Disney Channel Original Movies

• Please log in to reply

2495 replies to this topic

redshirtx

redshirtx

Fanatic

Posted Jan 21, 2012 @ 6:02 PM

Grooming or trying to groom the next Selena (or Ashley Tisdale, or God forbid the next Miley Cyrus--but that's probably perfect-storm-level territory there) is a smart move for the Mouse House, perhaps even necessary, but I do wonder if it might be a trifle unrealistic. Or perhaps it's simply that nobody's been able to catch on with fans on that level...?

As for those ratings: I'm wondering if the promotion for Frenemies was a factor, since for the most part it was all "Bella Thorne! Zendaya! Stefanie Scott! Dog!" and they basically appeared in one-third of the movie apiece (I think the dog might have had more overall screen time than anybody except Bella and Zendaya).

omgsowicked

omgsowicked

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 18, 2012 @ 1:30 AM

I was among those who were worried Radio Rebel would be too much like Radio Free Roscoe but I thought it was very good, even if it was a bit similar.

I really liked seeing a shy character onscreen but it was almost too comical at points… I mean, I'm super shy and though I would die inside, I could go up to the board and write something legible on it. But I suppose most of the uncomfortableness that comes with shyness is inside, so it had to be shown more on the outside. I was apprehensive about Debby playing a shy person but I bought it.

I liked Tara's stepfather, Audrey, the twins, Gavin and Gabe a lot (though I'm surprised Atticus Mitchell, who played Gabe, didn't actually sing, "We So Fly"; he actually can sing but the credits say someone else did) but I thought the principal and Tara's mother were too buffoonish (the mom was too stupid and there was no reason for it and the principal acting like a five year old at the MORP? Too much of a caricature).

Also, I may have missed it but did Gavin and Gabe make up at the end? One minute, they're staring each other down at the MORP, the next they're playing on stage together. So either I missed the bro-pology or there was a lack of payoff there. And I wish they had addressed the popular brat's insecurities earlier on because it seemed half-assed at the end, with all the "you're beautiful and you're a queen no matter what" stuff. It was a good message but I thought it was too late to try to humanize her. I just felt like I wanted to know more about the smaller plots and didn't get the info (like, is Gabe still a fame-hungry jerk? Are Tara and the popular girl cool now? Did the twin who loved Radio Rebel have a meltdown? Do Tara and her stepdad have a good relationship now?)

Despite my nitpicks, I really enjoyed this movie. And in case anyone missed it, Saturday (2/18) at 7:30pm Eastern, there will be an encore airing of Radio Rebel with behind-the-scenes stuff (not a What's What Edition, I think it's just clips during the commercials).

redshirtx

redshirtx

Fanatic

Posted Feb 20, 2012 @ 7:27 AM

I watched Radio Rebel this morning; it was okay enough, though seeing Martin Cummins pop up was a surprise. I also thought Stacy's humanization was a little abrupt (see also whatsherface in 16 Wishes, ironically), though for me it all came down to Principal Moreno. She just seemed a bit more unnecessarily bitchy than expected, though since Radio Rebel was already a known quantity at the start of the movie I could handwave some of it off.

Magog

Magog

Fanatic

Posted Feb 21, 2012 @ 3:32 PM

I thought Radio Rebel was very average, but way better than Frenemies.

The only thing that I didn't like was that Stacy didn't get what she deserves. I never liked her at all & I wasn't happy that Tara showed some sympathy towards her at the end.

Other than that & Stacy being very annoying, it was an OK DCOM & Debby Ryan didn't annoy me at all throughtout the movie.

ladyrott

ladyrott

Stalker

Posted Feb 21, 2012 @ 11:35 PM

I rather enjoyed Radio Rebel. The principal was a bit over the top unrealistic and I wanted the mean girl (Stacey?) to get a little pay back, but other then that, it was a pretty good movie.

Magog

Magog

Fanatic

Posted Mar 14, 2012 @ 12:24 PM

Here are some updates from Disney Channel on upcoming DCOM's.

1. The next DCOM (Let It Shine) will air on June 15th.

2. Shake It Up: Made In Japan will air in August. Here is the plot of this DCOM.

From Nickandmore.com - Disney Channel Upfront Schedule for 2012

SHAKE IT UP: MADE IN JAPAN” — A 90-minute song and dance-filled event, set to premiere in August, follows best friends Rocky and CeCe as they travel to Tokyo to star in an interactive dance video game. While there, Rocky plans to explore Japan, but CeCe wants to seize the chance to become global dance superstars, their longtime dream. Meanwhile, there’s a Mission Impossible-style race against time to save the world from The Rocky and Cece computer virus. The Blue Man Group guest stars. Starring are Bella Thorne, Zendaya, Adam Irigoyen, Davis Cleveland, Kenton Duty, Roshon Fegan, Caroline Sunshine and R. Brandon Johnson. The series is executive-produced by Rob Lotterstein and Jeff Strauss and is a production of It’s a Laugh Productions, Inc.

3. There will be a new Halloween-theme DCOM airing on October. Olivia Holt (Kickin It) will be in it. Here is some information about it.

“GIRL VS. MONSTER” (working title) – In a Halloween themed movie to premiere during Disney Channel’s second annual month-long Monstober event, Olivia Holt (Disney XD’s “Kickin’ It”) stars as 15-year-old Skylar Lewis, a savvy teenager who discovers her family’s closely-guarded secret — she’s a fifth generation monster hunter. But Skylar doesn’t realize there is one immortal monster, Deimata, who wants to unravel her family’s secret. In order for Skylar and her friends to stop Deimata and her army of monsters, they’ll need to face their biggest fears and overcome them together. The script was written by Annie DeYoung, Ron McGee and Geoff Rodkey. The director is Stuart Gillard and the executive producer is Sheri Singer

4. Debby Ryan will be in yet another DCOM when the TV show Jessie is going to have a DCOM.

5. Here is some information about another musical on Disney Channel called Teen Beach Musical. Ross Lynch (Austin & Ally) and Maia Mitchell (Mortified: A kids show in Australia that I really like.) will be in it. It will air next summer on Disney Channel.

Nick and More - Teen Beach Musical

ladyrott

ladyrott

Stalker

Posted Apr 12, 2012 @ 10:56 AM

Just watched Minutemen for the first time last night. I can't believe Ihave bypassed this one when it's been on demand before. I really floved that movie! It was predictable that they would somehow end up back at the first day of freshman year but I really liked that Virgil chose NOT to change it. I may be the only one, but I was surprised with the reveal that doucheboyfriend was actually the one who suggested the lipstick instead of trying to stop the football players. I may be mistaken, but I thought nicegirlfriend said she saw him try to stop them. I guess maybe she saw him talk to the players and just assumed he was trying to stop them. *shrug* Anyway, great movie!

Writer13

Writer13

Fanatic

Posted Apr 14, 2012 @ 9:31 PM

I caught Radio Rebel tonight; it was cute. I liked the idea of a shy character, but some of it was over-the-top. And it was strange seeing Debby Ryan play a shy character...but I suppose that would be true for any DC actor/actress.

Anyone else think that the fashions were, I guess, strange? Debby's character was very schlubby looking (shy does not equal schlubby, people!) and then her prom (morp?) outfit was very 80's. Is this how kids are dressing these days? I feel old...and I'm 23.

Magog

Magog

Fanatic

Posted May 2, 2012 @ 6:59 PM

Here is the music video for Let It Shine. Except of the autotrone (which Disney Channel is using a lot of lately & it really pisses me off), I kind of liked it.

Tyler James Williams - Don't Run Away

Also, here is the preview of Let It Shine. I really hope that it does way better in the ratings than Frenemies & Radio Rebel (they both had around 4.3 Million viewers). Already, Let it Shine is an improvement over Frenemies & I hope that it doesn't become a failure like Frenemies.

Disney Channel - Let It Shine preview

notwisconsin

notwisconsin

Couch Potato

Posted May 31, 2012 @ 8:38 PM

An interesting project that the Disney Channel never got off the ground was a thing called "Totally Twisted Fairytales," of which four were made, two were released to film festivals, two never were seen and one never got past the storyboard stage when the project died. However, the first one got an Oscar nom in 1999 before disappearing off the face of the earth in early 2000. This one has managed to get on YouTube in a secret link: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=dPDVdFS5p1g

engoy.

Bitterswete

Bitterswete

Stalker

Posted Jun 3, 2012 @ 12:09 PM

I really hope that it does way better in the ratings than Frenemies & Radio Rebel (they both had around 4.3 Million viewers). Already, Let it Shine is an improvement over Frenemies & I hope that it doesn't become a failure like Frenemies.

I don't consider Frenemies or Radio Rebel failures given the state Disney Channel is in right now. It's not in a bad state, it's just not flying high like it was a few years ago.

There was a time when a movie on DC getting more than 4 million viewers was considered pretty good, and more than 5 million was great. Then came the High School Musical movies. And the attention they got lifted the whole network. On top of that, DC also had Hannah Montana, and Wizards of Waverly Place, and "teen princesses" like Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez, and the network's association with the Jonas Brothers, and so on. Everything was boosting everything else. And if Frenemies or Radio Rebel had aired back then, they probably would've scored an extra 1 or even 2 million viewers without even trying.

While DC has some shows I enjoy, and they're trying really hard to make the Shake It Up girls as big as Miley and Selena, the network just isn't at the same level. And I think they're back to a point where a DCOM getting over 4 million viewers is considered okay, and 5 million or more is great. I mean, look at Lemonade Mouth, which had something like 5 and a half million viewers. Back in the days of HSM and Camp Rock, that would've been considered a so-so performance at best. Now, it's considered a huge success.

So, right now, I think 4.3 million viewers is considered respectable. Not great, but not terrible. In fact, a few recent DCOMS have had less than 4 million viewers.

All that being said, I think Let It Shine looks pretty good, and I do hope it does well.

KerleyQ

KerleyQ

Stalker

Posted Jun 3, 2012 @ 12:44 PM

There was a time when a movie on DC getting more than 4 million viewers was considered pretty good, and more than 5 million was great. Then came the High School Musical movies. And the attention they got lifted the whole network. On top of that, DC also had Hannah Montana, and Wizards of Waverly Place, and "teen princesses" like Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez, and the network's association with the Jonas Brothers, and so on. Everything was boosting everything else. And if Frenemies or Radio Rebel had aired back then, they probably would've scored an extra 1 or even 2 million viewers without even trying.

I agree. I think a big part of the issue is that so much of what was big for them ended in a relatively short period of time. The closest they have to some tie to the heyday is Debbie Ryan (since I'd consider the Suite Life franchise part of that heyday, to some extent), and that's rather tenuous, imo. They made some effort to tie the current stars to that heyday, with Bridgit Mendler (and Bella Thorne and China Anne McClain, to a lesser extent) having ties to Wizards, but I think it's still just not the same. Plus, a lot of the viewers from that timeframe have aged out of the DC viewing audience. They need to catch that lightning in a bottle now with the new crop of kids in that age group, but they haven't developed anything that has that same "it" that Hannah Montana, HSM, and Wizards had. Not that there aren't some good and entertaining shows on DC right now, but none of them seem to have that lightning in a bottle. And none of the DCOMs they've come up with over the past couple years seem to be able to hit that level.

So I definitely don't expect the DCOMs to do the same kind of ratings HSM and Camp Rock were pulling. It's just not the same environment.

Bitterswete

Bitterswete

Stalker

Posted Jun 3, 2012 @ 4:56 PM

I think a big part of the issue is that so much of what was big for them ended in a relatively short period of time.

When you realize they lost 3 of their top shows in just one year, DC really isn't doing so bad. A lot of networks would've just fallen apart if they lost so many popular, long running shows at once. But Disney Channel has pretty much held it together.

They need to catch that lightning in a bottle now with the new crop of kids in that age group, but they haven't developed anything that has that same "it" that Hannah Montana, HSM, and Wizards had. Not that there aren't some good and entertaining shows on DC right now, but none of them seem to have that lightning in a bottle.

Exactly. Hannah Montana and HSM didn't just do well on the network. They got attention outside of the network and brought in new viewers. DC has some solid live action shows right now, but none of them are on that level.

Magog

Magog

Fanatic

Posted Jun 5, 2012 @ 4:29 PM

So, right now, I think 4.3 million viewers is considered respectable. Not great, but not terrible. In fact, a few recent DCOMS have had less than 4 million viewers.

The excellent Phineas & Ferb movie last summer got around 7.5 Million viewers & so did that mediocre Good Luck Charlie Christmas movie last yr.

they're trying really hard to make the Shake It Up girls as big as Miley and Selena

I watch Shake It Up & they're never going to be as big as Miley & Selena (especially Bella Thorne). Every time I watch that show (which is a lot), I feel sorry for Zendaya. I think Zendaya is OK & she has potential to be a very good actress, dancer, & singer. But I'm not happy that Disney Channel basically lumped her together with a very inferior & irritating Bella Thorne. Zendaya can do so much better on Disney Channel than being Bella Thorne's sidekick & because of it, I don't have very high hopes for the Shake It Up DCOM in August. Hopefully, Gunther & Tinka will be in the DCOM to make it tolerable.

Bitterswete

Bitterswete

Stalker

Posted Jun 5, 2012 @ 5:18 PM

The excellent Phineas & Ferb movie last summer got around 7.5 Million viewers & so did that mediocre Good Luck Charlie Christmas movie last yr.

And both of these movies came out of two already popular DC shows. I think it's actually common for movies based on popular shows to do pretty well, often better than the show itself. They have built-in fans who see a movie as a special treat that they don't want to miss. Plus the P&F movie was promoted up one side and down the other.

Frenemies and Radio Rebel were treated like your basic, old-school DCOMs rather than EVENTS. They had "Disney Channel stars" in them, but none of them is on the same level as a Selena Gomez. Plus the promotion for Frenemies almost seemed like it was thrown together at the last minute. It was nothing like what the P&F and Good Luck Charlie movies got. I actually wonder if it premiered earlier than it was supposed to so DC didn't have time to put together a better marketing campaign for it. Pure speculation, but that might explain it.

Edited by Bitterswete, Jun 5, 2012 @ 5:19 PM.

redshirtx

redshirtx

Fanatic

Posted Jun 5, 2012 @ 5:36 PM

Dare I say it, Radio Rebel probably had (marginally) better promotion than Frenemies did (which included the music video for Debby Ryan's cover of We Got The Beat <groan>)...but, yeah, compared to Across The 2nd Dimension they both got shafted.

And by loose extension: I've seen one TV spot for Let It Shine, but I'm not watching as much DC as usual...where does it fall on the promo scale? (I'm assuming they're going to go all out for Shake It Up!: Made In Japan, but obviously not until after next week.)

Bitterswete

Bitterswete

Stalker

Posted Jun 5, 2012 @ 10:43 PM

I've seen one TV spot for Let It Shine, but I'm not watching as much DC as usual...where does it fall on the promo scale?

About the same as Radio Rebel. During commercial breaks they show promos and behind-the-scenes spots. And there's also a video now.

Dare I say it, Radio Rebel probably had (marginally) better promotion than Frenemies did

Compared to other DCOMs, the marketing for Frenemies seemed like an afterthought. It was like they marketed it because that's what you do when a DCOM is about to premiere, but they didn't feel like putting much effort into it.

It kind of makes you wonder what makes DC decide how much promoting they'll do for each DCOM. Frenemies, which had several DC stars in it, seems like a natural to have been pushed harder, if for no other reason than to try to boost Zendaya and Bella's "teen princess" status.

Edited by Bitterswete, Jun 5, 2012 @ 10:46 PM.

redshirtx

redshirtx

Fanatic

Posted Jun 6, 2012 @ 12:13 AM

The only rhyme or reason I can find is that there's apparently a certain hierarchy, promotion-wise, for DCOMs:

1. DCOMs based on existing series (their popularity is largely irrelevant, but it does come into play);
2. standalone projects produced in-house starring favorite-child DC actors (Radio Rebel, Lemonade Mouth and Avalon High are all good examples);
3. standalone projects produced in-house starring up-and-coming DC actors (yup, there's Frenemies again); and
4. independently produced standalone projects starring DC actors (16 Wishes, Harriet the Spy: Blog Wars) that DC advertises as "theirs."

I still can't quite explain the modest (but somewhat constant, to be fair) promotion for Frenemies either, apart from it all being Bella Thorne/Zendaya/Stefanie Scott/dog. Perhaps, since they were still considered up-and-coming at that point (it would have been filmed after the first season of Shake It Up! finished shooting, I think), DC didn't want to go all out (never mind that they basically only appeared in one third of the movie). As said earlier, though, I'm expecting them to pull out all the stops for Made In Japan now that they're more firmly established as the current faces of the network.

tuco6

tuco6

Fanatic

Posted Jun 10, 2012 @ 2:56 PM

I've seen a few print ads for Let it Shine in magazines, and a couple mini interviews with cast members in things like People and EW.

I bet that Frenemies will reair a little later in conjunction with the new Shake It Up movie or next SIU marathon. And I also expect Disney Channel to reclaim Demi Lovato with countless airings of Camp Rock and Sunny With a Chance, if X Factor takes off.

KerleyQ

KerleyQ

Stalker

Posted Jun 10, 2012 @ 6:48 PM

And I also expect Disney Channel to reclaim Demi Lovato with countless airings of Camp Rock and Sunny With a Chance, if X Factor takes off.

I think it's up in the air as to whether they'll rerun anything from SWaC (although I have seen Camp Rock 2 run not too long ago). When was the last time they reran Hannah Montana or JONAS*? I think they tend to want to make a clean break when someone that high profile leaves the fold. The only exception so far seems to be Selena, since they're still rerunning Wizards regularly, but that finale is fairly recent, and they seem intent on using Wizards as a pull for XD, so they may morph to solely showing it there eventually (once they've built up enough re-run stock of the current shows to replace the WoWP reruns on the schedule). My gut says they may do a Camp Rock night at some point if her role on X Factor goes well, but I think they'll leave SWaC alone. (I'd also guess they'd like to distance themselves from her past drug use, which was going on while she was making SWaC, now that it's out there.)

*To be fair, I can see them not rerunning JONAS, since I don't think the show did well, ratings-wise (although my family enjoyed it, more the first season than the second), but HM was a huge draw for the network, with nothing that big emerging so far, you'd think they'd want to try to snare some of the newer DC audience with reruns.

Edited by KerleyQ, Jun 10, 2012 @ 6:50 PM.

Bitterswete

Bitterswete

Stalker

Posted Jun 11, 2012 @ 12:04 AM

*To be fair, I can see them not rerunning JONAS, since I don't think the show did well, ratings-wise (although my family enjoyed it, more the first season than the second)

They pretty much killed that show for me. The first season was so enjoyable, and thinking of some bits still makes me chuckle. I actually recommended it to quite a few non-DC viewers, which I never thought would happen when the show was first announced.

Then DC had to go and try to make it into some Teen Nick-type...thing in season two. And I'm not sure why. From what I recall, the season one ratings weren't terrible. But I think DC had higher expectations for a show starring the JB's. Maybe they thought the show being more soapish would pull in more JB fans. For me, the changes stripped the show of all of it's charm, and I don't remember making it through a full episode of season two. I was just so disappointed that most of what I liked about season one was gone.

HM was a huge draw for the network, with nothing that big emerging so far, you'd think they'd want to try to snare some of the newer DC audience with reruns.

Austin & Aly seemed like a pretty blatant attempt to manufacture a hit along those lines. It just hasn't worked out.

I've seen a few print ads for Let it Shine in magazines, and a couple mini interviews with cast members in things like People and EW.

I'm actually looking forward to this DCOM, which I couldn't say about Geek Charming, Frenemies, or Radio Rebel. I really am puling for it to do well. And to actually be good.

Kaoteek

Kaoteek

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 11, 2012 @ 1:52 AM

They pretty much killed that show for me. The first season was so enjoyable, and thinking of some bits still makes me chuckle. I actually recommended it to quite a few non-DC viewers, which I never thought would happen when the show was first announced.

Then DC had to go and try to make it into some Teen Nick-type...thing in season two. And I'm not sure why. From what I recall, the season one ratings weren't terrible. But I think DC had higher expectations for a show starring the JB's. Maybe they thought the show being more soapish would pull in more JB fans. For me, the changes stripped the show of all of it's charm, and I don't remember making it through a full episode of season two. I was just so disappointed that most of what I liked about season one was gone.

Same here. Season 1 was very Parker Lewis-esque & cartoony, a vibe that Nickelodeon captured well with its Big Time Rush. Sadly, Jonas' season 2 retooling was disastrous, and the show did lost all of its appeal.

KerleyQ

KerleyQ

Stalker

Posted Jun 11, 2012 @ 12:05 PM

Same here. I can still just look at my husband and say "would you like to see a play?" and he'll crack up. (I think he has a man crush on Kevin.)

At first I wasn't sure about the little bit I'd seen of Let it Shine promos, but now that I've seen more, I'm interested to see how it turned out. It looks like it could go either way, but I have hope it will be entertaining (in a good way). I think my main "eh, I'm not so sure about this..." was that they pulled one of the Radio Disney Next Big Thing girls to play one of the leads.

ladyrott

ladyrott

Stalker

Posted Jun 14, 2012 @ 7:30 AM

I was rewatching Lemonade Mouth for the 30th time the other night (I cant help it, I love the songs) and I have to ask...has anyone else noticed that Mo looks stoned out of her mind during the performance at Madison Square Garden? It distracts me everytime I watch it. She has this vacant look in her eyes throughout the whole song.

omgsowicked

omgsowicked

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 15, 2012 @ 10:06 PM

I decided at the last minute to watch Let It Shine (I wasn't going to out of spite because I was burned out on all the commercials and music videos for it) and I'm glad I did. I'm not a fan of musicals but I thought this was good (though the scene transitions could have been better).

The big reveal duet between Roxie and Cyrus brought a little tear to my eye and the final battle session was awesome. I might actually download a track or two, I was pretty impressed. The cracks about 'not being able to rap if you were handed a bow and Scotch tape' and 'the only thing you can rap is my burrito' made me bust out laughing.

I hope this movie gets high ratings, which will hopefully encourage Disney to do more movies with predominantly black casts... and hopefully those movies will be about more than hip-hop/rap and church (yes, it's a large part of black culture but I would like to see different stories).

And after the movie, I saw a commercial for Lab Rats with Tyler James Williams (Cyrus). Every time I've seen commercials for that show, I thought, that little boy looks familiar... they're brothers, haha. I never watched Lab Rats but I might check that episode out... way to cross-promote, Disney.

benteen

benteen

Stalker

Posted Jun 16, 2012 @ 9:20 PM

You know, I saw the Minutemen recently. I really enjoyed it. I always like stories about time travel and this one had heart too.

ladyrott

ladyrott

Stalker

Posted Jun 17, 2012 @ 10:31 PM

Benteen, I really liked Minutemen too. I watched it kind of by accident (when I clicked my OnDemand for some other Disney movie, it came on instead), but I ended up really enjoying it.

jessied112

jessied112

Stalker

Posted Jun 18, 2012 @ 1:15 PM

In my opinion, it's the last really good DCOM that they produced. I mean, there were some good ones afterwards, but for me, they don't compare to Minutemen and movies before that.

Bitterswete

Bitterswete

Stalker

Posted Jun 18, 2012 @ 1:45 PM

I liked Let It Shine. It wasn't the best DCOM ever made, but it struck a cord with me, especially compared to most of the recent DCOMs. I wasn't sure what it was about it the made it feel different until it popped into my head today. Let It Shine felt sincere somehow, in a way Radio Rebel, Frenemies, and so on didn't. And I think credit for that mostly goes to Tyler James Williams.

In fact, most of the characters felt genuine to me, including "Roxie." Cocoa Jones might not win an Oscar any time soon, but I felt myself sympathizing with her character throughout the movie, which I wasn't expecting.

Anyway, I enjoyed it, and will probably watch it again.

Magog

Magog

Fanatic

Posted Jun 18, 2012 @ 2:16 PM

I hope this movie gets high ratings, which will hopefully encourage Disney to do more movies with predominantly black casts... and hopefully those movies will be about more than hip-hop/rap and church (yes, it's a large part of black culture but I would like to see different stories).

I also wouldn't mind seeing something like that. Its about time Disney Channel look outside the box when it come to their DCOM's & their shows.

As for Let It Shine, it did much better than Frenemies & Radio Rebel. It got 5.7 million viewers. It was also more entertaining to watch than Frenemies & Radio Rebel. Bella Thorne (especially) & Zendaya (a little bit less) have their work cut out for them to make their Shake It Up DCOM even remotely as entertaining like Let It Shine. I'll take Coco Jones over Bella Thorne anyday. Coco can most certainly sing & act and I wouldn't mind seeing more of her on Disney Channel.

I also like that guy from Sonny With A Chance trying to be a gangsata. Every time he open his mouth, he made me laugh with his poserness. If he acted like that on So Random, it would of made that show more watchable.

For the first time in a long while, no one in a DCOM annoyed me. I will definitely watch Let It Shine over again.

Edited by Magog, Jun 18, 2012 @ 2:16 PM.