The Apprentice: DT Fantasy Game

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

964 replies to this topic

protanto

protanto

Fanatic

Posted May 9, 2007 @ 9:10 PM

Thanks for note, My Swag. So... Robin wasn't fired?

My SWAG

My SWAG

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 10, 2007 @ 4:25 PM

I guess not. It was Yahoo! that brought it up and specifically related it back to the prior shows, so I presume they know what they are speaking about. Me, I can only relay what I have been told ... They did mention that they probably would not get back to me until next week, but that's fine with me. Let's just keep the process moving forward.

Wallyhorse

Wallyhorse

Fanatic

Posted May 10, 2007 @ 7:12 PM

Thanks for the updates:

From what I remember, Robin was fired after filming for "A5" finished, but then was re-hired a while later.

My SWAG

My SWAG

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 16, 2007 @ 9:46 AM

Here is the latest:

Hi _____,

I finally was able to connect with the Trump Organization, but still don't have any more details. For the past couple of weeks Stefani has mainly been doing press about winning the show. The Trump Org. requested that I touch base with them again next week and hopefully by then they will have a better idea as to when Stefani is going to officially start working on the project for Trump, and therefore a better idea as to what you would be doing should you opt to head down to the Dominican Republic with her.

Thanks for your patience!

Edited by My SWAG, May 16, 2007 @ 9:47 AM.

protanto

protanto

Fanatic

Posted May 16, 2007 @ 7:51 PM

Not much, My Swag, but at least they are trying to stay on top of it. I do hope you are still interested and can make it when they finally provide you with your travel information. Good luck!

Edited by protanto, May 16, 2007 @ 7:52 PM.