Dean Winchester: Hotter Than Hell! Bitch.

• Please log in to reply

15829 replies to this topic

La Anah

La Anah

Fanatic

Posted Nov 3, 2005 @ 8:15 AM

The lips, the ass, the door kicking action. Hot!Dean has it all, and an attitude too.

Edited by La Anah, Nov 3, 2005 @ 8:30 AM.

Cyb

Cyb

Stalker

Posted Nov 3, 2005 @ 8:22 AM

Hot damn! HotDean has a thread all his own now. I love him in a way that's sure to end in heartbreak. Mostly mine, since he doesn't know I exist and is also not real. Sigh... The only thing I'd change about him is his tendency to sleep with clothes on. Sure, it's practical when you don't know if a demon might attack you in the middle of the night, but isn't it equally practical to think you might render a demon senseless with the sight of your ass?

Bitterswete

Bitterswete

Stalker

Posted Nov 3, 2005 @ 8:38 AM

Aw, Dean. He had me at, "Easy, Tiger," (in the pilot), and I've just been loving him more every episode.

And it's all in the way Jensen plays him. Which shocked the heck out of me. I'd only seen him on SMALLVILLE, and didn't know he had a character like this in him. (That's what I get for not watching season 2 of DARK ANGEL, huh?)

Anyway, pretty much anything Dean does is one of my "favorite parts", and I'm looking forward to "Bugs" partly to see what Dean will do, so I will have more "favorite parts".

The only thing is I think they are teasing us with possible Dean-nakedness. First, we get forearms. Then legs, and a slow pan across his prone body. Then, shirtlessness...but we only get about two seconds to enjoy it before the gross (but great) shedding began.

Yes, they are teasing us. Now, more than ever, I am waiting for the scene when Dean comes out of the shower in nothing but a towel.

Katkins

Katkins

Video Archivist

Posted Nov 3, 2005 @ 8:45 AM

Oh, but what forearms! I don't think I've ever had forearm lust before.

I love JA's delivery of those one-liners, and his facial expressions! I rewatched 'Hookman' the other night - and that look he gives Sam at the College party when he has to go and salt the grave? Hehehehe.

DrCher

DrCher

Posted Nov 3, 2005 @ 9:25 AM

JA/Dean is the whole show.

witchofnovember

witchofnovember

Stalker

Posted Nov 3, 2005 @ 9:29 AM

I'm impressed with JA's ability to play the various sides of Dean we have seen so far... we have the snark, the protectiveness and a hint of vulnerability that peeks out every once in a while.

And because it is a glorious morning, I bring you these gifts...

Lips
Lips
More Lips

Edited by witchofnovember, Nov 3, 2005 @ 10:47 AM.

TiffanyNichelle

TiffanyNichelle

Fanatic

Posted Nov 3, 2005 @ 10:57 AM

I love HotDean. He got me from the start when he looked Jess up and down and told her not to change on his account. Horny, smart, and kinda crazy. Love him.

And I love his little catchphrase, "This job has it perks". How many times has he said it? I remember at least twice.

Edited by TiffanyNichelle, Nov 3, 2005 @ 10:57 AM.

Dachelle

Dachelle

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 3, 2005 @ 11:10 AM

I come bearing gifts!

One of my friends has a little brother who graduated with Jensen, and she very kindly scanned in some pics from her brother's old yearbooks and posted them in her LJ for us all to drool over a while back. I've uploaded them to my own server for your viewing pleasure.

Jensen Ackles - The High School Years

May I also say how unfair it is that I graduated from high school the same year as Jensen, in the same metropolitan area, and I had no one anywhere close to being that hot in my class?

Edited by Dachelle, Nov 3, 2005 @ 11:24 AM.

lexualhealing

lexualhealing

Fanatic

Posted Nov 3, 2005 @ 11:18 AM

He was voted most attractive which is NOT a shock. Thanks Dachelle.

La Anah

La Anah

Fanatic

Posted Nov 3, 2005 @ 11:20 AM

I can't open the page. My Mac keeps trying to download a file it doesn't know what to do with.

Dachelle

Dachelle

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 3, 2005 @ 11:26 AM

La Anah, I changed the file extension. Does it work for you now?

lexual - Hey, good to see you here! And thanks. I was not surprised either. I would have been surprised if he wasn't voted most attractive. And then I'd want to see the guy who was.

Lotamoxie

Lotamoxie

Fanatic

Posted Nov 3, 2005 @ 11:26 AM

I was hoping this thread would be called "Dean Winchester: the other White Meat" or something like that.

HotDean is definitely my favorite Winchester brother. My, my, my, but the boy is delicious looking. And the fact that I'm almost 10 years older than him doesn't deter me in the least.

TiffanyNichelle

TiffanyNichelle

Fanatic

Posted Nov 3, 2005 @ 11:27 AM

Aw, sophmore year he was dorktastic.

lexualhealing

lexualhealing

Fanatic

Posted Nov 3, 2005 @ 11:30 AM

Dachelle, it's good to see you, too. Are you still on LJ?

Aw, sophmore year he was dorktastic.

but his cuteness totally makes up for it.

La Anah

La Anah

Fanatic

Posted Nov 3, 2005 @ 11:33 AM

La Anah, I changed the file extension. Does it work for you now?

Yes. He was a fucking cheerleader? That baby picture of him is not cute at all.

stele3

stele3

Fanatic

Posted Nov 3, 2005 @ 11:36 AM

Oh my God. He was a cheerleader. SQUEEEEEEE! Love. Just...... love.

Don't get me wrong, I love Sammy and JP. But JA's HotDean just.... does something to me.

Katkins

Katkins

Video Archivist

Posted Nov 3, 2005 @ 11:38 AM

He was a fucking cheerleader?

Being British, I don't get the cheerleader thing at the best of times, but MALE cheerleaders? Why? Why would men do that? *boggles*

Dachelle, those photos are hilarious! The hair - hee.

mar-g-wan

mar-g-wan

Posted Nov 3, 2005 @ 11:39 AM

Yes. He was a fucking cheerleader?

Hey grew up cute right? Who cares what he looked like at 2. LOL

He also played baseball. :) As male cheerleaders of my acquaintance have pointed out--just remember they are the ones who, with all the throwing and catching and lifting, get to regularly touch the female cheerleaders in places that might get the smacked on a first date. ;) There is a method to their seeming madness.

Being British, I don't get the cheerleader thing at the best of times, but MALE cheerleaders? Why? Why would men do that?

Besides the above, it's does take some skill to be any good at it. Has anyone ever watched a cheer competition? It's almost like a sport. LOL And no I was never a cheerleader, in fact I was one of those kids who used to do anything I could to get out of even sitting in the stands on School Spirit days--there was always some nice teacher who'd let you hang out in their room or give you a note to go to the library.

Edited by mar-g-wan, Nov 3, 2005 @ 11:52 AM.

Dachelle

Dachelle

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 3, 2005 @ 11:45 AM

That baby picture of him is not cute at all.

Hee. It looks like he was one of the lucky ones and went through his awkward stage early.

He also played baseball.

My friend also posted a pic of the baseball team, but I can't get it to upload. I don't know why. If I can do it eventually, I'll post the link here.

Brunette

Brunette

Fanatic

Posted Nov 3, 2005 @ 12:16 PM

As male cheerleaders of my acquaintance have pointed out--just remember they are the ones who, with all the throwing and catching and lifting, get to regularly touch the female cheerleaders in places that might get the smacked on a first date.

Exactly. I was a dancer up until about a year ago. I was in the advanced class, and we had three guys. One of them WAS gay, but the other two were VERY straight. They were both very good dancers, but they made it clear what they were in it for. They were both adorable, which was the only reason why we let them get by with touching us in certain places. I've always said male dancers and cheerleaders aren't more effiminate than other guys. They're just smarter.

stormythursday

stormythursday

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 3, 2005 @ 12:16 PM

Hot damn! HotDean has a thread all his own now. I love him in a way that's sure to end in heartbreak. Mostly mine, since he doesn't know I exist and is also not real. 

WORD. It's so how I feel about one Cartoon Evol! character at another thread...hee. I was pleasantly shocked at this development, though. I'm glad TWoP added the show to their roster. Coz HotDean's Hotness must be spread all over.

Sigh... The only thing I'd change about him is his tendency to sleep with clothes on. Sure, it's practical when you don't know if a demon might attack you in the middle of the night, but isn't it equally practical to think you might render a demon senseless with the sight of your ass?

Funniest. Hypothetical. Ever. You always rock, Cyb.

So it's not just me who's seeing JA in a whole new way. I've always known him since Dark Angel, and when he had his stint on Dawson's. But when he went over to Smallville, his appeal just kind of disappeared. As one poster helpfully pointed out, it must be Lana's emasculating force that sucked out his light. Thankfully, I don't think it will happen again, since yes, he's the show itself.

Edited by TWoP Lockley, Sep 11, 2013 @ 3:19 PM.

faninohio

faninohio

Stalker

Posted Nov 3, 2005 @ 12:17 PM

"DW - The Other White Meat"...hahaha! That's so funny.

Ah...JA. Such a pretty, pretty ass that boy has! Hot!Dean is a great character and JA is working him fabulously. Love what he does with just a facial expression.

Kitten Poker Cheater

Kitten Poker Cheater

Stalker

Posted Nov 3, 2005 @ 12:17 PM

Hot!Dean was a cheerleader? Pardon me while I giggle. Yes I know cheerleading is hard and arduous but still.....giggle!

After his blandness on DC, it's nice to see him bring the pretty AND some acting skills to a show.

Connell

Connell

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 3, 2005 @ 12:22 PM

Thanks, Dachelle!

So, now I get why he was so sympathetic to Creepy!Lucas! in "Dead in the Water."

It wasn't so much the Dead!Parent! thing...so much as the...well...the hair thing.

Hee!

He sure growed up and filled out nicely, though, didn't he?

Edited by Connell, Nov 3, 2005 @ 12:25 PM.

bookgirl71

bookgirl71

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 3, 2005 @ 1:13 PM

OMG!! I'm so excited that we have a new SN forum.

And JAckles sings too? I can't believe no one commented on the high school picture of him as Tony in West Side Story. Hee. I'll bet he was a great Tony.

Edited by bookgirl71, Nov 3, 2005 @ 1:14 PM.

MissKitty

MissKitty

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 3, 2005 @ 1:21 PM

Now I want to hear him sing. Maybe Dean will have to sing to kill a demon. Heh.

mar-g-wan

mar-g-wan

Posted Nov 3, 2005 @ 1:41 PM

I've heard he can sing a bit(but I'm always afraid to hear actors sing most of them don't sound as good as one would hope so I prefer to leave finding out for as long as possible :) ). What I liked more the was the typical Yearbook ad Mom and Dad took out--all sorts of sentimental and sappy just like a yearbook ad should be. Awwwww! :D

praxithea

praxithea

Loyal Viewer

Posted Nov 3, 2005 @ 1:51 PM

Nice to see JA get a more meaty role than the one on Smallville. I heard he was a little disgruntled about his character on that show and I'm assuming he was prepping for something to better showcase his hotness...I mean...talent.

I'm loving his portrayal of the "bad boy" here - I do hope they allow his character to go to some dark places they've hinted at like, his undercurrent of resentment at his bro, his vulnerability about his dad, the whole mom going up like a match thing....

I love me a wounded man, especially a hothothot piece of manflesh like JA...I'll be in my bunk....

Davina

Davina

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 3, 2005 @ 1:54 PM

Exactly. I was a dancer up until about a year ago. I was in the advanced class, and we had three guys. One of them WAS gay, but the other two were VERY straight. They were both very good dancers, but they made it clear what they were in it for. They were both adorable, which was the only reason why we let them get by with touching us in certain places. I've always said male dancers and cheerleaders aren't more effiminate than other guys. They're just smarter.

It takes a guy who's very comfortable with his sexuality to risk the speculation and ridicule. And it seems Jensen's other extracurriculars also included a lot of interaction with the ladies so I'm with the "good way to meet girls" camp on the whole cheerleading thing.

I'm impressed with JA's ability to play the various sides of Dean we have seen so far... we have the snark, the protectiveness and a hint of vulnerability that peeks out every once in a while.

Having watched him since Dark Angel I always knew he had talent to go with the killer looks, he's just been stuck in boyfriend modeľDC, Smallville. Now he finally has lead status and is making the most of it.

Aunty Mib

Aunty Mib

Fanatic

Posted Nov 3, 2005 @ 1:55 PM

Dean has a lot of disfunction and sorrow under his glib exterior. While he's a compulsive flirt he uses it to avoid any intimacy. Jensen makes this character a lot more interesting than one might expect.