mangaqueen

mangaqueen

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 11, 2005 @ 1:02 PM

That's right y'all....Foofy's back!

DrCher

DrCher

Posted Dec 11, 2005 @ 3:44 PM

I saw the preview today and all I could muster is WTF. These women are going to degrade and humiliate themselves for Flav? Nasty.

dragonfly08

dragonfly08

Posted Dec 11, 2005 @ 7:07 PM

These women have to be famewhores, that's the only explanation I can come up with. Did you see on the preview when they are in the shower with him making out? EWWW. It would be totally awesome if Bridgit Nielson showed up and kicked their asses for handiling her foofy-foov.

Laval

Laval

Fanatic

Posted Dec 11, 2005 @ 7:45 PM

Why are these women willing to shame themselves for this loser?

What a way to start the new year.

Jewelee

Jewelee

Channel Surfer

Posted Dec 11, 2005 @ 7:47 PM

Can you let me know what time/station this trainwreck is on?

Laval

Laval

Fanatic

Posted Dec 11, 2005 @ 8:32 PM

It will be on VH1 & the first show is on New Year's Day.

Mean Dean

Mean Dean

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 13, 2005 @ 9:01 PM

Press release. It says "The series can also be seen on VH1.com at "The VSpot" on December 25", whatever that means.

Anyway... this, to me, is good TV.

DrCher

DrCher

Posted Dec 13, 2005 @ 9:45 PM

Along the way, Flav will put the ladies through several challenges including a lie-detector test administered by Brigitte Nielsen herself, a cooking contest judged by Flav's own mother, and the dreaded blind-fold sniff test! Plus, there will be several other surprises throughout this ten-part series including clock ceremonies, dates at Red Lobster, and a new set of gold teeth signifying true love!

Red Lobster! Gold teeth instead of a rose ceremony! Love it! Thank you, VH1, for the best Xmas gift ever.

lola212005

lola212005

Fanatic

Posted Dec 19, 2005 @ 6:15 PM

dates at Red Lobster, and a new set of gold teeth signifying true love!

Dates at Red lobster....CLASSY!!!

Ananayel

Ananayel

Fanatic

Posted Dec 19, 2005 @ 6:57 PM

Do I want to know what the blindfold sniff-test is?

Phenobarbara

Phenobarbara

Fanatic

Posted Dec 19, 2005 @ 7:40 PM

Oh my god. Seriously? This is a show? I know we joke a lot about networks running out of ideas, but this just takes the cake.

Shamrock76

Shamrock76

Channel Surfer

Posted Dec 19, 2005 @ 8:30 PM

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah Boyyyyyyyyyyee! Ugh I won't be watching.

Edited by Shamrock76, Dec 21, 2005 @ 1:29 PM.

Popup

Popup

Channel Surfer

Posted Dec 19, 2005 @ 9:57 PM

What Shamrock76 said!!!!!

rosjaq

rosjaq

Fanatic

Posted Dec 28, 2005 @ 8:48 AM

Oh my god. Seriously? This is a show? I know we joke a lot about networks running out of ideas, but this just takes the cake.

I caught the promo for this show during last night's I Love the 80's (3D) marathon and thought I was hallucinating from exhaustion. Talk about a wreck of a show. The saddest part is that I have to confess - I'll watch the first episode (at least).

CrazyMacy

CrazyMacy

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 28, 2005 @ 9:34 AM

OH MY LAWD!!!!! I was always wondering if there would ever be a "black" version of the Bachelor....MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!!!!

I am SO going to enjoy this!!!

BenPanced

BenPanced

Fanatic

Posted Dec 28, 2005 @ 9:42 AM

Ghod, maybe there's going to be an episode of The Faily OddParents I've only seen about 15 times on at the same time...

Man, the guy just creeps me out.

jaghetersimon

jaghetersimon

Loyal Viewer

Posted Dec 28, 2005 @ 10:11 AM

The women on this show are SO busted. Not that Flav is a dime or something, but usually they can find some reasonably good-looking famewhores for these reality programs. But these women all look like cracked out messes.

Selma04

Selma04

Fanatic

Posted Dec 28, 2005 @ 10:41 AM

Talk about a wreck of a show. The saddest part is that I have to confess - I'll watch the first episode (at least).

I'll be there too. If this is done well, it could make a really great parody of The Bachelor, which has become sort of a parody of itself as it is. Although I'll probably end up depressed that some people of my gender are so desperate for a little attention that they'll actually fawn over this shrunken-headed troll of a man.

On "Strange Love," Flav wanted to give Bridgette a baby to declare his love to her, so maybe the ultimate reward on this show will be to be Flav's next non-child-support-receiving baby mama.

EastMissWest

EastMissWest

Channel Surfer

Posted Dec 28, 2005 @ 2:33 PM

Is Lisa Gastineau really on this show?

dragonfly08

dragonfly08

Posted Dec 28, 2005 @ 3:08 PM

Do I want to know what the blindfold sniff-test is?

Last night they showed an extended commercial for it. It showed Flavor Flav blindfolded sniffing what appeared to be the cleavage of the women. It was horrifying.

The commercial makes me want to see this so BAD. They have the Bachelor-esque ceremonies and in one he comes down and says that there are only 15 beds upstairs and for another he has gold clocks on chains that he appears to hand out to the "lucky" women who survive another round.

The cattiness looks to be impressive on this show. Women are screaming at each other non-stop and they look to get angrier after Bridgitte shows up to give the lie detector test. She also appears to have misplaced her pants.

fishbabe

fishbabe

Channel Surfer

Posted Dec 28, 2005 @ 4:30 PM

You can watch part of the first episode here. I recommend having an airsickness bag handy!

Edited by fishbabe, Dec 28, 2005 @ 9:38 PM.

SunBun

SunBun

Fanatic

Posted Dec 28, 2005 @ 7:15 PM

Yeahhhhh boyyyyeeee!!!
:-D
I don't care what y'all say---I'm gonna watch this delightful trainwreck for the stupid good fun it'll likely be!

I find Flava's annoying behavior and replusively ugly little self oddly endearing anyway though---he totally made his season of The Surreal Life watchable, and as silly as "StrangeLove" was, at least he and Bridgette still make for a great TV couple. They actually make Bobby and Whitney seem somewhat sane, after all.

And bring on the ghetto bitch cattiness!
Man, how can you resist the allure of watching these skanky famewhores go apeshit over Foofy? There's even drunk vomiting! This couldn't be more perfect if there was a fried chicken fight and a beer thrown on someone's weave!

BakerBaker

BakerBaker

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 28, 2005 @ 9:55 PM

This looks so sad and a complete disaster....

I'ma watch it every week.

BakerBaker

BakerBaker

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 1, 2006 @ 11:07 PM

That first episode was crazy. I can't believe there is such competition for such an ugly dude.

I already HATE New York with her little scary death looks of mascara.

noluvnoluck

noluvnoluck

Fanatic

Posted Jan 1, 2006 @ 11:14 PM

LOVE "If you don't get a clock yo time is up...if you get a clock, YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!" I love that.

CrazyMacy

CrazyMacy

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 1, 2006 @ 11:20 PM

I said this at another board I post at....and it NEEDS repeating...

...that one chick in the red looks like Busta Rhymes with a vagina

shazzbutter

shazzbutter

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 1, 2006 @ 11:22 PM

OYSTER!!! Ahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

DCCrackMonkee

DCCrackMonkee

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 1, 2006 @ 11:28 PM

Isn't this classified in the wrong thread? Eh, whatever.

Because...Thank you, baby Jeebus, for the best trainwreck possibly EVER AIRED on national TV! I was giddy as a damn schoolgirl the whole time. What a bunch of useless, moronic, pathetic bitches. HA! New addiction, table for one, thank you.

Mean Dean

Mean Dean

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 1, 2006 @ 11:38 PM

Poor Picasso! I don't think "artsy and thoughtful" is really the way to Flav's heart. Come back when they do Christo of Love, I guess. I wish she had been able to stay instead of Goldie. Not because Goldie threw up in the living room, but because she did the worst beatboxing in human history.

I'm rooting for Rain, because it seems like she might be the only person there who actually knows who the hell Flav is, and that should be valued.

It was kinda sleazy when Flav was feeling the women up while putting their name tags on. C'mon, Flav! Act like you've seen them before.

I find it hard to believe that's really Flav's house. It seemed to be decorated with leftover prizes from Wheel of Fortune, including the ceramic dalmatian.

ca94nhl

ca94nhl

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 2, 2006 @ 12:21 AM

I'd like to think that these women, each and every one, was prescreened by the producers of the Jerry Springer Show. I wonder how the casting call for this train wreck was written/promoted? Can't wait for the Springer-esque bitchy hair-pulling, name-calling catfights to begin! I am impressed with the barfing during that first episode.
What a bunch of losers! I feel sorry for Rick, the "assistant." So far, looks like he's not geting any action. Which may be what saves him ...