Spoiler Discussion

• Please log in to reply

44218 replies to this topic

Chas411

Chas411

Fanatic

Posted Dec 12, 2013 @ 10:58 AM

There's an article on zap2it with Sarah Drew where she basically confirms that nothing will be happening with Japril and April just wants him at the wedding as a friend. In in my mobile and can't get the link to paste. Anyone want to post it? She also talks about the multiple cliffhangers..

WindSprints

WindSprints

Stalker

Posted Dec 12, 2013 @ 11:17 AM

I posted some quotes in the media thread (mass media isn't spoiler to the best of my knowledge), She doesn't say how the wedding ends only that there is drama. I think there will be some cliffhanger with it but she doesn't say exactly.

NYluv

NYluv

Fanatic

Posted Dec 12, 2013 @ 11:46 AM

Shane is going to screw up big time. And hopefully, when the show comes back in Feb, we'll get to see a resident actually suffer some professional consequences for their actions. (but I won't hold my breath. lol)

*note: the show should do a one-episode spin off of GSM's Human Resources department.  Imagine the headaches those guys go through?! Like, "WTF happened now??!"

And now I do think that it will be Matthew that stops the wedding. Sarah Drew keeps referring to Jackson as "April best friend" and how important it is to her that he's at her wedding, when like - when you marry the love of your life at the end of the day it doesn't matter who is there as long as you and your person are there together.  Matthew will probably realize that he wants ALL of April and not share parts of her that belong to Jackson.

eh, I don't even care about April's situation. lol Am really intrigued with what's up with Derek, though!

zenyatta

zenyatta

Video Archivist

Posted Dec 12, 2013 @ 12:06 PM

Could be "I April, take you Jackson" just like on Friends when Ross said the wrong name. Or, something bad happens just as they are about to say the vows and its neither April or Matthew that cause the delay but whatever happens.

Deanie87

Deanie87

Fanatic

Posted Dec 12, 2013 @ 12:23 PM

The biggest surprise about the wedding will be if it is actually surprising. Someone stopping it, someone else getting married, runaway bride, and saying the wrong name has all been done before. Actually, Matthew and April getting married will shock me more than anything else.

Right now, the most intriguing thing will be Derek's phone call.

Crystelle

Crystelle

Fanatic

Posted Dec 12, 2013 @ 1:35 PM

Given that the ending is Shane-related, I'm assuming he might go violent on Meredith or similar.

Meredith is at the wedding and the thing with Shane is at the hospital. The only ones that aren't at the wedding from what I can tell are Shane and Leah. He could go violent with Leah, however, it sounds like Shane's cockiness will play a big part in his actions.

Part of the shocking final five minutes actually takes place back at the hospital, with Shane's (Gaius Charles) recent cockiness finally coming to a head. "The stuff with Shane is pretty crazy and is going to affect relationships once everybody is back at the hospital,"

I'm assuming he's going to make a big mistake when it comes to a patient care. Possibly with baby Nathan or Alex's dad (who looks too healthy in the sneak peek for a man who is supposedly dying the next episode).

I'm assuming Derek's phone call is related to his brain mapping project.

LakeLover

LakeLover

Fanatic

Posted Dec 12, 2013 @ 4:02 PM

I hope Derek doesn't have a secret kid.

FWIW, I don't think EP's reaction had to do with Derek's call. Given that the ending is Shane-related, I'm assuming he might go violent on Meredith or similar.

I know, I know. I just keep waiting for the Shonda crazy.

loseresque

loseresque

Stalker

Posted Dec 12, 2013 @ 5:26 PM

And now I do think that it will be Matthew that stops the wedding.

I think this might be it. Or Stephanie stops it. I don't think we've seen enough from Jackson to even consider him stopping it. April seems committed to her fault logic, as per usual. If someone doesn't stop it, I agree with whoever said Matthew is a goner eventually.

Hell, with the way this show is written with disasters left and right, would anyone be shocked if a random car or plane or something came plowing into the middle of the wedding seconds after the I do's, injuring several and killing Matthew? 

Edited by loseresque, Dec 12, 2013 @ 5:31 PM.

badhabit

badhabit

Channel Surfer

Posted Dec 12, 2013 @ 10:43 PM

Anyone think the 10x13 marriage sides are about Jo/Alex now? His little speech to her before the wedding about being each others family, and being together forever screamed proposal. I won't be shocked if April plays runaway bride with Jackson, and Alex pulls Jo up there so a good wedding doesn't go to waste.

Maybe the new apartment is Jackson? Or April? Looking for a new start?

Deanie87

Deanie87

Fanatic

Posted Dec 12, 2013 @ 10:52 PM

Ugh, I hope not. Marriage dooms every couple that isn't MerDer on this show. I think it is too soon for them and he has Jimmy's and Jimmy's wife to deal with in the next episode. I think he was just emotional.

On the other hand, he does like a ready-made, no work wedding that someone else is paying for!

Crystelle

Crystelle

Fanatic

Posted Dec 12, 2013 @ 11:13 PM

Part of the shocking final five minutes actually takes place back at the hospital, with Shane's (Gaius Charles) recent cockiness finally coming to a head. "The stuff with Shane is pretty crazy and is going to affect relationships once everybody is back at the hospital,"

I'm assuming he's going to make a big mistake when it comes to a patient care. Possibly with baby Nathan or Alex's dad (who looks too healthy in the sneak peek for a man who is supposedly dying the next episode).

I'm assuming Derek's phone call is related to his brain mapping project.

Quoting myself because I guessed both the Shane and Derek story. LOL! Jackson stopping the wedding to declare his feelings to April couldn't have been more cliché.

I don't see Alex and Jo getting married instead. I still think it's very possible that April will go ahead and marry Matthew. That will up the drama for the second half of the season between her and Jackson and it'll surely makes things awkward for everyone around them.

WindSprints

WindSprints

Stalker

Posted Dec 13, 2013 @ 12:57 AM

10.15 sides:

Filming dates 12/19 - 1/15, with a break from 12/23-1/3

Marie - Patient room, day. Dr. Cross enters the room where Donald, the MVC patient from earlier is on a vent. His wife Marie is a nervous wreck. Dr. Cross explains that Donald is brain dead. All Marie can do is stand there and weep.

Thom - Dr. Hall charts at the nurse's station and suddenly Thom is there, he's very nervous. He donated his kidney to a friend and now he wants it back. Dr. Hall explains it was a gift and no longer his and that he's better off without it as its risky surgery anyway. Dr. Hall says he 
need to be elsewhere, Thom says he will wait.  Night - Dr. Hall is on his way out and Thom is waiting by the door. He says he could sue the hospital. Dr. Hall explains that Thom signed away his legal rights when he became a donor. Dr. Hall says it was a gift, to a friend. Thom says he did it to save his life and he threw it away. Dr. Hall tells him to step back or he'll call security. Dr. Clark arrives in time to hear Thom's raised voice. Dr. Clarke says its not anyone's, Donald died from cardiac arrest and the organs aren't viable. Dr. Hall gets it now, Thom says its not fair and Dr. Hall agrees. Thom breaks down saying he was his best friend, he was supposed to save him, he can't just die. He's falling apart, Dr. Hall holds him as he sobs.

Orderly 1 - Outside Donald's room and orderlies wheel a patient out with a sheet over their face.  One hands Dr. Mathes a clipboard, she signs. Dr. Mathes says its all just going in the garbage. Orderly 1 is confused and says a funeral home is coming.  Dr. Mathes turns to the white board and starts to erase all surgeries. 

Social Worker - PICU, night.  Dr. Keller and a social worker fill out forms. Dr. Martin says to watch the baby through the night and page if the stats drop and asks if its baby Oscar's file. Dr. Martin asks if the chart stays with him and "his name -- Dr. Shane Ross?" and with that vote of confidence she goes.

Kim - Kim is Jared's (age 7) mom. Jared suffered Byler's Disease since birth and is listed 1B status for a liver transplant. Kim asks Dr. Carter if there's any chance for a transplant, Dr. Carter says they are out of time and they need to go ahead with the diversion procedure. Dr. Carter goes to Jared and tells him they're going to help with feeling sick all the time and the orange color so he won't look like an oompa-loompa. Does that sound good?  Jared is quiet and transfixed with Dr. Hall's neck. He's staring at a birthmark and asks Dr. Hall if she is an alien. Kim tells Jared "manners!" and apologized. Dr. Hall says its a valid question and tells Jared I'm not an alien but sometimes it changes colors so I'm kind of like an alien. He leans closer and stares and asks her if she is going to take over Earth. She laughs and says no but then nods "yeeessss". He's blown away. She tells Jared she'll see him in surgery. Fist bump and Dr. Hall leaves, Jared in awe. Post-Op - Dr. Hall drops in on Jared and Kim, asks how he's feeling, he says pretty good. Dr. Hall says he doesn't look like basketball, Jared says she did a good job. She says she made sure they didn't screw up.  Tells him to get some sleep. She fist bumps him and heads out to....

Alyssa/Herb - Alyssa (12) and her father Herb (40s) are yelling when Dr. Clark enters. Alyssa is saying it hurts like a bitch, Herb is telling her not to talk like that. Alyssa has had several surgeries and has scar tissue around a spinal tumor. She wants the tumor removed even though it may leave her in a wheelchair. Dr. Weston sits down, takes her hands, telling her she has to have faith that this time it will work. Turns to Dr. Clark and says "Right?".  Pause. Dr. Clark says "I'm not sure about that".  The room is stunned. Alyssa stares at Dr. Clark like he's her saving grace. Corridor - Dr. Clark passes Herb, hopeless, head in his hands. Dr. Clark asks where Alyssa is, Herb says she was taken for more xrays. He asks Dr. Clark if she has children, she says a little girl. Herb says she has a little girl and can still say he should opt for surgery? Dr. Clark says no, ultimately its Alyssa's decision but she can't make it without his help. Herb is worried about Alyssa being disabled. Dr. Clark tells him Alyssa's case is severe. It won't get worse but her pain will never stop. Herb rethinks things, says its just he and Alyssa and I just don't want  to... Dr. Clark says she knows, she's his little girl.

Alyssa's room, day. Herb stands next to Alyssa's bed telling Dr. Clark to tell him again its a good idea. Dr. Clark says that its his opinion that removing the tumor is the only way she will walk again. Herb looks to Alyssa, she wants the surgery. Herb tells Dr. Clark that instead of the scheduled surgery they'd like him to remove the tumor. Alyssa throws her arms around Herb, in tears, thanking her father.

Anne - Dr. Hall and Dr. Barnett are talking when Anne from HR arrives. She says they are ready for Dr. Hall upstairs. Dr. Barnett realizes why Anne is there and says good luck. In the office Anne tells Dr. Hall they have a few questions to go over. The interview continues with Anne asking "at that point, Dr. Barnett handed him the scalpel, correct? And that's when Dr. Clark cut the patient's artery?". Dr. Hall says that's correct. Anne continues "and you had no further contact with Dr. Clart after that incident?". Dr.Hall sighs, this is awful. Her pager goes off, saved by the bell, tells Anne she has an emergency. Anne says no problem, that's all she needed. Dr. Hall asks "I don't need to come back?" Anne says "oh, no, don't worry". Off, Dr. Hall, worried.

NYluv

NYluv

Fanatic

Posted Dec 13, 2013 @ 1:33 AM

Thanks for the sides WindSprints!

I wonder if the Anne in HR's side is about Shane's screw up and the Dr. Hall she is talking to is Leah... Are we possibly going to see someone suffer repercussions for screwing up!?!

loseresque

loseresque

Stalker

Posted Dec 13, 2013 @ 7:41 PM

One of the directors and Jesse Williams have said that the next episode will have a time jump but also immediate aftermath of this episode's events.

Jesse also gave a semi-spoilerish interview to the Hollywood Reporter. He sets up many possibilities and doesn't really give much away. The one thing he seemed clear on was that Stephanie will be devastated.

Edited by loseresque, Dec 13, 2013 @ 7:41 PM.

MerDer4Ever88

MerDer4Ever88

Channel Surfer

Posted Dec 13, 2013 @ 8:39 PM

Initially, I was just put off with the whole thing Shane did with Alex's dad...as I have been with Shane all season! I have hated his arrogant and cocky attitude for some time now...enough is enough!

However, after watching that entire OR scene again where Shane is operating on Jimmy and is hallucinating Heather, I realized that he was having a breakdown. It reminded me of something I had seen before and I actually liked it and could appreciate the scene more (if you take how awful he has been acting lately out of the equation)...it remdinded me a lot of Derek's breakdown in the OR when Jen died in season 5! He pushed so hard to save her to compensate for how he perceived he had failed all those other patients in the trial (and Meredith). To me this seems a lot like that.

One of the biggest things that has bothered me about how Shane has been acting this season, was his treatment of Derek. He loved working with Derek and I hated how Heather's death made him treat Derek so badly. I am wondering if Derek will use his own experience to help Shane and bring him back to where he should be in his career....hopefull back in Neuro working with Derek! I really want to see that relationship healed!

reese23

reese23

Channel Surfer

Posted Dec 13, 2013 @ 8:41 PM

I hope this isn't the flip side of the flashbacks for Calzona. We see them moving into a house like nothing happened and we never find out how they got to that point.

lucinders

lucinders

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 8, 2014 @ 4:31 PM

The sides for 10 x 16 are out. 

gator12

gator12

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jan 8, 2014 @ 10:06 PM

nvm

Edited by gator12, Jan 9, 2014 @ 1:43 PM.

WindSprints

WindSprints

Stalker

Posted Jan 9, 2014 @ 10:42 AM

Dates: 1/14 - 1/25

Eric:  Research lab - Dr. Clark and Dr. Hall are with Eric Block (20s), a hipster bio-engineer. Dr. Hall is handing over her keys and her research to him today. He's looking at the equipment like a kid in a candy store. He's extremely excited. Dr. Hall tells him its a million dollar printer and he won't be doing anything until he's read every scrap of data on every test they have run. No touching the machine or anything.  Dr. Hall has been with him less than 5 minutes and wants to kill him. Dr. Clark gestures towards some binders and tell him that the 
results are in the binders if he wants to dig in. 

Research lab, day - Dr. Clark enters to find the 3D printer in the process of being moved around and asks Eric what he's doing. He's moving the printer closer the computer. Dr. Clark tells him Dr. Hall likes things the way she has them. Eric asks suggests lunch for Dr. Clark, Dr. Hall and himself to talk about the next steps. Dr. Clark says Dr. Hall will probably be busy but she (its a she in the sides) would be happy to.  She's not the lead investigator but she's up to speed. Eric says 'All right' and Dr. Clark stands there awkwardly then nods to the printer and asks if he'll put it back.  Eric says 'happy to', Dr. Clark goes leaving Eric looking after her. 

Later, Dr. Clark returns to the lab and Eric is moving everything around - the file cabinets, etc., everything except the printer. He tells Dr. Clark he didn't touch the printer, Dr. Clark says that won't make her feel any better. Eric says 'she's a prickly one, huh?', Dr. Clark says she is prickly in general. Eric asks if she said anything about the lunch and Dr. Clark says that she's a busy lady. Eric asks about moving it to dinner then, the cafeteria food is grim and the wine list probably blows. Dr. Clark says they don't have wine, Eric says that's his point. Dr. Clark is suddenly uncomfortable and says she thought it was a work thing. Eric said it was but then he thought.... he's sorry, he misread the signals. Dr. Clark asks if she was signaling. Eric says she was up for lunch then kept coming back to the lab so it seemed like --- Dr. Clark shuts it down, says she'll let Dr. Hall know he is ready to move forward and awkwardly leaves. 

Greg/Jill: ER, morning. Dr. Hall examines Greg's (30s, heavyset, bloated) abdomen as he winces. His wife Jodi stands nearby. The pain comes and goes and has been happening since they've been married, 10 years, but he wouldn't go see anyone. They sell stuff at flea markets and just got insurance. Dr. Hall says there is a mass, Jodi says she told him and asks if its cancer. Dr. Hall says they will get a CT, Jodi is worried.Greg's room, day. Dr. Hall shows them the scan. Its a benign tumor. Jody says she is going to need a barf bag - she's easily grossed out. She says its disgusting but is it dangerous. Dr. Hall says that the good news is that they can remove it. Greg tells them to stop calling him tumor it. His tumor has a face. Everyone looks at the scan. In the right light it appears to have the markings of a face.

Day-Dr. Hall is checking Greg's vitals as he and Jodi argue. He's saying what if he (the tumor) is hurting and that is the pain Greg is feeling. Jodi can't listen to him anymore. She says she needs some air and leaves. Dr. Hall tells Greg its shadows from the scan (not a face). Greg says he knows. He was an only child, girls didn't like him and he had no friends but he wasn't lonely. He'd talk to himself, make himself laugh, he was his own best friend. Now he wonders if ....... and trails off.  Then he says whatever he is, he's a part of him and he doesn't want to mess with that. Dr. Hall says the placement of the mass can cause damage and if he refuses its against medical advice. Greg asks if he needs to sign something, Dr. Hall says he/she will get the discharge forms. Greg is resolute. Day-Greg and Jodi are getting ready to leave the hospital. Grey just wants to go him. Jodi tells him that he and that thing will sleep in the garage. Greg tells her to forget about it, she says its all she sees when she looks at him. Suddenly, Greg doubles over in pain. Its his stomach and he says "he's.... he... ow" and passes out from the pain. Dr. Hall says Greg is unconscious.  Jody asks if she gets to make his decisions now and tells Dr. Hall to get that thing out of him. Dr. Hall gets to work. 

Post Op - Greg is groggy but furious with Jodi. Dr. Hall stands nearby. He tells Jodi she had no right, she says she had legal rights, he says she took a piece of him. Greg wants to see him. Dr. Hall advises against it but Greg still wants to see him. Greg is disgusted that he's in a cooler. Greg takes the cooler and whispers he is sorry he never had the chance to know him. Then he opens it and sees what is in the box. OMG! and slams the lid shut. Its horrible. Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking that out of him.

Sheryll/Jill-Dr. Hall sits across from Sheryll Jeffries, 17 and very pregnant. Sheryll takes out a page from a magazine, an ad for the trial. The ad shows patient with shot portal veins. Dr. Hall says but not pre-natal patients. Your baby needs to be born. Sheryll says not the baby,her. Dr. Hall says the study is for children. Sheryll says she's 17. Dr. Hall says its for babies. Sheryll says its the first time since she got pregnant that someone has told her she's too old for something. She's due in 6 weeks, she wants a liver that will survive. She's starting to cry and 
Dr. Hall feels terrible but says I'm sorry, I wish I could help but rules are rules. Sheryll asks to bend the rules, Dr. Hall says 'I can't". Sheryll wails - her water broke. Dr. Hall yells for a gurney.

(it won't let me post the rest - post too long message.  So I'll post the rest later after someone else posts)

Edited by WindSprints, Jan 9, 2014 @ 10:44 AM.

lucinders

lucinders

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 9, 2014 @ 11:15 AM

Thanks, Windsprints. Posting so you can post the rest. You are awesome. 

NYluv

NYluv

Fanatic

Posted Jan 9, 2014 @ 12:30 PM

Thanks for the sides, WindSprints. :)

Meredith is most likely Dr. Hall in the "Eric" and "Sheryll/Jill" sides (unless they change portal vein/liver in the latter to something else), and newly-single Stephanie is Dr. Clark .

"Greg" needs a hug and a hit on the head. lol

Edited by NYluv, Jan 9, 2014 @ 1:50 PM.

WindSprints

WindSprints

Stalker

Posted Jan 9, 2014 @ 12:37 PM

Delivery room-Dr. Hall (male doctor now) is outside, Sheryll is in labor with an OB monitoring.  Jill, the labor coach, says "you got this". Sheryll sees Dr. Hall and asks if Dr. Jenkins said she's operate.  How can he tell her, she's in labor? He tells her she was busy so he couldn't ask, says he can stay for awhile. Sheryll tells Dr. H that they told her folks she'd be dead by 15 so she started living by 12 - never listening, doing whatever. She only has this baby now because she had a sucky portal vein and now she just wants it fixed. Labor continues, Dr. Hall tells her to breathe then turns to leave, saying he's off to get her a consult.

Lawyer- John enters to where Gretchen sits at the table. Paula, a lawyer, sits by the wall. John asks who she is, Gretchen says her lawyer. The research materials are materials that you co-developed with me. If you attempt to impair my access to them I will have you prosecuted to 
the fullest extent of the law. The lawyer says "well said", proud of Gretchen.

Young Mom and Dad: Dr. Kelly interviews a nervous young mom and dad while mom holds the sleeping baby. Dr. Kelly says the baby had 2 previous conduit failures, the dad says but yours works? From what they read the previous patient is doing great. Dr. Kelly explains that the trial is to identify certain aspects of the procedure. The dad asks if he'll have the conduit. Dr. Kelly says IF they are chosen for the study and says he/she has all the needed information. Young mom and dad are hopeful.

It sounds like Shane is off Cristina's project and now threatening to sue her. Sigh, so much for a good exit story for Cristina. If she doesn't have one by 16 I guess she's just go off to another job. Oh well, its better than dying.

"Greg" needs a hug and a hit in the head. lol

LOL, I guess he's supposed to be "quirky" but to me he reads like a freak.

Edited by WindSprints, Jan 9, 2014 @ 12:43 PM.

NYluv

NYluv

Fanatic

Posted Jan 9, 2014 @ 2:02 PM

It sounds like Shane is off Cristina's project and now threatening to sue her. Sigh, so much for a good exit story for Cristina. If she doesn't have one by 16 I guess she's just go off to another job. Oh well, its better than dying.

Ahh... for a minute I thought that maybe the Lawyer side was Callie/Derek and having to do with him helping the government and abandoning their research.  But I'll be more than happy for it not to be them, because I like their vibe and those two have dealt with enough lawyers/court to last the duration of the show.

If it's Shane (trying) to sue Cristina, then he just needs to go. How much more unlikable can they make this character be? I really wish that, instead of introducing 4 girls and 1 guy with this intern class, that they had added another male character (BYE Murphy!) - another guy would've/could've opened up romance opportunities for female characters (really, manly Stephanie at this point?) and would balance out Shane's current foolishness.

ETA: And, yeah - Cristina not being killed off is the best thing to hope for/expect at this point.  I do hope for her to go out in a blaze of glory, but her storyline (most of the storylines, really) have been rather unappealing this season. 

Edited by NYluv, Jan 9, 2014 @ 2:05 PM.

WindSprints

WindSprints

Stalker

Posted Jan 9, 2014 @ 2:36 PM

I forgot about Callie/Derek. it could be them I guess if Derek leaves Callie out after the call from the President (LMAO still at that). The only thing is that I just don't see Callie threatening to sue him or Derek not allowing Callie access to the material. We've already seen Cristina starting to get fed up with Shane and to me it just fit. It also fits with him because he's been angry/aggressive. Or maybe its just that I really don't want it to be Callie/Derek because its a friendship/working relationship I really enjoy on the show.

I do hope for her to go out in a blaze of glory, but her storyline (most of the storylines, really) have been rather unappealing this season. 

And boring. Other than Alex and some scenes here and there I have found this season just plain dull. Maybe without that Mer/Cris fighting eating the show in the second half there can be some more interesting stuff but who knows. Another 6 weeks or so before we see what's coming next.

MerDer4Ever88

MerDer4Ever88

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 9, 2014 @ 5:23 PM

I really...really...hope it is not Derek and Callie in that lawyer side! Please...please...Grey's writers...do not ruin the LAST GREAT friendship on this show! It would be such a shame!

I was all set on this being Cristina/Shane because of the aggressive nature the woman appears to have but then I thought about it and it could be Derek/Callie because Shane is just a resident. Did he really "co-develop" any of the research with Cristina? Wouldn't it be considered Cristina's research and not Shane's? Looking at it from this angle makes it seem like it could be Derek/Callie...sadly!

Edited by MerDer4Ever88, Jan 9, 2014 @ 5:24 PM.

ZenLizzy

ZenLizzy

Fanatic

Posted Jan 9, 2014 @ 5:38 PM

I still think it's Shane/Cris. He pushed and cajoled and was all up in every step of the project. He could even throw some sexual harassment stuff into the mix. (Not that I think he should get credit or that there was any sexual harassment, I'm just saying.) 

Callie just got sued, we had a whole episode dedicated to it. I don't think they are going to be involving her in more legal drama. Plus Callie and Derek had a good working relationship. Cris and Shane's went up in flames.

WindSprints

WindSprints

Stalker

Posted Jan 9, 2014 @ 5:58 PM

Callie just got sued, we had a whole episode dedicated to it. I don't think they are going to be involving her in more legal drama.

Agree and one more thing against it being Callie & Derek is that they are both board members of the hospital. They already have to worry about medmal lawsuits and everything else. Adding suing one another on top of that seems ridiculous and not beneficial to either of them in the long run (at least financially).

Its not a lawsuit yet (thankfully), the person has a lawyer there threatening legal action if blocked from the materials. I don't know how it would work in the real world but he was shown to be an active part of the research project, in fact he pushed it forward at times. In Shondaland I doubt it matters that Shane is a resident.  I'm hoping its a 1 episode, 1 scene of threatened legal action and done.  All that plane crash legal story was more than enough for me - please don't let this drag on.

Edited by WindSprints, Jan 9, 2014 @ 5:59 PM.

Machuran

Machuran

Fanatic

Posted Jan 9, 2014 @ 7:53 PM

And boring. Other than Alex and some scenes here and there I have found this season just plain dull. Maybe without that Mer/Cris fighting eating the show in the second half there can be some more interesting stuff but who knows. Another 6 weeks or so before we see what's coming next.

The sooner the better too.

craziness

craziness

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 10, 2014 @ 8:34 PM

Sounds like the writers are mixing up criminal law with civil lawsuits again. First, in episode 9, the prosecution rested and Callie was found not guilty (should have been the plaintif resting and "found for the defendent" (or something like that)). Now in the John/Gretchen side, Gretchen threatens to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law and her lawyer says "well said". I'm no where near a lawyer, but I'm pretty sure District Attorneys decide to prosecute - but Gretchen could sue (a civil action). I'd think Shonda could afford to consult 1 lawyer when she seems so "lawsuit happy".

the2hp

the2hp

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 15, 2014 @ 1:54 PM

spoilers for 10x15, what do you think?

http://tvline.com/20...lers-season-10/