Actor: Jennifer Morrison

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

646 replies to this topic

flakewhite

flakewhite

Fanatic

Posted Oct 3, 2005 @ 9:38 AM

Jennifer Morrison is producing a movie entitled Flourish starring herself, Jesse Spencer, Daniel Roebuck. A snyopsis of the film, cast info can be found at Hollywood.com. You may have to type in the address manually, since on my computer the hyperlink will only flash the page for a few seconds. Flourish

Mack the Spoon

Mack the Spoon

Stalker

• Interests:Languages, traveling, music, learning as much as I can, good television and movies, writing

Posted Oct 3, 2005 @ 12:40 PM

Thanks for starting this thread. It seems high time we had one...

Tox

Tox

Couch Potato

• Interests:TV, duh.

Posted Oct 3, 2005 @ 4:54 PM

It'll be odd seeing the ducklings in a non-House environment.

vitawash99

vitawash99

Fanatic

Posted Oct 3, 2005 @ 6:28 PM

Thanks, flakewhite! Sounds like an interesting flick, too.

DumbBrunette

DumbBrunette

Fanatic

• Interests:Anime, Screenwriting, Reading, Drama

Posted Oct 3, 2005 @ 7:11 PM

It does sound rather interesting. And hey, Jesse Spencer. Go Jennifer for helping us Chasers out. ;-)

Miss Daisy

Miss Daisy

Fanatic

Posted Oct 8, 2005 @ 10:15 AM

Sounds like a good movie.

If he wasn't doing such a great job on House then I would have said that Morrison just cast him because they're dating but still, they're both doing a great job.

aquarian1

aquarian1

Stalker

• Interests:Improv, Mojo-Kickball, Kickboxing, Cooking, Baking

Posted Oct 25, 2005 @ 8:20 PM

Does anyone else think JM looks a little like Kirsten Dunst? I noticed it when watching Bring It On (shut up!). I kept wondering, "Who does she remind me of?" Then it hit me - JM! Something in the eyes, mouth and face shape. I couldn't find the exact pictures I was thinking of, so these should do. Can you tell the two apart? pic1 and pic2

I was wondering if this is another reason why JM opted to dye her hair. The reason I heard was to look more serious as a doctor (or something like that).

flakewhite

flakewhite

Fanatic

Posted Oct 25, 2005 @ 9:38 PM

You're right, she does look like Kirsten Dunst. Maybe that is a reason for the hair darkening.

Aside from the cultural baggage attached to blondness, blond hair gives the face less framing--cheeks drift off into hair and then into background. Darker hair really makes the eyes pop more and emphasizes the face.

daisy123

daisy123

Channel Surfer

Posted Oct 27, 2005 @ 10:27 AM

yeah i see some comparission, how about kate bosworth too?

and great to see jennifer broadening her career with production!

flakewhite

flakewhite

Fanatic

Posted Nov 3, 2005 @ 7:59 AM

I woke up this morning to find that the person who runs Spencer_Daily over on the LJ had found thissite, all about the movie "Flourish". Lots of pictures

Edited by flakewhite, Nov 3, 2005 @ 8:01 AM.

sbell7

sbell7

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 3, 2005 @ 3:59 PM

Jennifer Morrison is producing a movie entitled Flourish starring herself, Jesse Spencer, Daniel Roebuck. A snyopsis of the film, cast info can be found at Hollywood.com. You may have to type in the address manually, since on my computer the hyperlink will only flash the page for a few seconds. Flourish

I actually went to school (k-12) with Jennifer (used to be known as Jenny haha) and then Ian Brennan also in Flourish, and the guy who wrote/directed it! Kind of funny. She's a year older than me. But we took dance at the same studio and were in show chior together....yeah so I actually like KNOW her! Like have videos and pictures. When she was in her first movie back in the middle school days, it was like the talk of the town because she had to leave school for a while. Just wanted to share!!

PS She was always the lead in everything. Plays and musicals...and not gonna lie...the girl? Can't sing so much. It was always a scandal because her dad was/is the Fine Arts director.

Edited by sbell7, Nov 3, 2005 @ 4:13 PM.

Miss Daisy

Miss Daisy

Fanatic

Posted Nov 5, 2005 @ 2:34 PM

So, sbell7, what's her natural hair color?

Haha, just joking.

flakewhite

flakewhite

Fanatic

Posted Nov 12, 2005 @ 8:54 PM

Jennifer's new movie trailer is up for downloading at www.flourishmovie.com

Jane Q. Doe

Jane Q. Doe

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 22, 2005 @ 4:52 AM

delurking to share:
It finally came to me - who Jennifer Morrison reminds me of. She looks like a younger, American Shania Twain. Unfortunately, now that I've made that link in my head, I can't look at Cameron without thinking she's thisclose to a lively rendition of "Man, I Feel Like a Woman."

Amelie06

Amelie06

Fanatic

Posted Nov 22, 2005 @ 9:06 AM

I like her, but she has been freaking me out this season. Don't you guys think she has gotten a little too thin? I thought she was beautiful last season and I don't understand why she lost at least 10-15 pounds that she didn't need to. Her cheek bones seem to jut out unhealthily. Damn Hollywood!

demitase

demitase

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 22, 2005 @ 10:36 AM

I like her, but she has been freaking me out this season. Don't you guys think she has gotten a little too thin? I thought she was beautiful last season and I don't understand why she lost at least 10-15 pounds that she didn't need to. Her cheek bones seem to jut out unhealthily. Damn Hollywood!

I went back and rewatched several of the shows from last season and was quite surprised by the difference in her appearance. Last season, her face was more round and her cheeks looked full. Now, granted her haircolor has been changed this year (much more flattering, IMHO), her face is definitely thinner. What my grandmother would have called "lost her babyfat". Which is wrong on so many levels since she's already very thin- but there's obviously a transformation of sorts there.

Oxygen

Oxygen

Fanatic

Posted Nov 30, 2005 @ 5:19 PM

I was surprised to learn she's only 26. At least according to the IMDB. I would have guessed her age to be late 20s to early 30s.

Clementine

Clementine

Loyal Viewer

Posted Dec 1, 2005 @ 9:43 AM

I, too, was shocked by the change in her appearance this season. I suppose I'm getting used to it, so she doesn't look so damn unhealthy to me anymore, but I thought she was much more attractive last season. She's seems even more like a tight ass (which I suppose fits the character) than ever before, and there's very little that's soft about her. I hate that all actresses feel the need to lose 10 pounds after one season on tv.

PdmntPdl

PdmntPdl

Fanatic

Posted Jan 2, 2006 @ 5:18 AM

I was checking out Jennifer on IMDb and noticed that she appeared in 3 episodes of The Ashlee Simpson Show during its first season. I never watched the show, but am interested to know if anyone remembers seeing her. Why exactly was she on?

PollyQ

PollyQ

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 2, 2006 @ 3:41 PM

FYI, there's a nice photo of JM in the January issue of Allure (the one with Gwyneth Paltrow on the cover).

flakewhite

flakewhite

Fanatic

Posted Jan 12, 2006 @ 12:33 PM

Jennifer's Flourish movie will premiere in March in San Jose, CA at Cinequest Film Festival.

Mel003

Mel003

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 14, 2006 @ 4:42 AM

I was checking out Jennifer on IMDb and noticed that she appeared in 3 episodes of The Ashlee Simpson Show during its first season. I never watched the show, but am interested to know if anyone remembers seeing her. Why exactly was she on?

She's actually friends with Ashlee Simpson. Not sure if she still is now. And I've been wondering when Jennifer's movie was going to come out, thanks, flakewhite.

flakewhite

flakewhite

Fanatic

Posted Feb 3, 2006 @ 5:42 PM

Flourish will be shown twice at the Cinequest Festival in San Jose, once on March 3 and once on March 4. Anyone with nine dollars can buy a ticket, or, if you're a student and can prove it, fork over five dollars and see it.

flakewhite

flakewhite

Fanatic

Posted Feb 21, 2006 @ 2:43 PM

On wireimage.com there are some photos of the L.A. screening of Flourish which took place on Feb 20. Anyone know anything about it?

Mel003

Mel003

Channel Surfer

Posted Feb 22, 2006 @ 5:38 AM

Unfortunately, no. It could have been a sneak preview.

somekindagirl

somekindagirl

Loyal Viewer

Posted Mar 22, 2006 @ 3:44 PM

Do we have any information on the Jesse/Jennifer thingy going on?? I want information!!

mmp629

mmp629

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 10, 2006 @ 12:45 PM

Am I the last person on the planet to know she is Jim Morrison's (of The Doors)
niece? If not, I'm glad to share this with the 1 or 2 other people who didn't know, lol.

ETA: This is NOT true. Sorry everybody! and thanks to Minty, flakewhite & amys for clarifying that it was a goof.

Edited by mmp629, Apr 11, 2006 @ 8:51 AM.

MissMoneyBags

MissMoneyBags

Fanatic

• Interests:Beauty Contests, Railroads, Real Estate Speculation, Bank Errors, Staying Out Of Jail

Posted Apr 10, 2006 @ 12:51 PM

Speaking for those of us apparently living on the moon... holy crap! Really?

Minty81

Minty81

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 10, 2006 @ 1:00 PM

Am I the last person on the planet to know she is Jim Morrison's (of The Doors)
niece? If not, I'm glad to share this with the 1 or 2 other people who didn't know, lol.

She was on Jimmy Kimmel last May and am pretty sure she said she was no relation to Jim Morrison.

Edited by Minty81, Apr 10, 2006 @ 1:00 PM.

flakewhite

flakewhite

Fanatic

Posted Apr 10, 2006 @ 2:12 PM

She isn't Jim Morrison's niece. She says that as a joke. Ha. Ha.