Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team

• Please log in to reply

11164 replies to this topic

StrawburryTarte

StrawburryTarte

Fanatic

Posted Apr 13, 2012 @ 9:11 PM

Did anyone else see the swimsuits pics on DCC twitter page.

Either they pick the wrong suits or the way some of the girls are standing/posing but some of them look thicker in the middle.

I just looked at them. A lot of the DCCs do look heavy. The colors are either too dark or too pal

The just looked un-retouched, IMO. Some of them did look like their bottoms were so low they were falling off - didn't look right to me, but I don't think I'm the target audience for their calendar LOL.

bigskygirl

bigskygirl

Fanatic

Posted Apr 14, 2012 @ 8:10 AM

So much for being America's sweethearts.

I am not in the target audience either. I rather buy a cute puppy/kitten or Snoopy calendar.

Edited by bigskygirl, Apr 14, 2012 @ 8:11 AM.

DCC Watcher

DCC Watcher

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 15, 2012 @ 9:44 AM

Saturday was Cassie's wedding. Kitty Carter posted photos on FB of some of the DCC team-Sydney, Emma, Jordan Chanley along with Kelli and her daughter Sam. Kelli and daughter were in same color dress. Wonder if they were in the wedding? No photos of Cassie or wedding party.

http://slatonwedding...cassie-bridals/ Just found this site with bridal photos of Cassie and wedding photos to follow. Pretty dress, and 2 different pairs of shoes. Wait till you see the red ones!!

http://slatonwedding...e-date-preview/ Here is the site for the save the date photos and she was wearing the aqua shoes in some of those shots.

Edited by DCC Watcher, Apr 15, 2012 @ 9:58 AM.

StrawburryTarte

StrawburryTarte

Fanatic

Posted Apr 15, 2012 @ 10:42 AM

http://slatonwedding...cassie-bridals/ Just found this site with bridal photos of Cassie and wedding photos to follow. Pretty dress, and 2 different pairs of shoes. Wait till you see the red ones!!

Red suede in late April? That's an interesting choice, but I do like it when you get a peek of the shoes, and they really reflect the bride's personality, instead of just boring white pumps. (Says the girlie who had some bright coral heels :-) )

I'm not a huge Cassie fan, but she looks gorgeous and the mermaid style dress is cute.

Judy as a mother-in-law - shew...I'll stop there.

The photo under the Texas Star Ferris Wheel is beautiful.

I do wonder what role Cassie will have in the next season, especially if she is still injured.

Reality Chaser

Reality Chaser

Fanatic

Posted Apr 15, 2012 @ 10:55 AM

Love the aqua shoes, but not a fan of the mermaid dress. Way too pear-shaped. The low waist also makes Cassie look heavier than she actually is.

StrawburryTarte

StrawburryTarte

Fanatic

Posted Apr 15, 2012 @ 11:06 AM

Meagan Sharp's engagement photos are also on that site by that photographer, and she looks so different I didn't recognize her. Looks great, but totally different hairstyle/color.

DCC Watcher

DCC Watcher

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 15, 2012 @ 11:50 AM

Haven't found Megan Sharp's photos yet but did find Meredith Oden's wedding. She didn't have an all DCC bridal party but there are photos where they are many of them and I wonder if that is all of them doing a dance?

http://slatonwedding...-randy-wedding/

http://www.mistydunc...m/site/bio.html This is the site for Misty Duncan who was the event planner for Meredith's wedding

http://slatonwedding...an-engagements/ OK here is the site for Megan's engagement photos.

I am leaving as I need to get a life!!

Edited by DCC Watcher, Apr 15, 2012 @ 12:24 PM.

bigskygirl

bigskygirl

Fanatic

Posted Apr 15, 2012 @ 12:10 PM

Meagan is so adorable with her husband to be. They make a very nice looking couple and I love his dog.

Meredith and her husband are also are a very nice looking couple. Her father looked like he was crying in some of the pictures (so sweet)

Edited by bigskygirl, Apr 15, 2012 @ 12:12 PM.

StrawburryTarte

StrawburryTarte

Fanatic

Posted Apr 15, 2012 @ 2:24 PM

I only noticed Meagan because I clicked on the tag "dallas cowboys cheerleader" in Cassie's photos. Meagan S, Meredith (who does have the most gorgeous dress I've seen in a while) and Meagan Fox are on there.

Does Megan Fox still work for the DCC? I don't remember seeing her on there as a choreographer last season? She has amazing talent.

bigskygirl

bigskygirl

Fanatic

Posted Apr 15, 2012 @ 4:01 PM

I thought I read someplace that Megan left the DCC organization and had a baby last year.

Edited by bigskygirl, Apr 15, 2012 @ 4:03 PM.

MaryWebGirl

MaryWebGirl

Fanatic

Posted Apr 15, 2012 @ 4:31 PM

The one of Cassie sitting on the wall and laughing is really cute. I'm not crazy about the dress but I love the unique shoes!

MrsEVH

MrsEVH

Fanatic

Posted Apr 15, 2012 @ 4:46 PM

Cassie's boobs look like they're ready to bust out. I saw that same dress on an episode of Say Yes To The Dress and it was very expensive. The bride went way over her budget because she had to have it. Meagan looks great and I didn't recognize her at first. In the 3rd picture (by the fence) she kind of looks like Whitney Isleib. Sure seems like a lot of DCCs are getting married lately.

weenerdog

weenerdog

Fanatic

Posted Apr 15, 2012 @ 5:01 PM

Meridith ~ gorgeous. Cassie ~ really liked the dress more than the person inside it. Don't like her since she went all Mean Girls on Taylor last season. I hope Kelli gives nice gifts to her little minions.

bigskygirl

bigskygirl

Fanatic

Posted Apr 15, 2012 @ 5:09 PM

On youtube there is a video of Jordan Baum and her husband to be.

The video is called Jordan and Rogers' engagement. It is kinda of long and at the end he proposes to her.

Saw some former DCCs and even Miss Kitty is in it and had members from both side of their families.

I would post a link to it but I do not know how.

I saw some pics from Cassie's wedding on some of the girls DCC twitter accounts. I thought the bridemaid dresses look a lot better than Cassie's dress did.

BTW, on the page that had Megan F engagement pics also had some wedding pictures also. She had a beautiful gown and she was glowing.

Edited by bigskygirl, Apr 15, 2012 @ 5:20 PM.

MrsEVH

MrsEVH

Fanatic

Posted Apr 15, 2012 @ 6:02 PM

Here it is:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=YD8fvTSBRFY

Reality Chaser

Reality Chaser

Fanatic

Posted Apr 15, 2012 @ 9:19 PM

Gads, the engagement photo of Meagan in front of the Texas flag. So...Dallas.

How old is that feller, anyway?

http://slatonwedding...an-engagements/

Doggled

Doggled

Just Tuned In

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 6:20 AM

According to Ika's modeling page www.modelmayhem.com/495365, she's now living in Dallas so it's possible that she has plans to reaudition.

I've seen her credited for minor roles on at least two TV shows, one being the sci-fi series Fringe and she's listed on IMDB for an off-broadway show as well. www.imdb.com/name/nm3051590/.

leema

leema

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 12:37 PM

I have to say I love Cassie's pictures, makes me think she has a lot of (fun) personality but just stays reserved on the show. I can understand why with her mother being the choreographer.

Does anyone know what happened to Olivia Stevanovski? Did she join another team, re-audition or the actual reason why she was cut.

MrsEVH

MrsEVH

Fanatic

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 5:30 PM

Olivia's facebook says she lives in Dallas so maybe she'll try out again. I also noticed Amy Reese is one of her facebook friends. I wonder if she keeps in touch with any of the DCCs she was with on 2010-11 squad.

According to Ika's modeling page www.modelmayhem.com/495365, she's now living in Dallas so it's possible that she has plans to reaudition.

She told Kelli and Judy that she "hopes to see them next year" when she got cut. I checked out Ika's facebook photos. They're not too bad; maybe she took the incriminating ones down. There's one where she's wearing tight black leather pants and I remember Kelli had that one on her desk and said something about that type of modeling.

Edited by MrsEVH, Apr 16, 2012 @ 8:17 PM.

bigskygirl

bigskygirl

Fanatic

Posted Apr 17, 2012 @ 3:58 PM

Cassie wrote a blog about how hard it was to arrange her honeymoon with the swimsuit calendar shoot.

Are we suppose to feel bad for her? Does she really need to get her five years in?

I wonder how many of the girls went to her wedding because they like her or to make themselves look good to Judy and Kelli.

MrsEVH

MrsEVH

Fanatic

Posted Apr 17, 2012 @ 5:29 PM

I wonder how many of the girls went to her wedding because they like her or to make themselves look good to Judy and Kelli.

I wonder which ones if any were her bridesmaids.

Edited by MrsEVH, Apr 17, 2012 @ 5:30 PM.

Reality Chaser

Reality Chaser

Fanatic

Posted Apr 17, 2012 @ 6:17 PM

Kelsi's blog mentions that she was given a "by-pass" when she first tried out for the DCC that enabled her to skip the first round of auditions. A DCC scout had seen her at a dance competition and gave her the pass. I have never seen such an advantage for rookies mentioned on the show, not did I know there were scouts. The show seems to imply that the process to become a DCC is the same for all, but apparently that is not the case.

http://www.dallascow...hind the Scenes

DCC Watcher

DCC Watcher

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 17, 2012 @ 6:43 PM

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1232200/ Here is the website for the trailer for That's My Boy with Abigail Klein. You can only catch glimpses of her in the PG 13 trailer but check the mature one. The language etc makes me cringe and it is not one I will be seeing. Some nudity too and certainly very mature topics.

bigskygirl

bigskygirl

Fanatic

Posted Apr 17, 2012 @ 6:50 PM

I wonder which ones if any were her bridesmaids.

Melissa was her maid of honor. Whitney? and Ashton were bridemaids.

StrawburryTarte

StrawburryTarte

Fanatic

Posted Apr 17, 2012 @ 8:43 PM

I have never seen such an advantage for rookies mentioned on the show, not did I know there were scouts. The show seems to imply that the process to become a DCC is the same for all, but apparently that is not the case.

When I was on a college dance team, there were often scouts from various pro teams at basketball games (we didn't do much with football - the flag corps dominated half time), and there are always scouts for teams, off-broadway companies, regional theatre, and dance schools at competitions and sometimes at recitals, if the owners and instructors have connections. I hear that pageants are also a good recruiting ground.

A few of us received invites to audition for several places, so if you want to continue dancing of that type after college, it's a good opportunity. It also is a huge relief for dance groups to know they're going to get some really skilled candidates, instead of all the drama that shows up at open calls. It also helps attract some "quality control" with more "wholesome" girls.

It would be really interesting to feature "recruits" on the shows - doesn't mean they're guaranteed a spot, but they do have an advantage, IMO.

DCC Watcher

DCC Watcher

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 18, 2012 @ 5:23 PM

http://www.lucchesec...heerleader.html Wow you can get the identical pair of DCC boots IF...you had the money and of course their legs!!

weenerdog

weenerdog

Fanatic

Posted Apr 18, 2012 @ 6:42 PM

Good grief ~ I didn't realize the boots were that expensive!

MrsEVH

MrsEVH

Fanatic

Posted Apr 18, 2012 @ 8:00 PM

I hope they're comfortable for that price.

bigskygirl

bigskygirl

Fanatic

Posted Apr 18, 2012 @ 11:40 PM

Cassie's wedding pics on on the one website that had her engagement pics on.

No offense but Judy looks old. Did not see Kelli in any of the pics.

I also wonder why CMT was at the wedding.

Edited by bigskygirl, Apr 19, 2012 @ 12:12 AM.

DCC Watcher

DCC Watcher

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 19, 2012 @ 6:10 AM

Did not see Kelli in any of the pics.

I also wonder why CMT was at the wedding.

When they had photos of Cassie earlier, there was Kelli and her daughter in matching purple dresses but wonder if instead of the reception it might have been a bachelor party??
Yes I wondered if that was CMT as they were using lighting and a sound boom along with her wearing a mike unless they really ramped up the level of video for the wedding.

Do you suppose one of the flower girls was Sasha's daughter? Can see lots of cheerleaders at the reception. I sure it was a must do event.