Spoilers Only

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

881 replies to this topic

River Run

River Run

Stalker

Posted Sep 6, 2006 @ 2:28 PM

Just a reminder...

Just facts. No speculation, no reactions, no conversations, no questions. Simply spoilers. Thank you.

frannyglass

frannyglass

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 6, 2006 @ 2:56 PM

Went on the WB Tour Friday. The town and the Dragonfly was all pumpkin-fied. Also, there are about 5 NYC cabs parked in the driveway of the CS.

There was also a weird sign in one of the windows close to Doosey's Market. It said...aargh..I can't really remember the exact words...something like, "Kirshner's Teaching"...something. Sorry. I should've written it down.

Looney6

Looney6

Fanatic

Posted Sep 6, 2006 @ 5:22 PM

Courtesy of Bootie at FF. Source NowCasting. I think this is for ep 7.06.

THE GILMORE GIRLS

Director: Lee Shallat Chemel

French Bread Truck Driver - Co-Star / MALE / 40 TO 60
Required Skills - Languages: French
40-60- Parisian man who encounters Christopher and Lorelai and makes fun of their attempts at speaking French. PLEASE SUBMIT FRENCH SPEAKERS ONLY.

French Laundry Women - Co-Star / FEMALE / 45 TO 65
Required Skills - Languages: French
45-65-Parisian woman chatting while hanging their laundry across the alley from each other. PLEASE SUBMIT FRENCH SPEAKERS ONLY

Ms Chicklet

Ms Chicklet

Stalker

Posted Sep 7, 2006 @ 9:24 PM

I have seen the season premiere. Here's what happens:

Rory wakes up in the apartment, which is still a wreck from the party. She looks around sadly, then walks into the kitchen. She sees a long, narrow florist's box on the counter. She opens it up smiling, then her expression changes to befuddlement when she sees a little rocket in there instead.

They pick up Lorelei and Chris from after Chris came back into bed. Lorelei hurriedly gets up, telling Chris to go back to sleep. She's talking fast, telling him she has to get home to feed Paul Anka. Chris looks confused, or maybe hurt as he realizes she's pushing away from him. She leaves the bedroom with a look of misery. Lorelei comes home to find Babette sleeping on the couch. Babette rambles about how nodules in her throat make her voice scary, how she fed Paul Anka, how her washer's broken because Morrie washed his boots in it again so she brought over some of her intimates, and she knows about the fight because one girl was in the alley behind Doose's seeing how many Devil Dogs she could fit in her mouth and when they got stuck the other girl went for help and heard Luke and Lorelei screaming at each other (really, it all just flowed together that way). Babette assures her Luke will call, they always do. She somehow takes the hint to leave, asking Lorelei to do a quick spin of her dainties with a Bounce sheet.

Rory goes to the Yale Daily News offices, and sees a line, along with a sign promoting Paris' SAT prep course. She walks in to see Paris telling a meek, ineffectual girl that her future is behind the corner of a doughnut shop. She tells the mother she'll take the girl on, but has to test them both to see how much of the daughter's situation is her fault and how much is the mother's. Paris and Rory sit down to talk. Paris tells Rory that her and Logan had an "understanding" last time, and look what happened. Rory looks unhappy.

Lorelei, freshly changed and groomed, walks out the front door to see Luke stepping out of the truck. He approaches her and says he wants to talk about last night. Lorelei said they said it all already, there's nothing left to say. Luke says he felt blindsided last night, but he's ready to talk. Lorelei refuses, tells him it's over, and drives away. Luke watches her go.

Sookie and Michel are arm-wrestling on the island in the Dragonfly kitchen. Michel is talking trash as he pushes Sookie's arm further down, and she's groaning. She asks how her acting is, he doesn't understand, and then she rallies and smashes his hand on the counter. He complains she cheated. She does a victory celebration, singing the chorus of "We Are the Champions." Lorelei, who entered right after Sookie's win, watches them silently, then gets coffee. Sookie rattles on and on about her amazing wrist strength, that it comes from making whipped cream by hand. She finally notices Lorelei's expression. Lorelei tells Sookie it's over between her and Luke. Sookie tries to dismiss it, saying all couples fight, it's healthy, good for the skin, etc. Lorelei says no, it's really over. She didn't want to have a life separate from Luke's, but it was like he was driving a car and all she wanted was to be in the passenger seat. But he locked the door and kept driving and she was hanging onto the bumper - he didn't have to open the door for her, just unlock it. She was getting banged up and bruised and hurt hanging onto the bumper and she finally just had to let go. Then she tells Sookie about sleeping with Christopher. Sookie says Luke never has to know, and Lorelei agrees. She doesn't want to do that to him.

Luke is back at the diner, grousing at Caeser about Lane's honeymoon, then getting harsh on a customer. He sees a commotion outside with Taylor, and heads out. Taylor and Kirk are installing a stop-light camera. Luke hates it. Taylor says it'll make the intersection safer. They go round and round. Luke says he'll fight Taylor on this. Taylor says he's welcome to come to the unveiling that afternoon, Kirk says he'll put down Luke and "plus one," then Taylor tells Luke he may lose power for a few hours while the camera's being installed.

Rory shows up at the Dragonfly. She tells Lorelei it was a "bad bye" instead of a "goodbye" - she misses Logan so much and it's only been seven hours and Paris kicked her while she was down and she doesn't want to talk about it. Lorelei tells Rory she and Luke broke up, but she doesn't want to talk about it. They agree not to talk for a while, then wonder how they can do that. Shopping? Please. Drinks? Like people stop talking after knocking back a few. They agree to try a sport. Michel suggests raquetball.

Rory, back at the Crap Shack, is unpacking, looking at the rocket again. Logan calls. He's been at Heathrow ten minutes and he already knows this is going to suck. He asks her if she opened her gift and if she got it. She says yeah, she got it. He says good, because he was afraid she wouldn't. Rory doesn't get it.

Lorelei and Rory are sitting on the floor in the raquetball court, going over what the rocket could possibly mean. Lorelei wonders if it had gum - Rocket Gum! The go over more ideas, Rory finishing with she's his Rock E.T., as in Rock in Easter Time. Lorelei looks at her like she's gone off her gourd. Rory mocks Rocket Gum. Lorelei says she'll eat - no, chew - her words when Rocket Gum takes off. Rory asks if she wants to talk about Luke. Lorelei says no, she wants to play raquetball. She serves, and the return smacks her in the eye.

(continued)

(continued)

Back at the CS, Rory tells Lorelei her eye is swelling, and she needs ice on it. But there's no ice in the house. Rory heads to the store for ice. The grand unveiling of the traffic light camera is going on. Miss Patty, Gypsy and Lulu are there. Miss Patty says if she knew college would be so good for a complexion, she'd have cracked a book herself. The customers leave the diner. Luke is surly with Caeser. Taylor starts the ceremony. Rory looks over to the diner and sees Luke in there alone. She smiles sadly and waves. He looks embarrassed and waves back. Taylor announces that Kirk, driving Taylor's classic '64 Thunderbird, will be the ceremonial first lawbreaker to drive through the light. Kirk heads towards the intersection. The camera goes off, the flashes blinding Kirk. He loses control of the car and plows into Luke's - Luke ducks behind the counter. Taylor emerges triumphant, crowing "I'm all right!" Everyone runs over to Luke's to see the damage.

Rory goes home and tells Lorelei now she understands why Lorelei always wanted to take her to The Fast and the Furious movies, and tells Lorelei what happened at the intersection, reassuring her no one was hurt. Rory notices piles of stuff in the living room and asks what it is. Lorelei explains it's some stuff that has to go back to Luke, some stuff that reminds her of Luke and has to go, and Babette's intimates. Rory asks what happened, as she feels she doesn't know how to act with Luke. Lorelei says it's not his fault, he didn't do anything bad, but they'd been having trouble and Lorelei issued an ultimatum and he said no.

Back to the crash scene. Luke is furious at Taylor. The tow truck guy wants to move the car out. Taylor wants to wait for the insurance agents. Kirk is seeing red spots. Luke explodes, demanding everyone stop pressuring him.

Lorelei and Rory sit in a cleared living room, saying it looks "zen." Rory brings in the rocket to dress up the coffee table. Rory tells Lorelei she's so confused about Logan because they didn't really talk about how things were going to be before he left and now she can't read his face and figure out what he's thinking. Lorelei tells Rory to go spend the summer with Logan. Rory puts that off, saying she needs to do more Googling on the rocket.

Lorelei is upstairs on the bed, reading. She's miserable. She takes off the comforter, then some of the pillows. The phone rings. She looks at the caller ID and winces. She answers it. It's Christopher. He says not to worry, it's not a booty call, he's just checking in to see how she's doing. He invites her over for dinner the next night. She tells him they shouldn't make more of last night than what it was, that it should not happen again. Chris says he understands, and tells Lorelei if she needs anything to give him a call. They hang up.

Lorelei is sleeping. Rory barges into the room holding her laptop telling Lorelei she finally understands the rocket. It's from the Twilight Zone episode "The Long Morrow" - where an astronaut about to go into space in suspended animation for 40 years meets a woman right before he leaves. He comes back, she's still young because she entered suspended animation for him. But he didn't know that, so he didn't. It's Logan's favorite episode. She's all excited, saying she's got to go see him in London right away. She calls him and is all effusive. Logan tells her he's already booked her trip - Christmas in London, with a few days in Paris and Rome. She realizes she'll have to wait until then to see him. Logan gets called to his first staff meeting and they hang up.

It's the next morning. Lorelei sees Luke's truck backing in. She walks slowly outside. Luke tells her what happened at the diner, that it's a disaster, that he doesn't care, that his life doesn't seem real without her in it. He was scared, but he doesn't know what he was scared about, but he wants to take her to Maryland like she suggested and his truck is all packed, they could go to Vermont or Maine afterwards. Lorelei is trying to stop him, but he keeps talking. She can't look at him as he tosses out more ideas. She tells him it's over. He says she can't decide it's over, he's in this, too, and he realizes he has to move faster, she said now or never and he's here, now. She tells him she slept with Christopher. He walks away without a word, gets into the truck and leaves. The final shot is Lorelei looking after him.

Edited by Ms Chicklet, Sep 7, 2006 @ 9:25 PM.

SiobhanJW

SiobhanJW

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 7, 2006 @ 9:50 PM

Thanks for the recap!!! :)

domenica marie

domenica marie

Fanatic

Posted Sep 8, 2006 @ 5:43 AM

From Bootie at FF:

Is it also a spoiler that Luke will be verbally harsh to Lorelai during their two encounters in 7.02?

No, the spoiler was running into each other twice - the rest was spec. They do argue at the first meeting though, which is why I said it's probably safe to say he gives her a verbal bashing.

lancer1993

lancer1993

Posted Sep 8, 2006 @ 10:17 PM

I don't know if this is a true spoiler but when I asked the TV Guide podcast what Chris and Lorelai are doing in Paris, finding GGs mother or Honeymoon? all Ausiello said was NO COMMENT.

Check out this weeks Podcast about 13 mins in.

This was posted on FF by micfall

"GILMORE GIRLS" - (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)

"The Long Morrow" (TV-PG) (HDTV)

THE MORNING AFTER - Picking up on the day after last season's finale, Lorelai (Lauren Graham) wakes up in bed with Christopher (David Sutcliffe). Confused and mortified, she makes a hasty exit, ignoring Christopher's pleas that she stay. Once at home, Lorelai tries to get rid of everything that reminds her of Luke (Scott Patterson) and ends up practically emptying her house. Rory (Alexis Bledel) receives a toy rocket ship as a parting gift from Logan (Matt Czuchry) and is baffled as to its meaning. She decides she should join him in London for the summer, only to learn he has bought her a ticket for a visit at Christmas. Kirk (Sean Gunn) and Taylor (guest star Michael Winters) cause a bizarre accident that damages Luke's diner. Finally, Luke shows up at Lorelai's door and asks her to elope. Melissa McCarthy, Yanic Truesdale and Liza Weil also star. Lee Shallat Chemel directed the episode written by David S. Rosenthal (#2T7751).

domenica marie

domenica marie

Fanatic

Posted Sep 10, 2006 @ 2:42 PM

From The Daily News:

"GILMORE GIRLS" (The CW, 8 p.m. Tuesdays, starting Sept. 26): Lorelai, exasperated with Luke (Scott Patterson), fell into the arms — well, let's not be so discreet; the bed — of Rory's father, Christopher (David Sutcliffe), who is otherwise married. Rory's own romantic life is in flux, with her boyfriend (Matt Czuchry) in London.

lorelaisgirl from FF was kind enough to transcribe the Podcast discussion of GG from 9.08.06:

PODCAST SEPTEMBER 10th, 2006

Hi everyone. As I did a few times last season, I transcribed the podcast again. Since it’s been a while:
DM = Daniel Manu
MA = Michael Ausiello
AC = Angel Cohn

Start 14.14

DM: And uh, Mike, you had some Gilmore scoop this week in your column, because you got the CD, first episode of the new season.
MA: I did.
DM: and you had some interesting stuff there about Lauren Graham sort of changing the lines. That was the most---
MA: I don’t know if Lauren Graham changed the lines!
DM: Right, but there was some discrepancy between the script and what was said.
MA: Definitely. When I watched the episode I saw this line that basically Lorelai is on the phone with Christopher, later in the day, after she, you know, after she woke up in his bed, and she says to him “I don’t think this should ever happen again” referring to the sex. But I remember very explicitly in the script reading that that line was “This will never happen again”. And I went back and looked in the script and it was definitely “This will never happen again”, so somewhere along the line it changed.
DM: But don’t you admit that it’s such a big change really? That it’s that they’re gonna let an actress make that change? I mean, that something that would come from the writer, don’t you think?
MA: I don’t know, it’s a different world now without Amy there, who knows how much, you know.
DM: You think Lauren Graham is all big-footing it on the set?
MA: Well, you know I read in a competing magazine, Entertainment Weekly, in their fall preview issue that this reporter who was on the set actually was watching Lorelai uh LG changing lines in her script.
DM: Oh my.
MA: Like been working with the director, because it wasn’t working for her.
DM: Poor Dave Rosenthal. You don’t want to be initiated into uh like that.
MA: But again, I don’t know I have to think that Lauren Graham was involved in that discussion, because why would Dave Rosenthal change it? I mean he obviously he wrote the script. Why does he suddenly decide “Oh wait, Lorelai would be thinking about jumping back into bed with Christopher.”
AC: Well it’s possible, that maybe when he got into writing like the second and the third episodes that worked better with what he is doing?
MA: My personal feeling is that it doesn’t matter where the story is going, in that moment, Lorelai was so disgusted with herself that she had slept with Christopher, that the fact that she would even entertain the thought of getting back into bed with him, before she had even told Luke what she had done, I’m sorry, just would not have happened.
DM: Well, I think, we got a letter from a listener named Sissy, who I think read your column, because she’s responding by saying “Lorelai you are one stupid girl, I’m now a Luke fan, not a LL fan.”
MA: Well, you know, and it’s important to remember that I loved to most of this episode, that was really the only thing that stood out for me on the negative side. I thought it was really funny, have either one of you seen it?
DM & AC: no
MA: I thought it was really … I have a copy, uhm…
AC: Not “I’ll let you borrow it”, just “he has a copy.”
MA: Right. I think it was miraculous how Dave Rosenthal was able to step in and make it seem still very much like the Gilmore Girls. That was a Herculean task. He just---
DM: He pulled it of.
MA: He totally pulled it of. Which was really impressive. And Scott Patterson was great this episode, by the way.
AC: Okay. Cool.
MA: Really, really good.
AC: I was worried that---
DM: How was the Sookie-quotient in this first episode?
MA: One scene, but a really funny scene.
DM: All right.
MA: Really really funny scene.
AC: So you only have to fast-forward it for a couple of minutes.
DM: I’d only have to fast-forward it for a second. And as you know, Mike, there’s many Gilmore Girls rumors floating out there; a listener named Craig says “So I hear Chris takes a trip to Paris, do you know if they’re off to find Sherry, Gigi’s mother or is it their honeymoon?” Chris’ and Lorelai’s honeymoon.
MA: No comment. Uhm, also, I uh, what else, there was also a rumor about that Emily isn’t Lorelai’s mother.
DM: Yes, that’s a big one. We talked about that last week, I thought.
MA: No, we didn’t bring it up.
DM: Oh uhm, at some point, I thought we talked about it.
MA: No, we talked about it before the podcast.
DM: Oh, I’m sorry.
MA: Off camera.
DM: Off camera. So, put it… bring it on camera. Bring it on camera.
MA: Not gonna happen.
DM: That she’s not…that’s she is her mother. That would kinda ruin--
MA: --the whole show.
DM: That would kinda ruin everything that’s ever come before.
MA&AC: Right, yeah.
MA: From what I understand that is totally preposterous, that’s not gonna happen.

END 17.55

Too many spoilers to put in the Media Thread.

i heart you

i heart you

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 11, 2006 @ 3:48 PM

Luke shows up at Lorelai's door and asks her to elope.

Didn't see that one coming.

Edited by i heart you, Sep 11, 2006 @ 3:51 PM.

RhondaGC

RhondaGC

Fanatic

Posted Sep 11, 2006 @ 4:21 PM

From this week's TV Guide, a description of the upcoming season. Most of it is not new, but there may be one or two new tidbits:

Luke will learn of Lorelai's indiscretion early on, sending the Star Hollow supercouple on 'separate journeys,' says new show runner David Rosenthal. 'They're at a point where they both have some regrowing and changing to do.' For Lorelai, that means once again playing house with Christopher, while Luke's bond with his daughter April, and her mother, Anna, 'will continue to intensify.' As for Rory, her attempt to make a go of a long-distance relationship with Logan gets complicated by the return of platonic pal Marty.

Richard and Emily will fill their time with new endeavors--he'll teach at Yale and she'll tutor young ladies in etiquette. And later in the season, Richard faces a medical crisis that Rosenthal says will have a 'profound impact' on the entire Gilmore clan.

Amid all the high drama, Rosenthal promises plenty of traditional Gilmore-style frivolity. Supplying some of the laughs will be Paris, who starts her own SAT-tutoring business, and Kirk, who opens a restaurant across the street from Luke's diner.

The big news is that 'multiple babies will be born this season,' Rosenthal reveals, adding that 'there will also be a marriage.'

Edited by RhondaGC, Sep 11, 2006 @ 4:21 PM.

everydaykristin

everydaykristin

Fanatic

Posted Sep 12, 2006 @ 2:14 AM

From Bootie at FF:

In the scene on the porch in the promo, they're laughing over picking Emily up at the police station. They're not giggling like a couple of love struck teenagers.....EPB at work. Remember him?

hydranc05

hydranc05

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 12, 2006 @ 2:49 AM

Yale News

gossipcom

gossipcom

Fanatic

Posted Sep 12, 2006 @ 7:16 AM

TV Guide has put up their episode description for the premiere.

The seventh-season opener picks up where the last one ended, with Lorelai in bed with Christopher the morning after her argument with Luke. Now she faces the reality of her impulsive act and her belief that the engagement is over. She spends time with Rory, who is puzzled by a mysterious gift that Logan left her. Meanwhile, Taylor has a red-light camera installed in front of the diner, which leads to an accident that angers the already agitated Luke. Gypsy: Rose Abdoo. Lulu: Rini Bell.

jkt1219

jkt1219

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 12, 2006 @ 8:18 PM

My UPN affiliate which is set to switch over to become The CW soon, just showed a promo for The Gilmore Girls. Off the top of my head it showed Lorelai telling Luke that she slept with Chris and Luke walking away, Lorelai in bed with Chris (and it looked like she was smiling, although it was hard to tell because of the way her head was positioned), Lorelai continuously telling Rory that she doesn't want to talk about it, and Chris opening up his door only to have Luke punch him in the face.

name234

name234

Fanatic

Posted Sep 14, 2006 @ 3:45 PM

wrong thread thought I was in discussiuon

Edited by name234, Sep 14, 2006 @ 3:47 PM.

gossipcom

gossipcom

Fanatic

Posted Sep 14, 2006 @ 4:31 PM

Ausiello interviews David Rosenthal

zappp

zappp

Posted Sep 15, 2006 @ 2:35 PM

From Bootie at FF.com.

Chew on this spoiler for a while.....

Sherry contacts Christopher - she wants Gigi to come for an extended visit.

More from Bootie at FF.com. Sherry contacts deadbeat in Ep. 5.

Still more from Bootie.

BTW - extended stay = a couple of months.

From Jet at Fanbolt (Spectre, here) via Katiegg108 at FF.com.

Episode Trivia

Filming Epsiode 7.06 now - Costume calls are for definitely Winter in CT. Coats, Hats, Gloves and Scarves.

Edited by zappp, Sep 15, 2006 @ 10:10 AM.

domesday

domesday

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 15, 2006 @ 6:12 PM

Confirmed: Logan is back in town and with his team in episode 5.

NolieBlue

NolieBlue

Fanatic

Posted Sep 15, 2006 @ 7:33 PM

Jim and Fraz are going to post a bunch of GG photos up at FB in a bit.

From Fraz

BTW no Chris and Lor together and no Luke and Lor but some great mother daughter pics and some great Rory/Logan pics.

ETA: Also from Jim:

Article in Variety that notes: "ABC has snatched up a one-hour family drama from 'Everwood' showrunner Rina Mimoun following a fierce fight with NBC ...."

Edited by NolieBlue, Sep 15, 2006 @ 7:42 PM.

domenica marie

domenica marie

Fanatic

Posted Sep 15, 2006 @ 7:56 PM

From catc20 at FF:

New CW Official Episode Description 702: Please Credit OTHwriters911 if you move

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 3

"GILMORE GIRLS" - (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)

"That's What You Get, Folks, For Makin' Whoopee" (TV-PG, D, L) (HDTV)

NOBODY'S PERFECT - Rory (Alexis Bledel) is upset over Logan's (Matt Czuchry) absence and the fact that they had to cancel their long-planned trip to Asia. Wanting to cheer Rory up and take her mind off her own sad love life, Lorelai (Lauren Graham) turns her house into an Asian-themed wonderland. Lane (Keiko Agena) returns from her disastrous honeymoon. While repairing the damage to the diner, Luke (Scott Patterson) tells T.J. (guest star Michael DeLuise) about his break-up with Lorelai, prompting T.J. and Liz (guest star Kathleen Whilhoite) to insist that Luke come over for dinner and sympathy. When Luke and Lorelai run into each other in town, Luke can't hide his anger over their breakup. Finally, Rory is furious when she learns that Lorelai slept with Christopher (David Sutcliffe). Melissa McCarthy and Sean Gunn also star. Bethany Rooney directed the episode written by Rebecca Rand Kirshner

Edited by domenica marie, Sep 15, 2006 @ 7:57 PM.

NolieBlue

NolieBlue

Fanatic

Posted Sep 15, 2006 @ 10:12 PM

Actual sides up at Showfax! Hopefully someone has access and can get the info. Many roles -- the largest for a Coach (7 pages).

zappp

zappp

Posted Sep 15, 2006 @ 11:33 PM

Link to sides. Courtesey of Genevieve at FF.com.

lancer1993

lancer1993

Posted Sep 16, 2006 @ 6:19 AM

New clip, it's of the 7.01 teaser!

On the right select the "directors cut" for TLM!

Edited by lancer1993, Sep 16, 2006 @ 6:20 AM.

NolieBlue

NolieBlue

Fanatic

Posted Sep 16, 2006 @ 10:59 PM

From Bootie at FF:

Sherry's decided to be an anti-workaholic and made some major life changes. She wants G.G. to come visit her for an extended period (2 months). G.G is excited about it after talking to Sherry so Chris decides that it's a good idea and plans to send G.G. to Paris with her 20-something nanny

Just to clarify; more from Bootie:

Chris is planning to send her with the nanny, and not go with her.

Edited by NolieBlue, Sep 17, 2006 @ 1:33 AM.

Spectre

Spectre

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 18, 2006 @ 11:35 AM

Casting Notice – Episode 7.07 – Go Bulldogs!

Producer: David S. Rosenthal
Director: Will Shriner

COACH BENNETT - Guest Star / FEMALE / 34 TO 49 / Caucasian
An attractive, athletic, energetic, swim coach who is vegan and attracted to her student's fathers. ACTRESS MUST APPEAR ON SCREEN IN A ONE PIECE BATHING SUIT.

zappp

zappp

Posted Sep 19, 2006 @ 6:26 PM

More from Bootie over at FF.com. Sending GiGi to Paris with the Nanny is all Chrasstopher's idea.

Chris doesn't consult Lorelai, he just tells her what he has planned.

Courtesey of denisetjuh1 at FF.com. From her friend's set tour yesterday.

On the driveway to the Gilmore house new set was built and it`s a hotel room in Paris for Lorelai and Chris.

From copperboom at FF.com.

Just got home from a WB tour. We went in the Yale soundstage, and they have new sets for Olivia and Lucy's dorm rooms (Rory's new friends, the art students). Great rooms, lots of cool art stuff around, like mobiles made out of rulers and sculptures from soda cans, lol. Also went in Logan and Rory's apartment, no changes in there except for a new sofa, a nice comfy looking brown one replacing that one with circle designs on it. I didnt notice Logan's office - if I remember right there were new set walls there, the backs of the walls. Before his office was open as you walk in.

The coltillion ballroom used to be in there, but is gone now and replaced by Christopher's bedroom. Thankfully it was no longer furnished, just a few odds and ends including a really big goldfish in a round bowl. Had a fireplace, burgundy colored walls. Not much else.

The Mansion stage was being used today, though the guide did say there was aParis hotel room set up in there, with a night time backdrop including the Eiffel Tower. (He was surprised we knew who was going to Paris, lol. Puh-leeze, old news! Though he did confirm it was Chris and Lorelai).

More from Copperboom

Oh, and I forgot, there was a big fire ring in front of the high school - guide said they had had a bonfire.

From diamond divaaa at FF.com.

I was there last week, and saw the fire ring thing. The guide said they had a bonfire that had something to do with Luke. Also, the town was all set up for Halloween, looked real cool. And the little park had a petting zoo and pumpkin patch.

There are pictures here.

From diamond divaaa. From what the tour guide said, it sounded like most of the town was at the bonfire/whatever event it was for.

TV Guide Description of Ep. 2, via [b]curlyhead[/b at FF.com.

Lane and Zack return from their honeymoon in Mexico, each with their own unique horror story; Lorelai has an emotionally painful encounter with Luke that's compounded by an ugly confrontation with Rory after she learns that her mom slept with Christopher; and Luke finds out that Kirk has opened an eatery that is nearly a copy of his. Fred: David Greenman. Customer: George Bell.

Edited by zappp, Sep 19, 2006 @ 4:15 PM.

NolieBlue

NolieBlue

Fanatic

Posted Sep 19, 2006 @ 6:28 PM

Sorry, redundant and repetitive.

Edited by NolieBlue, Sep 19, 2006 @ 6:28 PM.

Spectre

Spectre

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 19, 2006 @ 8:04 PM

In The Promo Chase -

There were no new promos aired tonight - just a repeat of the 30 second promo that opens with "... I slept with Christopher ..." and the very brief 5 second generic GG Promo.

Anvils

Anvils

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 19, 2006 @ 8:23 PM

AA

Question: Is there a chance David Sutcliffe might stick around for more than 13 episodes on Gilmore Girls this season?— Volkonov S
Ausiello: Yes. He told me at Monday's launch party that he's currently in talks "about [doing] a number of episodes in the [last] nine."
Question: At the risk of angering the Gilmore Girls masses, I like Christopher. Is he actually going to get his chance with Lorelai this time around?— Libby
Ausiello: Cover your eyes, L/L fans. (Yes, he is.) David Sutcliffe was very cagey about the rekindling of Lorelai-Christopher, but I did manage to get him to confirm rumors that they'll be jetting off to Paris for a romantic rendezvous during November sweeps. But, unfortunately for Sutcliffe, they won't be going to the real Paris. He says there was a "30-second conversation" about doing a location shoot in France, but saner (i.e., budget-conscious) minds prevailed, and now "Paris is on the backlot of Universal." BTW, Sutcliffe's no dummy: He knows the majority of Gilmore fans loathe his character. "It's a 70/30 split," he ventures. "I do have my fans, but I have my detractors as well."
Question: You're torturing people with this Gilmore Girls asterisk puzzle! You've gotta give us some more information!— Claire
Ausiello: There's a pivotal five-letter word toward the end of the quiz that, if solved, will give the whole thing away. And from what I can tell, not a single person out there in Webland has guessed that word correctly.
Question: Please tell me Lorelei is not going to have Christopher's baby again. — Liz
Ausiello: Is "pregnant" a five-letter word? Didn't think so.
Question: Have you seen the second episode of Gilmore Girls?— Veronica
Ausiello: Yes, and you know how I complained that Lorelai just wasn't upset enough in the season premiere about what she had done to Luke? Well, the breakdown comes in Episode 2, and it's a heart-crusher. (All is forgiven, LG!) Overall, it was another stellar outing, highlighted by Lane's big ********* news (hmmm... how many letters do you count there?), two pivotal run-ins between L&L (one in a busy intersection, another in a supermarket — a real supermarket, not some cheesy set piece), yet another Battlestar Galactica reference, and a riotous "guest appearance" by Sandra Oh.
Question: Scott Patterson gets so little ink about his consistently delightful portrayal of Luke. I would love it if you would pass on to him the fact that his talent isn't going unnoticed.— Courtney Morrow
Ausiello: I totally did, and you'll see for yourself when my red, er, green carpet interviews go live later this week. Wait until you see him in the season premiere. I think he gives one of his best, most heartbreaking performances ever -- particularly in the final scene.
Question: How great was the Studio 60 premiere? Just one question: Do they ever show the "forbidden" skit?— Kelly
Ausiello: It's not in next week's episode, so I imagine they wisely decided that that's something best left to viewers' imaginations. While we're on the topic of Studio 60, Lauren Graham totally let something slip about the very special costar who will be joining her during her two-episode Studio arc next month. Hint: It's directly tied to her duties as guest host of the show-within-the-show. (You'll get your answer when the video interview goes up.)

Edited by Anvils, Sep 19, 2006 @ 8:43 PM.

Spectre

Spectre

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 19, 2006 @ 9:55 PM

Episode 7.01 Audio Promo is up on FB Gilmore Girls Spoilers.

Note: Even though is says it's for 7.01 - The Lorelai - Rory dialogue fragment where Lorelai tells Rory about the squicky appears to come from 7.02.

Edited by Spectre, Sep 19, 2006 @ 10:13 PM.