Daddy's Spoiled Little Girl

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

92 replies to this topic

chaucercampbell

chaucercampbell

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 17, 2006 @ 8:28 AM

Had a friend tape the Nashbar show for me. What was wrong with her eyes? And frankly, she acted like she was 16 (course, I guess all of these girls do) but didn't look like she was in her 30's to me. Perhaps she was a midlife baby for the Nashbars.

I would be so mortified to be on one of these shows? Who would want to parade in front of God and everyone that you have spoiled your little girl to the point of excess?

Not a series worthy of my time. Glad now that I don't get WE network if that is all they have to offer.

Calichick

Calichick

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 19, 2006 @ 4:56 PM

Richelle Jones is definetly not 25 years old. I know that for a fact. I remember both Richelle and her sister Staci J. from my college years in Atlanta (1994-1999). I met Staci J. through a friend. I was applying for a job at the now defunct - Shark Bar, on Peachtree St. She interviewed me and was very pleasant. Very quiet. The Shark Bar opened in 1996, right before the Olympics which took place in Atlanta. I remember Richelle hanging out there with Staci. SHe had black hair at the time and wore it in a ponytail. If she is 25, then she would have been 15 years old then. There is no way she would have been able to hang out at the Shark Bar, because they served alcohol and you had to be at least 21 years old to enter.

Calichick

Calichick

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 19, 2006 @ 4:58 PM

I'm sorry. The name of the Restaurant Staci J. managed was Jazzmin's. I got it mixed up with the Shark Bar which opened after Jazzmin's closed.

Calichick

Calichick

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 19, 2006 @ 5:00 PM

Here is the link:
http://www.blackstar...m/?c=135&a=1377

Laval

Laval

Fanatic

Posted Jan 19, 2006 @ 8:16 PM

That Richelle Jones is such an idiot. If I was that charity, I would be thoroughly embarassed. She basically made Peace Kids look bad. She didn't even bother telling us how much money they raised before the party was shut down. Its probably a lot less than what she spent getting ready for that party.

nme525

nme525

Fanatic

Posted Jan 19, 2006 @ 8:52 PM

The girl that got her father to buy her a $950K house at 29 is just wrong. How do people like this survive? Do they ever work? I don't get this. Maybe because I'm 25 and bought a place all on my own over the summer and work hard to make sure I keep up with all my bills, that it annoys the crap out of me when people just whine and whine and convince their parents to buy it for them without doing a damn thing.

Laval

Laval

Fanatic

Posted Jan 22, 2006 @ 8:27 PM

Who in the hell is Melky Jean anyway? I listen to plenty of R&B music and I never even heard of Melky Jean.

onehotgrrl

onehotgrrl

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jan 22, 2006 @ 8:42 PM

She is Wyclef's sister. I believe she's had a single or maybe even an album out in the past.

Dumbpants

Dumbpants

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 25, 2006 @ 11:10 PM

The girl that got her father to buy her a $950K house at 29 is just wrong. How do people like this survive? Do they ever work?

Amen! I also loved how they joked that the anestheseologist (it's not spelled right and I don't care) wanted to talk to the dad more than the girl... maybe it's because the dad is actually interesting to talk to? Ditto for the pink-shirted Hollywood producer... he wanted nothing to do with that loser.

Let's take bets on how long before daddy springs for a maid, gardener, butler, and whatever else rich people need to survive.

BTW, it makes me sick to then see daddy laughing about how spoiled his kid/kids are... YOU FUCKING MORON, YOU RAISED THEM THAT WAY AND CONTINUE TO INDULGE THEM IN THAT WAY. IT SHOULDN'T BE A SUPRISE TO ANYONE THAT YOUR CHILDREN ARE HELPLESS MORONS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Edited by Dumbpants, Jan 25, 2006 @ 11:11 PM.

vanillacoka

vanillacoka

Channel Surfer

Posted Feb 17, 2006 @ 5:30 PM

Had a friend tape the Nashbar show for me. What was wrong with her eyes? And frankly, she acted like she was 16 (course, I guess all of these girls do) but didn't look like she was in her 30's to me. Perhaps she was a midlife baby for the Nashbars.

Molly is the very reason why you should not do psychotropic drugs. She scared me at her party. No normal person throws chicken wings and worships guests with coconut cups when all she has been drinking was energy drinks! Ten grand for her going away party? I thought no one in the town liked her! The kicker? She doesn't even leave her little town for her "acting career!!!"

Edited by vanillacoka, Feb 17, 2006 @ 5:32 PM.

onehotgrrl

onehotgrrl

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 17, 2006 @ 8:58 AM

Has anyone caught the latest episodes of this show? I wish it was better promoted because it is so terrible and full of snark!

Boof

Boof

Fanatic

Posted Apr 17, 2006 @ 6:14 PM

I saw Urata's part 2. God, you think after the first one aired, they'd learn to tone it down. Can't blame anything on editing if you go back for more! I was screaming at my tv when the daughters were saying how their dad doesn't need a girlfriend because he's so busy with them. It just took me to such a gross place--there are some things they shouldn't be doing for daddy. I kind of liked the girlfriend--she at least knew enough to not let the camera's capture her saying anything bad about the girls. Hey, she's probably in it for the money too, so doesn't see not being able to spend the day with Mr. Urata a hardship! I know I wouldn't!! But still, those girls, I'm sorry, women, got everything they wanted and it just bugged. They really need to be spending their time finding someone to actually have a relationship with. It isn't a surprise that neither of them are dating or have been married before.

GidgetsMom

GidgetsMom

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 24, 2006 @ 2:30 PM

I, too, had to wonder if there was some daddy-daughter hanky panky going on because these three are SO gross. The worst part is these girls are WAY too old to be playing this game, yet they think they're so cute.

I thought it was VERY revealing in the first part of this train-wreck family that the mom didn't even want to have anything to do with her ex or her daughters, even though it was her own kid's birthday party.

Something is very creepy here...

ldq30

ldq30

Posted Apr 24, 2006 @ 2:38 PM

Those two are beyound creepy with their obsession with their dad. personally I think it was their jealously that Daddy's girl looked better them in looks and body and she was older than them but looked years younger. if those two are really thirty and 28 then they need to rethink their lifestyle. I mean those two look haggard especially the younger one Carly. They really think their obnoxious behavior was the cutest thing.

TenPea

TenPea

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 27, 2006 @ 10:16 AM

I can't believe that nobody has mentioned how the Urata girl pulled out her BOOB in front of her FATHER and everyone LAUGHED! It can't be said enough - creepy. These people are a waste of space. You're 30 years old and don't have a job? Or a husband/family/calling/purpose in life?

lorasmom

lorasmom

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 27, 2006 @ 1:40 PM

chaucercampbell, that's crazy, because I work at the Spike Nashbar in Florida. I saw a second of this show the other day, and popped into the thread, saw the name, and had to check it out. Small world.

And, I've been here since just about day one, and you're dead on. He's an ass.

gaPeach

gaPeach

Fanatic

Posted Jun 2, 2006 @ 7:10 AM

I saw Urata's part 2. God, you think after the first one aired, they'd learn to tone it down. Can't blame anything on editing if you go back for more! I was screaming at my tv when the daughters were saying how their dad doesn't need a girlfriend because he's so busy with them.

I watched this episode in horror. What a couple of asses those girls are. And what the hell is wrong with the Dad? He takes his girlfriend on the trip only to leave her alone the whole time so he can spend time with his bratty, bitchy, sef absorbed daughters? WTF!

At first I was pissed at the girls for hogging their dad's attention and trying to break up his relationship with his girlfriend (who by the way showed more maturity then the 3 of them put together) because they did not want to share him or should I say his MONEY with her. But I soon turned my dislike over to dumbass dad. Again, WTF. How rude could he be to his girlfriend? I hope he gave her his credit card to go shopping while he was out with his spoiled assed daughters and she took him to the cleaners. Serves him right. He bought them TWO snowmoblies! Where the hell do they live? Does it even SNOW there?

ldq30

ldq30

Posted Jun 2, 2006 @ 11:55 AM

Please go to the We Channel Boards for this show these twits are fighting and argueing with anyone who dares to "judge" them. Why go on television acting a fool if you tihnk you will be judged - pretty foolish if you ask me. I hated the Uratas 2, those two were the rudest, badly behaved freaks to their dad's girlfirend who was too hot for his fossil ass. And for having so much money they are the tackiest things out there too.

But I caught the persian girl's epidsode and I couldn't even watch she was such a twat. She made her friends wash her feet. I am serious.

Taylorh2

Taylorh2

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 6, 2006 @ 4:16 PM

I just watched the one with the 2 daughters and the dad. WTF is wrong with this man? I really, really hope that it was all done at the suggestion of the production crew. Why would he let his grown ass daughters treat his girlfriend like that? Why is he treating his girlfriend that that? She wasn't included in anything they did. Why did he even bring her? I hope it was all editing and the dad & girlfriend really did spend some along time together. WTF is with the one daughter squeezing in between the dad and his girlfriend when they were sitting together or the blond daughter squeezing in between them when they were dancing?

This man should be ashamed of the way his *girls* (and I use the term loosely) act. That is nothing to be proud of.

MollyZee

MollyZee

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 8, 2006 @ 12:56 PM

I saw 2 episodes last night - the one with "Courtney" the wannabe runway model/actress who falls 2 inches too short and about 15 pounds too heavy for her "dream" but whatever. And the one with "Pardise" the Persian self-proclaimed princess which irritated me so much that I had to mute most of it.

Word to whomever said this show is basically Super Sweet 16, fast-forwarded about 10 years. And double word to the poster who said that Daddy has absolutely NOTHING to stand on when he bitches about his daughter's awful temperament, shopping "habit", etc. Because, honey, YOU MADE HER THAT WAY.

This show is just teeming with snark. Ick.

Edited by MollyZee, Jun 8, 2006 @ 12:56 PM.

BondGirl74

BondGirl74

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 27, 2006 @ 3:21 PM

What about the girl named Bunni and they kept calling her father like "Mr Bunni" or something? He rented a beachfront mansion for her "back to school" party, for like 8 kids- RIDICULOUS! But fun/funny to watch nonetheless. The only other 2 episodes I saw were "Courtney" the wanna be model, and the $950k house girl. Kind of made me want to puke.

BondGirl74

BondGirl74

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 11, 2007 @ 7:17 PM

Ok I know it's a double post but the last one was in August, LOL
I can't seriously be the *only* person that watches this on WE!?

trojanchick99

trojanchick99

Fanatic

Posted Apr 11, 2007 @ 10:22 PM

This show is appalling. It is 10x worse than Super Sweet 16. I just watched the Uratas 2 episode and am just creeped out by these girls. If I were the girlfriend I would run the other way, no amount of money is worth that drama.

lila

lila

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 25, 2007 @ 10:45 PM

Wow - I just saw this show for the first time tonight - the Courtney Poliski episode. That girl is ridiculous and will never be a model. I don't see her as an actress either - just a Paris Hilton wannabe. This show was really ridiculous also in terms of how staged all the conversations were - really, really awful and obvious.

Edited by lila, Apr 25, 2007 @ 10:45 PM.

sinderellagirl

sinderellagirl

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 25, 2007 @ 11:49 PM

It's on WE.

Not sure what WE is? I don't think I have access to it in my area.. Damn sounds like the kind of train wreck I love to hate!

PhysNerd

PhysNerd

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 1, 2007 @ 8:48 PM

WE is Women's Entertainment. Yeah, I don't have it in my area either, though I wish I did because this show sounds awesome-- disturbing, but awesome!

From all these posts about how spoiled all of these girls are despite being grown women, it makes me wonder how on earth they'll survive when daddy dies? They'll actually have to get jobs and work! The horror! I don't think any employer is going to treat them like princesses...unless they "service" him.

Helter Skelter

Helter Skelter

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 22, 2007 @ 3:01 AM

There was a marathon of these shows on tonight--of course I had to watch. Let me just say this: what a fucking trainwreck. The chick who managed to finagle a 950K house from her father takes the cake for being possibly the most pathetic, worthless, pushing-thirty losers in the history of reality television. And it's not like her dad is a billionaire, either, or do neurosurgeons really make that much money? I do wonder what her brothers think of their elderly dad taking on another mortgage? Is it wrong of me to hope that he goes bankrupt and the three of them end up in a double-wide in Culver City? They bugged me in a major way, possibly just because the woman was 29 and still mooching. I loved it when the producer that her mom tried to set her up with was like, 'I have to go home and clean my fishtank.' He clearly wasn't having it.

Edited by Helter Skelter, Jul 22, 2007 @ 3:01 AM.

RedBetty

RedBetty

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jul 22, 2007 @ 11:55 AM

WoW! Somehow I missed this one, and when I saw the thread topic, I knew I had to stop in.

So it's really worse than Super Sweet 16?!? I'm checking my cable as we speak, to see if I get WE!

I find it interesting that the folks on a "Women's" entertainment channel ('coz you know we need something all pink & weepy) would put this on the schedule. All of the women I know, including my fair TWoPers, have a serious hatred for this kind of behaviour, and perpetuating it. That said, I find myself compelled to watch (I guess I'm a bit of a masochist).

Thanks for the head's up!!!

Helter Skelter

Helter Skelter

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 22, 2007 @ 2:06 PM

Well, the marathon was on the FUSE channel, if that helps you out any. I don't think I had access to the WE channel when this series first aired.

southernbella

southernbella

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 31, 2007 @ 2:53 PM

do neurosurgeons really make that much money?

Yes. They make quite a bit. Not billionaire status, but def. enough for a 950k home. Easily.