Contraband: Prison Break Fanfics

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

1738 replies to this topic

Prettyeyes

Prettyeyes

Fanatic

Posted Sep 23, 2005 @ 8:32 PM

Since the first Prison Break fanfic thread was purged, I started another. What are your favorite fanfics? Two of mine: Haunted is Is a SaMi fic from Sara's POV and Ellipse of the Heart is a drabble about Michael's smile.

Post your favorite PB fics here, whether they're gen, slash, het or AU. But no real person stuff because it's creepy, IMO.

Edited by Prettyeyes, Sep 23, 2005 @ 8:34 PM.

troycrazy8

troycrazy8

Fanatic

• Interests:Nathan Fillion, Adam Baldwin, Zachary Levi, Owain Yeoman, Jamie Bamber, Wentworth Miller, Kyle Chandler, David Boreanaz, Tahmoh Penikett, Lee Pace, John Krasinski, Paul Adelstein, Scott Patterson, Matthew Fox, Goran Visnjic, Eric Close, George Eads.<br /><br />Need I say more?

Posted Sep 23, 2005 @ 8:47 PM

I love Three Months. Bliss Ink, whoever you are, I LOVE it!!!

miss suga

miss suga

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 25, 2005 @ 11:42 PM

BAH! There's not enough to fulfill my suddenly insatiable desire for Prison Break fic.

For those who need the fic by the barrel, here's the link for the LJ Prison Break Fic Community.

Edited by miss suga, Sep 25, 2005 @ 11:42 PM.

LolaRuns

LolaRuns

Stalker

Posted Sep 26, 2005 @ 2:40 AM

Awww, the first scary teenager Sues and the first brotherly incests fics are invading. *wipes tear* My fandom is growing up.

Edited by LolaRuns, Sep 26, 2005 @ 2:40 AM.

miss suga

miss suga

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 26, 2005 @ 8:50 AM

Awww, the first scary teenager Sues and the first brotherly incests fics are invading. *wipes tear* My fandom is growing up.

Don't it just bring the tears to your eyes?

ETA: Lola Runs: Don't forget the obligatory slashing of EVERYONE within staring distance of Michael.

Edited by miss suga, Sep 26, 2005 @ 9:10 AM.

LolaRuns

LolaRuns

Stalker

Posted Sep 26, 2005 @ 8:59 AM

It is truely fascinating how most fandoms seems to follow roughly the same stages as they start to grow bigger. *waiting for the first "Sara is a goth/Michael is a cutter" fic*And of course T-Bag/Abruzzi mpreg :D

Leevee

Leevee

Fanatic

Posted Sep 26, 2005 @ 10:52 PM

I'm personally hoping for some Lincoln/Nick slash.

...what? It could happen!

coors1977

coors1977

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 27, 2005 @ 3:30 PM

C'mon, after last night's episode there should be the start of some great fanfics. I know you're out there, authors!

CTVerlane

CTVerlane

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 27, 2005 @ 9:08 PM

And of course T-Bag/Abruzzi mpreg

I just threw up in my mouth a little. :(

miss suga

miss suga

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 28, 2005 @ 1:25 AM

Oh come on, you liked it! I jest, I jest. Although, didn't Abruzzi get SO close to his face last night when he shhhh'd him?

On topic, I'm definitely expecting some more fan-fic, what with last night's episode. It was basically fanfic fodder.

coors1977

coors1977

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 28, 2005 @ 12:18 PM

I'm a pimping virgin (heh) so feel free to correct me if I'm doing this wrong.
FoxxCub's Forty-Seven is sooo incredible.

Edited b/c, when pimping, getting the title right is the courteous thing to do.

Edited by coors1977, Sep 28, 2005 @ 12:31 PM.

Lizka

Lizka

Fanatic

Posted Sep 28, 2005 @ 7:38 PM

It is truely fascinating how most fandoms seems to follow roughly the same stages as they start to grow bigger. *waiting for the first "Sara is a goth/Michael is a cutter" fic*And of course T-Bag/Abruzzi mpreg :D

Don't forget fics where the entire gang is in high school! Because those are so totally awesome!

JenMD

JenMD

Fanatic

Posted Sep 28, 2005 @ 8:17 PM

I've gotta throw some love out for Christie's Drowned and its follow-up, Broken. Future-fic, post-breakout, no spoilers, Sara/Michael, PG-13. Well-written. Angsty. Gorgeous.

Prettyeyes

Prettyeyes

Fanatic

Posted Sep 29, 2005 @ 10:44 AM

Bedgebog's Solitary is full of angsty SaMi goodness.

coors1977

coors1977

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 29, 2005 @ 11:49 AM

Bliss Ink's follow-up to Three Months, Almost A Year has been posted. It's super.

Pop Culture Freak

Pop Culture Freak

Stalker

Posted Sep 29, 2005 @ 12:58 PM

Man, all of these are good. I have to stop reading or else I'm not going to make it 'til Monday for the next episode!

miss suga

miss suga

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 29, 2005 @ 11:18 PM

In some of the best Lincoln characterization I've read so far, here's Roadmaps. I just bloody love fics. Write more, people!

coors1977

coors1977

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 30, 2005 @ 9:07 AM

Honestly, if I had creativity for anything that didn't involve wrestling, I'd dive in to this fandom, but I'm having to rely on others. Please, feed that need!

LolaRuns

LolaRuns

Stalker

Posted Sep 30, 2005 @ 1:07 PM

I really enjoyed the non shippy fics by demonic_cookie [One and Two]. Very nice and dark, especially the latter one.

Edited by LolaRuns, Sep 30, 2005 @ 1:07 PM.

miss suga

miss suga

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 30, 2005 @ 8:19 PM

I really enjoyed the non shippy fics by demonic_cookie

Hey, that's me! :D

LolaRuns

LolaRuns

Stalker

Posted Oct 1, 2005 @ 2:09 AM

Hah, what a coincidence. It's me, your bitch (thelana).

BTW, Solitary rocks. Even for somebody like me who is very suspicious of Michael/Sara.

Prettyeyes

Prettyeyes

Fanatic

Posted Oct 1, 2005 @ 9:23 PM

Bedgebog's Damn Your Eyes is about Sara's favorite parts of Michael-well, two of them, anyway.

troycrazy8

troycrazy8

Fanatic

• Interests:Nathan Fillion, Adam Baldwin, Zachary Levi, Owain Yeoman, Jamie Bamber, Wentworth Miller, Kyle Chandler, David Boreanaz, Tahmoh Penikett, Lee Pace, John Krasinski, Paul Adelstein, Scott Patterson, Matthew Fox, Goran Visnjic, Eric Close, George Eads.<br /><br />Need I say more?

Posted Oct 3, 2005 @ 9:54 PM

Okay, writer people. Tonight's ep should have given PLENTY of fic fodder. I'm holding out for your imaginations to get through the next three long weeks without Wentworth!

miss suga

miss suga

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 4, 2005 @ 1:55 AM

I'm holding out for your imaginations to get through the next three long weeks without Wentworth!

Or else me and toycrazy here gonna have a chat with the Warden about that big ass hole in your cell.

Miss Apple

Miss Apple

Channel Surfer

Posted Oct 4, 2005 @ 1:01 PM

I'd like to put a request out there to all the wonderful fanfic authors who read this board - write some long stories! I'm seeing some great stories start to come out of this fandom, but they're all so short. It'd be great to see someone write a multi-chapter story that offers an alternate (spoiler-free) take on the breakout and its aftermath, or even an AU of what will happen once the boys are free.

LolaRuns

LolaRuns

Stalker

Posted Oct 4, 2005 @ 1:29 PM

Is it wrong to squee over T-Bag fic being written? Beneath The Skin

BTW, I think that some of the Michael/Sara ones from fanfiction.net have more than one chapter.

Edited by LolaRuns, Oct 4, 2005 @ 1:30 PM.

coors1977

coors1977

Video Archivist

Posted Oct 4, 2005 @ 1:31 PM

I'm going to second that rec, LolaRuns. That's a wonderful piece of fiction.

LolaRuns

LolaRuns

Stalker

Posted Oct 4, 2005 @ 1:40 PM

I think that there should be generally more tattoo lusting fanfic. Can never get enough of that. I'm actually hoping for a fic of Michael with somebody who knows him both pre and post tattoo. And who can therefore make comparisons.

coors1977

coors1977

Video Archivist

Posted Oct 4, 2005 @ 3:40 PM

Denouement
*Sigh*

Pop Culture Freak

Pop Culture Freak

Stalker

Posted Oct 4, 2005 @ 4:21 PM

Is it wrong to squee over T-Bag fic being written?

*shivers*

ETA "Denouement" ROCKS. I think I'm going to have to read it every day for the next 3 weeks...

Edited by Pop Culture Freak, Oct 4, 2005 @ 4:28 PM.