Spoilers ONLY: NO discussion

• Please log in to reply

30251 replies to this topic

grand sophy

grand sophy

Fanatic

Posted Feb 18, 2011 @ 3:13 AM

Promo pictures for 6.15 and 6.16 at Daemon's TV.
Zap2it confirms that Lenore is back in 6.19.

Edited by grand sophy, Feb 18, 2011 @ 3:17 AM.

muffilator

muffilator

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 18, 2011 @ 6:54 PM

I really hope this slice of meta works. Preview of next weeks episode via TVLine. Mischa cries.

Edited by muffilator, Feb 18, 2011 @ 6:56 PM.

reeseang

reeseang

Channel Surfer

Posted Feb 23, 2011 @ 3:06 PM

Preview of The French Mistake from Watch With Kristin

http://www.eonline.c...=rss_topstories

Ghostyouknow

Ghostyouknow

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 23, 2011 @ 4:15 PM

Link to an article with a preview clip from "The French Mistake":

http://unrealityshou...rs-and-new-clip

grand sophy

grand sophy

Fanatic

Posted Feb 23, 2011 @ 11:00 PM

Advance teaser reviews of "The French Mistake" from TV Squad, TV Overmind, Buddy TV, and Zap2it. The consensus is highly positive--so, yay!

grand sophy

grand sophy

Fanatic

Posted Feb 25, 2011 @ 3:01 AM

Advance reviews from FearNet ("the greatest hour of television ever aired"--heh) and Seat 42f, and Buddy TV has yet another Five Things to Love about the episode ("my favorite episode of Supernatural ever").

Edited by grand sophy, Feb 25, 2011 @ 3:32 AM.

grand sophy

grand sophy

Fanatic

Posted Feb 26, 2011 @ 1:41 PM

TV Overmind, has the episode summary and promo clip for 6.16.

grand sophy

grand sophy

Fanatic

Posted Mar 2, 2011 @ 1:18 AM

Zap2it speculates on death in Friday's episode, and offers the preview clip.

Vermicious Knid

Vermicious Knid

Stalker

Posted Mar 8, 2011 @ 12:18 AM

E!'s Spoiler Chat:

andrutap: Supernatural!!!
All we dare tell you is that the final episodes of the season are dark, dark, dark. No more funny meta eps for the duration. Glad? Mad? Hit the comments.

ShantaD

ShantaD

Fanatic

Posted Mar 9, 2011 @ 10:59 PM

Spoilertv is reporting episode 6x20 is called "The Man Who Would Be King" and Mark Sheppard will be back for the ep.

muffilator

muffilator

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 11, 2011 @ 6:58 PM

From Digital Spy:

"We do find out that Cas is kind of calling on some things maybe he even shouldn't be calling on to help his cause," explained the actor. "Ultimately his intentions are good, but as we've played with for six seasons on Supernatural, the road to Hell is paved with good intentions."

Edited by muffilator, Mar 14, 2011 @ 12:54 PM.

Gwonk

Gwonk

Fanatic

Posted Mar 11, 2011 @ 7:05 PM

Both Ellen and Mary will be back for an episode.

Also - there will be angst in the future.

grand sophy

grand sophy

Fanatic

Posted Mar 12, 2011 @ 3:07 AM

Buddy TV summarizes known spoilers for the rest of the season.

Prospero

Prospero

Fanatic

Posted Mar 12, 2011 @ 1:06 PM

Jim Beaver says on Twitter that Kripke wrote the finale.

Gwonk

Gwonk

Fanatic

Posted Mar 13, 2011 @ 7:15 PM

Ep. 20 is going to be Castiel-cntric, complete with a flashback POV.

Also written and directed by Ben Edlund, per Paley festival.

ShantaD

ShantaD

Fanatic

Posted Mar 13, 2011 @ 9:20 PM

More on the Cas-centric episode (from Spoilertv):

Upcoming Edlund directed episode of #Supernatural is from Castiel's point of view. "We hear a couple of moments from his childhood."

Edited by ShantaD, Mar 13, 2011 @ 9:21 PM.

Vermicious Knid

Vermicious Knid

Stalker

Posted Mar 14, 2011 @ 1:12 AM

Sera also gave an interview during Paley Fest. Highlights; more deaths, Sam and Dean face off with Eve, The Wall comes down, and the finale will be a cliffhanger whether they get renewed or not.

reeseang

reeseang

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 14, 2011 @ 9:24 PM

from Watch with Kristin:

1outspoken1: Supernatural!
Misha Collins tells us, "In the final episodes this season, we're getting more into the battle in heaven, and we're even going to touch back on Sam's soul. The end of the season is very dialed into the season-long mythology...Cas does spend time with the Mother of All lady, and Cas does not go to the Wild West. Missed opportunity. He could have worn chaps."

Read more: http://www.eonline.c...l#ixzz1GdBcD0o3

Edited by reeseang, Mar 14, 2011 @ 9:25 PM.

reeseang

reeseang

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 16, 2011 @ 11:14 AM

From Ask Ausiello:

Question: I want a Supernatural scoop! —Julia
Ausiello: You better pray The CW renews the show for a seventh season because “the finale ends on a cliffhanger,” series creator Eric Kripke told TVLine at PaleyFest ’11. “Everyone should be prepared to rip their hair out all summer.” Actually, you might want to start now since, as Kripke adds, “We end [the episode] in the worst possible place for all involved.” Expect the run-up to the big finish to be “pretty mythology-heavy,” says Supe vet Jim Beaver (Bobby). “There are changes in the alliances, and in Castiel’s relationship with the boys and with Bobby.”

Question: I know I’m in the minority, but I loved Lisa and Ben on Supernatural! Any chance we will see them again? —Elena
Ausiello: “They will be back,” Jensen Ackles confirmed to TVLine at Paleyfest ’11. “I can’t say necessarily how, but that story will be explored and it will be explored heavily. I think there’s a part of [Dean] that was left with them. But I think he knows deep down that it would never work. And I think that’s going to be a very emotional situation that he’s going to have to deal with.”

Question: Any scoop on the Cas-centric episode of Supernatural? —Tammy
Ausiello: Who better to tackle that question then Ben Edlund, the writer/director behind the May sweeps outing: “It’s kind of him looking over his life. And as we move toward the end of this season, Cas is going to make some very, very big, difficult choices. He takes stock of what his life is as an angel and what it’s been since the Winchesters came into it and what that’s meant to him. It’s a pretty interesting character portrait [and] it leads to a pretty interesting path. We’ll [also] see some elements of Heaven, a very kaleidoscopic place. We’ll reveal some things about the mechanics of Heaven.”

http://www.tvline.co...e-bones-castle/

ShantaD

ShantaD

Fanatic

Posted Mar 19, 2011 @ 10:40 PM

I heard Supernatural is going to get pretty serious in the last few episodes, which is sad. I love their funny moments even more than the drama sometimes. Are there any fun episode coming up to break up the sad? — Diandra
I don’t think there are whole episode of funny (See: “The French Mistake”) but there is certainly some funny on the way. The next episode back, for instance, shows us the world that would exist if the Titanic never sank. (Balthazar decides he doesn’t like the end of the movie and decides to save the ship.) “It’s kind of about the butterfly effect of that,” she said. Other exciting moments coming up: Dean’s showdown at high noon. Sam on horseback. A saloon girl hitting on Dean.

EW

Lisdelpilar

Lisdelpilar

Just Tuned In

Posted Mar 23, 2011 @ 10:28 AM

http://www.spoilertv...t-will_22.html#

Katie Walder has now confirmed that she will be appearing as Fate.

ShantaD

ShantaD

Fanatic

Posted Mar 24, 2011 @ 6:31 PM

SAM AND DEAN TEMPT FATE — After Balthazar (guest star Sebastian Roche) changes history and keeps the Titanic from sinking, Fate (guest star Katie Walder) intervenes and begins killing those that would have died on the ship. Castiel (Misha Collins) tells Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) that Fate is very upset with the two of them and the only way they can stay alive is to kill her. Mike Rohl directed the episode written by Bret Matthews (618).

Barcey

Barcey

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 25, 2011 @ 12:52 PM

From EW's Spoiler Room:

How much of this war are we going to see on Supernatural. It would be kind lame for them not to show the thing they've been talking about all season, right? — Rachael
Lame? Probably not. My gut tells me it would be for a good reason. Misha Collins agrees with my gut. "We're not going to see a whole lot of the actual war that's taking place in heaven. We're going to see how that plays out with respect to Sam and Dean and their world. But the two definitely collide in the season finale," he says. Another thing we can expect not to see? Cas in 300-style angel battle gear. "I would love to have some sexy, feathery armor, but I'm not getting any. It's the same frumpy trench coat and suit," he laments.

Any scoop on Cas's new angel buddy on Supernatural? — Krystal
I wouldn't necessarily use the word "buddy." More like "reluctant ally." "It's hard for Cas to figure out who's on his side and who's not," Collins dishes. "There's a lot of duplicity and spies."

Thanks for all the scoopage on the Winchester boys. I'm torn between excitement and dread for the last episodes of the season. Just thinking that what's left is all we might ever have makes me want to have a little Hunter's Helper and pass out in grief! I was wondering if there is any word yet on whether we will have a season 7? Thanks! — Gia
Save some room for me at your table, because I think we're going to need to lean on each other for support after a likely soul-killing finale. Actually, let me back up. The heartbreak really begins with "The Man Who Would Be King," the first episode being directed by fan-fave writer Ben Edlund. "It's the story of Castiel looking over his life, and then it turns into Castiel looking into his relationships," he says. "If it does it's job, it'll break your heart." As for the chances of a next season, Supernatural showrunner Sera Gamble tells me, "We've cliffhung this season, so if you want to know what happens, you have to tune into season 7. So we have to make one."

Edited by Barcey, Mar 25, 2011 @ 12:57 PM.

yimhappy

yimhappy

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 26, 2011 @ 11:47 PM

spoilertv updated the episode titles on 3/23

Episode 6.17 - My Heart Will Go On
Episode 6.18 - Frontierland
Episode 6.19 - Mommy Dearest
Episode 6.20 - The Man Who Would Be King
Episode 6.21 - Let It Bleed (aka The Haunter of the Dark)
Episode 6.22 - The Man Who Knew Too Much

Edited by yimhappy, Mar 27, 2011 @ 10:53 AM.

legione

legione

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 28, 2011 @ 2:46 PM

From Jackie's Dean_Jensen_Addicts;

Winchesters Gone Wild! | Jensen Ackles got his cowboy on when Supernatural transported Dean and Sam to the Old West for an upcoming episode. “The guys find a formula to battle Eve, the mother of all monsters, but the problem is the only record of this formula ever existing happened over a 100 years ago,” Ackles previews. “So they call upon their angel friends to give them a time-travel experience.” The excursion fit like a glove, says Ackles, who like Dean is wild about Westerns. “I sent a picture to my father [from this episode], and he wrote back, ‘You’ve been rehearsing this scene since you were six.’” Hopefully he rehearsed it well, because Supernatural pulled out all the stops. “I get to have, like, a high noon shootout, we get to see a hanging…,” says Ackles. “We packed a lot into a 42-minute episode. It’s really good.”

Original source
Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on The Good Wife, Supernatural, Grey's and More

grand sophy

grand sophy

Fanatic

Posted Mar 29, 2011 @ 11:36 PM

TV Overmind has promo pictures from 6.17 "My Heart Will Go On".

muffilator

muffilator

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 4, 2011 @ 11:49 AM

TV Line has promo pictures for Frontierland.

ShantaD

ShantaD

Fanatic

Posted Apr 5, 2011 @ 5:57 PM

Question: Thanks for the First Look at Supernatural’s Western-themed “Frontierland” episode. Anything you can share about the episode that precedes it on April 15? —Cristine
Ausiello: I’ve got an exclusive sneak peek at The CW’s new promo for the eppy, which envisions a world in which the Titanic never sank. As you can see, Fate steps in (literally and figuratively) to get the universe back on track — to disastrous results.

The promo is on the Ask Ausiello page.

Edited by ShantaD, Apr 5, 2011 @ 8:26 PM.

ShantaD

ShantaD

Fanatic

Posted Apr 10, 2011 @ 8:57 AM

“SUPERNATURAL” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET)
“Mommy Dearest” (TV-14, LV) (HDTV) Friday April 29

SAM AND DEAN MEET EVE — Sam (Jared Padalecki), Dean (Jensen Ackles), Bobby (Jim Beaver) and Castiel (Misha Collins) track Eve (guest star Julia Maxwell) to a small town in Oregon. The guys discover the townspeople have been converted to demons, but surprisingly, they all appear to be dying. When they finally do meet Eve, she decides to torture the brothers by bringing back their mother, Mary Winchester (guest star Samantha Smith), as a demon. John Showalter directed the episode written by Adam Glass (#619).

DocArzt

DocArzt

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 15, 2011 @ 9:33 PM

Promo Pictures for 6.19 "Mommy Dearest"

And because the spoiler gods are shining on us tonight:

Promo pics for 6.20 "The Man Who Would Be King"

Edited by DocArzt, Apr 15, 2011 @ 9:39 PM.