Letters to the Supernatural Characters: Text Me

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

3373 replies to this topic

bethy

bethy

Fanatic

Posted Sep 20, 2009 @ 8:20 PM

Castiel's Sword,

Dude! I totally didn't recognize you. Don't feel bad, though. I get the Guns confused all the time, too. I'm so bad at that stuff. I'm really looking forward to seeing how you adjust to your new role in Show. Being in the hands of Castiel, as opposed to Uriel, must really change the way you wield yourself. I know I have to make subtle adjustments depending on whether Dean or Sam are using me.

The Demon Killing Knife

----

Demon Killing Knife,

OMG, you TOTALLY ROCKED in this week's episode!! Loved, loved, loved the way you didn't go all sparky and stuff when Sam used you to kill the "demons" in the store early on!!! I was all, "Hey, what happen to the crackly-fire when..." And then the close up on the blood dripping off your shiny silvery surface totally distracted me! That was awesome! Then, later, when it turned out those kids weren't actually possessed, I was all, "I KNEW it!" Except that I really didn't. *snerk* (But don't tell anyone on my LJ cuz I told everyone I totally CALLED it! Heh!). Anyway. You're so amazing and I'm, like, your hugest freaking fan!

Love,
Jo's Pretty Little Silver Knife

CarsonMcKay

CarsonMcKay

Fanatic

Posted Sep 20, 2009 @ 8:44 PM

To All Objects in the Trunk or in the Front,

I knew I was awesome! Sorry Rosary, apparently I don't glow gold just for you (who knew?). It's been a long, hard run you guys. Keep on keepin' on. Take care of yourselves (please watch out for Bracie). Be careful out there. Stay close to each other. Don't be a hero. Fight the good fight. I'll be back as soon as I can (it can't be that hard to find God).

Catch you on the flip side,
Necklace Of Not-Such-A-Mystery-Anymore

morakot

morakot

Fanatic

Posted Sep 20, 2009 @ 8:54 PM

Not a word from Metallicar about the departure of her younger baby? (and imminent angel cooties in the front passenger seat?)

Godmother

Godmother

Stalker

Posted Sep 21, 2009 @ 2:15 AM

Not a word from Metallicar about the departure of her younger baby? (and imminent angel cooties in the front passenger seat?)

[Everything that I can come up with comes out as really sappy.]

sandymg

sandymg

Couch Potato

• Interests:Supernatural

Posted Oct 23, 2009 @ 8:06 PM

Does Castiel's antichrist knife get to play?

Godmother

Godmother

Stalker

Posted Oct 26, 2009 @ 8:40 AM

Jump right in, sandymg, there are almost no rules here. Go crazy.

sandymg

sandymg

Couch Potato

• Interests:Supernatural

Posted Oct 26, 2009 @ 6:38 PM

Jump right in, sandymg, there are almost no rules here. Go crazy.

I wanted to but then realized it's really Ruby's knife he had, isn't it? Sure seemed like it when I rewatched. Nobody (nothing?) new.

Okay ... new idea:

Demon Killing Knife,

I know I only had a limited existence but I appreciate your sticking with me (and NOT sticking into me) during my time as an action figure. You could have broken off and embedded in a particularly embarrassing spot. So for not doing that I am eternally grateful.

Castiel Action Figure

Edited by sandymg, Oct 26, 2009 @ 6:42 PM.

Godmother

Godmother

Stalker

Posted Nov 9, 2009 @ 2:14 AM

Trickster,

Now don't get me wrong. I still think that you're a little shit and I pretty much hate your guts for all of the crap that you have put me and my boys through.

But having me simulate the awesomeness of K.I.T.T. while getting to be close to my Sammy?

Nice.

Much appreciated. :-)

Now get off your cowardly ass and stand up to your family.

Yours truly,

Metallicar

CaffieneKitty

CaffieneKitty

Fanatic

• Interests:TV shows: Primarily Supernatural, but also Torchwood, Doctor Who, Heroes, and a bit of a love/hate thing right now with 24.<br /> <br />Aside from TV shows: Writing, reading, RPG gaming, caffeine, Macs, the BC/Vancouver film industry, general weirdness and surreality.

Posted Nov 10, 2009 @ 7:14 PM

[*cheers*]

Night Nymph

Night Nymph

Fanatic

Posted Nov 24, 2009 @ 2:48 AM

Castiel, Sam, Dean, anybody?

Okay, we gave the Colt a chance. I won't say it wasn't a good try, but obviously Lucifer wasn't the right type of being for Colt to kill. In the right hands, though, I can kill an angel, and even though he's a fallen one, Luci qualifies, right? You might as well give me a chance. Castiel, you can just teleport in, shoot me via crossbow or something and teleport out. Maybe you should target practice first, but still... Or just a good old fashioned stab if you don't want me in Luci's hands if it doesn't work. (Though imagine all the angels I might be able to kill if Lucifer got a hold of me... no, focus, focus... okay I'm back...) Come on, we can do it! It's worth a try, right? It might work. And it's better than me just sitting around. There's evil fallen angels to vanquish. Let's go kill some nasties. Let's go kill something!

Castiel? Guys? Guys? *sigh*

Castiel's (bored) Sword

Jinx I Am

Jinx I Am

Fanatic

Posted Feb 22, 2010 @ 4:56 PM

Dear Dixon,

In case you weren’t paying attention, I thought I’d let you know… You were the first one voted off the island in the Survival Game. I guess the Supernatural fans aren’t that into angst-filled, emo-vampires. Maybe you should try finding a Twilight community to hang out in. I hear they like that crap.

From the #1 position,
Gabe (The Trickster)

Jinx I Am

Jinx I Am

Fanatic

Posted Feb 26, 2010 @ 3:51 PM

Dear Issac,

You should have tried a 12-step program for that drinking problem of yours. You might have lasted longer in the Survival Game if you had. Then again, probably not.

Still in the #1 position,
Gabriel (The Trickster)

P.S. Say 'Hi!' to Dixon for me.

Edited by Jinx I Am, Feb 26, 2010 @ 3:53 PM.

Godmother

Godmother

Stalker

Posted Apr 24, 2010 @ 3:55 AM

Kali,

Excuse me? What did you just call me?
Listen, bitch, you might be some high-powered godddess but I will still kick your sweet ass.

I am so goddamn sick of these goddamn deities, I swear!

--Metallicar

Night Nymph

Night Nymph

Fanatic

Posted Apr 26, 2010 @ 4:14 AM

Metallicar:

I feel for ya, but hey at least you're still somewhat unique and the guys main mode of transport. Here I was all happy that I finally got to kill some angels and be important again - though that Zachariah tasted a bit pompous on the palate; gave me indigestion - then all of a sudden there's angel killing swords all over the place. What there's at least three of us now just with Team Free Will? I'm not even sure whose pocket I'm in anymore? Or maybe I'm in a coat in the trunk with all the other excess weapons. I mean geesh, way to go from "oooh I'm an important weapon, no one will see me coming" to "oh look there's another one." And apparently now there are even archangel ones which are bigger and badder. I suddenly feel very insignificant.

*Sigh*

Formerly known as Castiel's Sword. Don't know what (or where) I am now.