Spoiler Discussion

• Please log in to reply

44219 replies to this topic

Humbugged

Humbugged

Fanatic

Posted Apr 14, 2012 @ 5:48 PM

What would happen if Meredith failed the boards? What would that even mean for her future in medicine? That could certainly be an option for this "ominous" sounding spoiler tease.

The boards are like sitting the bar exam you can resit it the next time round ( but only 2 or 3 times if IRC).Mer (or whoever )would still be a doctor just not a surgeon . This is Shondaworld and the person who fails will probably get to re-do Year 5 .In the real world I imagine they would go off and be a GP or work in the morgue until the next round of boards

whainott

whainott

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 14, 2012 @ 6:20 PM

I really don't think that Mer will be pregnant again. They've already been there, done that with both Mer and all the other female characters, and I don't really see a point in going there again.

I think that all characters are going down in the SF somehow and that Mer/Der won't be spared either. I also think that it will be similar to the shooting in s6, only this time there's a real chance that the most important characters won't be back. Until then, all the episodes look like a filler to me.

I also wonder if there's a possibility that the contract talks are finished, but that the network doesn't want to give anything away until after the finale to keep the buzz going?

AlpineAddiction

AlpineAddiction

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 14, 2012 @ 7:28 PM

looking forward to Arizona's story. zola getting sick-that would make sense, and might actually be kind of interesting. julia wants to start a family? seriously, grey's? i just stopped liking that relationship. why can't one female on this show not be either desperate to start a family or desperate NOT to start a family? females do come in other forms, shonda. sheesh.

AnitaMC86

AnitaMC86

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 14, 2012 @ 9:47 PM

What if Mer's medical emergency doesn't actually involve her specifically? What if something happens to Zola instead?

From the sides, don't know how that would work without Zola being in the room. Since they are all in another city, unless Zola was sick enough that Meredith should know and be called while taking the boards because she has to fly home (despite Derek being there), I don't think that it will be it. My guess is that there will be something like nausea or similar, a clear sign of stress.

I really don't think that Mer will be pregnant again. They've already been there, done that with both Mer and all the other female characters, and I don't really see a point in going there again.

Given that Meredith was pregnant for a few hours, not sure what you mean by again. There was never a pregnancy storyline that came with that. I agree that in order to write Patrick off for limited episodes, it could be a viable solution instead of killing him off or any other drastic solution that is being proposed. Do I think Shonda will do it? Probably not. At least not without 1349873982094 problems to come with. But it could happen.

why can't one female on this show not be either desperate to start a family or desperate NOT to start a family? females do come in other forms, shonda. sheesh.

Haven't heard Whinier April say anything about wanting to get married and have a ton of babies (despite giving the impression that she will want that). Lexie also hasn't said anything yet about wanting it right now. The ones that want that on this show are men. Although I do think that at some point in a relationship, that issue will arise. As far as we know, maybe Julia will take the risk and bring up the issue to the table, not stop using birth control to get pregnant.

lovlylizzy

lovlylizzy

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 14, 2012 @ 10:45 PM

Julia wants to start a family with Mark

How the hell did that happen? Did Julia's brain suddenly get replaced with Ava's? What the hell...she's been on screen twice.

WindSprints

WindSprints

Stalker

Posted Apr 15, 2012 @ 12:10 PM

The boards are like sitting the bar exam you can resit it the next time round ( but only 2 or 3 times if IRC).Mer (or whoever )would still be a doctor just not a surgeon . This is Shondaworld and the person who fails will probably get to re-do Year 5 .In the real world I imagine they would go off and be a GP or work in the morgue until the next round of boards

In one of the sides it said they would be able to retake the test next year. No idea if that's anything like the real world but if they stick to the sides it should be year on the show.

Julia wants to start a family with Mark

So random. Could be that Julia making this decision is what will be used to trigger Lexie into finally telling Mark she wants him back. Although, there was some spoiler (or interview) that said M/L would be bittersweet. Maybe its something like Lexie does tell him then Julia shows up pregnant?

I think that all characters are going down in the SF somehow and that Mer/Der won't be spared either.

Like Melrose Place where the whole place blows, LOL? I hope its nothing like that. They seem to be building to rather plausible cliffhangers and ways to write out characters if necessary. I'm still hoping that at a minimum all would return for at least a few episodes. If they want to leave perhaps they could stagger the exits and give each character some kind of goodbye/closure once the contract ends are known by the writers. 'Boom! Oh they didn't sign so they're dead' is a pretty crappy way out IMO. And, if they all end up settling having some Big! Huge! shocker then following it up with everyone (other than some random person like Julia) be fine is lame too. I know they don't always do better but they can, and they at least seem to be trying to lay some foundation.

I agree with you that everyone will likely be in flux in the finale. The contracts pretty much impact every storyline even if some are known by TPPB (no idea if they are, just an opinion that they may).

Edited by WindSprints, Apr 15, 2012 @ 12:20 PM.

Sparkles2

Sparkles2

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 15, 2012 @ 1:18 PM

So random. Could be that Julia making this decision is what will be used to trigger Lexie into finally telling Mark she wants him back. Although, there was some spoiler (or interview) that said M/L would be bittersweet. Maybe its something like Lexie does tell him then Julia shows up pregnant?

Plus there is still the Jackson spoiler on him doing something unexpected?. none the less Stalling Mark and Lexie and using these lame Situations to do so, it's getting really ridiculous, but not shocking at all. I actually think the opposite could happen myself, ML sleep together once, (Because SR talked about that little Satisfaction) maybe then Julia fakes a pregnancy while lexie is the one actually pregnant.

WindSprints

WindSprints

Stalker

Posted Apr 15, 2012 @ 1:32 PM

while lexie is the one actually pregnant.

I really hope not. Lexie has expressed zero desire to have a baby at this stage in her life. Not to mention there's already 2 babies on the show plus Bailey's child. Sorry but another pregnancy/baby is just about the last story I'd want to see. Julia being the trigger to get Lexie to speak up is the best option IMO. Julia being pregnant would be dumb but something they could write their way out of fairly easily (have it be someone else's, etc.) if they wanted to.

From the spoilers and descriptions it doesn't seem like Mark and Lexie will even sleep together in time for Lexie to get pregnant and discover she is by the finale (unless there's some significant time jump).

Sparkles2

Sparkles2

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 15, 2012 @ 2:08 PM

I really hope not. Lexie has expressed zero desire to have a baby at this stage in her life. Not to mention there's already 2 babies on the show plus Bailey's child. Sorry but another pregnancy/baby is just about the last story I'd want to see. Julia being the trigger to get Lexie to speak up is the best option IMO. Julia being pregnant would be dumb but something they could write their way out of fairly easily (have it be someone else's, etc.) if they wanted to.

She might not have been Whinning about it like the others, but then again she hasn't said she doesn't want it either. I remember her talking to Jackson about mark wanting them to start a family and he didn't ask her, She never even stated that she didn't want a child at this time or anything and really with this stage in life? She's almost thirty, i hate how this show has her talking like she's only in her early twenties. I actually want to see Lexie have mark's kid, i have wanted that since rumors were going around when Chyler was pregnant, but of course it was way to early in Mark and Lexie's Relationship for that to happen. like you said they have three kids, what's about one? Plus the fact that lexie is the only women from Season 4 that has yet to be pregnant or have a false alarm. They could also do a Still born story with Mark and Lexie also, but i guess that would be actually giving them a story and that doesn't seem to be on their agenda. I just think having another women that is pregnant with Mark's child when Lexie is in love with him and ready to settle down now would be total over kill and will have ML fans heading out unless they are going to be no matter what, because at this point i wouldn't be shocked.

From the spoilers and descriptions it doesn't seem like Mark and Lexie will even sleep together in time for Lexie to get pregnant and discover she is by the finale (unless there's some significant time jump).

I think it's possible, Mark and Lexie can slept together in Ep 22 and by 24, She finds out she is pregnant. i think a pregnancy SL or even the idea of one to end with ML would have the fans hanging on to Season 9, i just don't see how else SR and co are going to String ML fans along and have us actually come back to Season nine.

WindSprints

WindSprints

Stalker

Posted Apr 15, 2012 @ 2:44 PM

They could also do a Still born story with Mark and Lexie

I hope to hell not, talk about a depressing and awful story.

She might not have been Whinning about it like the others, but then again she hasn't said she doesn't want it either.

I don't think any woman saying she wants a baby equates to whining and wouldn't consider Lexie to be if she spoke of wanting to be a mother. When Lexie spoke of her 10 year plan there wasn't a mention of having a baby was there? I don't recall the exact wording but I don't remember her even mentioning having children. Her not talking about wanting a baby when she spoke of what she saw in her life over the next 10 years, or now with both of her sisters having children pretty much says it. She babysits, spends time with and lives in the house with Zola. IMO if she wanted a child at this point in life there would be at least a passing comment like "I want one of these" while holding Zola or something. Sometimes silence speaks volumes but JMO.

She's almost thirty

Lexie is 27. She's one character where her age has specifically been referenced. I wasn't referring to chronological age when I posted about "stage in her life". She still has one year left to complete residency and she isn't in a relationship at this time - where her life at this moment is what I was referring to.

Combining the above with the spoiler that M/L will be bittersweet I just don't see it adding up to Lexie being pregnant at all.

Edited by WindSprints, Apr 15, 2012 @ 2:46 PM.

Sparkles2

Sparkles2

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 15, 2012 @ 3:42 PM

I don't think any woman saying she wants a baby equates to whining and wouldn't consider Lexie to be if she spoke of wanting to be a mother. When Lexie spoke of her 10 year plan there wasn't a mention of having a baby was there? I don't recall the exact wording but I don't remember her even mentioning having children. Her not talking about wanting a baby when she spoke of what she saw in her life over the next 10 years, or now with both of her sisters having children pretty much says it. She babysits, spends time with and lives in the house with Zola. IMO if she wanted a child at this point in life there would be at least a passing comment like "I want one of these" while holding Zola or something. Sometimes silence speaks volumes but JMO.

She didn't mention kids in that speech, but that doesn't mean she doesn't want them, Lexie doesn't and never has had a proper POV so how can anyone tell how she is feeling or even thinking. but i think it spoke Volumes what she told Jackson, the writers could have easily had her say that she doesn't see children in her future like they did Cristina. i took that as she does want a family but didn't then and now Lexie is going after mark. telling me that she is fine with starting a family now (I guess this was her so called growth.) I think Mark staying with Julia will be a turn off for the ML fans and if she is pregnant the same thing. So i don't see how she can do that while still thinking the ML fanbase well continue to watch. it's been two and a half seasons now.

I don't think lexie has to talk about it to anyone but mark, but then again mark and lexie aren't a couple the writers want to spend even a little time on, judging by their one scene every three episodes. So really when would she have time to tell him or anyone else?

I agree they keep bringing up the age, hoping that the fanbase well get it that they don't want the characters together and i think ML only lasted this long because of the media and out cry from the fans that has gotten attention. I've never seen a couple go through this before, Stalling tactic after stalling Tactic. it's time to end it and have them together, because everyone is sick of the back and fourth.

While a Still Born Story is heart wrenching and painful, it's a story and Mark and lexie have never had a Storyline that i can recall.

Edited by Sparkles2, Apr 15, 2012 @ 3:49 PM.

stopthestatic

stopthestatic

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 15, 2012 @ 4:28 PM

Julia can't be pregnant. They've used the Mark having a child story twice already to derail ML. I could however, see Mark and Julia getting engaged.

I'm in no rush to see Mark and Lexie get married and have kids. Most of the other major couples on the show (MerDer, Calzona, O/C) are married either with kids or have talked about kids. There needs to be some variety. If anything, reunite them in the finale and have Mark propose in next season's finale. Have them get married in season 10.

Sparkles2

Sparkles2

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 15, 2012 @ 4:37 PM

I think Julia/Mark getting engaged will kill the support that ML still have, half gave up in Season 7 and the other half seems to be hanging on by a string. And really that would be the final nail in the coffin IMO, Seeing as Mark had talked about marrying Lexie for about three seasons in a row. I don't get how they can reunite in the Finale and have J/M engaged.

PortlandGirl

PortlandGirl

Fanatic

Posted Apr 15, 2012 @ 6:09 PM

I am 100% sure this Julia thing is simply meant to move Mark and Lexie closer together. This is Shonda plot point 101. She does this with practically every couple. We've hardly seen Julia and I don't think we are meant to care about her at all. Also, Shonda has hinted plenty that Mark and Lexie will have some satisfaction this season (but what Shonda giveth, she also taketh away pretty quickly too).

Honestly, I'd rather see Mark with Julia or someone else. Lexie just grates on me. She is fine in very very small doses, but all this back and forth with Mark is totally ridiculous and pointless. Their back and forth feels totally contrived. Actually it feels like a mind game from Shonda to the fans. I hate to say that, but I think Shonda enjoys the tease more than anything.

PictureItSicily

PictureItSicily

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 15, 2012 @ 6:56 PM

I can't really generate any interest in Mark and Lexie. They are bland and not that intriguing. During the Merideth and Derek will they/won't they, Patrick and Ellen generated heat. Chyler and Eric just don't. The Mark and Lexie back and forth is a weak retread of MerDer with Sloane and Callie/Sofia as roadblock(s) A (Addison) and Julia as roadblock B (a clone of Rose). Land the plane or move on Shonda. It's not worth the time and I'd rather see Lexie with someone else. It might be interesting for Mark or Lexie to be the one character that actually has a functional relationship with someone outside of the weird, incestuous hospital.

Sparkles2

Sparkles2

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 15, 2012 @ 6:56 PM

See this is were my indifference is, Mark and Lexie closer together does nothing for me if she has no attention of put them together and keeping them together, "Some" Satisfaction is such a lame way of saying we'll give you two episodes and then break up again. I've only held on to this show this long for Mark and Lexie but if we get the same thing as we have in the past three season finales. I have no problem shutting the tv off. of course she does. I understand that you don't like Lexie and respect that, but there are a whole bunch of us that do and only watch for them. I really wish she would treat another couple as badly because it's simple not fair, either get them together or let the ML fans know that you don't want them together and then this stupid back and fourth non sense can end. It's been going on far to long, but SR is scared of saying they are over that was pretty much said when Mark Wildings said they were toast then ML fans Stormed her twitter and she had to basically say that what Mark said was simply not true. It's all about the ratings for her, it sucks, we are the bottom of the food chain i guess and while KV was here and gave us support now that she isn't it's probably going to be like this until the series finale, i'd rather watch a show that doesn't tease only one fanbase while giving the others everything.

I have to Disagree, Eric/Chyler Chemistry is off the charts and do generate Heat, I find myself board with MerDer in Season 2 with the off again on again and yet if they gave ML half of what the screentime they had given MD i wouldn't mind the back and fourth. But it doesn't matter with both the media/Fans of the couple SR won't even just say they are ending.

Edited by Sparkles2, Apr 15, 2012 @ 6:59 PM.

AnitaMC86

AnitaMC86

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 15, 2012 @ 7:00 PM

I think Mark staying with Julia will be a turn off for the ML fans and if she is pregnant the same thing. So i don't see how she can do that while still thinking the ML fanbase well continue to watch. it's been two and a half seasons now.

When did "Julia wants to start a family" turned into "Julia is pregnant"? Most likely it'll just be a mere discussion of moving forward where Lexie will witness or find out and be the push for her to want to get back with Mark. Nobody is popping babies yet.

the writers could have easily had her say that she doesn't see children in her future like they did Cristina. i took that as she does want a family but didn't then and now Lexie is going after mark. telling me that she is fine with starting a family now

Perhaps she hasn't given thought to it? Why does someone has to decide the rest of their lives in a second because of what? Mark? I just don't understand the logic here that just because she hasn't said anything means anything, really.

Combining the above with the spoiler that M/L will be bittersweet I just don't see it adding up to Lexie being pregnant at all.

The idea of Lexie pregnant is a bit ridiculous. Another unintended pregnancy to prove that a character wants or doesn't want to be a mother? No. For me, it'll be leaving Mark & Lexie with the possibility of maybe rather than maybe not. Something not concrete at all.

Sparkles2

Sparkles2

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 15, 2012 @ 7:07 PM

Most likely it'll just be a mere discussion of moving forward where Lexie will witness or find out and be the push for her to want to get back with Mark.

Yeah because Mark mentioning Moving in with Julia did amazing things. No i can predict that if Lexie does get the courage ML will be happy for a middle of a second before Julia comes back pregnant, this is Season 7 all over again. it's really just one excuse after another only it's not like ever couple has gone through this stuff (Not even MerDer in Season 1-4) this SL or whatever you want to call it goes back and fourth between every three episodes. It is pointless, Stop giving the ML fans hope, stop acting like they have a chance when you don't want them together. All SR has to do is come out and say the words. It's really that simple.

drwyatt

drwyatt

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 2:57 AM

More and more I think Sandra isn't coming back. I think this latest hedge from Shonda is an indication of that. If both characters do stay, I think they may break up for a little bit, but they will get back together. No question about that

I've been thinking that Cristina will probably be fine, but then Owen falls apart. That sets up a storyline for him, possibly bringing Teddy around ( please, NOT into a relationship between the two, but a return to friendship). I keep hoping that SO will stay and they can spend season 9 righting the CO ship and bringing them back to one another. They certainly can't fix this mess in 4 episodes.

I loved Mark and Mexie and wish they would just put the two of them back together. They are sweet comic relief.

bijoux83

bijoux83

Stalker

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 9:07 AM

I agree they keep bringing up the age, hoping that the fanbase well get it that they don't want the characters together and i think ML only lasted this long because of the media and out cry from the fans that has gotten attention. I've never seen a couple go through this before, Stalling tactic after stalling Tactic. it's time to end it and have them together, because everyone is sick of the back and fourth.

It's lame but hardly unique to this pairing. What about Meredith and Derek, or Alex and Izzie? It boils down to this:

I hate to say that, but I think Shonda enjoys the tease more than anything.

No i can predict that if Lexie does get the courage ML will be happy for a middle of a second before Julia comes back pregnant, this is Season 7 all over again.

If that happens, Mark has super sperm and could just do this doctoring thing for kicks from time to time and live off of sperm donations. Success guaranteed. I highly doubt this scenario regardless of how this turns out for Mark and Lexie. They'll have more babies than adults in the cast at that rate.

WindSprints

WindSprints

Stalker

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 12:12 PM

I keep hoping that SO will stay and they can spend season 9 righting the CO ship and bringing them back to one another. They certainly can't fix this mess in 4 episodes.

I agree, I see it as too much of a mess to fix in 4 episodes. My guess is that SO is staying but that possible cast departures may still play a role in C/O. For example if PD were to leave and not be around on a limited basis and EP stays then I can definitely see Cristina spending at least a half season (unfortunately) stuck in Meredith's storyline, maybe even living together. Meredith has declared them soulmates and even at the Emmy event it was said that Meredith/Cristina are the love story of the show.

There's really a lot of possibilities IMO. Absolutely anything can happen given so much is up in the air. I admit, I am enjoying not knowing and holding out some hope that the finale has some great cliffhangers and is even marginally exciting.

Edited by WindSprints, Apr 16, 2012 @ 12:12 PM.

Sparkles2

Sparkles2

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 12:29 PM

It's lame but hardly unique to this pairing. What about Meredith and Derek, or Alex and Izzie? It boils down to this

Last time i checked Ava nor Rose has Derek or Alex's Child, right? and even when MD/AI were going through there roughness not only did they have Scenes together on a regular bases, but the writers didn't have them have one scene ever three episodes nor do i remember a couple on this show past or present that was together for 2 episode and then broken apart. I don't think you can compare MD/AI to Mark and Lexie because imo no couple has gone through what we had to Indore. If every couple had to go through something like this and ML had to also, it would be different, but they harped on this couple for whatever reason and it's like we can't catch a break, Season 5 was the only season this couple was drama free and had the most stable relationship on the show and i guess that's why they had to be destroyed, it went from Sloane, Addison/Alex, Callie/Sofia, Jackson and now Julia.

I'm guessing ML are going to be in limbo again in this finale, even though Eric/Chyler's contract isn't up

WindSprints

WindSprints

Stalker

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 12:51 PM

nor do i remember a couple on this show past or present that was together for 2 episode and then broken apart.

IIRC Alex/Izzie were together just a couple of episodes before Dead Denny popped up.

it went from Sloane, Addison/Alex, Callie/Sofia, Jackson and now Julia.

Bright side: all involved are at least alive. Don't want to veer anymore off topic in this thread to discuss further though, so back to spoilers.

I'm guessing ML are going to be in limbo again in this finale, even though Eric/Chyler's contract isn't up

Given all the spoilers we have and interview, comments, tweets, etc. all talking implying there will be cliffhangers, stories in flux and so on wouldn't you expect Mark/Lexie to be included in this?

Just a small bit of additional info - Shonda tweeted that the table read for the finale is today. To the best of my knowledge sides are usually released prior to the table read and there are none for the finale. There's none for episode 23 either. The only patient we know that will be in 23 is Arizona's friend as articles said the actor would be in 2 episodes. IMO, if sides are not released the options for the last 2 episodes are a) its all about the characters and any patient wouldn't be more than a random extra, b) big patient story where name actors have been hired, c) patient(s) are one of the cast, family members we've already seen or patients from the past (perhaps a callback to the beginning?) or d) cast through agencies w/out public sides in the attempt to keep as much as possible under wraps.

ETA: a couple of small hints tweeted by Keck:

Here you go sparkles2:

@KecksExclusives I know you can't give out spoilers for the finale, but do ML have any hope at all?
@LexieSloan #greysanatomy wouldnt be GA without HOPE. And judging by your twitter name you in particular have extra reason for hope. ( ;

@KecksExclusives do you think CO fans should keep on watching???
@greysmaniac Absolutely keep watching!!

@KecksExclusives I am scared I just want Mer to pass her boards
@coolteacher31 THAT'S what you're worried about???!!!

Edited by WindSprints, Apr 16, 2012 @ 1:04 PM.

PortlandGirl

PortlandGirl

Fanatic

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 1:24 PM

So I guess the boards are not something to be worried about with Meredith. What else is there?

1) Zola crisis
2) Health crisis for Mer (Derek has already had one)
3) Leaving Seattle
4) Mer/Der relationship crisis (but been there done that already 50 times -- what else could happen?)

I really don't think Mer or Der will die -- ever. Shonda could never pull the trigger on that. No way.

But, the news for Meredith doesn't sound positive or happy so I am thinking more health or Zola crisis. It also sounds more Meredith specific and not Mer/Der, but who knows.

CED9

CED9

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 1:35 PM

Here's the long 8.22 Press Release:

THE RESIDENTS STRESS OVER THEIR PENDING EXAM RESULTS, AND ARIZONA GETS A VISIT FROM A CHILDHOOD FRIEND, ON ABC'S "GREY'S ANATOMY"

Guest Starring Debbie Allen ("Fame") as Dr. Catherine Avery, William Daniels ("St. Elsewhere") As Cristina's Examiner and Jordan Belfi ("Entourage") as Nick

"Let The Bad Times Roll" - The residents agonize over their oral boards, reliving every answer they gave during their exams; Arizona's close childhood friend comes to Seattle Grace for medical help; the doctors work on a patient who is missing one third of his skull; and Julia asks Mark to start a family with her. Meanwhile Catherine tells Richard that one of his residents has failed, on "Grey's Anatomy," THURSDAY, MAY 3 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Grey's Anatomy" stars Ellen Pompeo as Meredith Grey, Patrick Dempsey as Derek Shepherd, Sandra Oh as Cristina Yang, Justin Chambers as Alex Karev, Chandra Wilson as Miranda Bailey, James Pickens, Jr. as Richard Webber, Sara Ramirez as Callie Torres, Eric Dane as Mark Sloan, Chyler Leigh as Lexie Grey, Kevin McKidd as Owen Hunt, Jessica Capshaw as Arizona Robbins, Kim Raver as Teddy Altman, Jesse Williams as Jackson Avery and Sarah Drew as April Kepner.

Guest Starring are Debbie Allen as Dr. Catherine Avery, William Daniels as Cristina's examiner and Jordan Belfi as Nick. Other guest cast TBA.

"Let The Bad Times Roll" was written by Matt Byrne and directed by Kevin McKidd.

"Grey's Anatomy" is broadcasted in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound. A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.

For more information on "Grey's Anatomy" please visit ABC.com.

Photography and video available at www.abcmedianet.com. Photographyrequest line (818) 460-6611.

Follow us on: Facebook www.facebook.com/GreysAnatomy Twitter @GreysABC, #GreysAnatomy @ABC_Publicity

ABC Media Relations: Amy Astley (818) 460-7952, amy.astley@abc.com Alison Daulerio (818) 460-7920, alison.k.daulerio@abc.com

I thought Arizona's friend's name was Ryan, or were all the sites just reporting the name in the sides?

NYluv

NYluv

Fanatic

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 1:38 PM

What if Mer stumbles upon her blood test result she took for the Alz gene? I don't know, I've just been thinking about that lately and wonder if that could play into anything in the finale.

Meanwhile Catherine tells Richard that one of his residents has failed,

Makes me wonder if it's not Jackson. I suppose his mom delivering results to Weber doesn't mean anything (and why would it be to Richard and not "Chief" Hunt? lol) - I guess we have to wait until the scene plays out. I feel like if it was her son that failed, there would be more to it. (or maybe that's why she tells him specifically)

Ugh, just as long as it's not the Fab 3 - but I feel like for it to really pack a punch, it will be. Which is ridiculous, IMO, because we've seen how much MAC have grown and how solid they are... failing any of them would be so disheartening.

Edited by NYluv, Apr 16, 2012 @ 1:45 PM.

Hucks

Hucks

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 1:56 PM

Meredith having a medical crisis might go back to the accident where she hit her head. She never got properly checked out, Alex just stitched her up. Perhaps she starts having symptoms that they may think are the beginning of EOA but it turns out she has something else.

Sparkles2

Sparkles2

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 1:59 PM

@KecksExclusives I know you can't give out spoilers for the finale, but do ML have any hope at all?
@LexieSloan #greysanatomy wouldnt be GA without HOPE. And judging by your twitter name you in particular have extra reason for hope. ( ;

Thanks for posting, Is he implying marriage? or is that me just hoping. i don't see how that goes into bittersweet through.

mrk16

mrk16

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 5:03 PM

@Patrick Dempsey A very sad table read to end the year! A lot of tears.

NYluv

NYluv

Fanatic

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 5:29 PM

@Patrick Dempsey A very sad table read to end the year! A lot of tears.

I really do think someone (an original) is leaving. My guess is SO, because I feel like Dempsey was able to work out a part-time thing.
For as uneven as the past few seasons have been, Shonda never fails to get me all wound up for the season finale. Every. Single. Time.

Edited by NYluv, Apr 16, 2012 @ 5:29 PM.