Our beloved and unforgotten Creek Ladies: Mary Beth, Meredith & Michelle

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

1120 replies to this topic

Frelling Tralk

Frelling Tralk

Fanatic

Posted Jan 16, 2012 @ 8:38 AM

Congratulations to Michelle! The short hair really suits her now as well, she looked stunning

glitter5579

glitter5579

Stalker

Posted Jan 16, 2012 @ 10:15 AM

I loved that she brought Busy as her date and I loved that awkward "long time no see!" moment between she and Seth because I had one of those "Oh yeah, wasn't Seth in an episode of Dawson's Creek because he was buds with Busy!" thoughts.

Moonlight Drive

Moonlight Drive

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 16, 2012 @ 7:39 PM

I was so happy to see that Michelle won the Golden Globe, and her acceptance speech was so heartfelt and sweet. She was always the most talented actress on Dawson's Creek, and I'm so happy that she's getting the recognition that she deserves.

confabulous

confabulous

Fanatic

Posted Jan 17, 2012 @ 12:11 PM

I loved that awkward "long time no see!" moment between she and Seth because I had one of those "Oh yeah, wasn't Seth in an episode of Dawson's Creek because he was buds with Busy!" thoughts.

Actually, I think Michelle was joking with him, since she and Seth Rogen just finished filming a movie together.
It's "Take This Waltz", directed by Sarah Polley, and is supposed to be out in the spring or early summer. It's already getting some good buzz from the critics. (FWW, Michelle is also currently filming the Wizard of Oz movie with James Franco.)

cheeriogirl

cheeriogirl

Fanatic

• Interests:The X Files, Buffy, Dawson's Creek, Angel & early West Wing are some of my fave shows evah. I also loved Sports Night, Freaks & Geeks, Firefly, Arrested Development, Alias & Veronica Mars. Currently enjoying LOST, Battlestar Galactica, Friday Night Lights, the Closer, Top Chef, Project Runway, Iron Chef America and America's Next Top Model. Enjoy various cinema, theater, dance, museums & cultural centers, reading, writing, sports (I'm a March Madness NCAA Basketball Junkie). I once enjoyed hiking and outdoors activities and hope to again, soon (have some minor rehab for injuries to go through first).

Posted Jan 19, 2012 @ 9:31 AM

Lovely and poignant interview with Michelle in GQ February 2012 issue.

jammerakwaii

jammerakwaii

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 23, 2012 @ 7:15 PM

Michelle Williams' Awards Success 'Surreal' To Joshua Jackson

http://www.mtv.com/n...a-jackson.jhtml

Nice words from Josh.

eavj

eavj

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 24, 2012 @ 12:38 PM

I saw "Follies" on Broadway last weekend, just before it closed. It's an amazing show, with a top-notch cast, including Mary Beth Peil as Solange LaFitte, one of the former Follies dancers who've come back for a reunion before their theater is torn down.

Solange is very glamorous, and MBP looks great. She sings a song titled "Ah, Paris!" I don't think I'd have recognized her had I not seen the cast list.

Follies cast

paddyspub

paddyspub

Channel Surfer

Posted Feb 3, 2012 @ 6:08 AM

"Oh yeah, wasn't Seth in an episode of Dawson's Creek because he was buds with Busy!" thoughts.

Freaks and Geeks, right?

cheeriogirl

cheeriogirl

Fanatic

• Interests:The X Files, Buffy, Dawson's Creek, Angel & early West Wing are some of my fave shows evah. I also loved Sports Night, Freaks & Geeks, Firefly, Arrested Development, Alias & Veronica Mars. Currently enjoying LOST, Battlestar Galactica, Friday Night Lights, the Closer, Top Chef, Project Runway, Iron Chef America and America's Next Top Model. Enjoy various cinema, theater, dance, museums & cultural centers, reading, writing, sports (I'm a March Madness NCAA Basketball Junkie). I once enjoyed hiking and outdoors activities and hope to again, soon (have some minor rehab for injuries to go through first).

Posted Mar 28, 2012 @ 11:45 AM

Michelle is dating Jason Segal.

bijoux83

bijoux83

Stalker

Posted Mar 28, 2012 @ 5:29 PM

I really didn't see that one coming.

Frelling Tralk

Frelling Tralk

Fanatic

Posted Jul 1, 2012 @ 7:45 AM

Michelle talks a bit about DC in this interview