Britain's Next Top Model

• Please log in to reply

1443 replies to this topic

WileyCoyote

WileyCoyote

Fanatic

Posted Mar 1, 2012 @ 3:06 AM

Wow. The crossover stuff with this new season of ANTM? Embarrassing.

Those poor girls, having to put up with Tyra's crazy antics. Its demeaning.

T Scrumptious

T Scrumptious

Fanatic

Posted Mar 1, 2012 @ 12:41 PM

Hey man, they signed up for it! Shame on them if they don't know what they're getting into.

Alisha looks like shit!!!!

WileyCoyote

WileyCoyote

Fanatic

Posted Mar 2, 2012 @ 1:44 AM

Hey man, they signed up for it! Shame on them if they don't know what they're getting into.

Yeah but I wonder if they expected even for a moment it would be THIS stupid, over the top, insulting, and "run" by a mentally ill person.

T Scrumptious

T Scrumptious

Fanatic

Posted Mar 2, 2012 @ 3:33 PM

Yeah but I wonder if they expected even for a moment it would be THIS stupid, over the top, insulting, and "run" by a mentally ill person.

Hahaha! Good point. BNTM is a shit show, but ANTM has become something else, something crazier and more disturbing. I don't even know what to call it anymore.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Mar 5, 2012 @ 1:37 PM

Joy pics

Jade T in Boohoo.com S/S '12 commercial

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Mar 28, 2012 @ 12:08 PM

Tiffany's Why Not (Milan) port

Stacey's Morgan the Agency (Dublin) port

Jade T pic / She has a gig with Stylist Pick

Joy is off to Hong Kong for two weeks.

Pics of Tiffany in Milan / She's been at Nigeria Fashion Week

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Mar 29, 2012 @ 1:21 PM

Jade M Models1 port update

Tiffany Models1 port update

Abigail Models1 port update

mspetite27

mspetite27

Fanatic

Posted Apr 1, 2012 @ 10:10 AM

Does anybody know when the next cycle starts? Will it be delayed because they have former contestants on ANTM?

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Apr 2, 2012 @ 1:46 PM

Based on articles here and there, it should be sometime this summer. They should have just wrapped filming of the cycle a week or two ago actually.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Apr 13, 2012 @ 12:14 PM

Joy is with Synergy Models in Hong Kong; she just booked her first job according to her fb. She's in HK for a couple of months.

Tiffany cover, Platinum mag, Issue #4, Mar '11, photo by Matthew Attard Navarro

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 12:45 PM

C7 update:

Jade T pics from StylistPicks site and link to video for upcoming work; Be Mine editorial photoshoot for Ballard Of Magazine by Hollie Carlin

Amy is signed with Sandra Reynolds

Hannah for iclothing.ie

Anastasija tests

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Apr 17, 2012 @ 9:53 PM

Photo of promo shoot for C8 and pic of Whitney Port at filming 21 Mar

And this from the blog of a stylist who worked on the show:

Be sure to watch the new series when it aires in June/July 2012!

Jade T pics by Marta Bevacqua

Edited by milkyaqua, Apr 17, 2012 @ 10:00 PM.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Apr 19, 2012 @ 12:23 PM

Juste update: New pics Her blog

Tiffany cover, Platinum mag, Issue #4, Mar '11, photo by Matthew Attard Navarro

Another pic from this issue

Models1 port update

Edited by milkyaqua, Apr 20, 2012 @ 2:55 PM.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 2:10 PM

1st promo for B&INTM C8 (judges only) starting in July

Juste wedding gown shoot with Naomi Kenton

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Apr 27, 2012 @ 9:18 PM

Fashion Film - Anastasija, shot by Dom Jamieson

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted May 31, 2012 @ 11:50 AM

Joy is with Priscilla Model Management in Australia

Jade T update

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Jun 4, 2012 @ 11:06 AM

Interview with Julien; not much on B&INTM but there's this blurb:

The Merthyr Tydfil-born designer is about to appear back on TV screens in the new series of Britain and Ireland’s Next Top Model, which starts on Sky Living next month – the opening episode features Julien and his co-judges, “delightful” star of MTV’s The City, Whitney Port, and “drop-dead-gorgeous” male model Tyson Beckford, in Dubai.

“In the last episode, the girls actually get to wear the fantasy ballgowns (Pavoni) of their dreams,” said Julien.

“And the winner is a real princess.”

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Jun 11, 2012 @ 12:14 PM

Some C8 news from Company mag: The final 20 girls are set a challenge by Elle to style themselves for their first catwalk. After the runway each girl must plead why they think they should be a contestant on this years BINTM. All 20 girls have made it to the next stage and are jetting off to Dubai to meet the rest of the judges.

Some of the possible contestants: From Company mag / Rissikat Oyebade / Louisa Warwick / Lisa Madden (Ireland) Madden / Jennifer Joint, Millie Raven, Tasmin Golding Jennifer's makeover? / Anne Winterburn / Diona Doherty (Ireland) / Catherine Corry / Anita Kaushik / Anna Vokes / Kellie Forde / Emma Grattidge / Malika Storm / Danielle Steven / Roxie O'Connor / Penelope Williamson / Vanessa Charley / Emma Sharratt / Letitia Herod

Headshots of the girls and names

Edited by milkyaqua, Jun 13, 2012 @ 7:55 PM.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Jun 15, 2012 @ 8:06 PM

Jade T and Tiffany for Live Colour XXL (Big Brother)

Jade T commercial for Live Colour XXL (Big Brother)

Juste is now a red-head

Edited by milkyaqua, Jun 15, 2012 @ 8:06 PM.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Jun 19, 2012 @ 9:06 PM

'Britain & Ireland's Next Top Model' 2012: Elle Macpherson's 20 girls

...will win a contract with international agency Models 1, a cover and feature within Company magazine, a contract with Revlon cosmetics, a luxury holiday to The Atlantis Palm in Dubai, an apartment at the trendy 51 Buckingham Gate and an international campaign with high street store Miss Selfridge.

International supermodels Andrej Pejic, Paul Sculfor, Erin O'Connor and Tali Lennox, and style icon Poppy Delevigne will help the judges pick out a star, while Alesha Dixon, Melanie B and Kimberley Wyatt are among the celebrities guesting on the show and casting a critical eye over the contestants.

Premiering Monday, July 9, at 9:00 PM on Sky Living.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Jun 21, 2012 @ 12:17 PM

Britain & Ireland's Next Top Model returns, with new girls and new judges

For the girls that avoid falling at the first fashion hurdle, the jet setting will continue – world class destinations that await include Paris, where the girls get the chance to flaunt their Parisian chic, and Toronto, the setting for this year’s hotly contested finale.

Alongside the guest judges, this year’s series will see a number of fashion favourites offering the girls their guidance for the weekly challenges, including The Saturday’s Mollie King, and fashion blogger and Face of Forever 21 Bip Ling.

With photoshoot themes ranging from broken dolls and tarantulas to gentleman’s clubs and Parisian romance, and challenges including the all-important go-sees, television adverts and adrenalin pumping activities not for the faint hearted, this year’s model hopefuls will have to push themselves to the limit to show they can shine in any situation.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Jul 5, 2012 @ 2:07 PM

Final 14 for C8 and profiles

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Jul 9, 2012 @ 2:54 PM

C8 episode 1 Photoshoot: Swimwear in Dubai

Three girls are gone this epi:
Spoiler

Three more will go next epi.

Edited by milkyaqua, Jul 9, 2012 @ 8:41 PM.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Jul 11, 2012 @ 8:05 PM

Epi 1 is up

Epi 2 preview

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Jul 13, 2012 @ 9:32 PM

C8 Epi 2 Arabian photoshoot

Weeman18

Weeman18

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 15, 2012 @ 12:45 AM

YIKES. I know BNTM, cycle after cycle, has the worst bunch of girls of any ntm but this is easily the roughest bunch yet. Those three shoots are absolutely dreadful. I'm willing to give the girls a pass on their initial shoot because the lighting is terrible and the photographer was clearly a mess, but those other two shoots... I'm hoping based on those first two shoots we're all in agreeance that Lisa can just walk away with the title right now? There are only three girls whos' bodies look even mildly okay in the first shoot, (Lisa, Amelia, Emma S.), and Lisa is the ONLY one giving good face. Diona is a distant second and then all the rest are completely terrible. I'm honestly debating whether I should even bother watching the episode or not because these pictures are ridiculous, the faces are so so bad. I can't even talk about the second shoot, because again, Lisa and Diona are the only ones who look half way decent.

Skip to cycle 9, anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Pooki

Pooki

Fanatic

Posted Jul 16, 2012 @ 8:47 AM

YIKES. I know BNTM, cycle after cycle, has the worst bunch of girls of any ntm but this is easily the roughest bunch yet.

I watched episode one and wasn't impressed at all. So many of them looked so vacant and just had no idea how to pose, and some of the contestants the judges tried to convince us/themselves were doing well, particularly Anne, just weren't, IMO. Some of them might improve I guess, but I'm not holding out much hope. Vanessa dropping out was no great loss - not only was she not model-looking in the slightest, but her dimwitted voice droning on was annoying as all hell too.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Jul 16, 2012 @ 5:10 PM

We have a final 13 as one additional quit:
Spoiler
eliminated;
Spoiler
quit due to peronal reasons.

weaverhi

weaverhi

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 17, 2012 @ 12:16 PM

First off, what a disappointment to see Mr. no personality Tyson Beckford, and nice but not forceful Whitney Port. That is not a promising start. Julien seems to have redone his face as well as his hair.

Was it Letitia who was a dead ringer for Angelina Jolie? Thought her face was gorgeous, as was Emma G's. Otherwise no one stood out for me. Oh, Anne if you like edgy, but that look is getting stale as is the haircut.

I was surprised at some of the bodies, not fit, not model weight, and not tall. What is going on?

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Jul 17, 2012 @ 9:05 PM

Final 13 promo shots/group photo

Re: heights, here's a list:

5'8 - Emma G
5'8.5 - Letitia
5'9 - Anita, Lisa, Penelope, Rissikat, Roxanne
5'9.5 - Emma S
5'10 - Jennifer
5'10.5 - Anne, Kellie