Spoiler Discussion

• Please log in to reply

44219 replies to this topic

DarkBluescrubs

DarkBluescrubs

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 28, 2014 @ 12:55 PM

It could be an interesting episode. Just hope it's not just for Crowen. But it will be played like the What if episode in season 8. 

darkxtwisty

darkxtwisty

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 28, 2014 @ 2:24 PM

Zola (Lily) could be Meredith envisioning Zola being at the hospital like she was as a kid if she continues her work schedule.

This is definitely probable. I was wondering if it was Derek and Zola, with Meredith being "Dr. S," because the child says, "You do brains. You don't do a whipple on a brain." On the contrary, brains could actually be hearts, so it could be Cristina. I still think it's probably Derek talking to Zola. 

I'm really excited for this episode. Hopefully it won't just be Crowen. I read a speculation that suggested "what if" Meredith and Derek had died in the plane crash, and Crowen were left to raise Zola. I hope everything that's happened so far will remain canon, and it'll be more of a "what if this happens, then this is how the future will play out" episode.

Edited by darkxtwisty, Jan 28, 2014 @ 2:30 PM.

WindSprints

WindSprints

Stalker

Posted Jan 28, 2014 @ 2:36 PM

This is definitely probable. I was wondering if it was Derek, Meredith, and Zola, because the child says, "You do brains. You don't do a whipple on a brain." On the contrary, brains could actually be hearts, so it could be Meredith and Cristina. 

Its hard to say since we don't have much info but my guess is that Lily (Zola) will be part of Meredith (and/or Derek's) flash forward.  I think Cristina and/or Owen's will be something else. I mentioned Cristina and Meredith as being the two because they've been heavily focused on all season and I could see each thinking of their future as part of showing how their paths continue to differ.  I'm guessing they flashes are from each of their perspectives. I just can't see how it can be all characters flashing forward, there's just too many.

I read a speculation that suggested "what if" Meredith and Derek had died in the plane crash, and Crowen were left to raise Zola.

Anything is possible but I really hope not. I have a hard time seeing Cristina imagining her best friend dead. If she were to imagine being a mother I would think that she would be thinking about if she stayed with Owen and didn't have an abortion. To me that makes more sense - it would be a completely different life for her, her still married  and also fit into her storyline with Meredith, where they would have more shared experiences now, etc. 

Edited by WindSprints, Jan 28, 2014 @ 2:37 PM.

darkxtwisty

darkxtwisty

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 28, 2014 @ 2:50 PM

To me that makes more sense - it would be a completely different life for her, her still married  and also fit into her storyline with Meredith, where they would have more shared experiences now, etc.

I agree with this. I hope that's a route they'll take. Beancake mentioned (before his tweet was deleted) there would be flash forwards, so I think several alternate storylines will be explored. Can't wait! 

WindSprints

WindSprints

Stalker

Posted Jan 28, 2014 @ 7:26 PM

Ask Ausiello:

Question: Now that Patrick Dempsey and Ellen Pompeo are set for another two years on Grey’s Anatomy, how long until we hear about the rest of the originals (and Sara Ramirez)!? —Brian
Ausiello: We should know by the end of February. I’ll bet my entire Smurf collection —including Gargamel’s Castle — that they’ll all be back (sans Sandra Oh, of course).

Question: Any Grey’s Anatomy scoop for the second half of the season? Maybe something on Jolex? —Kath
Ausiello: Jo and Alex will face off against a common enemy when the show returns on Feb. 27. “In the first episode back, which picks up right after the wedding, you see Jo being kind of a rock for Alex because he’s furious about what Shane has done to his dad,” explains Camilla Luddington. ”He’s distraught by it. And she’s there for him. And she’s also ready to go [toe-to-toe] with Shane. She hates Shane. She’s not for him staying at the hospital. So you see her get closer to Alex through that.”

I'm really looking forward to the Alex/Jo storyline. I know it will be limited as they never give Alex much screentime, but I'm cautiously optimistic that there will be some decent scenes coming up. I also really like that it will be Jo supporting him and not him running to friends (as most GA couples always do). Storylines like this will help to strengthen them as a couple, IMO.

NYluv

NYluv

Fanatic

Posted Jan 28, 2014 @ 7:49 PM

I look forward to Alex's story surrounding this and what I'm sure will be strong material for Justin Chambers.

DarkBluescrubs

DarkBluescrubs

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 29, 2014 @ 10:30 AM

So according to this, Sandra and KMK interview (start at 2.16)  http://www.youtube.c...h?v=6q1PwFWOIn4 seems that episode 17 is heavy Crowen. Damn, and I was actually looking forward for an episode.

I won't be surprised that Zola is actually their daughter in this. 

Edited by DarkBluescrubs, Jan 29, 2014 @ 10:31 AM.

Machuran

Machuran

Fanatic

Posted Jan 29, 2014 @ 11:04 AM

So according to this, Sandra and KMK interview (start at 2.16)  http://www.youtube.c...h?v=6q1PwFWOIn4 seems that episode 17 is heavy Crowen. Damn, and I was actually looking forward for an episode.

Oh well, I guess the writers are going to milk them out 1 last time before she leaves.

CED9

CED9

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 29, 2014 @ 3:48 PM

Filming location pic, looks like a kids (Zola's?) birthday party.

https://twitter.com/...0040832/photo/1

WindSprints

WindSprints

Stalker

Posted Jan 29, 2014 @ 6:04 PM

I know Grey's isn't real time/doesn't care about time but Zola's birthday was in the middle of winter. Episode 17 will air at the end of March. Isn't that more in line with Sofia's birthday?

CED9

CED9

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 29, 2014 @ 6:24 PM

Or maybe it's Bailey's? ( As in MD baby Bailey) With the dinosaur piñata and all. Not saying that girls can't be into that kinda thing.

Also, the 10x18 sides are out.

WindSprints

WindSprints

Stalker

Posted Jan 29, 2014 @ 6:37 PM

Yes, forgot about him, lol.  If the party is part of the flashing forward then I guess it doesn't even matter what time of year really, just that the party is outside. I'll get the sides a little later, I can't right now.

darkxtwisty

darkxtwisty

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 29, 2014 @ 7:00 PM

I really hope Zola isn't Crowen's daughter. That would be a huge disappointment. It would be interesting if they keep everything that's happened canon and just do a "what if" Cristina and Owen were to stay together, and show really how miserable they are, because Owen will resent Cristina (as Cristina said previously) for not wanting kids. I can also foresee Owen hanging around Meredith and her kids more, especially if this "what if" captures Derek working/traveling, and not home to help with Meredith with the kids. 

WindSprints

WindSprints

Stalker

Posted Jan 29, 2014 @ 7:59 PM

Filming dates: 2/5 - 2/19

There must be a lot of non-patient story (or more sides will be coming). All of these were 1 page. Something else has to be going on along with Cristina's presentation (seems like its that).

Gerjardt Strauss - Nurse's  Station, day. A man in a suit is coming down the hall wearing a badge and Dr. Hansen uncharacteristically starstruck. He has a thick Austrian accent and an enormous amount of gravitas. He says its a pleasure to meet Dr. Hansen, she (seems to be Cristina) says the honor is all hers. He's intrigued. The project was the talk of the EU Cardio-thoracic Conference, mostly people wondering if it was a serious effort or a PR stunt by the hospital. Dr. Hansen starts to tell him that after the presenetation he'll be confident. He says there's no doubt Dr. H will charm and dazzle but he hopes its not a big what's that phrase you use? Dr. Hansen says "hype?" No. "Flash over substance?" "No, a complete waste of my time".

Janis - Outside PICU Dr. Lebackes updates Janis. He is real, genuine and kind. Tells her the surgery went very well. They're looking at a full recovery, no concern for tumors or infertility. Tells Janis she has a big, strongboy and he's going to be just fine. Janis is overcome and near tears as she thanks Dr. Lebackes.

Mom - Outside CCU: Dr. Matthews stands before a line of two parents. He's the CCU bouncer. A mom steps up and asks if this is really necessary. He runs the termometer over her forehead. 100.7, she can't go in. She says its barely a fever. He tells her that her daughter is trying to heal and they don't want anything to interfere. Frustrated, the mom leaves.

Mr. Gorder - Dr. Hall and Dr. Preston round on Mr. Gorder. His labs and tests are clear and they will take him to the OR shortly. Dr. Hall asks if he is nervous, he says a little bit. Dr. Hall asks how about Dr. Preston takes you through the procedure one more time. No response. Mr. Gorder says he might be asleep. Dr. Hall turns and Dr. Preston is standing with his eyes closed and mouth open. Dr. Hall moves towards him to step firmly on his foot. Dr. Hall says he's not asleep. Dr. Preston says No!. Mr. Gorder says "and I'll still be able to poop just fine?". Dr. Preston replies, yes sir, that's the plan.

Tech - Dr. Hansen prepares for his lecture and the AV tech sits at the board with a fast food bag. Dr. Hansen asks what are you eating?  Tech answers onion rings, want some? Dr. Hansen says to take them outside. Of the building. The tech gathers his stuff and scurries out.

Edited by WindSprints, Jan 29, 2014 @ 8:02 PM.

Deanie87

Deanie87

Fanatic

Posted Jan 29, 2014 @ 8:16 PM

Storylines like this will help to strengthen them as a couple, IMO.

I'm glad about this, but I really hope that now that the big fight is over, Mer and Cristina pull their heads out of their asses and acknowledge that Alex's dad is in their workplace.  I know that Cristina will be a huge presence over these last 12 episodes (as it should be) but I hope it isn't all Owen and Mer.  I want to see the 3 remaining original interns have some meaningful scenes as well. 

I really hope Zola isn't Crowen's daughter

I can't imagine that this would be the case.  If it is a "What If" situation, it would make more sense to have it be the baby from the pregnancy that Cristina terminated, IMO.

Thanks again for the sides WindSprints!

darkxtwisty

darkxtwisty

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 29, 2014 @ 8:55 PM

The fact that Cristina and Meredith haven't even acknowledged Alex's dad is pretty pathetic. Old Mer and Cristina would be all over that, especially Mer (like when Alex's brother was in town). Hope they'll get their heads out of their asses. Although I know the writers are really pushing Jolex, and Camilla said we'll see Jo and Alex grow closer after the what Shane did, and Jo won't want Shane to stay at the hospital. I'm actually looking forward to the Shane/Jo tension. I imagine there will be a board meeting to discuss what to do about Shane. And since Meredith and Cristina are on the board, they're going to know that Alex's dad is in the hospital (if they didn't already). Hopefully there will be more MAC focus. I'm hoping there will be at least one episode dedicated to the original interns before Cristina's exit. 

Edited by darkxtwisty, Jan 29, 2014 @ 8:55 PM.

stella1

stella1

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 30, 2014 @ 1:49 PM

Social Worker - PICU, night.  Dr. Keller and a social worker fill out forms. Dr. Martin says to watch the baby through the night and page if the stats drop and asks if its baby Oscar's file. Dr. Martin asks if the chart stays with him and "his name -- Dr. Shane Ross?" and with that vote of confidence she goes.

WindSprints,could you provide a bit more detail on this side,please? 1015

Thanks a lot.

I wonder if this can be the scene with Jo and possibly Owen, because both actors shot together for 1015, and C.Luddington said there is an abandoned baby found in the trash by Jo and Stephanie, so my concern is only this Shane Ross, is it really in the sides? And Dr Keller and Dr Martin are two different people right?

Is there more info on what happens with the baby later,please? I mean like what exactly is wrong. Thanks.

Edited by stella1, Jan 30, 2014 @ 1:56 PM.

WindSprints

WindSprints

Stalker

Posted Jan 30, 2014 @ 3:07 PM

A bunch more sides came out either last night or today. I'll get them and summarize a little later.

ETA: all the new sides are patients. There's a heart attack, a kid with cancer and some others. I can't summarize them all now but from scanning through there's nothing that seems major in them.

could you provide a bit more detail on this side,please? 1015

There isn't any more. The side is really short and that is everything that was there.  Yes, is says Shane Ross in the sides.

Dr Keller and Dr Martin are two different people right?

I believe so, that's how I took it when I read it.

Edited by WindSprints, Jan 30, 2014 @ 3:47 PM.

lucinders

lucinders

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 3, 2014 @ 6:36 AM

Checking to see if the other sides were posted. Anyway, thanks, WindSprints, for the awesome job that you do in putting up these sides. 

euniit

euniit

Just Tuned In

Posted Feb 3, 2014 @ 11:38 PM

There seems to be heaps more sides out for 10x18.  WindSprints could you post when you can, thank you heaps :)

DarkBluescrubs

DarkBluescrubs

Channel Surfer

Posted Feb 4, 2014 @ 3:00 PM

Rebecca: Gimme that Grey's Anatomy scoop!
Paging Dr. Lebackes! We'd like to welcome you to Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital—well, for a little while at least. There's a new character coming into the mix and Oliver Lebackes will make his doctor debut later this season in episode 18. All you need to know is that this forty-something fella is funny, caring and maybe just a little too confident with his work, but overall he's a sweetie and we can't wait to meet him!

http://uk.eonline.co...in&dlvrit=51396

WindSprints

WindSprints

Stalker

Posted Feb 4, 2014 @ 11:18 PM

Sorry, I forgot all about these.  

Abraham/Logan - Logan and Abraham are brothers. They are in the ER because Logan has a dislocated jaw. He can't move his mouth and speaks through clenched teeth.  Logan drinks coconut water, doesn't want medication, etc. Because of his jaw its hard to understand him, Abraham helps with what he is saying. Dr. Carter is examining and Logan is sweating and his breathing is labored. Dr. Carter tells him its his choice not to accept medical attention but he if leaves and his airway gets blocked he won't be able to breathe. Logan calls her a fear monger. Abraham explains that Logan thinks Big Pharma lays on the scary to get people to buy their poison. Logan begins to choke and gasp for air. Dr. Carter realizes this isn't Logan being a jerk, he's seizing.  

Post-op - Logan is trached and unconscious. Dr. Carter is updating Abraham and he's laughing - Logan's organically pure and grass fed body is now full of titanium from the plates and screws they used. He looks at his brother and his laughter dies.  He asks for a list of everything they used, anesthesia, etc. For Logan. Dr. Carter says it would take awhile. Abraham says their dad died when they were young, done in by cigarettes and corned beef hash. After that Logan was obsessed with what he put in his body. Abraham wishes he wouldn't take it so far but its how he deals. Then he asks if there's any chance the titanium is locally mined and starts laughing again.

David/Braden/Teresa - 10 year old Braden Morris is in the ER with his parents, David and Teresa. David is wiping down the stretcher with antibiotic wipes and Teresa is holding a tissue to Braden's nose. Braden has a small lump on his forehead that he keeps touching. David asks Dr. Sims (its April, they left her name in 1 part) if she has spoken to their doctor. Dr. Sims says yes, he says Braden has SBLA syndrome. Braden yells out "Cancer boy disease!".  Braden's doctor sent them to the ER because he's out of the country. Dr. Sims says it looks like a sinus infection. Teresa says they have to treat everything like it could be cancer. David explains that they just removed a melanoma and the radiation has been working pretty well, they're just worried. He tells Braden to stop picking at his face. Braden says he's just touching it. April draws a small circle around the blemish. Dr. Sims pushes a scared Braden on a gurney. They pass David and Teresa. Teresa tells him she loves him, Braden tells her he doesn't want to go. David tells him it will be ok. Braden says he promises he won't touch his face, he doesn't want to go. The parents are heartbroken for their son. Outside isolation room - Dr. Sims tells David and Teresa they have to put on a fresh gown, mask and gloves every time they go in, Braden is highly susceptible to infection. David asks if there's something they can do to keep this from happening. April says they may want to consider a bone marrow transplant. David says that ethnic donors are hard to find, isn't there any medication or treatment? Teresa gives David a hug. This is a whole new ballgame. They go in the room, David says "hey, Champ".

Ivy/Sabine/Eric/Link/Francesca ("Frankie") Dr. Johnson stands by as Dr. Brown presents. Ivy is on oxygen and monitors. Her mother, Sabine, sits by her side. Ivy Rice, 15, end-stage heart failure, has been on the transplant list for 4 months. Ivy pulls down her mask and says "until today, right?!" Dr. Johnson says looks like it, the donor heart is being evaluated now. Dr. Johnson asks where the rest of them are, Sabine says Ivy's little sister has the fly so Eric is home with her and Link.  Dr. Johnson saw the report on the heart, has a good feeling. The Rices are relieved and excited.  Day - Dr. Johnson is followed by a few nurses hurries to Ivy and Sabine. Good news, the heart is on the way, time to go to the OR. The nurses prep Ivy for transport. She kisses Ivy and they take her up. She pulls out her phone and says they just took her up, how's Frankie? She says she is doing ok and starts to cry, wishes he were there too.

ER Nurse's Station - Sabine weaves her way through the chaos of sick and coughing patients until she finds her husband Eric. She tells him it will be at least another hour, she told him he didn't need to come. He tells her Frankie has gotten worse. Eric looks terrified and gestures towards a trauma room. We see Francesca Rice, 12, hooked up to monitors and an IV. Her brother Link, 9, is next to the bed. Sabine tells Eric its the flu, look around, everyone has it. Dr. Johnson arrives and says Eric made the right call. Its more than the flu, Francesca had a heart attack. Sabine says that's what happened to Ivy. Confusion and terror. Before Dr. Johnson can continue the ER nurse tells him that she went into complete heart block. The parents watch as he starts compressions on little Frankie. He nods to the nurse to close the curtains.

(twop won't take the whole post, will post the rest of it after someone posts)

Edited by WindSprints, Feb 4, 2014 @ 11:18 PM.

lem0915

lem0915

Channel Surfer

Posted Feb 5, 2014 @ 12:19 AM

Posting so you can continue with the added sides. Thanks as always WindSprints for gracefully sharing.

WindSprints

WindSprints

Stalker

Posted Feb 5, 2014 @ 1:02 AM

Day - Outside CCU patient room. Dr. Johnson is updating Eric and Sabine. Through the glass we see Ivy post-op, asleep in bed. Her surgery went well, she's doing great. They walk to the next room where Francesca is asleep and Link is curled up in a chair playing on a tablet. Francesca's heart is stabilized for now but they need to keep an eye on it. Her tests show she had a heart attack. Eric asks how could they both get this? Dr. Johnson says that it could be a number of things - viral, environmental, genetic. Eric asks if there's something in the house making them sick. Sabine says they can't go home. Dr. Johnson suggests they start by gathering a family medical history to see if there are any patterns of heart disease, especially in younger relatives. Eric asks how soon they can start. Suddenly, we hear coughing. We see little Link sitting in the chair gripping his chest in pain. They all turn and stare in horror.

Ivy's Peds room - Frankie is there with Ivy, sitting on the bed. Dr. Brown asks Ivy how she is, she says besides the soccer tryouts she is missing she's alright. Ivy asks if she'll get to go home soon. She doesn't want to miss driver's ed. Frankie says she'll recover soon. Ivy says she feels much better today, maybe they can let her go early for good behavior. Frankie giggles at her sister. Dr. Brown tells her to take a deep breath, asks if she has been having trouble breathing. She says not at all, Dr. Brown says good, not so sure he believes her.

Link's room, night. Dr. Johnson walks into Link's room where he's staring at the ceiling. Dr. J asks what happened earlier, Link just wanted to see his sister. Dr. Johnson says he can't go running around the hospital. He has to stay there so they can get him all better. Link says he's never going to get better. Boom, this almost takes the wind out of Dr. Johnson. Dr. J says that's not true, he can't give up hope. Link is begging now, "why aren't you trying anything?" Dr. Johnson tells him they're going to get him better, Link is holding onto a little bit of hope.

(this next one sounds a lot like the scene with Owen and the boy he was attached to, could be the same side being reused)

Peds Waiting Area, Day - Dr. Sims sits with Link. The social worker sits a few seats away. Dr. Sims says there's a big rain storm back east and Carol is going to take him somewhere he can get some sleep. Link asks why he can't stay here like last night. Dr. Sims says that's not going to work out. Link doesn't want to go, his mom and dad are here. Dr. Sims tells him that his mom needs rest. Link promises to be quiet, Dr. Sims is starting to give in.

NYluv

NYluv

Fanatic

Posted Feb 5, 2014 @ 1:16 AM

Thanks for the sides WindSprints!

It seems 18 could be a big ep for Cristina with all of the cardio cases. (as I suspect the remainder of this season will be rightfully Cristina-heavy). I guess there's that new male doctor who may be a part of this, too.

WindSprints

WindSprints

Stalker

Posted Feb 5, 2014 @ 9:40 AM

I wonder if Ivy/Frankie/Link are something other than heart attacks.  Both Frankie and Link getting sick so close together right after Ivy's surgery is odd. Combine that with the last Link scene where he seems to be alone and its like the parents are ill/dead/otherwise unavailable also. Guessing on the parents though, nothing is specified for them in regards to being ill or gone other than that 1 scene. 

I guess there's that new male doctor who may be a part of this, too.

Could be. Dr. Lebackes is with Janis too so he seems to be Peds. Question of the day: why a new Peds doctor? 

NYluv

NYluv

Fanatic

Posted Feb 5, 2014 @ 11:16 AM

Ohh he may be Peds? Interesting... maybe he's not a Peds doctor and just consulting on a case? Like you, I question the need for another Peds doc when there's already two.

And you're totally right, Ivy/Frankie/Link may not even be heart cases. I always forget that things in sides can be altered. lol

I'm really looking forward to this back half because I feel like it's going to be a lot stronger and smoother than the first 12. 

CED9

CED9

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 5, 2014 @ 11:39 AM

Ohh he may be Peds? Interesting... maybe he's not a Peds doctor and just consulting on a case? Like you, I question the need for another Peds doc when there's already two.
And you're totally right, Ivy/Frankie/Link may not even be heart cases. I always forget that things in sides can be altered. lol

I'm really looking forward to this back half because I feel like it's going to be a lot stronger and smoother than the first 12. 

Three if you count Jo following Alex around like a lost puppy.

I really want Arizona to get a research project or something that's strictly all her own, she's never had that unless you count Africa which they basically handed to Alex.

zenyatta

zenyatta

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 5, 2014 @ 1:04 PM

Someone on tumblr posted a summary of what they saw filming. Its not very spoilery but I had no idea where I am supposed to post something like this so putting it here to be safe.

Okay, I’m just going to put the gist of my experience on the Grey’s set a couple days ago into one ask since I’m getting a bunch of asks on it. So I’m answering your question and most of the others I got here… (:

Ellen had her hair pulled up in a little updo and she was mostly hanging out with Melanie between takes. Only her, Sandra, and Gaius were there filming. Chandra was there too but I’m pretty sure she was only there to direct.

I’m not allowed to give too much away this time around because Rob Corn let us inside the actual set to hang out so I really can’t say what I saw even though it’s KILLING me not to spill the details! But Rob only let us in because he’s met us on location a few times now and he feels so bad when we’re out in the heat or the freezing cold for so long. He’s really passionate about his job and loves keeping surprises for the fans so I don’t want to be responsible for spilling the beans! I can tell you that a few of the predictions I’ve read are accurate!

To save time and money they had 2 completely separate sets inside the theater. One that determined the choice of filming in a theater and the other a little more unrelated to the location. The one we ate with him on was GORGEOUS! I couldn’t stop staring! Plus, the look on Rob’s face when we spotted the big spoiler of the location was PRICELESS. The second set didn’t have Sandra in the scene at all (she stayed in the shared trailer), only Ellen and possibly Gaius were involved. Rob told us who some of the future episodes will revolve around and as everyone knows 10x17 is a Cristina centric ep. with LOTS of Cristina and Owen… not necessarily Crowen though. Then he was teasing me about 10x15 a bunch because he knows how much I love Arizona/JCap and he watched the ep. the night before… his teasers had me literally LEVITATING out of my seat!

We also got a lot of insight on previous episodes and how everything works and what goes into making their crazy ideas come to life. We learned so much about the ins and outs of Grey’s and he even asked for our opinions on what we want to see in the future if they get picked up for another season. They’re still all so shocked at the huge “youthful” following that Grey’s has picked up and love to hear what we think and want.

I can tell you that Gaius is so sweet and kind and generous. And there is never a single moment where Sandra isn’t the most gracious, sweet, and caring person! Even when she just finished a 12 hour work day at 1 in the morning, she took the time to talk to us and really get to know us. Of course that’s probably common knowledge but even after our second time meeting her I STILL cannot get over how absolutely amazing and humble that woman is in person! I mean, in a lot of brand new, shiny black Mercedes’ and Audi’s there is one car that sticks out like a sore thumb and that’s Sandra’s light green, non-tinted window Prius! She’s so quirky and adorable and I could talk about her awesomeness for hours so I’ll just shut up now…

Edited by zenyatta, Feb 5, 2014 @ 1:05 PM.

euniit

euniit

Just Tuned In

Posted Feb 11, 2014 @ 10:21 PM

Sides are out for 10x19. Can you post when you can please Windsprints, thank-you :)

Edited by euniit, Feb 11, 2014 @ 10:23 PM.