LemonDrop19

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 16, 2013 @ 12:42 PM

Well, I guess we know which DCC Candidate tore her ACL now

bigskygirl

bigskygirl

Fanatic

Posted Jul 16, 2013 @ 12:45 PM

I have seen a few videos where the girls kicks were shown up close, and I could see their behinds and other things.  I bet the people close to the girls got an eye view of the cash and prizes.  I chuckle over K & J having a fit over photos of certain TC candidates on facebook and/or twitter, but they has no problems with this type of picture.  Tacky...simply tacky...  I think ultimatecheerleaders.com do not show pics of the kicks and jump splits.

Edited by bigskygirl, Jul 16, 2013 @ 12:46 PM.

LemonDrop19

LemonDrop19

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 16, 2013 @ 12:56 PM

You are so right lemondrop. I know some websites don't post the kick pics.

I have seen a few videos where the girls kicks were shown up close, and I could see their behinds and other things.  I bet the people close to the girls got an eye view of the cash and prizes.  I chuckle over K & J having a fit over photos of certain TC candidates on facebook and/or twitter, but they has no problems with this type of picture.  Tacky...simply tacky...  I think ultimatecheerleaders.com do not show pics of the kicks and jump splits.

I learn something new everyday. I didn't know that!  (BTW, Love the Kitty Carter 'cash and prizes' thing). I agree about the hypocrisy of it all. When I read 'Deep in the heart of Texas", the author talks about the DCC model for their reputations: The closer one gets to them (be it physically or via a camera), the more innocent they are to appear. The farther away, the more seductive they are allowed to be. Interesting, considering the collective amount of fabric worn by the entire team at any given performance equals a king size bedspread.

DoreenA

DoreenA

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jul 16, 2013 @ 12:59 PM

That particular website, fanpop, definitely had some UNflattering cheerleader photos....not just of DCC and certainly not the worst was DCC. Looking at some of the thumbnails was frightening.

Sorenson71

Sorenson71

Video Archivist

Posted Jul 16, 2013 @ 1:07 PM

Spoiler
, she was a Colts cheerleader for a few years as well.

Princessleia

Princessleia

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 16, 2013 @ 1:47 PM

I think it's safe to say all the DCC's have Brazilian waxes. All I can say about that picture is WOW.

I remembering overhearing some guy at a game once saying he wished he could be the cameraman at the end of the kick line. They film it from the side, front, and back at every game.

They really need to lengthen the shorts. Or not allow photography/filming during the kick line.

LemonDrop19

LemonDrop19

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 16, 2013 @ 2:21 PM

Princessleia

Video Archivist

Posted Today, 12:47 PM

I think it's safe to say all the DCC's have Brazilian waxes. All I can say about that picture is WOW.

I remembering overhearing some guy at a game once saying he wished he could be the cameraman at the end of the kick line. They film it from the side, front, and back at every game.

They really need to lengthen the shorts. Or not allow photography/filming during the kick line.

Nuff said. This link illustrates your statement I think. What's a tad more disturbing about the shorts is the gap! They would be more discreet in a pair of huggies. At least there'd be elastic on the legs.

http://www.myfavorit...hp?topic=8359.0

Princessleia

Princessleia

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 16, 2013 @ 3:03 PM

Is that Amelia in the one picture? Her leg is as vertical as humanly possible. It's amazing what the body can do.

That being said, I really think the kick line looks best from a distance. It's really impressive from the stands, but the closer you get, the messier it appears. Plus, the crotch shots make me feel icky.

Edited by Princessleia, Jul 16, 2013 @ 3:04 PM.

nmvrn

nmvrn

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jul 16, 2013 @ 4:27 PM

Mackenzie is engaged!! She posted a pic on Twitter with Emma showing off their beautiful rings. Congrats to both!!

leema

leema

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 16, 2013 @ 5:23 PM

Spoiler

Bigskygirl, they need to use your description for the show, it is perfect to attract new viewers, so much intrigue this season!

ETA: I think that is Lauren, that 2nd picture is beyond impressive. All 3 girls (not jasmine) have impressive kicks! Later on it is amelia yeah and that is impressive too!

Edited by leema, Jul 16, 2013 @ 5:29 PM.

bigskygirl

bigskygirl

Fanatic

Posted Jul 16, 2013 @ 5:25 PM

Mackenzie is adorable, and Emma has beautiful eyes.  I wonder if the girls who are engaged will leave the team after this season.

I was able to find pics of Trisha's wedding in May on msm portraits facebook page (type in msm portraits-facebook)  The pics and a video are posted June 23rd and 24th    I thought the song picked for the video was cute.  A couple of pics of former DCCs were shown, but I did not recognize a couple of the girls.

A certain former DCC baby boy's name will be Cannon Michael.

Edited by bigskygirl, Jul 16, 2013 @ 5:47 PM.

Cocola

Cocola

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 16, 2013 @ 6:10 PM

So we've had DCC wedding... Possibly DCC baby (but only the married girls, of course)... If it gets to DCC menopause I'm out.

bigskygirl

bigskygirl

Fanatic

Posted Jul 16, 2013 @ 6:32 PM

Miss Kitty probably has already been through menopause, Judy probably already hit it, Kelli is probably close to pre-menopause, and Charlotte looks like she is close to it too, so we have a mini season of DCC menopause.  *lol*

Edited by bigskygirl, Jul 16, 2013 @ 6:33 PM.

LemonDrop19

LemonDrop19

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 16, 2013 @ 6:44 PM

bigskygirl

Fanatic

Posted Today, 05:32 PM

Miss Kitty probably has already been through menopause, Judy probably already hit it, Kelli is probably close to pre-menopause, and Charlotte looks like she is close to it too, so we have a mini season of DCC menopause.  *lol*

Edited by bigskygirl, Today, 05:33 PM.

HA!! Join us on CMT for a very special edition of: Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders peri menopausal has-beens! Sponsored by edensoy, poise pads and Hawford and Hawford divorce attorneys.

Sorenson71

Sorenson71

Video Archivist

Posted Jul 16, 2013 @ 7:13 PM

I love Mackenzie. So that makes five current DCC that are engaged. Mackenzie, Jennifer, Jackie, Emma and Angela. Those DCC sure know how to land a husband. LOL

cibovino

cibovino

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 16, 2013 @ 7:53 PM

A certain former DCC baby boy's name will be Cannon Michael.

Oh Lordy. Where do they come up with this stuff.

Princessleia

Princessleia

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 16, 2013 @ 8:38 PM

That picture of Emma and Mckenzie is great. Those two are so beyond gorgeous. Emma has a really unique look.

Is Brittany naming her kid Cannon?

Nuff said. This link illustrates your statement I think. What's a tad more disturbing about the shorts is the gap! They would be more discreet in a pair of huggies. At least there'd be elastic on the legs.

Check out the second picture- the second from left has absolutely no ass. It's crazy!

ETA: Brittany not Tobie

Edited by Princessleia, Jul 16, 2013 @ 8:56 PM.

LemonDrop19

LemonDrop19

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 16, 2013 @ 8:44 PM

Princessleia

Video Archivist

Posted Today, 07:38 PM

That picture of Emma and Mckenzie is great. Those two are so beyond gorgeous. Emma has a really unique look.

Is tobie naming her kid Cannon?

Check out the second picture- the second from left has absolutely no ass. It's crazy!

Right?? Is that Nicole? I just see curls. Was Lauren a rangerette? That girl can KICK.

I didn't know Tobie was preggers! Guess she and Tia will have to take a break from....er.....extracurricular activities, if you know what I'm saying. Wink wink nudge nudge.

Edited by LemonDrop19, Jul 16, 2013 @ 8:44 PM.

Princessleia

Princessleia

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 16, 2013 @ 8:55 PM

I meant Brittany Evans, not Tobie. I can't keep straight which blonde ex DCCs are preggo

Lauren was on the Pom squad at The University of Texas at Austin.

Gofightwin

Gofightwin

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jul 16, 2013 @ 8:56 PM

Brittany's baby's name is Bentley Rose.

Princessleia

Princessleia

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 16, 2013 @ 8:58 PM

OMG, is she who may not be named naming her kid Cannon?

Edited by Princessleia, Jul 17, 2013 @ 7:25 AM.

LemonDrop19

LemonDrop19

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 16, 2013 @ 9:32 PM

OMG, is she who may not be named naming her kid Cannon?

Yes ma'am. Check out husband's twitter page. 9 hrs ago.

Edited by LemonDrop19, Jul 16, 2013 @ 9:33 PM.

Bk10

Bk10

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jul 16, 2013 @ 9:48 PM

I have a feeling that the group who went to Pennsylvania is the show group.

Princessleia

Princessleia

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 16, 2013 @ 10:20 PM

Why would the DCC just go to a minor league game in Pennslyvania? Paid appearance?

Cannon is a camera brand. Not a name for your baby. WTF

bigskygirl

bigskygirl

Fanatic

Posted Jul 16, 2013 @ 10:31 PM

Jackie's husband to be is a former pitcher for the Nationals.  Jennifer is engaged?  I do not see an engagement ring in her pictures on her twitter page.

Weeklydcc

Weeklydcc

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jul 16, 2013 @ 10:49 PM

I have a feeling that the group who went to Pennsylvania is the show group.

Here's a link with some nice pictures. Hopefully not a repost.

http://www.pennlive....7/post_595.html

cibovino

cibovino

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 16, 2013 @ 11:00 PM

Here's a link with some nice pictures. Hopefully not a repost.

http://www.pennlive....7/post_595.html

If that is show group, I think they are great picks. All of those girls are fun performers IMO. Lauren W looks like she was custom made for the DCC - her body type is just perfect for the uniform!

Weeklydcc

Weeklydcc

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jul 16, 2013 @ 11:04 PM

No, Nicole Bulcher has an ass. We used to take bar method together. She's stunning. And super tall.

That's definitely Nicole. The picture is just distorted like most action shots. The rest of them look awkward too.

If that is show group, I think they are great picks. All of those girls are fun performers IMO. Lauren W looks like she was custom made for the DCC - her body type is just perfect for the uniform!

If that is Show Group, I'm happy for Jenna. She is so cute to me, although her nose is a little different.

Gofightwin

Gofightwin

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jul 16, 2013 @ 11:49 PM

Princessleia.... No that would be Canon ...

Edited by Gofightwin, Jul 17, 2013 @ 12:18 AM.

bigskygirl

bigskygirl

Fanatic

Posted Jul 17, 2013 @ 12:38 AM

Interesting...  On ultimatecheerleaders.com there is a link to the Dallas Mavericks Dancers video and article that was already posted on here.  A spoiler alert was also posted for fans of DCC Making the Team show

Spoiler

Edited by bigskygirl, Jul 17, 2013 @ 12:45 AM.