What are my unpopular opinions?
- I actually liked Omarosa. Despite all the bickering, she handled her business when it came down to it. I also found her to be quite comical. She should have made it to final interviews only to be cut there.
- Jennifer M. should have won season two. Trump should have wiped that smugness off of Kelly's face by hiring Jen.
- Sometimes, I find Carolyn to be a bit condescending and bitchy. It seems like she just has moments where she feels the need for attention.
- Season three was the most entertaining season of all as well as my favorite. I loved all the crazy and kooky. Lots of those people were riots. Of all the castmembers to ever be on The Apprentice, I find myself remembering the season three cast the easiest.
- Angie was my favorite Apprentice candidate ever. When she turned on the potty mouth, she was hilarious. I also think that she had been shafted when she was fired.
- I agreed with Tana when she said that Bren was basically worthless. I also thought that Tana should have won season three. I feel like she was definitely sabotaged on that final mission.
- Alex should have been fired first on the third season.
- I am actually on Markus's side 100% when it comes to editing sabotaging candidates.
- Despite having the bad attitude, I thought that Clay actually had more potential than Alla.
- I sometimes feel that when Bill is subbing for George in the boardroom, he holds personal vendettas against some candidates. For example, I think that he really personally disliked Jennifer Murphy and was gunning for her throat in the boardroom.
- Erin and Michael from season three had absolutely NO BUSINESS WHATSOEVER even applying for the Apprentice. They were the absolute worst of the lot. I was not at all impressed with them in the slightest in Kendra's final task either.
- Verna was not all that crazy. In fact, I don't think she was crazy at all and I have no problem at all with her quitting. I believe she quit due to keeping herself from punching Michael and Erin.
- I actually liked the final three in season three and felt they all deserved to be there based on their own merits. I still like Craig, Tana, and Kendra equally.
Those are just a few of my unpopular opinions to get us started. I am interested in hearing more deep secreted opinions from others here.
Edited by ghettofabman, Nov 23, 2005 @ 8:50 AM.