S2: Daniel Vosovic

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

546 replies to this topic

Somethyme

Somethyme

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 3, 2008 @ 12:39 PM

Oh...geez...those bags! They were just...horrible!

dietplum

dietplum

Fanatic

Posted Jan 3, 2008 @ 1:41 PM

In the exact right context, I would like the bags. By which I mean say maybe Julianne Moore playing an (ever so slightly) older single woman in the '70s with big sunglasses, long stretchy skirts, chunky wooden jewelry, and a scarf around her head. Driving a convertible to a bar to sip bloody Marys on a wan, wind-blown afternoon a little unseasonably chilly for September in Los Angeles. Or something.

But on a runway with evening gowns? No way!

Edited by dietplum, Jan 3, 2008 @ 1:42 PM.

Whataconcept

Whataconcept

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 10, 2008 @ 5:01 PM

I just saw a picture of the very attractive actress Kathleen Robertson (previously in "90210," most recently in the Sci-Fi show "Tin Man") wearing a red carpet gown that looked like something Daniel might have done. I believe it was at the "Tin Man" premiere, or some other Sci-Fi event. The dress had one of those flat, shield-like things in the middle of the bodice. It was pentagonal, with the point facing down. It kind of looked like a big pocket between her breasts.

I'll research it further and try to post a link. Just thought I'd mention it in case anybody else knows anything about it.

watchergirl

watchergirl

Fanatic

Posted Jan 25, 2008 @ 12:41 AM

Oh...geez...those bags! They were just...horrible!

To this day, after watching that finale (and gagging over those things), I remain CONVINCED that when they "disappeared" it was really Tim trying to help Daniel out by hiding them because he's so "Oh, no, oh, well, they're gone, let's go!"

It's sad, I really liked a lot of Daniel's designs, I'd had way more hopes for him producing something really kind of cool by now. Is he working on anything after the weird "hotel wear" thing?

Fukui San

Fukui San

Fanatic

Posted Aug 14, 2008 @ 9:50 AM

You know, Daniel Vosovic's Bravo blog is actually really good this season. Last time I checked he was blogging about what he had for lunch last Tuesday, but this time around he's actually critiquing the outfits.

Katkim

Katkim

Video Archivist

Posted Oct 26, 2010 @ 10:14 AM

A little bit of Daniel news. Cheryl Cole wore a asymmetrical LBD from his Spring 2011 collection on X-Factor.

http://www.redcarpet...daniel-vosovic/

dialyn

dialyn

Loyal Viewer

Posted Feb 7, 2013 @ 7:11 PM

Daniel was on NPR in a story about the Garment District (Tim Gunn and Project Runway are also mentioned in passing but Daniel is actually interviewed): http://www.npr.org/2...esigners-dreams