Spoiler Discussion

• Please log in to reply

44218 replies to this topic

JeS 47

JeS 47

Fanatic

Posted Nov 1, 2005 @ 9:16 PM

Finally! A life free of black bars.

Where were we? Meh and McDreamy in a shower, Izzie hooking up with someone other than Alex, George actually having a chance with Meh. Discuss.

ottergreen

ottergreen

Fanatic

Posted Nov 1, 2005 @ 9:21 PM

Don't forget Meh hooking up with someone other than McDreamy-- the mysterious non-pilot she meets in an airport bar, and who shows up at Seattle Grace the next day with priaprism.

Beffers

Beffers

Posted Nov 1, 2005 @ 9:41 PM

Well there goes my 2 weeks on the spoiler wagon. It was painfully hard but do-able w/the black bars but now I'm not gonna even try and fight it coz that would be like trying to fight the damm Death Star tractor beam.

Any word yet on who the airport dude is ? I'll be ansty 'till I find out its not Mark. That would kill me.

JeS 47

JeS 47

Fanatic

Posted Nov 1, 2005 @ 9:42 PM

Any word yet on who the airport dude is ? I'll be ansty 'till I find out its not Mark. That would kill me.

I don't think it's Mark. I can't find the sides page, but when I do, I'll double check on the name for you.

naneki78

naneki78

Fanatic

Posted Nov 1, 2005 @ 9:42 PM

Aw, Beffers, that would be quite a twist if it were Mark, but I think Seattle is bigger than that.

He'd better be hot! Or at least hot with tequila goggles.

jewlmc

jewlmc

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 1, 2005 @ 9:56 PM

What's the deal with George's family looking like rednecks in those pictures? He seems so.....adopted.

WendyCR72

WendyCR72

Fanatic

Posted Nov 1, 2005 @ 10:13 PM

Oooh, a shiny new forum! YAY!

Anyway, SpoilerFix updated...this is for Episode 13, the holiday episode:

11/01 - Dr. Shepherd tends to a patient who has fallen off his roof stringing Chrismukka h lights, three rambunctious child actors sing "The Dreidel Song" over and over and over again.

And a general spoiler from SpoilerFix:

11/01 - There will be a shower scene with Derek and Meredith. Bailey is going to get some. Alex will definately be trying to hook up. Cristina and Burke are back together. Burke will be cooking Cristina a pancake breakfast in an upcoming episode. An upcoming episode will be titled "Owner of a Lonely Heart." Izzie has a very big romantic story line coming up that does not involve Alex. There will be another pregnancy and a "bravely gay character" (it's someone we've already seen on the show). There is "a scary, scary chance that George may have a chance with Meredith."

Edited by Sars, Nov 1, 2005 @ 10:56 PM.

Mrs. Whatsit

Mrs. Whatsit

Video Archivist

Posted Nov 1, 2005 @ 10:17 PM

Woo! I'm so glad this show is being recapped now, especially since I've officially signed off on the shark-jumper that is Alias.

Be that as it may, am I the only one who thinks it would be interesting to watch George have a chance at MehMeh? I mean, seriously. What could be better than watching him realize what a train wreck (sorry, pun intended) she is? I think George is actually quite a level-headed guy, and the recent addition of some mojo has done wonders for the character (i.e., "depth"). But, YMMV.

Off to see the other threads. Begging the moderator's pardon if this thread is only meant for spoilers and not spoiler spec.

jewlmc

jewlmc

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 1, 2005 @ 10:22 PM

I think so too. I'm NOT a George/Meh shipper by any means, but that story would be itneresting. George meeting a "nice girl" would be boring as hell.

sarah1225

sarah1225

Fanatic

Posted Nov 1, 2005 @ 10:34 PM

I think part of what makes George so cute is that he's always trying to impress Meredith or seem all big and manly. I don't want them together cuz I like that part of him. I agree that George being with a nice girl (like Nurse RedHair) would be boring. He can just come love me and everything will be fine.

Also - its about time Grey's Anatomy is on here!

And WOAH - when is this shower scene happening? And seriously, when is Addison leaving? Even if McDreamy and Meredith don't get back together, I don't want Satan around anymore.

LingPetunia

LingPetunia

Fanatic

Posted Nov 1, 2005 @ 10:45 PM

In that spoiler it says someone we know is gay. Who the hell is gay on this show? There is a lot of heterosexual love going down, but I've never seen a hint of gayness.

sarah1225

sarah1225

Fanatic

Posted Nov 1, 2005 @ 10:50 PM

They said it was someone that we've seen on the show before, right? Maybe its the sexy black male nurse thats in the background alot. Hee, I think he's the one that called him McSteamy or..something. He's the only potential I can think of.

SourPurple

SourPurple

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 1, 2005 @ 10:51 PM

In that spoiler it says someone we know is gay. Who the hell is gay on this show? There is a lot of heterosexual love going down, but I've never seen a hint of gayness.

I have a feeling it's Joe the bartender. I can't see any one of the interns being gay at the moment.

ETA: Sexy black male nurse, I think his name is Tyler. I can see it being him, too.

Edited by SourPurple, Nov 1, 2005 @ 10:52 PM.

Paradise

Paradise

Posted Nov 1, 2005 @ 10:52 PM

I wish it was Alex. I hope it is NOT George. Maybe it's the nurse they both slept with....

sarah1225

sarah1225

Fanatic

Posted Nov 1, 2005 @ 10:55 PM

Ohhh I like that. Then Alex and George can try to out-man eachother and prove that they weren't the one to turn her gay.

Actually, I hope its Addison. Anything to make her LEAVE.

Edited by sarah1225, Nov 1, 2005 @ 10:56 PM.

SourPurple

SourPurple

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 1, 2005 @ 10:57 PM

Ohhh I like that. Then Alex and George can try to out-man eachother and prove that they weren't the one to turn her gay.

Or, they can both be gay and just do each other.

sarah1225

sarah1225

Fanatic

Posted Nov 1, 2005 @ 11:01 PM

*Sigh*. If only life was that good.

lolabunny00

lolabunny00

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 1, 2005 @ 11:06 PM

I hope it not Izzie what with her big love interest that's not Alex.

jewlmc

jewlmc

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 1, 2005 @ 11:16 PM

It's not George considering that the very next sentence is about him having a chance with Meredith. Plus it says "someone we've seen on the show.." the wording doesn't make it sound like it's anyone big.

defygravity

defygravity

Loyal Viewer

Posted Nov 1, 2005 @ 11:18 PM

I think that Joe is gay. I just don't see anyone else being gay...however, what with Alex's not kissing Izzie and all, I can see a few funny lines where they suspect that the gay man might be him.
On a different note, here's to praying that Bailey is the one who's pregnant. I have a sinking suspicion that the McDreamy's might be the ones to whom this spoiler applies, in which case...interesting. But the neonatologist who cheated on her husband who is also doctor who may or may not have what it takes to save their marriage procreate?? It's, like, dramatic irony, y'all! 'Specially because the Sheppards have a whole upcoming episode together in which they deal with friends who want to have kids but lack a working uterus (see spoilerfix).
By the way, I heart Addison. Just wanted to say that. Her hair is just so...red.
Last thing--it also mentions on spoilerfix that Izzie has a major romance coming up that is not Alex! Oh, I so want those two crazy kids to work things out!

sarah1225

sarah1225

Fanatic

Posted Nov 1, 2005 @ 11:20 PM

Plus it says "someone we've seen on the show.." the wording doesn't make it sound like it's anyone big.

Yeah, I can't see them making one of the interns or main doctors gay. Not yet at least, it seems more like a season 3-4 reveal. I have to admit my first thought was that it would be the chief. Maybe he couldn't leave his wife because she was willing to hide his secret? (I read the Veronica Mars forums too much..can you tell?)

So far I like Olivia as the best option.

WesternSkies

WesternSkies

Posted Nov 1, 2005 @ 11:27 PM

*gulp* Seriously, this show could stand to up the HoYay quotient just a tad.

I could buy Joe being gay. None of the Drs. really make sense at this point. Unless Izzie's major romance is with a chick. Ooh, with Olivia. How cute!

misseileen310

misseileen310

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 1, 2005 @ 11:33 PM

how about that male nurse, I think his name is Tyler? could he be the one who is gay? the one who made Xtina go back to her room when she was up and about...

he was mentioned in the nurse's blog a couple entries back.

Edited by misseileen310, Nov 1, 2005 @ 11:33 PM.

SourPurple

SourPurple

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 1, 2005 @ 11:35 PM

*gulp* Seriously, this show could stand to up the HoYay quotient just a tad.

Seriously. House is kicking it's butt in the medical-drama-hoyay-department.

I can see people thinking Alex is gay. He makes a lot of "I'm a man!" comments, and yes George does it too, but he does it to prove he's not one of the ladies. Making the male nurse gay would be a bit stereotypical.

Olivia and Izzie would be oh so very fun, but for some reason, I'm thinking it's probably a guy that's gay.

sarah1225

sarah1225

Fanatic

Posted Nov 1, 2005 @ 11:36 PM

Yay someone else thought of Tyler! That's who I was leaning towards most but then Olivia got thrown in and I think that's too good. Maybe he's Izzie's new romance? Or is that going to be a completely new character? Wouldn't it be good if it WAS him and Izzie, cuz..haha macho-Alex, you got passed over for a nurse.

jewlmc

jewlmc

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 1, 2005 @ 11:39 PM

I don't know, I think there is definately some Hoyay going around. Alex and George and their constant :

"I hate YOU!"

"No I hate you MORE!"

"You didn't KISS her and she shaved her legs!"

"STFU all you did is plug a hole with your finger!"

And best of all:

"YOU GAVE ME SYPHALLIS!"

I've also gotten some vibes between Burke and Derek every now and again.

SourPurple

SourPurple

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 1, 2005 @ 11:42 PM

And for the sentimental of hearts, there was the infamous "hug." But this isn't the HoYay! thread so yeah.

I really think it's a toss up between Joe and Tyler if it's a guy. I can't see it being an intern.

sarah1225

sarah1225

Fanatic

Posted Nov 1, 2005 @ 11:43 PM

Alex did say he was down with the rainbow last year when he thought George was gay..
But no. I think Alex is just being a (loving) jerk when he says all that, and I think George is just trying to seem macho. I can't see either of them having a gay storyline. Didn't a patient hit on George last year? One of the Chief's friends?

And wow, would gay Burke and gay McDreamy make for good TV or what?
But again, not happening.

SourPurple

SourPurple

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 1, 2005 @ 11:50 PM

If only it were HBO.

gl_shark

gl_shark

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 2, 2005 @ 12:11 AM

here's another wild theory about who the gay character is...Chief Webber?
Yes, he's married and had a fling with Mamma Grey, but the affair was 20 some years ago and he hardly sees his wife now. Doesn't even go on vacations with her.
Well I'm only guessing that because there doesn't seem to be anything new for him storywise now that the Ellis storyline & his surgery story is over.
But seriously.. [Seriously!]..my money's on Joe.