ACTOR Jared Padalecki

• Please log in to reply

16880 replies to this topic

Drunken Bee

Drunken Bee

Loyal Viewer

Posted Nov 5, 2005 @ 7:18 PM

Hey guys, here's a special place for all you special folks who want to talk about the special place Mr. Jared Padalecki has in your heart, or otherwise special parts. Go to it!

witchofnovember

witchofnovember

Stalker

Posted Nov 5, 2005 @ 7:48 PM

Enjoy.

kimmyray

kimmyray

Stalker

Posted Nov 5, 2005 @ 9:30 PM

That sound? That was my jaw dropping onto my laptop with a resounding thud. Thanks witchy!

Oh, and the other 1003 pics were pretty nice too. And of course there's nothing else that I should be doing with my time.

OHVibe

OHVibe

Fanatic

Posted Nov 5, 2005 @ 10:06 PM

That sound? That was my jaw dropping onto my laptop with a resounding thud. Thanks witchy!

Whoa! Major word to that!

DumbBrunette

DumbBrunette

Fanatic

Posted Nov 5, 2005 @ 10:13 PM

Jared looks unbelievably cute in that hat. Thanks for the pic!

chimerical

chimerical

Video Archivist

Posted Nov 5, 2005 @ 10:45 PM

Here is a bit wider shot of the pic witchofnovember shared. It is part of three pics that I found over at Yahoo, from AP. Here are the other two. The caption says: Actor Jared Padalecki, co-star of the WB's 'Supernatural,' poses Tuesday, Sept. 27, 2005, at Warner Bros., studios in Burbank, Calif. It's the same outfit that he wore on Ellen, so they must have been done outside the studio on the same day.

Brunette

Brunette

Fanatic

Posted Nov 5, 2005 @ 10:49 PM

Day-um! Boy's looking FINE in that picture. It's official. Texan boys are the hottest boys on the planet. *begins booking flight to Texas so that I can stalk cute Texan boys*

Purple Ditz

Purple Ditz

Fanatic

Posted Nov 5, 2005 @ 11:06 PM

Those hat pictures are smokin'!

Here's some pics of Jared at age 17, when he was first getting press for Gilmore Girls. Pimply, but cute.

kjc

kjc

Fanatic

Posted Nov 5, 2005 @ 11:47 PM

Day-um! Boy's looking FINE in that picture.

ITA. Every time I look at that picture, all I can think is day-um.

It's official. Texan boys are the hottest boys on the planet.

We do probably have our fair share here, but it's a big state, so the hot boys are spread out. Hmm, did that sound dirty?

Here's some pics of Jared at age 17, when he was first getting press for Gilmore Girls. Pimply, but cute. 

He looks like Matt Damon in that picture.

reprintgoddess

reprintgoddess

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 6, 2005 @ 1:07 AM

He looks like Matt Damon in that picture.

I was about to post the same thing.

Rant

Rant

Fanatic

Posted Nov 6, 2005 @ 9:51 AM

Oh, Jared, you shouldn't need a bump to the top of the page.

What can I do to express how much I love that Jared is from San Antonio? I know he didn't have a choice in the matter with the whole birth thing, but, man, I love SA. I drive through there every time I visit home and it was always where my family went for weekend trips and stuff. And all that time, I was mere miles from him... sigh

TiffanyNichelle

TiffanyNichelle

Fanatic

Posted Nov 6, 2005 @ 12:21 PM

Ok he looks really really cute in that hat. Yummy even.

Harry24

Harry24

Fanatic

Posted Nov 6, 2005 @ 4:09 PM

He's got a bit of a Keanu Reeves thing going on too, especially in that close-up where he's wearing the yellow shirt.

That was a terrific photo shoot. It's cool to see some pictures where he looks like he could play a bad guy, in addition to the sweet guys that we've seen so far.

And he (and we) should totally hope he gets cast in a Western. He looks unbelievably great in that hat.

crumpeteer

crumpeteer

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 6, 2005 @ 6:11 PM

I do so love a cowboy. I have an affinity for guys in jeans. And Jared has one of the sweetest smiles I've ever seen on an actor. It's huge and it just completely lights his face up. It looks so genuine. And I have to agree with the "cast in a western" thing (except for the fact that westerns generally don't do well in the box office any more...*sigh*).

tenaciousmetoo

tenaciousmetoo

Fanatic

Posted Nov 6, 2005 @ 9:44 PM

I'm normally all about the Ackles, but seeing JP in that hat, he'd be perfect to play the Brad Pitt role in Thelma & Louise. Not that anyone should remake it. Okay, well maybe just the bedroom scene....

crumpeteer

crumpeteer

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 6, 2005 @ 10:20 PM

I'm normally all about the Ackles

I started out that way, but dang if Jared didn't grow on me to the extent that now, depending on my mood, I'll occasionally prefer him. Now they're pretty much even for me.

He of the thousand watt smile

Catanzey

Catanzey

Fanatic

Posted Nov 6, 2005 @ 11:41 PM

Thanks for those pictures. Some of them are really stunning. Sigh... Jared has nice long fingers. I am not sure why that is a turn on, but it really is. Although damn boy- could you be wearing any more layers in a few of those shots?

Let's see if I can figure out how to do this... Whenever people link to this site, the big picture at the top just makes me go all weak and swoony. Something about his eyes. (Did that work?)

Brunette

Brunette

Fanatic

Posted Nov 6, 2005 @ 11:54 PM

Sigh... Jared has nice long fingers. I am not sure why that is a turn on, but it really is.

Hee. You know what they say about long fingers.... *nudge, nudge*

I am SO bad. ;)

witchofnovember

witchofnovember

Stalker

Posted Nov 6, 2005 @ 11:58 PM

Stop.With.The.Pictures.

I am going to have unreasonable expectations of witchman now. I was looking at him over dinner the other night and thought, "If he lost some weight, he'd be built like the Padalecki."

But I didn't say it out loud.

tenaciousmetoo

tenaciousmetoo

Fanatic

Posted Nov 7, 2005 @ 12:02 AM

Stop.With.The.Pictures.

Oh, but why?

nadiafox

nadiafox

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 7, 2005 @ 12:02 AM

Thanks to everyone that's posted pictures! They certainly made my night haha

For the life of me, I don't know why I didn't start watching this show before last month. Stupid me.

mmm...wallpapers Mine is the 2nd one down on the left.

Edited by nadiafox, Nov 7, 2005 @ 1:07 AM.

Tabulous

Tabulous

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 7, 2005 @ 12:19 AM

Those photos make me all tingly. I am a New Mexico girl and I've heard all my life that things were better in Texas. Well, seeing is believing. I've always been partial to Jared, but now I think I'm approaching obsession/stalkeration. Who can blame me though, he just looks hot with a gun. Or you know breathing! Oh, but I am a fool for that man. In those pics when he was younger I can appreciate the hair though. The wispy/shagging thing is hot, but I could go for something a little more structured. That's just me. I wouldn't kick him out of bed for a baid hair day, that for damn sure.

witchofnovember

witchofnovember

Stalker

Posted Nov 7, 2005 @ 12:22 AM

now I think I'm approaching obsession/stalkeration

You and me both.

Katkins

Katkins

Video Archivist

Posted Nov 7, 2005 @ 6:06 AM

*thud*

That cowboy hat picture is quite something. I've had to save into Photoshop so I can keep taking little peeks at it ;) Witchy you're such a good dealer!

La Anah

La Anah

Fanatic

Posted Nov 7, 2005 @ 7:56 AM

Whenever people link to this site, the big picture at the top just makes me go all weak and swoony. Something about his eyes.

A couple of days ago, I was looking up some promo pictures on that site. I didn't have any of them open, so it was just the big picture of Jared and some thumbnails. My husband walks through the room, stops dead in his tracks staring at the computer and says "Well hello, sexy" (to the computer screen, not to me). I should probably be more worried, but mostly I just find it cute.

witchofnovember

witchofnovember

Stalker

Posted Nov 7, 2005 @ 8:43 AM

My husband walks through the room, stops dead in his tracks staring at the computer and says "Well hello, sexy" (to the computer screen, not to me). I should probably be more worried, but mostly I just find it cute.

Hee!

Rant

Rant

Fanatic

Posted Nov 7, 2005 @ 9:24 AM

La Anah, that's freaking hilarious.

Jared certainly has a penchant for pink shirts, but at least we finally know what his forehead looks like.

Edited by Rant, Nov 7, 2005 @ 9:29 AM.

kimmyray

kimmyray

Stalker

Posted Nov 7, 2005 @ 12:16 PM

More pink (or pinkish) shirt goodness.

Brunette

Brunette

Fanatic

Posted Nov 7, 2005 @ 12:26 PM

I was channel surfing last night, and thought I saw Jared. I backed up and found a biography of actor Josh Duhamel, of All My Children and Las Vegas fame. I realized just how much he looked like Jared when he was younger and on All My Children. They share a few mannerisms, and their voices are even similar. I don't think Josh is as cute as Jared, but still. Here's a picture.

What do you guys think?

ktr675

ktr675

Fanatic

Posted Nov 7, 2005 @ 1:37 PM

First of all *thud*. And while I check for broken bones let me just thank everyone who posted the pics. Jared is too, too sexy. I could just eat him up with a spoon. And a huge fat Word! to Tabulous and witchy on the borderline obsessive/stalker tendecies that he brings out. Right now I'm contemplating how I can get my husband to agree to go to Vancouver on vacation so that I might have the chance to catch a sight of our beloved boys. Um, yeah. I think that it was the cowboy hat pic that did it. Hee.