The Winchesters At Home: Supernatural Sims

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

163 replies to this topic

SarahKOM

SarahKOM

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 1, 2007 @ 12:56 PM

"Dcotor, it's this unstoppable force! I have no control! I must wave, wave for I am neglected!"

Well, Mary's popped her clogs in Sam's room, I didn't do it in time so he was a child by then. I think I put the neat points for him too high because the Grim Reaper hadn't even taken out the cell phone before he was cleaning her up.
Sims must be the only game in which you actually have to sweep up your relative after they burn. :lol:

Edited by SarahKOM, Mar 1, 2007 @ 12:58 PM.

Jewely

Jewely

Posted Mar 1, 2007 @ 5:53 PM

Are all my Sims cursed to be freaks?I have two groups of Sims (One as a backup) and the first one I am useing is doing better then ever...but the spare.I've been keeping up with both and I gotten them both to pretty much the same place.Teen!Dean Child!Sam.In the first one Dean is a C- student with I think 7 girlfreinds.Sam is a strait A+ student with no freinds but a stray dog their Dad does'nt like.All Dean thinks about is making out and the paranormal.(See I think this family's a keeper!)Sam only thinks about school, homework, the dog, and (off course) the paranormal.John still gets alittle sad over Marys death but nothing more then a sigh.He spend all his time thinking about the paranormal and the weather(???).But otherwise I think this familys going great!Now the other ones...well...Dean's thinking about ladys clothing and kittens.He wants a kitten.He also wants to have his first kiss(all the Sim girls keep regecting him) and to "Drink Sam"...no really!I think he may have an issue or fifty.Oh and he wails like a dieing monkey!More crying!Over everything!Sam, dead plants,a that Sam once ranaway(and with Dean like that who can blame him!).It's like two thirds off all my Deans are doomed to be crybabys!Just like there Daddys who keep dancing with them and enjoys fullface makup!Let Dean style his hair (WHAA!) and he ruined it.Leaving John with a face full of blush and lip stick.And when I had John take it off...He began to cry!Sam's a little reject who no one likes or plays with.He has four enemys who alwas pick on him and since Dean and John are to buzy cross dressing(no not really) to pay attention to his favorite hobbie is running away!What have I done.I've created three monsters!

SarahKOM

SarahKOM

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 2, 2007 @ 3:32 PM

Well, you could always engage in a little Winchester Whumpage.

I think Mary's ghost is jealous. John got remarried to a Romance sims named Maria (Silent Hill anyone?) whose a bit of a tart. Well, a lot of tart.
On the Honeymoon, Mary's red ghost pops up and scares Maria twice, and she going around Sam's old room cracking her knuckles.
Edit: And just terrified Maria's duaghter, Gabrielle who was making out with Sammy at the time.

Edited by SarahKOM, Mar 2, 2007 @ 3:36 PM.

claritypixie

claritypixie

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 2, 2007 @ 7:35 PM

Ew! So, Sam's macking on his step-sister?

SarahKOM

SarahKOM

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 3, 2007 @ 2:43 PM

Yeah, but it's allowed, they're related through marriage and not blood and I don't think they show up as related in the family tree.

And he chose to do it himself, I was messing with Sim!Dean when Sam gave Gabrielle a romantic hug of his own violition. Then next thing I know, twinkle twink, those two bypass crush and go full into love.

hakirby

hakirby

Fanatic

• Interests:SF, the paranormal, Bollywood, the outdoors and healthy living

Posted Mar 4, 2007 @ 7:41 AM

One of John's neighbours has turned into a monster!

Then Sam and Dean blew up the house with a chemistry set.

MistressLiv

MistressLiv

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 5, 2007 @ 4:02 PM

Wow...I have to find my old Sims Superstar now. My Sim!Winchesters will be exceedingly ghetto, but that is alright. I will try to provide updates of their escapades as soon as they are created!

TeleRaven

TeleRaven

Fanatic

Posted Mar 6, 2007 @ 2:07 AM

Then Sam and Dean blew up the house with a chemistry set.

Heh, that actually seems very appropriate...

ShannenB2000

ShannenB2000

Stalker

Posted Jun 30, 2007 @ 10:40 PM

In order to pass time during the hiatus, I have decided to revisit my SPN Sims. I snagged a new Sammy over at Insiminator, and whoever made him did an awesome job. I changed the hair to the shaggy look, but other than that, I think he's pretty spot on for a Sim.

So anyway, I decided to scrap my mental problem having Sims from before, as they were getting too creepy for me. So I made a new Winchester clan and slapped them down in another town. Unfortunately, I forgot that the neighborhood I put them in was the pop fandom neighborhood, so now Dean has started a friendship with JC Chasez. Yeah, I know--at least it's not K-Fed.

I've just started the game, so not too much to report as of yet. I was cracking up at the descriptions the game assigned the boys--Dean is a "Lusty Lover" while Sam is a "Good Influence." Sam seems pretty shy though around everyone except Dean--they break out in impromptu hugs and pillow fights all the time.

No odd behavior yet, although Sam was standing in the hallway for a long time--I couldn't figure out what the hell he was doing, so I flipped around the view and he was peering out the hallway window. What cracked me up was his face...he seemed quite concerned that someone could be peeping in on Dean taking a bubble bath! LOL!

So hopefully, this Sim game will go better than the last, what with the endless fighting and wanting to drink each other and all that. One thing I can't figure out though--is the Stretch Skeleton thing temporary? Because Sam keep shrinking back to his normal size after a while, and I have to keep stretching him out again.

Edited by ShannenB2000, Jun 30, 2007 @ 10:42 PM.

Tiger220

Tiger220

Fanatic

Posted Nov 13, 2009 @ 9:02 PM

Looks like this thread could use a little love! I recently started my own batch of Sim!Winchesters. I went ahead and made Sam and Dean adults and they live in a tiny, hotel-room-shaped house. Maybe I'll start a house with them as kids with John and Mary in a new neighborhood, but for now I'm sticking with this.

The biggest source of conflict over the long term I think will be Sam's attraction to witches and Dean's big ol' turn-off by them. And it doesn't help that their first set of visitors included Lilith Pleasant, who is part of the Draco Malfoy Evil Coven of Vampires and Witches -- though at present she is neither a vampire nor a witch. And unfortunately, Lilith was kind of repulsed by Sam but found Dean to be quite the dreamboat.

But during day one, Sam and Dean met a bunch of people. Then Sam met Moonshine the NPC cat. Who proceeded to scratch Dean's bed all up, and when Dean went to stop it, the kitchen caught on fire. Dean was not happy and Moonshine perhaps will not be making a return.

I think my Sam consistently looks like Sam up close, but Dean...well it depends on the light and angle, apparently. You can view their first day in picture form here.

Cowshark

Cowshark

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 14, 2010 @ 1:34 AM

There's an awesome Castiel sim here. I can't wait to have him shagging my Dean sim.

steelio2006

steelio2006

Just Tuned In

Posted Nov 21, 2010 @ 2:07 PM

I'm also just joining the wonderful world of Sims 2: Supernatural edition. lol. What are good expansions that are available?

Sandalaris

Sandalaris

Just Tuned In

Posted Feb 5, 2011 @ 2:26 PM

I basically joined this site because of this thread. It has inspired me to create my own little Simchester family and for the most part leave them alone to do their own wacky hi-jinks. Normally I'm one of those "I control every action of my sims" players but reading, and nearly crying from laughing so hard at the stuff others' sims have done has made me all curious.

supposebly

supposebly

Fanatic

Posted Jul 14, 2011 @ 12:12 PM

While I don't normally play Sims (it's Sims 3 for me at this point) with real or fictional characters, I did finally decide to make a Winchester family with Mary, John, Sam and Dean. Unfortunately, due to Mary and John having the family-oriented trait, they kept breeding like rabbits and before I knew it, I had to come up with various names for the children that Mary kept popping. The next boy was Adam, the next girl Meg, then Lilith, now I have a Bobby and the final one was Rufus. Now Mary and John are elderly, so no more of this nonsense!

John is a firefighter although I had to reset him due to a glitch where he couldn't extinguish a fire because stuff was in the way, so his career isn't going so well. The only way he can advance is through emergencies because all his necessary skills are maxed out. Mary became a writer and makes most of the money at this point. She's also a good at fishing and is a fantastic cook.

Sam and Dean have now moved out, I had created a Jessica Moore including family to become Sam's childhood sweet heart and now they are married with Dean also living with them. Jessica is somewhat of an artist, it's painting, inventing, and sculpting with her, Sam is, as planned, a lawyer and Dean has the ghost hunter profession.

Since I'm a somewhat boring player, no YED has made an appearance and I disabled vampires in the game because I don't like them. I do sometimes think about how I would create a disaster to kill Jessica and have Sam reconsider joining the ghost hunter profession. However, from a player POV, this would be rather annoying since they would actually be competitors.

Maybe in a new incarnation.