Blind Items: Guess Who, Don't Sue

• Please log in to reply

776 replies to this topic

Bruinsfan

Bruinsfan

Stalker

Posted Jan 9, 2011 @ 4:41 PM

Caan and O'Loughlin have both been vocal about their concerns over the long hours and being away from their loved ones on the mainland.

See, that just makes me raise an eyebrow, as O'Loughlin's kid was supposedly living with him in Honolulu (with the ex/mom living in Australia, not L.A.), and I've never heard mention of a significant other or kids for Caan. They do not strike me as the likeliest candidates to be griping about the horrors of living in a barren wasteland like Hawaii.

Ashes of Roses

Ashes of Roses

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 4, 2011 @ 11:08 AM

Who's Got a Secret Spouse?

If it seems like everyone is hiding something on TV these days itís because, well, they are. But one character is keeping a secret so ginormous that even the most jaded tube addict will find himself or herself doing a Diet Raspberry Snapple spit-take.

In a nutshell, a major player on a hit series that TVLine readers are obsessed with is married. Big whoop, right? Wrong. Turns out this certain someone neglected to mention this to his/her friends, colleagues or past/present significant other(s). And when the secret comes to light ó and it will come to light later this season ó the ensuing scandal will have a potentially crippling impact on this characterís personal and professional lives.

The best part? This is far from some gimmicky ratings-grabbing stunt. Once longtime fans of the show pick their jaws up off the floor, they will realize that the twist makes perfect sense story-wise.

House?

w_wellington

w_wellington

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 5, 2011 @ 1:53 PM

The Snapple reference made me think of 30 Rock...but I don't know who it would be.

magicdog

magicdog

Fanatic

Posted Feb 6, 2011 @ 9:50 AM

From Entertainment Lawyer:

STD at 16. This A list tweener, but without the name recognition of some of the Disney stars was dating a cameraman from her show. He is about 15 years older than her. So, not only was he committing statutory rape he also gave her an STD she will have forever.
#3 - tweener:
#4 - show:

Ewww!

and....

This B- list actress from a CBS comedy had to stop getting a Brazilian wax done professionally because her genital warts just will not go away.

Double Ewww!

From BuzzFoto:

This B list actress in the world of Network Television struggles on a daily basis to cope with the pressures of fame. Sheís admitted to an eating disorder, but what most people donít know is that she is a cutter. She cuts on her upper thigh and has written the name of her show into her skin.

From In Touch Magazine:

Which reality housewife from east of the Mississippi made her assistant miss her own familyís Christmas dinner to cook one for her boss? And she wouldnít let her eat a bite!

Sounds like Scrooge has nothing on this harpie!

whee whee piggy

whee whee piggy

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 6, 2011 @ 4:39 PM

This B- list actress from a CBS comedy had to stop getting a Brazilian wax done professionally because her genital warts just will not go away.

Shall we assume it's one of Charlie Sheen's co-stars?

Harvas

Harvas

Loyal Viewer

Posted Feb 7, 2011 @ 6:03 PM

Kaley Cuoco??

Well Manicured

Well Manicured

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 10, 2011 @ 3:33 PM

That is so unfortunate.

I agree about the House/Spouse thing. He instantly came to mind. I'm just glad I no longer watch that travesty anymore. Though, the snapple reference is throwing me off.

minneapple

minneapple

Stalker

Posted Feb 10, 2011 @ 7:13 PM

I think the Snapple reference is just Ausiello's thing. His favorite drink is Diet Raspberry Snapple.

Here's Ausiello's from today:

Hereís a blind item that Iíll wager ó ba-dum-bump ó you never saw coming: An imminent episode of a hit series will find a popular gay character wondering whether he might actually be ó gasp ó bi!

The question of sexual disorientation arises after the confirmed bachelor has an encounter with a pivotal member of the opposite gender. (A close encounter, Iíd imagine!) Afterwards, heís forced to consider the possibility that he swings both ways.

The curve ball is sure to spark controversy, as well as perhaps a little disappointment. But on the flip side, at least the show will be giving hope to the hetero female viewers whoíve long wished the character played for their team.

But the hope may be fleeting. Iím told by the episodeís end, there will be some resolution. I just donít know yet, er, which way itíll go.

Blaine from Glee maybe? Although I don't really watch Glee anymore, so I don't know if it fits for sure.

magicdog

magicdog

Fanatic

Posted Feb 11, 2011 @ 4:56 AM

the show will be giving hope to the hetero female viewers whoíve long wished the character played for their team.

It sure sounds like Blaine.

corvus13

corvus13

Stalker

Posted Feb 11, 2011 @ 9:11 PM

I can't think that the female fans of Glee have "long" wished for Blaine, he's only been on the show for a month.

Bruinsfan

Bruinsfan

Stalker

Posted Feb 12, 2011 @ 11:33 AM

Who else could it be? It pretty much has to be a gay character that we've never heard of trying anything with a woman before. The only other candidates I can think of are Lafayette from True Blood and Scotty from Brothers & Sisters (would that show even be described as a hit?)

bparhad

bparhad

Stalker

Posted Feb 14, 2011 @ 5:12 PM

Ausiello just confirmed what everyone here already guessed - the bisexual character blind item is about Blaine from Glee.

magicdog

magicdog

Fanatic

Posted Mar 9, 2011 @ 9:46 AM

Got a new one from Buzzfoto:

This little known star on a childrens network just had a hush-hush moment after getting so drunk this week that she threw up on the floor of a local 7-11. It was all made right when mommy manager swooped in and saved her with a stack of twenties in the cashierís pocket.

and this...

This B-ish television/movie star loves to bake and just bought part of an upscale bakery in New York. She keeps it secret that at least once a week when her schedule permits she goes into the bakery in the early morning hours to help bake the goods because she enjoys it so much. Based on her figure she isnít eating any of her creations, but we hear theyíre delicious.

and....

This aging actress who was B list in television in her time, has been going into a medical clinic to be treated for several STDís. She tells friends sheís volunteering at a local Womenís shelter but itís only to explain her weekly appointments.

This one is so sad!

From Ausiello:

The fans of a certain primetime actor will double their pleasure by seasonís end, when their favorite star pops up in a dual role. Is this a case of an "evil twin" (viva Grant Putnam!), an unexplained doppelganger (remember Peter Brady and Arthur Owens?), or the increasingly trendy alt-universe counterpart? Iím not at liberty to say, because the reveal is meant to be quite the finale-time showstopper. (And trust me, it will be.) I can only part with this one hint: The show in question is a drama. Also, Iím personally curious to see the performer in question share his/her take on this "double take."

I was always a sucker for the "evil twin" storylines! Thoughts??

bparhad

bparhad

Stalker

Posted Mar 9, 2011 @ 11:41 AM

I was always a sucker for the "evil twin" storylines! Thoughts??

I'm wondering if it will be Grey's Anatomy . And the only reason I'm guessing that is the phrase "finale-time showstopper", since isn't the season finale of Grey's supposed to be their musical episode?

Edited by bparhad, Mar 9, 2011 @ 11:42 AM.

WindSprints

WindSprints

Stalker

Posted Mar 9, 2011 @ 12:24 PM

I'm wondering if it will be Grey's Anatomy . And the only reason I'm guessing that is the phrase "finale-time showstopper", since isn't the season finale of Grey's supposed to be their musical episode?

No, there's 4 episodes of Grey's scheduled after the musical episode. I have no idea what show it is but can't see a twin popping up on Grey's.

Another BI from Ausiello - Blind Item: Who's Got a Bun In the Oven? Could this be on House?

Edited by WindSprints, Mar 9, 2011 @ 12:25 PM.

biakbiak

biakbiak

Stalker

Posted Mar 9, 2011 @ 12:42 PM

I have no idea why the bakery one is blind, probably only so it can be revealed, but it's most likely Blake Lively.

Turkish

Turkish

Stalker

Posted Mar 9, 2011 @ 12:56 PM

I agree that it is probably Blake Lively. I know that's her thing and I just recently read that she took a class at Le Cordon Bleu.

Bruinsfan

Bruinsfan

Stalker

Posted Mar 9, 2011 @ 2:01 PM

It is kind of odd (and refreshing) to see a blind item that's completely non-scandalous.

Trini Girl

Trini Girl

Stalker

Posted Mar 9, 2011 @ 3:02 PM

For the doppelganger one, it could be a third Peter Bishop on Fringe. Which would be crazy! Josh Jackson hasn't played a double yet, unlike the other main actors.

shemustbefunny

shemustbefunny

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 9, 2011 @ 3:54 PM

For the doppelganger one, it could be a third Peter Bishop on Fringe. Which would be crazy! Josh Jackson hasn't played a double yet, unlike the other main actors.

The other Peter has been dead since childhood, and I can't imagine a show with an alt-universe doing a random doppelganger plot. But I have been wrong before!

Hucks

Hucks

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 10, 2011 @ 5:22 PM

According to an insider, the series in question will end its season by revealing that one of its major female characters is pregnant! The news will catch everyone by surprise, no one more so than the mommy and daddy-to-be, who werenít exactly trying to have a child. The baby boom will also come as a shock for another reason, but to give that away would narrow the field of candidates too much.
However, Iíll leave you with one clue: Unlike Gossip GirlĎs climactic reveal that Georgina was pregnant in its May 2010 season finale, in this case there will be no mystery about the identity of the father.

I think it's Owen and Cristina from GA. No way KMcK could give that away in an interview, it wouldn't be a cliffhanger. Cris and Owen are definitely not trying. He mentions a baby boom. There is a baby boom on GA if you take into account Callie and Meredith. The shock would be because the likelyhood of Cristina being able to get pregnant with one fallopian tube is slim. Georgina, kinda rhymes with Cristina?

Bridget1990

Bridget1990

Fanatic

Posted Mar 10, 2011 @ 5:42 PM

At this point I don't put anything past Shonda but KmK wouldn't have denied it Cristina were to be pregnant IMO. It could be Addison from PrP.

AnitaMC

AnitaMC

Fanatic

Posted Mar 10, 2011 @ 7:01 PM

It could be Addison from PrP.

It would have to be the epitome of miracle pregnancies as she just had two eggs left like 3 years ago. If anything, an adoption story would be for her on all accounts.

He mentions a baby boom.

I took that from Ausiello as the baby 'surprise', not as the general situation of the series. Otherwise, the blind item itself would've given up GA.

Bridget1990

Bridget1990

Fanatic

Posted Mar 10, 2011 @ 7:07 PM

Georgina, kinda rhymes with Cristina?

He mentioned Georgina name as an example since when she was pregnant we weren't sure who's the father but not as clue name that rhymes.

Hucks

Hucks

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 10, 2011 @ 7:45 PM

At this point I don't put anything past Shonda but KmK wouldn't have denied it Cristina were to be pregnant IMO.

He didn't really deny it though he just said it had been put on the backburner, which means to me it will come up again for them. I'm with you on the bolded part, which is why I think there is a possibility.

He mentioned Georgina name as an example since when she was pregnant we weren't sure who's the father but not as clue name that rhymes

He mentioned Georgina specifically as a clue though, so to me it could be because it rhymes, LOL! Usually when people write these stupid blind items they think they are so clever putting these kinds of hidden clues in.

Honestly, I hope it isn't Cristina, but unless someone can convince me it's another character on another show, I think it's her.

Humbugged

Humbugged

Fanatic

Posted Mar 14, 2011 @ 3:04 PM

http://www.tvline.co...six-feet-under/

Iíve seen the future, and there are a lot of very unhappy people.

Multiple sources are confirming that a wildly popular character on an hour drama that has long been an Aushole staple is about to take his/her last breath.

Iím told the producers of this unnamed broadcast series are planning to kill off the fan favorite either in the season finale or soon after the show returns next season.

Itís not clear if the decision was made for creative or budgetary reasons ó it was likely a combination of both ó but itís my understanding that it was not arrived at lightly. Far from it, in fact.

Thereís also a chance the execs at the program in question will have a last-minute change of heart, but, according my spies, itís an extremely slim one.

Featherhat

Featherhat

Fanatic

Posted Mar 14, 2011 @ 8:09 PM

I feel like this is one of the ones where we're all supposed to get into a wild tizzy about Greys, with Chuck/Fringe/Glee aftershocks. Is it supposed to be related to be "diva behavior" one where producers were weighing the descision? Now Grey's could do with seriously slimming down the cast but I feel there's been so many panics about Ausiello BIs being GA related over the last 5 years and its never them. (Until now?). Dempsey seems to be a focus of the "is soandso leaving!!" BI's but he's signed on for S8 officially right, after long negotiations, why would they bother if they decided to kill him off? Alex/Bailey/Mark/Cris? All possible but I hope not, I've had enough of death cliffhangers for that show, it's not so much shocking as expected.

MrsSwim

MrsSwim

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 14, 2011 @ 9:38 PM

After killing off TRK and then almost killing off Derek last year. I can't imagine another death and another departure of the core cast. If they were going to get rid of him, they should have killed him after the shooting and saved the contract negotiations.

I am leaning toward someone at House.

WindSprints

WindSprints

Stalker

Posted Mar 15, 2011 @ 8:58 AM

get into a wild tizzy about Greys

I agree, Grey's is always guessed for every blind item even when things don't fit. I couldn't even make a guess from what is posted because it could be so many shows. IMO it says nothing that tells what show it is.

lgrant2001

lgrant2001

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 15, 2011 @ 2:22 PM

According to an insider, the series in question will end its season by revealing that one of its major female characters is pregnant! The news will catch everyone by surprise, no one more so than the mommy and daddy-to-be, who werenít exactly trying to have a child. The baby boom will also come as a shock for another reason, but to give that away would narrow the field of candidates too much.
However, Iíll leave you with one clue: Unlike Gossip GirlĎs climactic reveal that Georgina was pregnant in its May 2010 season finale, in this case there will be no mystery about the identity of the father.

I'm guessing Glee: Quinn and Finn