Felicia Tilman: Mrs. Huber's Twisted Sister

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

103 replies to this topic

Talipo

Talipo

Couch Potato

Posted May 15, 2006 @ 6:38 PM

Wow. Cutting her own fingers... I don't really like that. I don't think it was worth it. I mean, we can say if the fingers were cut when the person was still alive. I don't really think blood and fingers will be enough to frame Paul Young for a murder... Maybe I'm wrong here, but I think it wasn't worth the sacrifice.
I would have preferred Felicia being the malicious neighbour than this. Wait and see.

Meaghan Edwards

Meaghan Edwards

Fanatic

Posted May 15, 2006 @ 6:39 PM

I had to pick up my jaw from that scene. Just . . . Woah.

MidwesternFlair

MidwesternFlair

Couch Potato

Posted May 16, 2006 @ 8:35 AM

Felicia is a twisted lady. If only she would use her powers for good... but that would be no fun at all.

kc2win

kc2win

Couch Potato

Posted May 16, 2006 @ 10:49 PM

Aside from the shock value, this is just a cop-out for a final confrontation between Paul Young and Felicia Tilman. I mean, it's still a stalemate until one of them is dead. This storyline got so little air-time and devloped so slowly that it never picked up steam and is now essentially shelved pending further notice...

Thailog

Thailog

Couch Potato

Posted May 17, 2006 @ 10:02 AM

Didn't Felicia say she hated her sister? Why is she so hellbent on vengeance against Paul (who, btw, only killed her sister after he discovered her sister blackmailed his wife, causing her to commit suicide)?

I don't hate Felicia, but my sympathy's mainly with Paul.

evildan

evildan

Just Tuned In

Posted May 21, 2006 @ 5:04 PM

She may have hated her sister, but that doesn't mean she wanted her dead. As for having sympathy with Paul, not only was he complicit in child robbery and a murder 20 years ago, he also smashed a womans skull and strangled her to hide that secret. He's hardly whiter than white.

Felicia has laid a fantastic set up for Paul to go down, the blood in the house, the fingers, the phone call to the Police, the set up of annnoying behaviour (barbecue, exterminators etc), its all very meticulously planned. He'll have to wriggle very hard to get out of that one.

Although I do wonder why she hasn't just given the Police the diary, which gives Paul motive to kill Martha. (I may have missed summat though, as Im a brit and am living off Evany's fanastico recaps to feed my Desperate addiction)

Thailog

Thailog

Couch Potato

Posted May 22, 2006 @ 1:19 PM

1) He smashed in the sister's skull, because the sister had blackmailed Mary Alice, causing her to commit suicide; something to which the sister showed no remorse over whatsoever.

2) Deidre GAVE them the baby, she deliberately offered it to them; they didn't steal it. Several years later she comes back and demands Zach, when they refuse, she hits Paul over the head with a firepoker, so Mary Alice stabs her. All Paul did was cover up to save his wife.

Cute Christine

Cute Christine

Channel Surfer

Posted May 22, 2006 @ 2:11 PM

All Paul did was cover up to save his wife.

I totally agree. Paul maybe was a bit extreme in the whole killing Martha Huber thing, but she totally didn't care that Mary Alice had killed herself over the blackmail note. Paul and Mary Alice owned that baby - literally, since they paid for it. For Deirdre to just show up and demand that they give the baby back was ridiculous. She really had no claim to the baby anymore - she SOLD it to them. It was completely unfair of her to ask for it back. So then Ms Huber was so callous about Mary Alice's death and Paul was pushed over the edge - that is a pretty big secret to have to keep and then to have his wife kill herself - pretty stressful if you ask me! So, maybe he shouldn't have KILLED Ms Huber, but I personally think Felicia is going too far. Her sister sort of deserved what Paul did (sort of...), but Paul doesn't deserve to go to jail for "killing" Felicia. She's crazy. Does anyone know if she will be part of the show next season?

JessicaLovejoy

JessicaLovejoy

Fanatic

Posted May 22, 2006 @ 8:30 PM

(who, btw, only killed her sister after he discovered her sister blackmailed his wife, causing her to commit suicide)?

Point taken, but I don't personally see one thinking it's okay for their sibling to be murdered for any reason. If you play with fire, we know what happens - that doesn't mean Felicia has to take it lying down.

She's nuts, but I admire her commitment.

KLS

KLS

Fanatic

Posted Sep 1, 2006 @ 12:25 AM

I don't think she was angry with Paul at all about the baby kidnapping. In fact, I got the impression she was impressed with the fact Mary Alice and Paul took the kid away to give him a better life than a junkie would have. Kind of like she regrets she didn't have the nerve to do it herself. Sure it's partly about her sister, but she pretty much left Paul alone until she didn't like what she saw in terms of how he was treating Zach.

Spoob

Spoob

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 1, 2006 @ 12:29 AM

She's such an odd character. One minute I love her and think she's good, and the next she does something bizarre and she seems totally insane. I'm still really intrigued by her. I haven't got a clue what she's going to do next.

SleekAndWitty

SleekAndWitty

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 14, 2006 @ 6:45 PM

I can almost sense Bebe in Felicia, a little. Especially when she was talking about pudding in Season one!

I really really love Mrs. Tillman. I hope her vendetta with Paul gets a lot of air next season.

Channel7

Channel7

Fanatic

Posted Sep 4, 2007 @ 11:41 AM

Felicia is a twisted lady. If only she would use her powers for good... but that would be no fun at all.

It could be fun. Perhaps she should do lunch sometime with Dexter Morgan.

Evilida

Evilida

Posted Feb 8, 2011 @ 5:30 PM

I've been watching my favorite old episodes of the X-Files and ran across the actress who plays Felicia Tillman. She was playing Eve 6, the evil product of a genetic experiment, and she was great fun to watch. Another crazy lady character but Felicia is all sweet rationality compared to Eve 6.

Though it's been quite a few years, the actress hasn't changed much at all in appearance.