Criminal Minds: You Are Not Tired of Serial Killers, Are You?

• Please log in to reply

39843 replies to this topic

MisaGoddess

MisaGoddess

Fanatic

Posted Dec 17, 2009 @ 4:20 PM

Oh, my poor A! Where is Cruz Castillo when you really need him? ;-)

Lastly, why was one of the kids naked? Were they trying to imply some "funny" (icky) businness going on there. I know they showed the close up of the mom's syringe marks, showing she had been forcibly drugged. But the naked kid made no sense to me. The other kid was clothed. And I also noticed the wonky, slow-mo walk to pick up the kid and then giving the kids to the mom and the beautiful "let's pan across our teams' faces" shot. All the while I kept wondering why they weren't getting them out of that place. Oh we're all together now, let stay huddled on this grimy mattress, not dress our kid and not try to leave.

Eh, I had the same thought. I guess they were trying to show how traumatized the family was but it didn't really work for me. In fact the whole episode was meh. Except for the two guest stars - they did a great job. But the actual cast seemed to be sleepwalking. No standouts at all. I will say I liked the team up with Prentiss and Morgan and the cognitive interview scene was good. But otherwise, not exciting. Someone needs to get working and start churning out some kickass scripts - I hope this is not indicative of the writers/producers/directors attention being elsewhere (spinoff, I'm looking at you!).

And ditto to whoever said JM was not getting enough to do this season. Being Hotch's support is not good enough for *my* Rossi. START CRACKING SHOW, AND GET SOME SCRIPTS OUT WITH SOME MEAT ON 'EM. We've got some actors here that need to start chewing.

3headedmonkey

3headedmonkey

Fanatic

Posted Dec 17, 2009 @ 4:25 PM

Well we did get that tidbit about JJ helping family, umm...support groups? And Morgan accepts jewelry from victims' families...and calls them up in the middle of the night for bootie calls.

Emily really didn't look that hurt from what looked like a pretty bad wreck. Yay for seat belts? She looked worse after Minimal Loss. Still, Emily=badass.

iF: Your predecessor on CRIMINAL MINDS, Mandy Patinkin, was somewhat famously overwhelmed by the darkness of the subject matter. Have you ever found it overwhelming?

MANTEGNA: No, not at all. Again, there are people who do this for a living, who do the real thing, so how can I be overwhelmed by having to deal with a show that deals with [it]? When I’m looking down at a corpse or something like that in the show, I know that that’s fake blood and that’s a rubber arm and all that kind of stuff. There are people that actually do this job, so for me to be overwhelmed by the fantasy portrayal of that job to me is somewhat of an insult to what they do, if you know what I mean. I respect the fact that they have to do that for a living, so as opposed to being overwhelmed by it, I’m proud to portray that line of work and I hope I’m showing how difficult that is and how important it is that we have [people who do the job in reality].

Go Joe!

Edited by 3headedmonkey, Dec 17, 2009 @ 4:32 PM.

Special

Special

Fanatic

Posted Dec 17, 2009 @ 4:52 PM

It's hard to visualise MGG demanding more money (unless in his youtube vids :o) ) but I bet his agent would and does.

Aren't they locked into 5 year contracts? That seems to be the standard length for a pilot (hoping for syndication/100 eps). So MGG probably hasn't yet had the opportunity to demand more money. Are they renegotiating this summer? Because if so, yeah, he probably gets a raise.

MelGinPV

MelGinPV

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 17, 2009 @ 4:53 PM

I still don't understand how a man, even a criminal, that never killed before can now suddenly do it with such abandon - like it was nothing, and actually seem to take glee in it.

Well, the whole theme of the eppy was retaliation/revenge. I think the dialogue was supposed to explain his escalation to murder. HOTCH: “Schrader gets off on power. That, and money, is what motivates him.” MORGAN: “And revenge. Eleven years away, he came out a murderer.”

Also, I think the exchange between Prentiss and Schrader before the car crash was pretty telling about his character. SCHRADER: “It is madness for sheep to talk peace with a wolf.” PRENTISS: “Thomas Fuller.” SCHRADER: “You impressed?” PRENTISS: “I’m surprised. So you’re the wolf?” SCHRADER: “You have no idea.” PRENTISS: “There it is. That ego.” (to Bunting) “For one second, he was unpredictable. But he can’t help himself. Needs to talk a big talk.” (to Schrader) “Just so you know, that’s boring.” And then right before the crash Schrader teases Prentiss with, “Am I still boring?”

Aside from getting caught kidnapping his kid and being thwarted in his attempt to retrieve his stolen bank robbing money - the dude already had some major issues going on. His crazy talk with Muller about hesitation creating obstacles and boldness eliminating them…and striking fear to create authority…well, I didn’t really find it a stretch that he might escalate to extreme violence when confronted with an obstacle to whatever he wanted.

Side note: It makes me feel really good to know that this BAU team is so literary savy. I don't why. It just does.

Edited by MelGinPV, Dec 17, 2009 @ 5:08 PM.

3headedmonkey

3headedmonkey

Fanatic

Posted Dec 17, 2009 @ 5:04 PM

Are they renegotiating this summer? Because if so, yeah, he probably gets a raise.

CBS has pretty much frozen salaries for awhile now. Paget talked in an interview last year about how they're a top ten show and they still can't get a raise. But they sure as hell deserve one. (Not that I have any clue how much they make already.)

Final ratings for Retaliation:

Criminal Minds
- 14.677 million viewers
- 9.0/14 HH
- 3.8/10 A18-49

watchteoftv

watchteoftv

Fanatic

Posted Dec 17, 2009 @ 5:20 PM

I love that my show hires A Martinez as a guest star and smokes him in the first five minutes.

OK??? I love that he was on, but my eyes hardly got adjusted to seeing him, before he was gone! *sob*

JJ: Has a uterus. Also likes 'em Cajun.

Oh, Lord, I love that so. much. (so, is Will hot 'n spicy?)

I'm wondering what the deal was with Hotch and Morgan's last scene,too-is Hotch going to be UC again, are he and Morgan going to share it, is he going to be UC, and Morgan's going to do the paperwork now, so Hotch can get home to Jack, what?? (although, I wouldn't mind if they shared it, like Hotch did with Gideon- I love Hotch-Morgan scenes.)

Agree with whoever said Rossi needs more to do; more Rossi makes me a happy girl...

iF: Your predecessor on CRIMINAL MINDS, Mandy Patinkin, was somewhat famously overwhelmed by the darkness of the subject matter. Have you ever found it overwhelming?

MANTEGNA: No, not at all. Again, there are people who do this for a living, who do the real thing, so how can I be overwhelmed by having to deal with a show that deals with [it]? When I’m looking down at a corpse or something like that in the show, I know that that’s fake blood and that’s a rubber arm and all that kind of stuff. There are people that actually do this job, so for me to be overwhelmed by the fantasy portrayal of that job to me is somewhat of an insult to what they do, if you know what I mean. I respect the fact that they have to do that for a living, so as opposed to being overwhelmed by it, I’m proud to portray that line of work and I hope I’m showing how difficult that is and how important it is that we have [people who do the job in reality].

No, Joe...tell us how you really feel. *loves*

How tall did Hotch's chart say he was? I read that TG is 6"2, and I think SM is 6"1- how tall is MGG?

And Morgan accepts jewelry from victims' families...

Rossi must be rubbing off on him...

Emily really didn't look that hurt from what looked like a pretty bad wreck. Yay for seat belts? She looked worse after Minimal Loss. Still, Emily=badass.

I forgot Emily kicked the windshield out- maybe she's half Terminator? *g*

(And watching Aftermath today, it occured to me that the shirt Elle was wearing when Reid went to her Hotel room should have been a clear signal that sonething was wrong with her, because...Heinous *shudder*)

captain sam

captain sam

Fanatic

Posted Dec 17, 2009 @ 5:44 PM

so, is Will hot 'n spicy?

He's a well-boiled crawfish who I will tear in half and whose head I will suck dry. No, I don't have strong feelings about Will.

As for Emily, apparently when she's hopped up on adrenaline, she's ready to lay waste to anyone and anything in her path, including windshields and tow trucks. I like it. Maybe Paget has a clause in her contract stipulating a yearly head injury? Bonked on the head with a 2x4, beaten by a religious nut, tossed over the edge of an embankment...her health insurance is working overtime.

Edited by captain sam, Dec 17, 2009 @ 5:45 PM.

3headedmonkey

3headedmonkey

Fanatic

Posted Dec 17, 2009 @ 6:05 PM

She don't need no stinkin' health insurance. She's a woman of steel. Is it wrong that I enjoy the episodes where she gets hurt? It seems wrong. But so good. I so wish there would've been a scene like the one at the end of In Name and Blood.

SmallMammal

SmallMammal

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 17, 2009 @ 6:14 PM

She don't need no stinkin' health insurance. She's a woman of steel.

She only needs a good welder and a panel beater. And some rust proofing.

Is she in the lead yet in the "I'm fine" contest? Being in such a car crash, getting out of the car like that and her behaviour in the hospital all seem a clear win to me at present.

3headedmonkey

3headedmonkey

Fanatic

Posted Dec 17, 2009 @ 6:27 PM

Possibly. At least with Hotch, they pretend to give him time off in between episodes. With Emily, she's all "It's been 4 hours, come on!" Then there's Reid with the leg wound from hell (I know it's not the character's fault, but it's hilarious that he's still on that cane).

SmallMammal

SmallMammal

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 17, 2009 @ 6:44 PM

Possibly. At least with Hotch, they pretend to give him time off in between episodes. With Emily, she's all "It's been 4 hours, come on!" Then there's Reid with the leg wound from hell (I know it's not the character's fault, but it's hilarious that he's still on that cane).

I feel guilty when I find it funny - doubly so when he looks like he is in pain. It wouldn't be quite so bad if the doctor in the first episode hadn't said it was a clean, straight through wound.

Emily was a bit over the top in this episode. If she had concussion, no way is she up and functioning like that. Let alone the other injuries and the shock she must have sustained. Or, at least, not in my experience with having concussion.

Edit: But I did love the bit where she smashed the window out.

Edited by SmallMammal, Dec 17, 2009 @ 6:58 PM.

Special

Special

Fanatic

Posted Dec 17, 2009 @ 7:38 PM

CBS has pretty much frozen salaries for awhile now. Paget talked in an interview last year about how they're a top ten show and they still can't get a raise. But they sure as hell deserve one. (Not that I have any clue how much they make already.)

I might be getting this wrong, but I thought 'raise' was 'possible yearly increase' whereas 'contract negotiation' is "I want X and Y based on Z, and I might walk if I don't get it." Patinkin and Guarini broke their contracts - I assume all but Mantegna/Brewster are still under the initial ones from 5 years ago. I do kind of bet MGG is paid peanuts compared to his screentime.

MelGinPV

MelGinPV

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 17, 2009 @ 8:31 PM

Today's Daily Variety says Richard Shepard, the guy who directed the pilot for CM, will direct the CM spinoff pilot as well. Also, the spinoff pilot will actually double as a CM eppy. Interesting. Maybe it's just me...but I can't wait to see our BAU team interact with this new group. Lots of FBI profiling goodness I'm sure. Wonder if they'll have crossover eppys as well during sweeps periods. :)

Edited by MelGinPV, Dec 17, 2009 @ 8:34 PM.

SmallMammal

SmallMammal

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 17, 2009 @ 8:34 PM

I do kind of bet MGG is paid peanuts compared to his screentime.

I wonder what he thinks when he thinks back to the beginning (if this is so). He must have been ecstatic to sign any contract at all (he lucked out getting a series regular part at all let alone so quickly). But now, if he's still on a lot less than people like Shemar and Paget, does he feel a bit pissed off? Or does he still just know he's damn lucky to be making what is still a very nice living acting even at comparative peanuts levels and just avoids thinking about the others get.

Another one I wonder about is Joe Mantegna. My guess is that he gets less than Mandy got (adjusted for whatever raises they have had). E.g. the offer the show was prepared to make was a lower offer but with a big sign saying "Look, established show, steady work".

The shows contract negotiations are going to be interesting. I wonder if the spin-off adds an extra dimension to that (or in whatever licensing they've done, it's specified a character cannot move across).

Wonder if they'll have crossover eppys as well during sweeps periods. :)

I thought that it had been said they couldn't? One show is owned by ABC, one by CBS so they can't have cameos of the main cast in the spin-off (seemingly).

Edited by SmallMammal, Dec 17, 2009 @ 8:36 PM.

Spencerphile

Spencerphile

Video Archivist

Posted Dec 17, 2009 @ 8:43 PM

As for Emily, apparently when she's hopped up on adrenaline, she's ready to lay waste to anyone and anything in her path, including windshields and tow trucks.

The windshield was already broken in the crash, so it wouldn't have required super-human strength for Prentiss to kick out the already broken glass. That said, she was absolutely awesome in that scene! Me? I would have been a puddle of jello after that wreck.

watchteoftv

watchteoftv

Fanatic

Posted Dec 17, 2009 @ 9:02 PM

I have to go back and watch this one again, but did Emily leave the Hospital AMA? I thought they kept you in cases of concussion at least overnight-but I've never had one, so I don't know...but shouldn't her history of getting hit on the head at least have been mentioned to the Doctors, or were they too long ago to matter? And what about Derek? that guy bit him-at the very least, he's gonna have to get Tetnus shots, right?

And, has anyone seen the pics from 5x12? CREE-PEE...

Special

Special

Fanatic

Posted Dec 17, 2009 @ 9:11 PM

Wonder if they'll have crossover eppys as well during sweeps periods.

I hope not. I can't think of a spinoff show besides L&O:SVU that I actually liked as much as the original, and that's totally true of CBS's spinoffs. I have no use for any of the CSI's and I actually started losing interest in NCIS right about the time of the spinoff. I'm good with CM as is and can't say I'm too excited for a spinoff.

Back to this episode, I'm with everyone who found the wife/children rescue scene weird and unsatisfying. Having not-Nathan Fillion there would have been like letting Hotch do the raid at Foyet's hideout and Prentiss, as noted, had a concussion. And the slowmo was out of place. There had to have been a better way.

Fabrisse

Fabrisse

Stalker

Posted Dec 17, 2009 @ 9:20 PM

Another one I wonder about is Joe Mantegna. My guess is that he gets less than Mandy got (adjusted for whatever raises they have had). E.g. the offer the show was prepared to make was a lower offer but with a big sign saying "Look, established show, steady work".

On the other hand, he stepped in when they thought they might lose the show without a "name." My guess is he makes the same as Mandy did, but with a nice signing bonus. I also wouldn't be surprised if Gibson got a bonus or a "thank FSM you didn't leave us" prize when his agent negotiated the credits for season 3. Top billing for the episodes between Joe and Mandy and the "and" bottom of the bill once Mantegna joined.

I think if MGG is allowed to do his other stuff during hiatus and gets to direct (which is a separate paycheck even if he's acting in the episode) a couple of episodes a year (depending on how well the first one goes), he'll probably shout "hooray, steady work and health insurance" at least for a couple more years.

Shemar's the only one that I could see not renewing, but only because I think he's had less to do -- even with Morgan being team leader for a couple of episodes.

watchteoftv

watchteoftv

Fanatic

Posted Dec 17, 2009 @ 11:20 PM

I also wouldn't be surprised if Gibson got a bonus or a "thank FSM you didn't leave us" prize when his agent negotiated the credits for season 3. Top billing for the episodes between Joe and Mandy and the "and" bottom of the bill once Mantegna joined.

Yes- I think the only thing better for TG would have been an "As Aaron Hotchner" after the 'and', and his name, right?

I hope not. I can't think of a spinoff show besides L&O:SVU that I actually liked as much as the original, and that's totally true of CBS's spinoffs. I have no use for any of the CSI's and I actually started losing interest in NCIS right about the time of the spinoff. I'm good with CM as is and can't say I'm too excited for a spinoff.

I'm definitely going to watch the pilot, just because the guys from CM are involved with it, but I don't expect lightning to strike twice, and have this show become must-see-tv for me the way CM is...not saying it can't happen, I'm just not expecting it, and I'd be more than happy to be pleasantly surprised.

And here are the pics,if you dare...

Just watched the ep again, and I like it even more the second time around-and Molly's kidnapping scene gave us a nice little PSA: "Dear America, please lock your car doors when you get in, before you do anything else- Love, the BAU." Poor Hotch, listening to Molly's pleas on voicemail, and hearing the little boy's "Help us, daddy!" - Oh, Hotch.

And ok, I don't know if it means anything, or if we'll see it again, but did anyone notice that Hotch's mouth wasn't in that usual tight, straight line of tension when he was talking to Morgan at the end there? you could actually see his lips...and I wonder if Morgan will get to keep his office-'coz from their talk, it definitely sounds like Hotch is back as UC (and I really like Morgan's office.)
Morgan/Prentiss banter was love, cognitive interview was awesome, love how JJ can read Hotch's mind-and really, Emily must sprinkle badass on her corn flakes instead of sugar, because I would have been demanding to be admitted to the Hospital after that crash...

Carpedi7

Carpedi7

Fanatic

Posted Dec 18, 2009 @ 12:18 AM

*squees excitedly* Okay, yay! Fabrisse, I know you're busy until Saturday, so why don't we say that everyone should try to watch Extreme Aggressor (aka The Pilot) between now and Saturday, and then just comment, question, analyze, gush, snark etc. whenever you like?! There's no strict timeline, obviously, so just chime in whenever the mood strikes you. Around Sunday or Monday, we can move on to watching and subsequently commenting on our next episode.

Ha figures, Extreme Aggressor is one of the few I don't have and is not scheduled to record on my DVR. Oh well, I will just read along with that one and jump in on the first one that I have. Unless of course I can find the DVD's for the first season this weekend while I'm out finishing up Christmas shopping.

Carpedi7

Carpedi7

Fanatic

Posted Dec 18, 2009 @ 12:18 AM

eek double post, sorry guys

Edited by Carpedi7, Dec 18, 2009 @ 12:20 AM.

Delirium64

Delirium64

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 18, 2009 @ 5:20 AM

I thought that it had been said they couldn't? One show is owned by ABC, one by CBS so they can't have cameos of the main cast in the spin-off (seemingly).

CM is already produced by ABC in conjunction with CBS Paramount, and apparently, so will the spinoff.

from The Hollywood Reporter:

Like the original series, the potential new show would be produced by ABC Studios, the Mark Gordon Co. and CBS Studios.

charmedagain

charmedagain

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 18, 2009 @ 11:11 AM

What's going on with you slackers? I cannot remember the last time this thread was NOT on the first page of the Dramas section!

onegirlsopinion

onegirlsopinion

Channel Surfer

Posted Dec 18, 2009 @ 11:43 AM

I watched Extreme Agressor last night, and pretty much planned on (silent) participation in the rewatch, but as it's quiet, I'll chime in.

I understand why some may have been confused by who the Unit Chief was early on. At one point Morgan asks if Reid is okay with them having a Unit Chief (refering to Gideon) who's on the verge of a nervous breakdown - or something along those lines. At what point does it get explicitly stated that Hotch is the Cheif, or were he and Gideon co-cheifs back then?

As an introduction to the characters, Gideon was clearly 'the star' and I liked him in this episode. I especially liked the way the episode ended. It really made me want to come back for the next one to see how they were going to get him out of that mess.

Hotch I liked as well. He was more laid back and relaxed of course than the Hotch we have now. Even his hair was less uptight.

Morgan I found really annoying. He just seemed so antagonistic. There was the one scene where Morgan, Hotch, Reid and Gideon were in a conference room. Gideon was off staring at maps or something, while in the back ground Reid was spinning in his chair while Morgan was loudly disagreeing about something and finally Gideon says "enough" and then tells Hotch to tell them they're ready to give the profile. Although I'm sure Morgan's points were valid, they just came across really ... angry? I prefer our current Morgan who can disagree without raising his voice.

Elle I liked in this also. I liked all of her scenes with Morgan, although totally don't get what he meant when he told her to show Gideon a little leg next time? But her comeback was good.

Reid was uber-geeky in a cute kind of way. I over looked him on my initial viewing way back when, but I really liked him this time around. Loved that he was spinning in his chair while working the case (in the conference room scene mentioned above), and his confirmation of genius to the victim's brother was pretty funny.

Garcia's little part seemed so small, but was made of win. Really liked her out of the gate.

Okay, that's it. My contribution to the rewatch.

*back to lurking*

Edited by onegirlsopinion, Dec 18, 2009 @ 11:46 AM.

MelGinPV

MelGinPV

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 18, 2009 @ 11:56 AM

I know everyone is going to be busy talking about the new episode, but if you liked Prentiss/Morgan, check this out. I just found it today on youtube. Were the writers thinking about a pairing and then backed off? Or were they just playing with us again? – 88Keys

Ooh, thanks for posting that! Finally got a chance to watch it. Hmm…maybe they were chem testing a possible Morgan/Prentiss pairing or perhaps they were just laying the groundwork for a possible long-term love interest for Morgan. Umm…how adorable was Reid?! I wish they would’ve kept that scene in. Besides showing off their collective literary knowledge, I love when they’re shown playing cards. Again, I'm not sure why...but I do. Wonder what a high stakes poker game with the team would be like - watching them trying to out profile each other. That would be good stuff.

Before even considering doing a CM spinoff, they would have had to make sure to clear all material rights, otherwise they couldn’t even suggest a relationship between this new show and the original CM - regardless of who was producing it and which network was airing it. If the new show has CM in the title – you can bet the legal & business affairs depts. made sure they had the rights to use any previous material associated with the original show.

lorax523

lorax523

Fanatic

Posted Dec 18, 2009 @ 12:14 PM

Ooh, thanks for posting that! Finally got a chance to watch it. Hmm…maybe they were chem testing a possible Morgan/Prentiss pairing or perhaps they were just laying the groundwork for a possible long-term love interest for Morgan. Umm…how adorable was Reid?! I wish they would’ve kept that scene in. Besides showing off their collective literary knowledge, I love when they’re shown playing cards.

The reason that this scene on the plane with Reid teasing Morgan about Prentiss and the Vonnegut book was cut was because of the episode's placement. This episode (the name of which escapes me at the moment) was originally supposed to come BEFORE "The Big Game" but it ended up airing right after "Revelations." So they had to reshoot all of Reid's shots so MGG could play the addiction undertone, and add the scene of him in the bathroom with the Dilaudid, and then that last scene didn't seem appropriate given what had just happened with Reid being so jovial. So they redid the scene to tie it back in to what Reid had just gone through.

But I agree, it's an adorable scene for all three of them.

Garcia's little part seemed so small, but was made of win. Really liked her out of the gate.

Lots of y'all probably know this but the part of Garcia was originally supposed to be a 350 pound Hispanic MAN. That's actually who Shemar thought he'd be talking to when he shot the scene of him talking to Garcia on the phone. They cast KV later, and that entire thing with Garcia and Morgan grew out of her chemistry with Shemar.

Edited by lorax523, Dec 18, 2009 @ 12:12 PM.

OmahaMtLion

OmahaMtLion

Stalker

Posted Dec 18, 2009 @ 12:19 PM

Hmm…maybe they were chem testing a possible Morgan/Prentiss pairing or perhaps they were just laying the groundwork for a possible long-term love interest for Morgan.

There's a really mechanical way to manufacture chemistry between two characters and that's to have them behave in ways that are atypical around each other. So someone serious laughs, someone uptight relaxes, the clown becomes thoughtful. What happens in shows like this is that the characters are generally in professional mode. Most of the time, they're serious, repressed, grim, focused on the job. But, occasionally, the show wants to mix it up. Reid's Taking It Personal and he has to confide in someone and, since we can't give him a girlfriend because we haven't bothered to establish whether or not he even has sex, he has to confide in one of his coworkers. So we have intellectual Reid get emotional with Morgan and jockesque Morgan get sensitive with Reid. And, if someone is inclined to find something slashy there, they can.

Which is a roundabout way of saying I doubt it. It's just an inevitable byproduct of the procedural form, where the characters have sort of limited default settings. The occasional deviation from that seems more significant than it would be if they occasionally showed Prentiss out with her gal pals. Or guy pals. Or just other human beings that she doesn't work with on a daily basis.

ETA: I also kind of find that some actors just have a really open, vulnerable quality with men, women or both and that translates into a lot of often-unintended chemistry with men, women or both. I kind of think Paget Brewster has that quality.

ETA2: BTW, I'm totally not against finding unintended chemistry.
Jurassic Park III is a much better movie if you assume Neill and Nivola are a couple.

Edited by OmahaMtLion, Dec 18, 2009 @ 12:51 PM.

lorax523

lorax523

Fanatic

Posted Dec 18, 2009 @ 12:59 PM

since we can't give him a girlfriend because we haven't bothered to establish whether or not he even has sex

We've established that he makes out in pools! And looks like a halfways decent kisser. Surely the rest can be inferred. :-)

OmahaMtLion

OmahaMtLion

Stalker

Posted Dec 18, 2009 @ 1:01 PM

He allows women to make out with him while he babbles about transference! And then kills the mood by telling them that someone close to them was murdered. Reid's sexuality is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.

Edited by OmahaMtLion, Dec 18, 2009 @ 1:01 PM.

lorax523

lorax523

Fanatic

Posted Dec 18, 2009 @ 1:24 PM

He allows women to make out with him while he babbles about transference! And then kills the mood by telling them that someone close to them was murdered. Reid's sexuality is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.

When people want it to be. I don't think the show's been ambiguous about that at all.