Flavor of Love

• Please log in to reply

8894 replies to this topic

Psychrometrics

Psychrometrics

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 11, 2008 @ 1:29 AM

Buckeey's amateur pr0n tape (thanks for that link by the way! ;) ) is just that, amateur... compared to a well loved Flavor of Love 3 girl's PROFESSIONAL good stuff. She goes by the name of Sandy Jackmon, and I'd be shocked if it's not her.

PG-rated clip

Um... NOT PG-rated clip *watch at your own risk*

I am relieved and ashamed to say that that is not Sinceer. Even though the girl looks an awful lot like her, I think that the difference lies in the nose. Sinceer's nose was a bit more flared, while this chick's nose is a tad flattened.

Edited by Psychrometrics, Jun 11, 2008 @ 1:29 AM.

BlackSocrates

BlackSocrates

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 11, 2008 @ 2:05 AM

Oh come on, that chick looks nothing like Sinceer. All Black people do not look alike.

Magog

Magog

Fanatic

Posted Jun 17, 2008 @ 2:58 PM

Its bad enough that Sinceer is an idiot, looks like absolute crap, & is a sad excuse of a woman. Now, she doesn't know the concept of just going away & keeping your mouth shut.

Bourgy - Sinceer

Edited by Magog, Jun 17, 2008 @ 2:59 PM.

MdMaxx

MdMaxx

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 15, 2008 @ 5:23 PM

Larissa wants to sell us overpriced fugly weave.

rustyspigot

rustyspigot

Fanatic

Posted Aug 15, 2008 @ 7:52 PM

Larissa wants to sell us overpriced fugly weave.

Somewhere out there is a poor bald dog.

DewnehLohmoh

DewnehLohmoh

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 22, 2009 @ 4:17 AM

I pray that that no talent, attention whoring New York (aka Kenya Simmons) has finally worn out her fifteen minutes. She was interesting in FoL 1 and has gotten less interesting with each subsequent project. Please, Hollywood. Drive a stake through her heart and finish her off once and for all!!

Edited by DewnehLohmoh, Feb 22, 2009 @ 6:14 AM.

atlchica

atlchica

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 22, 2009 @ 11:54 AM

Give me a break. The Kenya Simmons rumor is 2 years old, and hasn't been proven. Do you have any evidence of this?

jade76

jade76

Fanatic

Posted Oct 5, 2009 @ 12:49 PM

Flavor Flav going back to school in new show.

sweetlilvoice

sweetlilvoice

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 5, 2009 @ 3:10 PM

Thank God! I need Flav back on my TV now. I often wish his head would pop up during other shows and yell "Flavor Flav!"

DuckyinKy

DuckyinKy

Fanatic

Posted Feb 20, 2010 @ 4:33 AM

Hotlanta arrested for child cruelty

Nice mug shot.

RomanticRights

RomanticRights

Fanatic

Posted Feb 20, 2010 @ 9:01 AM

Wasn't Hotlanta the one who said "I don't have three kids from three men, I have three kids from TWO men!"?

prmami

prmami

Fanatic

Posted Feb 21, 2010 @ 1:39 AM

When I think of FOL Season 3 was barely a blip on my radar, in retrospect, so all the hotestants (including Hotlanta, who I didn't mind but I think got a bum rap with the whole cold sore fiasco) are like an afterthought to me.

Follow up

According to Nicole (Hotlanta), she was going with her mom -- Jill Essigmann -- to pick up her son from Robinson's (her son's father's) home. When her mom went in to get the child, Nicole claims there was some kind of physical altercation and Robinson emerged with her mother in a headlock.

Nicole tells TMZ: "I did what I had to do ... Anybody in my shoes would have done the same thing if they saw their mom in a headlock. I laid the smackdown."

According to Nicole, the reason for the child abuse charge is because her son witnessed the violent incident.

Edited by prmami, Feb 21, 2010 @ 1:42 AM.

Meedis

Meedis

Fanatic

Posted Dec 2, 2011 @ 12:16 PM

Apparently Hoopz is dating Shaq. I watched the video in this link about a 5-2 woman carrying Shaq on her back and when I read the accompanying article, it mentioned the name of the woman as being Nicole 'Hoopz'. Guess she's traded up.

Ananayel

Ananayel

Fanatic

Posted Dec 2, 2011 @ 1:34 PM

They've been dating for a while now. Also, Flavor Flav is going to be on Celebrity Wife Swap. I think he's swapping with Dee Snider. I can't decide if I want to watch this or not.

EmiMyCat

EmiMyCat

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 3, 2014 @ 1:10 PM

Test