Felicia Tilman: Mrs. Huber's Twisted Sister

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

103 replies to this topic

Channel7

Channel7

Fanatic

Posted Feb 21, 2005 @ 6:43 PM

A little overdue, perhaps, but it's almost impossible not to have an opinion about Harriet Sansom Harris' role on Wisteria Lane. Discuss The Divine Felicia (TM Jessica) here.

Unusual Suspect

Unusual Suspect

Fanatic

Posted Feb 21, 2005 @ 8:46 PM

I too, adore her and hope she sticks around.

GoBruins

GoBruins

Loyal Viewer

Posted Feb 21, 2005 @ 9:13 PM

I love her. She's a great character. She better be careful though; I don't like the looks Paul was shooting at her.

T Bop

T Bop

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 23, 2005 @ 1:24 PM

I've been a fan of HSH's since the first time she appeared on Frasier. She rocks in every role I've ever seen. And while I think she raises snarkiness and evil to an art form, I really hope the DH writers give her something of substance. I'd hate to see her relegated to playing a one-dimensional character.

I think it would be fun to see a confrontation between Felicia and Bree; both characters can be so delightfully, backstabbingly bitchy and never stop smiling.

ladyrott

ladyrott

Stalker

Posted Feb 23, 2005 @ 2:32 PM

I think it would be fun to see a confrontation between Felicia and Bree; both characters can be so delightfully, backstabbingly bitchy and never stop smiling.

Amen to that! A confrontation between these two would be both funny and a little scary!

Channel7

Channel7

Fanatic

Posted Feb 23, 2005 @ 7:05 PM

Funny or scary (or both), it would be quality televison.

thejonesmanusa

thejonesmanusa

Just Tuned In

Posted Mar 5, 2005 @ 8:09 PM

I think that Felicia should stay on Wisteria Lane permanently!

Edited by thejonesmanusa, Mar 6, 2005 @ 1:55 PM.

aimee123

aimee123

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 6, 2005 @ 5:17 AM

I hope she permanently moves into Mrs Huber’s house.
The neighbourhood needs its busy body and there’s just something so bizarre and eccentric about her she’s a great addition to Wisteria Lane

Meaghan Edwards

Meaghan Edwards

Fanatic

Posted Mar 28, 2005 @ 12:22 PM

I love Felicia! She's got that cool, sinister edge that reminds me of Bree, minus the manic perfectionism. I really hope they keep her around because I think she's becoming very important to the Mary Alice storyline, but I think Paul has plans for her . . .

Edited by Meaghan Edwards, Mar 28, 2005 @ 12:23 PM.

ladyrott

ladyrott

Stalker

Posted Mar 28, 2005 @ 1:47 PM

I think Paul is going to try to take Felicia out...and is going to end up dead/injured himself. I loved the scene last night where she was hypothesizing about Mike's innocence. That woman just rocks!

Ollie Rasgotra

Ollie Rasgotra

Posted Mar 29, 2005 @ 7:49 AM

This woman scares the life out of me, she really does. Especially with the speech from "Every Day A Little Death".

Channel7

Channel7

Fanatic

Posted Mar 29, 2005 @ 11:18 AM

She is brutally honest, like her sister was and like Edie continues to be. And on such a secretive street as Wisteria Lane, it's the contrast she provides that makes her character an important one. That much is to the credit of Marc Cherry and his writing staff, but the ability to show the wit and panache of Felicia's personality is all Harriet Sansom Harris.

I don't look for anything as lovably zany as Bebe from Frasier, but she might just get as cracked up as Catherine Collins from season two of Six Feet Under. I can't wait.

Ollie Rasgotra

Ollie Rasgotra

Posted Apr 22, 2005 @ 1:26 PM

Don't you just love her hair from the rehab clinic? I want some Felicia hair like that.

pukka

pukka

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 25, 2005 @ 6:05 PM

I love everything about this character. When she was feeding Zack banana bread, I kept thinking of the witch with the candy house in Hansel and Gretel.

Edited by pukka, Apr 25, 2005 @ 6:06 PM.

Channel7

Channel7

Fanatic

Posted Apr 26, 2005 @ 9:17 AM

pukka, that never even occurred to me! That observation is pure genius. And probably just the image the writer of that scene was trying to convey.

Now I won't be able to help myself from thinking she should be looking for her broom. To... sweep up crumbs, of course.

pukka

pukka

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 27, 2005 @ 1:46 PM

Susan could have used Felicia and her broom after getting doused with Mrs. Hubert's cremains. I just hope she sticks around longer than Mama Solis did.

TheRonco5000

TheRonco5000

Channel Surfer

Posted May 8, 2005 @ 9:04 PM

Felicias gangsta son, having that knife ready and all. She was ready to cut him up good. but I'm glad she didnt.

defygravity

defygravity

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 8, 2005 @ 9:28 PM

I want Felicia to adopt me. That's all I have to say. I mean, what kickass mom keeps a kitchen knife at the ready to ward off the Creep?

Unusual Suspect

Unusual Suspect

Fanatic

Posted May 8, 2005 @ 10:36 PM

That confrontation rocked. Can we have Felicia become a regular?

lith4

lith4

Video Archivist

Posted May 8, 2005 @ 10:43 PM

Felicia must become a regular. She was awesome with Paul. So happy she had a knife as her backup plan. Finally, someone on the show who thinks things through!

Meaghan Edwards

Meaghan Edwards

Fanatic

Posted May 8, 2005 @ 11:44 PM

I'll third that on having her as a regular.

I'm hoping for another real confrontation with Felicia and Paul -- with her winning. That scene of her with Paul was very well-acted out and chilling.

mikkamtl

mikkamtl

Fanatic

Posted May 8, 2005 @ 11:49 PM

Make that a fourth for Felicia as a regular. In fact, if they took away Teri Hatcher's unofficial lead role status and replaced it with HSH as main character, I might just jump for joy.

pukka

pukka

Video Archivist

Posted May 9, 2005 @ 12:52 AM

Bree ought to leave Andrew with Felicia for a few days--that would learn him.

WannaBeBad2

WannaBeBad2

Fanatic

Posted May 9, 2005 @ 2:13 AM

Can I live with Felicia, too? She rocks!!!

Meaghan Edwards

Meaghan Edwards

Fanatic

Posted May 9, 2005 @ 2:23 AM

Count me in as wanting to move in with Felicia. She'd be like a guard dog, keeping all the creepies out. Sure it might be a little weird to live in the same place were Paul put out the other Huber sister, but hey, it's Felicia's place! I wasn't sure what to expect of her at first because I thought she was just going to be a Martha clone, but I'm pleasantly surprised that she is not.

As fair as acting quality, I'd seriously put HSH in the same league as Cross and Huffman.

osage

osage

Video Archivist

Posted May 9, 2005 @ 12:45 PM

Are you guys insane? Why would you want to live with Felicia. She would seriously be like the roommate from hell. She has no claim on Zana (that we know of) yet she wants him to live with her? To what end? To be her slave to sew little clothes for her supplier at Baby Gap!??? This woman is up to no good! And the knife scene was AWEEEEESOMEEEE but she is still creepy I think!!

osage

osage

Video Archivist

Posted May 9, 2005 @ 12:51 PM

WTH? Double post!

Edited by osage, May 9, 2005 @ 12:52 PM.

Cypher21

Cypher21

Fanatic

Posted May 9, 2005 @ 1:00 PM

I want her to become a regular as well, that was an Emmy worthy performance last night, here's hoping she gets a nod and a win for that piece of acting.

Zif

Zif

Fanatic

Posted May 9, 2005 @ 2:39 PM

I loved HSH's performance last night. The Paul/Felicia confrontation was everything it should be: creepy and suspenseful. I love how she was cool and completely in control to Paul, and it was only afterwards that we saw the knife and she showed how scared she was. However, during the conversation itself she gave no hint of her fear. HSH conveyed this incredibly well, both the calm dominance and the released tension.

Can we have her as a regular? Please?

Warden

Warden

Stalker

Posted May 9, 2005 @ 4:42 PM

Felicias gangsta son, having that knife ready and all. She was ready to cut him up good. but I'm glad she didnt.

That was totally unexpected. The way she kept her calm during that whole situation. In a way she's scary so I so don't want to get on her bad side.