The Warehouse Staff: Zero Days Without an Accident

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

38 replies to this topic

secondrink

secondrink

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 14, 2007 @ 4:08 PM

I saw Patrice at Ohio State a few months ago and he was absolutely hilarious. I don't think he's even acting on the show; he is Lonny. He is very intimidating in person though; Michael Scott should be scared of him, haha.

BeckySue

BeckySue

Couch Potato

I think one of my all time favorite Lonny moments is in Basketball when him and Daryll dance. It's too funny.

jennifuh

jennifuh

Stalker

And he was one of the babies on Shorties Watchin' Shorties! Always good for a giggle.

Supervixen83

Supervixen83

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 14, 2007 @ 6:38 PM

He was in an early ep of Arrested Development.

Haha, yeah. When I was watching Safety Training, at some point I couldn't help but giggle and say: "Well, Michael, you just made a fool out of yourself in front of T.Bone!"

catnamedzane

catnamedzane

Couch Potato

• Interests:Serious Business.

Posted Apr 14, 2007 @ 6:49 PM

Am I the only one who thinks Kelly has already swam with Lonny's "sea monster"? ;)

Maybe someone told him she was up for anything. I mean she's not a slut but, who knows?

I, too, love how Lonny just says what he thinks about Michael. Especially the "What is wrong with this man!?" line.

jamaicanmecrazy

jamaicanmecrazy

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 19, 2007 @ 2:53 AM

Wow! Its nearly been a full year since this thread has been posted in!
Anyway Madge a.k.a Karly Rothenberg was recently chatting over at theofficechat.com and the question arose to whether
Madge gets enough screen time. I personally believe they could use here a bit more then they currently do.
So ive decided to start a petition for Madge to receive more screen time! Please sign it guys!
http://www.petitions...tions/MoreMadge

Here's what she had to say:
Hey All! I just wanted to say thank you again for having me in to chat on TOC on Monday night! It was so much fun to meet and chat with so many folks!!!!
I loved your questions, and loved your suggestions for Madge's last name.
I still think "Kobrowski" is my new favorite...although it's really hard to choose.
Who knows...maybe your suggestions will reach the writers and next time we see Madge, she will have a last name!!!

As for "More Madge" time....Tina has started a petition at petitionspot.com so I put the link below in case you want to vote. I am incredibly grateful for the support and appreciate the votes...you brought Bob Vance back and with your help, Madge will return as well!
http://www.petitions...tions/MoreMadge

So many, many thanks to all my Myspace Family. I had a blast visitng with you and I look forward to many more chats in the future.

A special thank you to Sarah Smith from The Office Chat for putting the whole thing together and asking me in in the first place!
And my continued gratitude to Office Tally, GMMR and The Two Cents, for keeping me in the spotllight as well.

Hope you all have an amazing rest of your week! Toodles for now!

YOU ALL TOTALLY ROCK!!!!!!
Luv Madge/Pudge/Patch/Her/Karly

Apparently it worked with Bob Vance!!

Tina

WAnglais1

WAnglais1

Fanatic

Posted Nov 30, 2011 @ 2:07 PM

RIP, Lonny

LiberryLady

LiberryLady

Stalker