Apprentice Unpopular Opinions

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

61 replies to this topic

deaja

deaja

Stalker

Posted Mar 9, 2006 @ 10:25 AM

-I liked Kelly a lot and thought he deserved to win.

-I did not like Kendra at all and think she is the most over-rated Apprentice ever.

-I think Trump wanted to hire Kendra over Tana and purposely gave Tana a much more difficult task with more difficult team members (out of control instead of just dorky) with many more variables just to ensure he'd seem justified picking Kendra.

-I think Randal was perfectly justified in saying no to Trump hiring Rebecca.

-I think Rebecca is almost as overrated as Kendra. She did nothing spectacular, and the only time she won as a PM was when her only team member was Randal!

-I prefer when Bill is on the show to George.

-Alla should have been fired instead of Adam. She was the PM and she okayed spending that much on horses. She at least should have been in the final boardroom.

ghettofabman

ghettofabman

Stalker

• Interests:Snark, snark, and more snark....what else were you expecting?!?

Posted Mar 15, 2006 @ 2:59 AM

-I think Trump wanted to hire Kendra over Tana and purposely gave Tana a much more difficult task with more difficult team members (out of control instead of just dorky) with many more variables just to ensure he'd seem justified picking Kendra.

-I think Randal was perfectly justified in saying no to Trump hiring Rebecca.

-I think Rebecca is almost as overrated as Kendra. She did nothing spectacular, and the only time she won as a PM was when her only team member was Randal!

-Alla should have been fired instead of Adam. She was the PM and she okayed spending that much on horses. She at least should have been in the final boardroom.

I feel you on every single statement listed above, deaja.

On to more season 5 Unpopular Opinions:

- I think that Lee and Dan are rather useless. This has nothing to do with the religion thing, but it's just the vibe I pick up from them whenever they grace my television screen.

- I didn't have a problem with Andrea's crying. What I did have a problem with was her incessant nagging and haughty bitchfest over not wanting to work with Brent and totally cutting him from every single thing to do on the task.

- It's official. I absolutely cannot stand Lenny as an Apprentice candidate. I think he lacks humility, loyalty, tact, and people skills. The only person Lenny looks out for is Lenny and nothing else. I am glad that Bryce called him on his shit. I also happen to think that his "humor" is condescending dreck and I want to see him fired early. Alla was ten thousand times better in her execution.

- I am really starting to hate Bill as a viceroy this season. In the past, I didn't think he was so bad, but now he is more obnoxious than ever.

- I appreciate the fact that Brent contributes ideas to the team and starts off as a team player, unlike Lenny who sits back in the fray and waits for the team to fail and then proceeds to go into self-preservation mode.

- I am not too impressed with Roxanne. I think that between her and Allie, Allie is the better candidate.

- Tarek was robbed....period. I honestly think that he should have made it to final 2. He deserved another chance.

Edited by ghettofabman, May 6, 2006 @ 12:42 AM.