pop Goes the Culture cards, and I have decided that if anyone gets me a birthday card, it MUST be from that line. They also have the talking ones with Dwight, and it's the quote where he's talking about how you must take care of your animal...sigh. I love Hallmark. This is in the good ol' US of A, too.

RainIsBeautiful

RainIsBeautiful

Stalker

• Interests:The Braves, other sports, TV, nicknames, Mountain Dew, and puppies.

Posted Jul 10, 2007 @ 9:02 AM

I Love Pretzel Day -- preorder from Glarkware now!

If it wasn't such a pukey yellow, I'd totally buy it, but that color makes me look sick.

RainIsBeautiful

RainIsBeautiful

Stalker

Posted Aug 7, 2007 @ 4:21 PM

Randomly saw this Scrantonicity shirt online this afternoon -- looks like they have a TWSS shirt and a "ho fo sho" shirt too.

Edited by RainIsBeautiful, Aug 7, 2007 @ 4:25 PM.

KatieBair

KatieBair

Channel Surfer

Posted Aug 24, 2007 @ 2:02 PM

Didn't know if anyone had seen it yet, but Amazon has a 2008 day-to-day calendar with quotes from The Office available for pre-order. Not a lot of details about it on the site, but it looks promising.

Pam Pong

Pam Pong

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 10, 2007 @ 1:20 PM

According to OfficeTally, Target is carrying Office merch in their $1 bins. I know where I'm going after work!

Cricket03

Cricket03

Fanatic

Posted Sep 10, 2007 @ 1:22 PM

I know this is a long-shot, but can you order stuff from Target's $1 bills online? There's no Target in my state, so I'm at a loss.

EmmyMik

EmmyMik

Fanatic

Posted Sep 10, 2007 @ 6:34 PM

I'm a sad panda. I checked *two* of my local Targets, and they didn't have any out (and while I did see an employee stocking some non-Office dollar spot stuff, I didn't want to be one of *those* people and ask her). Looks like I'm going to have to make daily trips to Target.

I want a Jim mug. **pouts**

RainIsBeautiful

RainIsBeautiful

Stalker

Posted Sep 10, 2007 @ 6:42 PM

A friend and I hit three Atlanta Target stores on our respective commutes home today, and none of them had anything Office-related in the Dollar Spot. We stuck inside the perimeter -- anyone OTP in Atlanta who has seen any?

Psappy

Psappy

Fanatic

Posted Sep 10, 2007 @ 6:49 PM

I checked *two* of my local Targets, and they didn't have any out (and while I did see an employee stocking some non-Office dollar spot stuff, I didn't want to be one of *those* people and ask her).

Well, I have no shame and I was one of *those* people and asked them when they would be stocking the dollar bins with Office themed supplies. They said they had just cleared out the old and by the end of this week, the new stuff, office supplies included, should be on the shelves. I'm really excited! Even though they didn't have the items out they had the tags and there is SO much. It's dawesome, from pencils, pens, magnets, stickey pads, mouse pads, Dwight stress ball, you name it!

StarryDreamer

StarryDreamer

Fanatic

Posted Sep 10, 2007 @ 6:54 PM

You Americans are the luckiest people ever.

I am thoroughly jealous.

ming ming

ming ming

Couch Potato

• Interests:beets. bears. battlestar galactica.

Posted Sep 10, 2007 @ 8:10 PM

Well, I have no shame and I was one of *those* people and asked them when they would be stocking the dollar bins with Office themed supplies. They said they had just cleared out the old and by the end of this week, the new stuff, office supplies included, should be on the shelves

I just got a new job but I did work at Target for a year, and even knowing that they probably didn't have the Office stuff in yet, I called my local targets and they said the exact same thing. I need to just chill. lol.

Shoosh

Shoosh

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 10, 2007 @ 11:41 PM

I've been away from twop for a while but I'm glad I was finally able to make time for it. I'm definitely making a trip to Target tomorrow because I need to get me some of those Office goodies!

Psappy

Psappy

Fanatic

Posted Sep 11, 2007 @ 11:32 AM

So I went to Target this morning (the same one that only yesterday had the empty bins) and I found 1/2 of the things available already. So I then traveled to another Target and found the other 1/2. What's odd is that each Target had the 1/2 that the other one was missing. Does that make sense? Anyway, I'm proud to say that after my morning adventure I now officially have one of everything Target has to offer in terms of $1 items. :)

So I encourage those who didn't find anything in the bins yesterday to venture today. They're there and ready to drool over. :)

Edited by Psappy, Sep 11, 2007 @ 11:33 AM.

EmmyMik

EmmyMik

Fanatic

Posted Sep 11, 2007 @ 5:13 PM

The Target in Centerville, Ohio has them! Eeeeeeee!

When I got there, there was another gal grabbing one of each of the items. This is the conversation we had:

Me: SWEET!
Gal: I know, right? I just walked in and saw this. Is it sad that seeing this made my day?
Me: Nah. It made my day to.
Gal: (arms now full of merchandise) I still feel kind of bad, though.
Me: Don't be. Do you know how many Targets I've visited before I found this stuff in stock? Now, were are those shopping baskets.

I am one happy camper right now...

vailfiregirl

vailfiregirl

Stalker

Posted Sep 11, 2007 @ 5:18 PM

The Target near me had some of it. I got the notepads and mousepads. They also had the coffee mugs, but I already have a DM coffee mug from the NBC Store. They had the price tags on the bins for the pens and sticky notes, but they weren't out and the girl I asked didn't think they had them in yet. There is another Target semi near my work that I'm going to go check out tomorrow.

Jempilot

Jempilot

Fanatic

Posted Sep 11, 2007 @ 5:23 PM

Who do you love, vfg??? (batting eyelashes) I will try to go to Target, but it is so nice to know I have a pal to hit up as an alternative. Don't forget I can rig secret Santa!!!

LiberryLady

LiberryLady

Stalker

Posted Sep 11, 2007 @ 6:25 PM

I got some Office swag today!!

I picked up pens, magnets, and an "I heart Jim" mug. The stuff tended to be Michael and Dwight-heavy, but there were some pens and magnets that had ensemble pics.

I informed my children that no one may use my mug but me.

justkaren

justkaren

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 11, 2007 @ 7:06 PM

Anyway, I'm proud to say that after my morning adventure I now officially have one of everything Target has to offer in terms of $1 items. :)

Hee! I also bought one of each thing and got some nifty gifties for my friend and my sister. Who would have thought it was even possible to spend over $50 in the dollar spot?

So, while I was there making my third trip around the dollar spot to make sure I got it all (it was all spread out so, keep looking if you think they don't have something), two girls came rushing in going "Where is it? Where is it? THERE IT IS RIGHT THERE!" "OMG YES!" Then they started saying stuff like "Office Tally was right they do have it here", etc. So I said, "Oh did you guys read about this on Office Tally too?" and I showed them where everything was so they wouldn't miss anything...they left with two little baskets full. I had absolutely no shame in buying every item (some in triplicate for the gifts). It was hilarious unloading all that stuff onto the conveyer belt, I think the cashier thought I was mental, although she did say people were buying the Office stuff left and right. She said some lady came in earlier and bought 15 of the Jim mugs! So even in all my giddiness I thought "Well, at least I'm not *that girl*. It was all I could do to restrain myself from jumping up and down clutching panties like Kelly!

I heart Target.

LiberryLady

LiberryLady

Stalker

Posted Sep 11, 2007 @ 7:13 PM

It was all I could do to restrain myself from jumping up and down clutching panties like Kelly!

Omigod, justkaren, I totally thought of that scene, too! I was tempted to re-enact it, but my kids would have flopped over on the floor, d-e-d from embarrassment.

Psappy

Psappy

Fanatic

Posted Sep 11, 2007 @ 7:30 PM

I think the cashier thought I was mental, although she did say people were buying the Office stuff left and right.

My cashier said, "Wow, that's a lot of stickey pads". My reply..."You should really watch The Office"

I sadly just realized neither Target had the legal pads yet. I guess I'm going back manana morning.

justkaren

justkaren

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 11, 2007 @ 7:32 PM

My cashier said, "Wow, that's a lot of stickey pads".

Wait...there are sticky notes?

Uhhh...

vailfiregirl

vailfiregirl

Stalker

Posted Sep 11, 2007 @ 7:34 PM

Who do you love, vfg???

Andy. Call me and we can discuss rigging Secret Santa for nifty gifties.

It was all I could do to restrain myself from jumping up and down clutching panties like Kelly!

I had to resist that, too! Especially because I was wearing a pink hoodie at the moment. I did giggle for a few minutes, then called RainIsBeautiful to squee with her.

cdgeiger

cdgeiger

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 11, 2007 @ 7:37 PM

Wait...there are sticky notes?

Uhhh...

I had the same thought. I want! I want!

I really love Target.

justkaren

justkaren

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 11, 2007 @ 7:40 PM

Does anyone have a complete list of what they have? I absolutely MUST have it all.

Here's what I have. What am I missing?

p.s. Don't judge me...I know how sick my obsession is. ;)

Edited by justkaren, Sep 11, 2007 @ 7:42 PM.