The Music: The Greatest Hits of Mullet Rock

• Please log in to reply

2527 replies to this topic

Tippi Blevins

Tippi Blevins

Network Executive

Posted Feb 15, 2014 @ 8:51 PM

In the final episode? Well, "Carry on my Wayward Son" for the Road So Far/previouslies. 'Back in Black' to honour Metallicar somewhere in the middle.

Speaking of which. I was driving around town the other day and heard these on the radio, one after the other. There's a local station here in Houston, 107.5 the Eagle, which sounds like one long Supernatural soundtrack.

DLJ

DLJ

Fanatic

Posted Feb 16, 2014 @ 8:20 AM

Does it give you the urge to go dig up some graves and salt and burn some bones?

PeteMartell

PeteMartell

Fanatic

Posted Feb 27, 2014 @ 1:20 AM

For the people who keep track of songs in episodes...

In Captives, Dean was listening "Lonely is the Night" (Billy Squier).

And Dean's agent names for he and Sam were McVie (Dean) and Nicks (Sam), which I love. 

Edited by PeteMartell, Feb 27, 2014 @ 2:41 AM.

DementedDaisy

DementedDaisy

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 1, 2014 @ 11:50 PM

*whispers*  I may have sung "Renegade" at karaoke the other night.  My husband might have shouted out, "We are so screwed!"  The audience might have gone wild.

PeteMartell

PeteMartell

Fanatic

Posted Mar 2, 2014 @ 12:50 AM

I can never remember all the words.

PeteMartell

PeteMartell

Fanatic

Posted Mar 5, 2014 @ 5:10 PM

The song at the start of the show this week was This House is a Hotel, by The Wind + The Wave. 

http://thewindandthewave.com/lyrics/

SupRnatRL

SupRnatRL

Just Tuned In

Posted Mar 16, 2014 @ 10:38 AM

Always loved the music in the series.. Better keep it up :D

Tippi Blevins

Tippi Blevins

Network Executive

Posted Mar 29, 2014 @ 7:37 PM

My favorite station in Houston is 107.5, because it sounds like a Supernatural soundtrack. Or what a Supernatural soundtrack would sound like if they had an enormous budget. If their site has a streaming option, I highly recommend tuning in. On a recent morning drive, I heard "Renegade," "Carry On (My Wayward Son)", and "Back in Black" -- one after the other!