Britain's Next Top Model

• Please log in to reply

1444 replies to this topic

Pooki

Pooki

Fanatic

Posted Mar 28, 2005 @ 10:23 AM

This is perhaps a little premature since it looks like it won't air for at least another month, but I'm thrilled that Living TV seem to be following up their UK versions of Queer Eye and Extreme Makeovers with a UK version of one of my favourite guilty pleasure TV shows, America's Next Top Model with Britain's Next Top Model. I've noticed on Living they've been advertising for participants too.

I'm wondering who the presenter/judges will be. Presumably Tyra might want to front it, and I'm hoping Janice is there too for her general batshit craziness, but if she isn't, I'm wondering who they'd get instead. Maybe Naomi! That would be interesting. If not, it'll probably be Jerry Hall or something. With any luck Jay Manuel will have nothing to do wth this.

Dorkgirl

Dorkgirl

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 12, 2005 @ 6:00 AM

I'd think it won't be Tyra. Maybe a 'well known' British model. Thank the gods it won't be Rachel Hunter. Maybe they should be aiming at Kate Moss and she can bring the crackhead boyfriend along too. The hilarity!

I guess it'll have the same age limits as the US version, which i think is a shame. The Model Behaviour show from a few years ago pulled off having younger contestants.

I'd love to see them have Miss J there, but no Mr Jay!

Pooki

Pooki

Fanatic

Posted Sep 12, 2005 @ 8:00 AM

Britain's Next Top Model starts this Wednesday on Living TV, and it'll be hosted by Lisa Butcher (who she?) apparently. I know the name, but I don't know that much about her. Judging by a photo I saw in one of the Sunday supplements, it looks like Marie Helvin will be one of the judges, who I have at least heard of. I don't know much about her personality to know if she'll be Janice-style bitchy fabulous, or just blah.

I'm looking forward to it (especially after seeing the fun that was Australia's Next Top Model on the marathon over the weekend), and hoping it won't just be a pale imitation.

OttoZilch

OttoZilch

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 12, 2005 @ 8:08 AM

Given how bad 'Make Me A Supermodel' was, I'm cautiously pessimistic - it's not like UK has a great record of taking over US reality shows (Survivor, The Mole).

Aja

Aja

Fanatic

Posted Sep 12, 2005 @ 9:12 AM

Excellent! I look forward to everyone's comments!

redmonkey

redmonkey

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 14, 2005 @ 11:27 AM

I don't seem to get this channel/ show. I am SO SAD! Does anyone know if this is just in certain areas? I spent last night desperately trying to find the listing! BOO!

Pooki

Pooki

Fanatic

Posted Sep 14, 2005 @ 11:44 AM

Where are you based redmonkey? If you're not in the UK, you might have trouble - it's on Living TV, a UK cable channel.

redmonkey

redmonkey

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 14, 2005 @ 11:51 AM

In California, oh well it will almost be as much fun just reading your comments! Thanks for answering Pooki.

Edited by redmonkey, Sep 14, 2005 @ 4:28 PM.

Pooki

Pooki

Fanatic

Posted Sep 15, 2005 @ 5:23 AM

So, did anyone else watch last night? It seemed a little low-key, but it's interesting enough to keep watching I think. Lisa Butcher's posher than I'd imagined from the name. She reminded me of Tara Palmer-Tomkinson, or a bossy school Head Girl. I'm glad she's firm with the girls if they need it.

Most of them blend into one for me right now, but some stuck out more than others - especially Tashi! Her huge boobs seemed to scare Marie Helvin! I liked Tashi, especially when she tried to talk sense into Anne. Anne would be OK, if she wasn't so whiny.

I didn't like Marisa. With her miserable face and posh voice, she reminded me of a young, thin Ann Widdecombe. Shauna has a nice face, but her arse was awful on the catwalk in the nude swimsuit. Jennilee seemed sweet but dim.

I found the panel disappointing. Marie Helvin has Janice's sense of what makes a good model, but she just doesn't have the snarkiness IMO. I didn't like the guest judge catwalk trainer much, but I guess we won't see her very often. I'd have preferred Hilary the stylist as a guest judge.

Next week: Makeovers! and in time-honoured ANTM tradition, someone hates theirs. Should be fun.

[I]ETA: Looks like the Britain's Next Top Model site is up, with the models and judges' details on. I didn't realise so many of the girls were so short.

Edited by Pooki, Sep 15, 2005 @ 8:04 AM.

squiggles

squiggles

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 15, 2005 @ 9:17 AM

I was really looking forward to this but for some reason it just did not work. It had all the right elements of what makes ANTM so great but for some reason they just did not pull together well. I don't think it's anything to do with the contestants who all seem entertaining enough, it's more the production values and the way the show was edited. The photoshoot just looked so cheap and at the judging each girl's picture was skimmed by without letting us really see the picture or hear many comments.

The judges all seem pretty bland, although that may change as the show progresses. Lisa Butcher was terrible though, she seemed to be reading from a prompter at the judging.

I didn't like Marisa. With her miserable face and posh voice, she reminded me of a young, thin Ann Widdecombe

Spot on analysis Pooki, some of the things she said and the way she said them really reminded me of BB6 Derek. I don't want her to go though, she seems as though she'll be one of the most entertaining.

From what I saw of the post show eviction special, the girl Marina seemed a bit of a bitch.

Pooki

Pooki

Fanatic

Posted Sep 15, 2005 @ 9:32 AM

From what I saw of the post show eviction special, the girl Marina seemed a bit of a bitch.

She did (a divide in the house didn't take long to happen, did it?), and I don't think she looked very model-like at all. And, as my boyfriend pointed out, she had sideburns. Couldn't they have got rid of those when they were doing the Brazilian waxes? She was too short too, at 5' 7". It looks like just as in ANTM they keep going for girls who are too short, they're doing it here too. I know Kate Moss isn't very tall compared to most models, but I think she's a real exception, and I think even she is 5' 9".

Those eviction specials are kind of a strange idea - like ‘Here's a lot of footage of someone you're never going to see again’. I'd have preferred to see some of the auditions.

I wonder if this show will be shown in the US eventually. There were a few too many shots of double decker buses and the Houses of Parliament for it to be purely for British consumption.

Now that Janice Dickinson isn't doing ANTM anymore, I wish they could have shipped her over to be on the panel for this. The model agency guy Jonathan seems like he could turn out to be snarky, but Marie Helvin seems a little too sedate.

wishiwasahunter

wishiwasahunter

Fanatic

Posted Sep 17, 2005 @ 4:20 PM

Most of them blend into one for me right now, but some stuck out more than others - especially Tashi!

Just from looking at the show's website, Tashi sticks out to me because of her facial similarities to Lluvy in profile. Alot of those girls are very pretty--keeping up on the site is unfortunately all I can do living in the US, but Naomi and Jennilee in those pictures alone look very striking.

Hopefully this show will be played in the US eventually but until then, I'm just going to have to live vicariously through you all and lurk in this thread.

Edited by wishiwasahunter, Sep 17, 2005 @ 4:21 PM.

Pooki

Pooki

Fanatic

Posted Sep 22, 2005 @ 8:08 AM

Did anyone else see last night's episode? It's still a little flatter than ANTM IMO, but I'll still keep watching.

Edwina's turning out to be quite the bitch. I can't tell if she's bitchy deep down, or if she's acting that way because she thinks that's how models should act.

I'm liking Tashi, standing up to Edwina and Naomi when they ganged up on Anne. She's paying attention to the direction she's given too, what with wearing the minimizer bra at judging.

I think Jennilee's nice, and the new haircut does a lot for her confidence, giving her more edginess. I hated Anne's new look - the short hair did nothing for her IMO. They were going for a Grace Jones kind of look, but I don't think she has the facial strength that Grace has (or even Brandy on ANTM had), and her ears protude too much for it.

Those male models Jennilee, Hayley and the other girl got to go on the ‘date’ with were such dicks.

Judging was improved by the presence of Hilary IMO - I like her take-no-shit personality. Marie Helvin's still too sadete for me though. She's like one of those people who says ‘That's so funny’, or ‘That's so sad’, but has no sign of the relevant emotion on their face.

I'm kind of glad Claire went - she was too lifeless. I'm thinking Shauna will be next.

leebeasy

leebeasy

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 24, 2005 @ 3:02 PM

I can't believe I even bothered to watch this second episode, this version is so bad it's tragic.

Edwina's turning out to be quite the bitch. I can't tell if she's bitchy deep down, or if she's acting that way because she thinks that's how models should act.

I think it is just an act since she seemed fine last week. I think Living are just editing it to make her look worse than she is.

suburbfabulous

suburbfabulous

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 27, 2005 @ 1:02 PM

I've been watching this, and I don't see the point of the confessionals show and the show about the person who was evicted.

Aja

Aja

Fanatic

Posted Sep 30, 2005 @ 3:28 AM

Yay to this thread!!

The production value on this show is so low, it's hilarious. I mean, exactly how much money was this show given? A tenner a week or something? The pictures are absolutely hysterical, the quality is so bad. And it's ashame, because I think a few of those girls would make marvellous models. Jenilee and Marisa, specifically.

Anne is all right, and I think that she manages some good photos despite the four-in-the-morning-cable-access vibe of the whole thing, but she's a seems a little bit off. In a scary way. Besides, I heard she freaks out and leaves the show next week because she can't stand something anymore (what?? Last week she was fine.) Whatever.

The rest of them...eh...meh. Lucy looks good in person, but she doesn't seem to photograph very well (of course, that could be attributed to the fact that the photo shoots look like they're all done with $9.00 Kodak disposables and a couple of flashlights)...same with Stephanie and Hayley. Naomi is just fried crap. Edwina is whatevery. Tashi is a man.

I keep hearing all of these stories about Edwina doing this and that--throwing a tamtrum about not wanting to wear the dress, laughing at other girls during the photoshoots, etc.--but I find it really odd that we NEVER see any of this. We always just hear somebody bitching about it in a confessional or the stylist & photographer having really 'spontaneous' conversations about it after the fact. Aren't the cameras on them all the time? Why is there no footage of this? It seems weird. Especially since, whenever she is on camera, she's really docile and quiet.

Lisa Butcher is like a big, walking Quaalude.

Loving it!!

zedcon1

zedcon1

Channel Surfer

Posted Oct 4, 2005 @ 7:39 PM

I think the whole low-rent vibe is absolutely wonderful. I wish they'd embrace it. Imagine how they could've enhanced Tashi's trying-on-jewelry scene:

LISA: Y'know what? This one looks so good on you, I think you should keep it.

TASHI: Really!?

LISA: Yes. Now, I'm going to pretend to faint, and when I do, you and Anne leg it! I'll meet you back at the house.

TASHI: Thanks Lisa! You're tops!

Pooki

Pooki

Fanatic

Posted Oct 5, 2005 @ 7:20 AM

I'm liking Jennilee a lot still. She sounds really dumb, but she's kind of like Norelle was on ANTM, quite cute and self-aware that she's so ditsy. Her beauty shot looked lovely too, I thought.

The dancing with the David Beckham wannabe choreographer was pretty funny to watch - some of those girls can't dance to save their lives! I didn't like the finished commercial much at all though - I thought the make-up looked really cheap and tacky on them.

The judges are growing on me a little. I think Marie Helvin can come across as lifeless at first, but I think she just has a kind of laid-back, Hawaiian attitude and understatement, like when one of the girls said, looking at her beauty shot, that the photographer said she had a natural smile, and Marie said ‘Well you're not smiling there...’

I think Shauna was the right choice to go - with her hips and backside, she just couldn't realistically be a fashion model IMO. Even though Edwina seems to be acting like a bitch, I think she'll stay a while yet. I think someone like Marissa will be next out - she doesn't seem very versatile.

Aja

Aja

Fanatic

Posted Oct 6, 2005 @ 2:55 AM

TASHI: Thanks Lisa! You're tops!

Hee!

Last night's episode was yet another shining monument to cable access. I think the real appeal of this show, which is really emerging now, is the cheesy 1981 production value. Did anybody see the 'stills' of the commercials they showed during the judges' evaluation time? They did that on purpose! It had to be on purpose!! One of them had her lip curled up like Billy Idol smelling poo! It completely cracked me up!

Pooki

Pooki

Fanatic

Posted Oct 6, 2005 @ 5:27 AM

I found last night's episode very entertaining. Naomi and Tashi's night out and its fallout was great. How much of a sleazebag is Paul Danan though? He'd shag a barber's floor! He was such a lech pawing at Naomi like that, but she wasn't exactly fighting him off as much as she said - her boyfriend's not gonna like watching that episode. He sounded seriously pissed off on the phone. Good on Tashi for going for it with Scott though - she was single after all, so why not?

I thought the acting challenge was pretty funny. At first I couldn't place who the acting teacher was, but then I realised it was Jenna from Blake's 7! Jennilee was surprising going in for the snog with Paul, and I was laughing hearing her talking to her similar-sounding boyfriend on the phone about it later. They sounded like the Essex couple on The Catherine Tate Show.

I hated the casting guy, who just seemed to want everyone to kiss his ass. I guess at least Marissa was smart enough to play up to him the second time around, and to make herself look more girly for judging.

Word on the cheapness of a lot of the show - that advert in the shower looked like it was done with some plastic sheeting and a garden hose. And Steph in particular was terrible in her take.

I couldn't quite work out what Anna's problem was, but it's probably for the best that she walked out - her weekly meltdowns were becoming very annoying. I do think Lisa Butcher could have gone to the flat in person to talk to her though, instead of just on the phone. Did she have the school run to do or something?

Edited by Pooki, Oct 6, 2005 @ 5:30 AM.

leebeasy

leebeasy

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 6, 2005 @ 12:07 PM

Oh I love this thread!

I very nearly turned over when Paul Danan came on to my screen, what an absolute moron. I shudder to think who the special guest will be next week if this is the standard they have set.

What on earth was going on with Anne? She didn't even give a proper reason! When she started going on about building a house it was hilarious. In the end I couldn't care that she left she was never my favourite and I am total agreement of the late night tv vibe mentioned earlier.

Despite her supposed diva behaviour Edwina is my favourite.

Pooki

Pooki

Fanatic

Posted Oct 17, 2005 @ 6:54 AM

I just realised I hadn't posted about last week's episode, even though I found it one of the most entertaining. I loved how Edwina and Naomi thought they were getting a great prize going to the spa, only to find out that the others had not only had an enjoyable task, posing in Harrods' window, but had also been taken to dinner by Mohammed Al Fayed and got free Harrods goody bags and everything. They looked so pissed off, and I love how the other girls don't even hide how much they hate them.

I laughed at how Lisa Butcher kept reiterating to the girls that she didn't want them to let them down at designer Maria Grachvogel's studio, which seemed to roughly translate as ‘I've called this in as a favour from a friend bitches, so don't let me down!’ Maria's concerned faces as the girls were trying to walk in the dresses were classic! ‘Okay girls, I've seen what you can... do.’ I think she was very worried about what Hayley might do to that evening dress before she made her take it off and give it to someone else.

The frog prince photoshoot was kind of stupid, I thought, and the usually cool Tashi was acting like a bit of an idiot about having to hold the frog. On ANTM, I could kind of understand being worried about posing with snakes, or tarantulas, or an alligator, but a frog? Puhlease!

I think the right decision was made, getting rid of Hayley - she looks more Page Three Girl than Top Model. It seems like Naomi's days are numbered too.

Edited by Pooki, Oct 17, 2005 @ 6:56 AM.

Aja

Aja

Fanatic

Posted Oct 19, 2005 @ 2:56 AM

I can't understand why Tashi is still there. She looks like a man. An ugly man. And her picture from last week? Seriously? I don't get it. Well, no...I do get it. She's the shit-stirrer. Early on, they tried to edit Edwina and Naomi as the bitches, but the more this show goes on, the more I'm starting to think that they're the only two normal people in that house. I wanted to reach through my TV and smack all those chicks who wouldn't stop shrieking at the top of their lungs about Harrods and the window and Al Fayed and gold things of chocolate or whatever the hell. WE GET IT. Nothing like a little overcompensation to show how secure you really are. Personally, I would have rather had the facial than some perverted old man telling me "I want to see you in the bikini" and "You like it when I kiss you, don't you?" Ew ew ew ew EW. EW.

But Pooki is right; Hayley was a good choice to eliminate. She's another one I could never figure out. At this point, the only three who look remotely like actual models are Lucy, Jenilee and Marissa. (REMOTELY.) Edwina is good at challenges and whatever, but she just doesn't look that special.

I laughed at Lisa's "tears", didn't you??!! What was that? Some lame attempt to proove that she's not an animatronic silicone blob? There was absolutely no explanation whatsoever. Suddenly, Lisa's choked up. Five seconds later...Lisa's no longer choked up. Maybe she was thinking about how much she sucks. (sssss! Oooh mean!)

Who do y'all think is going to win? Seriously?

Edited by Aja, Oct 19, 2005 @ 2:59 AM.

Pooki

Pooki

Fanatic

Posted Oct 19, 2005 @ 6:13 AM

I laughed at Lisa's "tears", didn't you??!! What was that? Some lame attempt to prove that she's not an animatronic silicone blob? There was absolutely no explanation whatsoever.

That did seem to come out of nowhere, it's not like she cried when anyone else got eliminated. I hate the fake moments like that - hopefully Lisa won't try and do some of those heart-to-hearts that Tyra does on ANTM.

Who do y'all think is going to win? Seriously?

I think Jennilee's got a good chance - she photographs well and looks quite modelly. Her voice lets her down, but I don't think that's so important - even Kate Moss doesn't (or should that be didn't now?) speak in adverts or anything. In fact, I wouldn't know what most of the top models sound like. It looked in the ‘Next Week’ trailer like Jennilee has some kind of crisis though, so who knows. I think Lucy looks very model-like too, but she hasn't impressed me in photoshoots as far as I recall. Marissa could have a chance if she didn't look so hard-faced all the time.

Of the others, Steph doesn't look much more model-like than Hayley IMO, I kind of like Tashi, but I don't see her getting bookings as a model, and I don't think either Naomi or Edwina are as great as they think they are.

leebeasy

leebeasy

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 28, 2005 @ 10:00 AM

Oh thank goodness Steph has been booted out! She should have one ages ago she didn't look like a model at all. Her voice was like nails on a board.

This week was the first photoshoot when it looked like someone bothered to spend some money. Edwina is still my favourite and I think she has a very versitile look.

I can't believe Living is running a clip show next week, a new episode isn't that interesting let along a "best moments."

Pooki

Pooki

Fanatic

Posted Oct 28, 2005 @ 10:45 AM

Oh thank goodness Steph has been booted out! She should have one ages ago she didn't look like a model at all. Her voice was like nails on a board.

I totally agree - there was nothing about her that I thought was model-like. The judges used to go on about her having nice eyes, but I hardly think that's enough to be a model. I couldn't quite get what her problem with her boyfriend was. Also, the fact she was runner-up in the challenge and still got eliminated just shows that the challenges are pretty meaningless in all the NTM franchises - they never seem to have any bearing on the results.

I'm glad Marissa went in the episode before too. She only seemed to have one look, which was ‘stroppy cow’, and I was getting sick of her going on about wanting to go into politics all the time.

I think Tashi will be next to go - I don't think those big boobs of hers will go down any better in Milan than they did in Paris. That French designer guy was a little tactless though saying she was ‘too fat’, although maybe that was the language barrier.

This week was the first photoshoot when it looked like someone bothered to spend some money.

It did look better than most of the other shoots. I thought Jennilee's, Edwina's and Lucy's pictures looked great. I was a little surprised Hilary had such trouble finding a dress that would fit Lucy though - she looks pretty slim to me. Tashi's picture however was awful IMO. I just don't think she's top model material.

Aja

Aja

Fanatic

Posted Nov 1, 2005 @ 3:58 AM

I cannot BELIEVE Tashi is still there. Her pictures are hysterically bad. I sincerely believed she would be the first person eliminated because she just looks ridiculous (in a very manly sort of way) and now she's going to MILAN? They're going to take one look at her and burst into laughter. Actually, I think that's very irresponsible of Lisa & co. because they've all made her believe that she has some kind of chance. It's clear that the only reason she's still around is because she's the biggest shit-stirrer. Literally and figuratively.

I agree that Stephanie was a good choice for elimination, though. She was another one I couldn't figure out--I never saw the "beautiful eyes" thing. Totally ugly (which may sound cruel and superficial until you realize it's supposed to be a show about MODELING) and really annoying, too, with her constant bitching.

With the HUGE exception of Tashi, I think all the girls that are left have a good shot at having careers even if they don't win the competition. I think either Lucy or Jenilee will take it. Maybe Edwina.

Pooki

Pooki

Fanatic

Posted Nov 1, 2005 @ 10:10 AM

I agree that Stephanie was a good choice for elimination, though. She was another one I couldn't figure out--I never saw the "beautiful eyes" thing. Totally ugly (which may sound cruel and superficial until you realize it's supposed to be a show about MODELING)

I think she had a bit of a froggy-faced look about her. I found her voice really grating too.

I hope Naomi goes soon. I find her know-it-all attitude really annoying, and I think she's very lucky she had a decent picture last week. The dress seemed to do most of the work. I don't think her boyfriend was buying her story about the Paul Danan thing when they met for dinner, was he? It'd be interesting to see his reaction watching the actual episode.

Would anyone else love to see Janice Dickinson, ex of ANTM, as a guest judge? It would be great to hear what she thought of the girls on BNTM.

ETA: So, Naomi and Tashi are out. I can't say I'm very surprised about either of them. Naomi because she's too short and has a bad attitude (and it was funny to see such a know-it-all saying ‘gracias’ to people - it's ‘grazie’ in Italy dumbass!), and Tashi because she just doesn't have the look for high fashion, as was proved by how bad she looked in those dresses.

So they flew the girls to Milan on EasyJet? At least they spared no expense!

This was actually one of the better episodes, I thought. I'm still liking Jennilee, and the fact that she was brave enough to bring up the room situation with Edwina (who was just being pissy about it IMO), and was making the most of the trip, saying ‘That sounds like fun!’ about the challenge, rather than whining like some of the others.

I think Lucy has the best chance of winning - in the photoshoot in the square and in the picture, she looked every inch the model. I hated Edwina's picture, her bad attitude really came across. She's like a less attractive Yaya from ANTM. I'm hoping she's first to go next week. But I guess at least she found a fan in that drunk homeless guy! Tashi's picture was like a car wreck. I'm sure she was only kept in so long for the ‘drama’. I laughed when Lisa was looking at the picture and said ‘It's shot right up your...’ and couldn't bring herself to finish the sentence. I don't think Janice Dickinson would have been so reticent. And Marie Helvin was conspicuous by her absence.

That Italian stylist guy (Nico?) was hot! Stefano the designer was nice too.

Edited by Pooki, Nov 10, 2005 @ 8:25 AM.

Pooki

Pooki

Fanatic

Posted Nov 17, 2005 @ 5:22 AM

Hopefully this doesn't count as a double post, since it's been over fifteen days since the last post. Anyway, did anyone else see the final last night? I'm so glad Lucy won, and not Edwina, she's far more model-like IMO, and I think Edwina's attitude counted against her in the end (I found her insufferable in all the talking head bits). I actually don't think there was much to seperate the three of them in the final photos.

The final shoot with the male models was interesting, though I don't think it really counts as ‘nude’ since they all kept their underpants on. Pity - that Duncan guy was hot. The pixellation seemed very hit and miss with the girls.

In the final catwalk show for (Emporio) Armani, was it me, or did it seem a little staged? It was very small for a show, and most of the invitees just seemed to be people who'd guested on the show. There didn't seem to be many photographers either. Despite what the judges said, I did think Lucy and Edwina stood out as being less experienced than the other models, and Edwina clearly hadn't taken on any of the criticism through the weeks about cutting down the hip-swaying in her walk. I think her unwillingness to take direction and think she knows better counted against her too.

I was a little sad that nice but dim Jennilee wasn't one of the two finalists, but she was on the short side, and I don't think would have done well in the catwalk challenge.

If the show comes back for a second cycle, let's hope they up the budget next time and get a bit more snarkiness on panel!

leebeasy

leebeasy

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 17, 2005 @ 6:53 AM

The pixellation seemed very hit and miss with the girls.

Oh totally, theres a nipple, now there isn't!

I really wanted Edwina to win, she may have had a bit of an attitude problem but I thought in terms of talent she surpassed Lucy (who shares an uncanny resemblance with a sheep dog in my opinion.)

In the final catwalk show for (Emporio) Armani, was it me, or did it seem a little staged?

At first I was impressed they were modelling Armani until I saw the actual show. I agree totally staged I wouldn't be surprised if it was just some poor assistant at the end of the catwalk taking pictures.

If the show comes back for a second cycle,

At the end Living advertised for models for the next cycle so I guess there will be.

Oh my goodness Lisa Butcher lift your trousers up! I do not want to see your vagina so quit showing it!

Edited by leebeasy, Nov 17, 2005 @ 6:54 AM.