Celebrity Deathmatch -- Apprentice Version

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

4 replies to this topic

Wallyhorse

Wallyhorse

Fanatic

Posted Nov 4, 2005 @ 12:19 AM

Well:

Many of you may remember the MTV show Celebrity Deathmatch, which aired there from 1998-2002 and will have new episodes airing on MTV2 in the near future from my understanding (older ones still air there on occasion).

For those unfamiliar with the show, it has fantasy bouts involving clay versions of famous people (including sometimes those who are dead) who take on each other, usually with Mills Lane (from an infamous Mike Tyson fight of several years ago) as the referee. With that in mind, who would you like to see clay versions of battle if there was an Apprentice version of "CD?"

I'll start with three of mine (and remember, these are clay versions of and not the real people):

Stacie J. vs Maria: The way I would do this one, it would be all one-sided, with Stacie J. first hitting Maria in the head with an 8-ball, then pouring instant hair growth tonic on Maria that makes her hair suddenly go to waist-length, and then after throwing Maria around using her newly grown hair, Stacie stuffs a six-foot hoagie down Maria's throat, with Maria exploding.

Jennifer Massey vs. Ivana vs. Elizabeth: A three-way dance where Ms. Massey and Ivana throw Elizabeth into the corner early on before those two beat up each other, with Elizabeth seeing this and deciding to let those two take care of each other before stepping in and taking credit for the win by ramming both Ms. Massey and Ivana's heads in after both forgot Elizabeth was part of the match.

Jennifer Murphy vs. Carrie Gugger (from Martha's version): A "battle of the big hair" crossover match that I would probably have Carrie win in the end to show Martha she didn't deserve to be kicked out when she was on that version.

ETA: Ereka Vetrini vs. Omarosa: This would have to be the main event!!

Ereka first hits Omarosa in the head with a kettle, flattening Omarosa's face before Omarosa fights back because Ereka goes and uses her wits to knock out Omarosa.

I'm sure there are many others that would be very funny!

Edited by Wallyhorse, Nov 4, 2005 @ 3:15 AM.

radish042

radish042

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 4, 2005 @ 12:05 PM

Would it be entirely too obvious here to want to see a clay version of Clay in a claymation deathmatch? Oh well.

Edited by radish042, Nov 4, 2005 @ 12:05 PM.

alzwife

alzwife

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 4, 2005 @ 7:13 PM

Would it be entirely too obvious here to want to see a clay version of Clay in a claymation deathmatch? Oh well.

I love it!

Wallyhorse

Wallyhorse

Fanatic

Posted Mar 5, 2006 @ 11:16 AM

Since it was suggested somewhat elsewhere:

How about Alla Wartenberg vs. Lenny Val in a "battle of the Russians?"

Also, a new main event could be Randal vs. Rebecca, with Martha Stewart as the guest referee. Here's how I'd do that one:

Rebecca, showing how she's completely recovered from breaking her ankle winds up dominating Randal in the match and wins, only to have Alla and Felisha then come out after the match to come after Rebecca and Martha (feeling Martha fixed the match to favor Rebecca), with there immediately afterwards being an impromptu tag team match of Alla and Felisha, vs. Rebecca and Martha Stewart, with Rebecca and Martha then taking care of Alla and Felisha.

finelyspiked

finelyspiked

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 5, 2006 @ 5:25 PM

Re: Alla vs. Lenny

Lenny totally needs to say, "I must break you."

Randal vs. Rebecca sounds awesome, and Martha as the referee is genius.