Milwaukee

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

9 replies to this topic

merzydoats

merzydoats

Just Tuned In

Posted Oct 9, 2005 @ 1:56 PM

Hey fellow Milwaukeeanderite TWoPers,
Those Chicago and Madison cons sound lovely but with this snap of cold seem a bit daunting. What say we set somethin' up? Place, time, type of event all open.

gryphon

gryphon

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 4, 2005 @ 11:33 PM

Hmm. Sounds like a good idea. Keep me posted.....

merzydoats

merzydoats

Just Tuned In

Posted Dec 5, 2005 @ 8:23 AM

Hey gryphon!
Thanks for the reply. Are you a BSG fan? Maybe we could set something up once the season continues in January.

I'm also *really* looking forward to the new season of Project Runway...

Edited by merzydoats, Dec 5, 2005 @ 8:28 AM.

gryphon

gryphon

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 8, 2006 @ 6:50 PM

Caught up on Project Runway while home for the holidays; don't have cable here, though:(
I'm more of a TAR fan, I guess, but my interests run the gamut. Any TWoPcon is a good TWoPcon, I say.

Guido

Guido

Fanatic

Posted Jan 9, 2006 @ 2:53 PM

We had one in Milwaukee several years ago and if it wasn't for the people coming down from Madison, we'd have been an even sadder group. Even though it was a small crowd, we had a good time. Met at County Clare, drank, talked about tv and TWoP. Some of us wore our prized MBTV/TWoP gear. (I got to wear my International House of Fishcakes sweatshirt.) I wouldn't mind doing it again.

gryphon

gryphon

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 15, 2006 @ 2:31 PM

Maybe since we're kinda small in number we should head up to MN for a little Midwest TWoPcon?

luggagegirly

luggagegirly

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 25, 2006 @ 1:11 AM

Hey all--
Milwaukee sounds way better than the TC and Mad-town to my Milwaukee-suburb bound self, just for the matter of not really having an extra 3-10 hours to spare driving around... I'm up for most anywhere, and anytime I"m not working... I'm a sucker for any reality TV shows on Bravo (and I do mean ANY, it's pathetic), as well as 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'Ugly Betty,' 'Gilmore Girls' (keeping the faith with that one, and trying to ignore the sharks circling), and I think that's pretty much it. I've been wanting to get into 'Heroes', but just don't seem to have enough time in my week... Oh, and 'Desperate Housewives.' Knew I was missing one. Let me know if anyone comes up with anything!

iliveTV

iliveTV

Fanatic

• Interests:Tv, movies, kids...you know stuff.

Posted Feb 9, 2009 @ 10:25 PM

What up, Milwaukee in the house!!! I guess not really since no one has posted here since 2006!!!

Guido

Guido

Fanatic

Posted Oct 19, 2011 @ 5:25 PM

Bump! Can we get some love from the Milwaukee (and surrounding area) folks?

blog

blog

Just Tuned In

Posted Mar 12, 2012 @ 10:33 PM

sounds good! thanks.http://www.nobod.info/g.gif