Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team

• Please log in to reply

11168 replies to this topic

Sorenson71

Sorenson71

Video Archivist

Posted May 30, 2013 @ 1:38 PM

Spoiler

Teri, Kali, and Collin were cut at finals. but the DCC twitter page updated their new twitter accounts

, but Kathryn Dunn decides to take a break on her twitter page, and she is taken off the page. Courtney's DCC twitter page is either closed or is being worked on, and she has a new non DCC twitter account. Imo, something is going on behind the scene

Trust me, I'm thinking the same thing. However, Courtney has had tht other Twitter acct for awhile now. I wish we knew!!! lolol

Brittney just posted a commercial of her and Holly on her twiiter acct for Benche.

If Coutney's page does not appear soon, then...................................

bigskygirl

bigskygirl

Fanatic

Posted May 30, 2013 @ 1:51 PM

The plot thickens...*lol*

Does anyone know all the names of the TC candidates (vets and rookies) who got barbies. I seen a pic on Mia's twitter page.  Did any rookie candidates get one?

Sorenson71

Sorenson71

Video Archivist

Posted May 30, 2013 @ 1:54 PM

Does anyone know all the names of the TC candidates (vets and rookies) who got barbies. I seen a pic on Mia's twitter page. Did any rookie candidates get one?

Yes, I know all of the names. I saw one Rookie on the back row on the end to the left. If I say her name would it be a spoiler?? She was one of my favorites, so glad she made it.

Speaking of names, when are they going to post the names of the TCCs??

Princessleia

Princessleia

Couch Potato

Posted May 30, 2013 @ 1:56 PM

If I were a rookie TCC candidate, I'd shut my twitter and fb down for awhile. Those girls need to focus big time, and social media can be a huge distraction. I'd also stay out of bars for awhile.

bigskygirl

bigskygirl

Fanatic

Posted May 30, 2013 @ 1:58 PM

I would be safe and use spoiler (you do not want K & J to come after you *lol*)

What is taking so long to post the list of the TC candidates?  Are they trying get more people to watch the show in August?  If I was a rookie, I would be in church every Sunday and find the right type of people to hang out with.

Edited by bigskygirl, May 30, 2013 @ 2:01 PM.

Sorenson71

Sorenson71

Video Archivist

Posted May 30, 2013 @ 2:04 PM

What is taking so long to post the list of the TC candidates? Are they trying get more people to watch the show in August? If I was a rookie, I would be in church every Sunday and find the right type of people to hang out with.

bigskygirl: Classic!! LOL. I sent you a message with the Rookies name.

bigskygirl

bigskygirl

Fanatic

Posted May 30, 2013 @ 2:34 PM

Thanks Sorenson71   I hope Amelia got a barbie.  On the DCC facebook page, someone posted a pic of her solo outfit.  She looked adorable in it.

Kelli posted an article about the DCC barbies.  She also listed the girls who got one (Emma got a redheaded barbie.)

There is a pic of the TC candidates on the official DCC page, but no list of the girls.  *ugh*

Sorenson71

Sorenson71

Video Archivist

Posted May 30, 2013 @ 2:57 PM

bigskygirl: The barbies went to Emma, Mia, Carisa, Mackenzie, Ashley, Jennifer, Olivia, Jacie and One Rookie for best solos.

I don't know what is so different about the list of TCC names this year, they posted them last year without hesitation.

rl27rl

rl27rl

Channel Surfer

Posted May 30, 2013 @ 3:10 PM

According to Cassie's twitter, she has started a country band (called "one fell swoop"), so .... a CMT special isn't so far outside the realm of possibility :/

I saw that too.  :/  So she thinks because she was a DCC (a bad one at that) she can sing?  What have people been telling her in her ear?!  I saw she supposedly has a gig somewhere soon.  I'm guessing the only reason she got that gig was because CMT pulled some strings for her.  My guess is she's hoping her music career will kick off because she was a DCC and she won't ever have to take care of her child or husband.  All because CMT showcased her "classy" wedding (pardon while I puke) she thinks she's it!  Can she just PLEASE go away now???!!!

Edited by rl27rl, May 30, 2013 @ 3:28 PM.

Princessleia

Princessleia

Couch Potato

Posted May 30, 2013 @ 3:28 PM

Cassie has a decent country voice. I heard her, Sunni, and Brittany sing the national anthem at a game a few years ago. They were pretty good. She's a better singer than DCC, in my opinion!

Now, she's no Carrie Underwood, but her voice isn't bad.

DCClscobee

DCClscobee

Couch Potato

Posted May 30, 2013 @ 3:47 PM

Imo, something is going on behind the scene

Wasn't she (supposedly) on Kelli's "beep-list" for something last year?

Also I didn't realize Megan McVay had retired—or maybe I'm just missing something.

Edited by TWoP Howard, May 30, 2013 @ 7:09 PM.
Removed spoiler bars

Princessleia

Princessleia

Couch Potato

Posted May 30, 2013 @ 4:18 PM

Megan McVay retired. Last year was her last season.

Weeklydcc

Weeklydcc

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 30, 2013 @ 4:47 PM

I googled it, and this woman (http://www.barbiecol...a-romona4barbie)has 5 different DCC barbies. It looks like they've expanded the collection to include the redhead, and an olive skinned barbie with light brown hair.

Thanks for the link, SleepyJean.

Sorenson71

Sorenson71

Video Archivist

Posted May 30, 2013 @ 4:58 PM

Ok, hours later and Courtney's DCC Twitter has not returned. I hope that if she is no longer a DCC it is not another case where we don't know what happened. She just vanishes into thin air.  

MrsEVH

MrsEVH

Fanatic

Posted May 30, 2013 @ 5:11 PM

Spoiler

The last time Courtney tweeted on her "regular" twitter account was on May 22. It's a picture of her solo at finals. She is also off my following list.

Edited by MrsEVH, May 30, 2013 @ 5:24 PM.

Jessica02

Jessica02

Couch Potato

Posted May 30, 2013 @ 6:27 PM

Ok, hours later and Courtney's DCC Twitter has not returned. I hope that if she is no longer a DCC it is not another case where we don't know what happened. She just vanishes into thin air. 

I just checked, and she is still on the DCC website, whereas

Spoiler
were removed very quickly. It could just be an oversight, but it's interesting nonetheless. If she is done, I hope they clarify what happened on the show.

Edited by Jessica02, May 30, 2013 @ 8:04 PM.

StrawburryTarte

StrawburryTarte

Fanatic

Posted May 30, 2013 @ 7:20 PM

I'm not a Cassie fan, but it makes perfect sense for her, or any of the other girls who would like to have careers in country music (Brittany Evans, Sunni, etc), to take an opportunity while they're still around CMT. Cassie has a decent voice and could do OK in a group or as a back up singer. 

bigskygirl

bigskygirl

Fanatic

Posted May 30, 2013 @ 7:22 PM

I checked the DCC twitter page, and Courtney's twitter account looks like a regular account (not an official DCC cheerleader account.)  I wondered if she decided to quit, or she got cut since last night. 

DCClscobee

DCClscobee

Couch Potato

Posted May 30, 2013 @ 7:38 PM

Do the cheerleaders still take a written test as part of auditions/TC? If so wonder if

Spoiler
might've failed that?

Sorenson71

Sorenson71

Video Archivist

Posted May 30, 2013 @ 7:56 PM

DCClscobee: The Vets took that test the Friday before Finals.

cibovino

cibovino

Channel Surfer

Posted May 30, 2013 @ 8:03 PM

Wow. That is intriguing.
Spoiler

bigskygirl

bigskygirl

Fanatic

Posted May 30, 2013 @ 8:12 PM

The vets took the test the Wednesday before finals.  There has been vets who have flunked the test before, but they were not cut because of it.

Edit:  The vets took the test on May 14th (Tuesday)  Kelli posted a pic of few of the vets taking the test on her twitter account page.

Edited by bigskygirl, May 30, 2013 @ 8:52 PM.

MrsEVH

MrsEVH

Fanatic

Posted May 30, 2013 @ 9:18 PM

The vets took the test the Wednesday before finals.  There has been vets who have flunked the test before, but they were not cut because of it

I believe Nicole H and Justine P both flunked the test. I don't remember what season ( 2 or 3? ) it was.

Edited by MrsEVH, May 30, 2013 @ 9:18 PM.

EricaShadows

EricaShadows

Video Archivist

Posted May 30, 2013 @ 9:19 PM

I'm really curious about what happened with her.  I really like Courtney and hope it was just a glitch on Twitter's part, not that anything happened to her.  I wonder if we'll ever really hear about what happened or if it will be glossed over.

Italian Ice

Italian Ice

Video Archivist

Posted May 30, 2013 @ 9:34 PM

Spoiler

I can't stop thinking about how they took a ton of girls this year to TC, so they need to cut anywhere from 7-10 girls this summer, which is brutal. It'll be interesting to see what happens, and if all the cuts are rookies, or some "bubble" vets get cut as well.

DebbiePA

DebbiePA

Channel Surfer

Posted May 30, 2013 @ 9:36 PM

Maybe she missed the first meeting without a legit excuse.   I don't think it's a glitch - all her former DCC tweets were moved over to the new account, just like the others who were cut.   They must have to provide a backup twitter ID in case they were cut.

I'm happy for Ashley.  I was worried she would be on the bubble because she was shaky during camp last year but she won one of the Barbie dolls!    I like her!

Edited by DebbiePA, May 30, 2013 @ 9:37 PM.

Sorenson71

Sorenson71

Video Archivist

Posted May 30, 2013 @ 9:53 PM

Maybe she missed the first meeting without a legit excuse.   I don't think it's a glitch - all her former DCC tweets were moved over to the new account, just like the others who were cut.   They must have to provide a backup twitter ID in case they were cut.

Wow, when I search her DCC account on Twitter all I get is an error message saying the page does not exist. It does not re-direct me at all. Courtney lives and breaths DCC, IMO if she did miss the first meeting it must have been a dyer situation. 

bigskygirl

bigskygirl

Fanatic

Posted May 30, 2013 @ 9:56 PM

Nicole flunked the test in season 3, and Kelli was not a very happy camper about it.  I know Kelli was not happy about Justine in season 4, but I do not know if she flunked the test or had a weight gain.

I wondered if what is happening with Courtney is related to

Spoiler

Princessleia

Princessleia

Couch Potato

Posted May 30, 2013 @ 10:40 PM

That's crazy Nicole H flunked the test!! She's miss dcc and one of if not the best they've ever had!

I just hope Courtney is physically ok.

One of the girls posted a 3 year vet photo from the meeting last night. Would Courtney be a 3 year? I don't remember seeing her in the pic....

MaryWebGirl

MaryWebGirl

Fanatic

Posted May 30, 2013 @ 10:47 PM

Maybe she missed the first meeting without a legit excuse.

It'd be kind of a waste to take a vet into camp only to cut her a few days later for something like weight or dance, so I would think it'd have to be something like this. Unless they really didn't want her there and just took her in to cut her for the sake of early drama on the show, and even I don't think K & J are that mean.

Edited by MaryWebGirl, May 30, 2013 @ 10:48 PM.