Spoilers Only

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

881 replies to this topic

pamie

pamie

Fanatic

Posted Feb 2, 2005 @ 1:03 PM

Just facts. No speculation, no reactions, no conversations, no questions. Simply spoilers. Thank you.

Kay28

Kay28

Posted Feb 9, 2005 @ 10:42 PM

From Jet at Fanforum-

WB Radio For Tuesday February 15

ANNCR: THIS WEEK IT’S A FRESH NEW EPISODE OF THE WB TUESDAY SENSATION GILMORE GIRLS!

ANNCR: THE RELATIONSHIP FANS HAVE BEEN CHEERING FOR -
Lorelai: I didn’t see it coming
Luke: You should have!

ANNCR: - IS BEING UNDERMINED BY LORELAI GILMORE’S OWN PARENTS!
Lorelai: She was the one she caused all this hateful stuff
Luke: Your mother your father - it’s too much
Music hang for: I can’t be in this relationship
Lorelai: Luke!
EFX door slam
Rory: Mom what happened?!?
Lorelai: I wrecked everything - it’s over!
He could have been the one!

ANNCR: A FRESH NEW GILMORE GIRLS!

There's a link to the audio promo on the first page of the GG spoilers thread at FanForum.

Kay28

Kay28

Posted Feb 9, 2005 @ 10:44 PM

My bad.

Edited by Kay28, Feb 9, 2005 @ 10:45 PM.

Artemis

Artemis

Posted Feb 13, 2005 @ 6:25 PM

From SpoilerFix:

Episode 5.17: Pulp Friction
Airdate: March/April 2005

*  02/13 - A photographer from the "Connecticut Magazine" is at the inn to take pictures. Michel wins a motor home but the arrival of his gift will mess up the photoshoot. Michel tries to sell his motor home. There is some sort of event at Yale that has everyone in costume. Rory and Logan do not seem to be attending together... Logan is with his date, Whitney. Rory is with someone named Robert. Sookie also appears.

Edited by Artemis, Feb 13, 2005 @ 6:25 PM.

JeS 47

JeS 47

Fanatic

Posted Feb 18, 2005 @ 7:22 PM

From Fraz at Fanbolt:

Tuesday, Mar 8 - (8:00 - 9:00 pm ET)
"“Pulp Friction”" (TV-PG, S) (HDTV)
MOTHERS AND MOTORHOMES –— Rory (Alexis Bledel) regrets her agreement with Logan (Matt Czuchry) that they can date other people after she sees him out on the town with another girl. Later, at a party where everyone dresses as a character from a Quentin Tarantino film, Rory shows up with Logan’s friend Robert (guest star Nick Holmes), forcing Logan to admit his jealousy. Meanwhile, now that Lorelai and Luke are happily reunited, Emily can’t understand why Lorelai still refuses to show up at Friday night dinner. Emily’s second visit to the diner to speak to Luke leads to a bitter mother/daughter confrontation. Finally, Michel (Yanic Truesdale) appears on “The Price is Right” and wins a motor home. Richard Herrmann, Melissa McCarthy and Sean Gunn also star. The episode was written by James Berg & Stan Zimmerman and directed by Michael Zinberg

prettyinpink68

prettyinpink68

Fanatic

Posted Mar 1, 2005 @ 3:05 PM

There IS hope for Luke and Lorelai .. and for Emily and Lorelai … but before anything happens to move forward, mother and daughter will have a major blowout. Logan and Rory will continue to give each other the run-around, trying to make each other jealous by dating other people ... but something tells me that the casual dating isn't going to last too long. I mean, really, the boy is too fine. Also, Fear not. Source: Kristin on E!Online

wounded

wounded

Stalker

Posted Mar 1, 2005 @ 6:45 PM

Thanks to Jim at FF and fanbolt.

The title for 5.19: "But I'm a Gilmore!"

Sides should be up shortly.

prettyinpink68

prettyinpink68

Fanatic

Posted Mar 2, 2005 @ 3:17 PM

Christopher will be back in May when Rory finds herself in the throes of a huge crisis. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TVGuide

cherrybomb1108

cherrybomb1108

Couch Potato

• Interests:Veronica Mars, Mass amounts of TV, Indie music,

Posted Mar 3, 2005 @ 11:29 AM

Here is a link to an almost complete script of the dinner at the Huntzbergers.

www.fanforum.com

VERY DETAILED!

utopia pkwy

utopia pkwy

Fanatic

Posted Mar 5, 2005 @ 1:57 PM

Episode 5.19: But I'm a Gilmore
Logan accepts that he and Rory be exclusive but will the ladies' man be able to keep his promise? Doyle has a fever and Paris tries to help him out. Sookie's doctor puts her on bed rest making Luke have to help Lorelai at the inn. Logan's sister, Honor, drops by his dorm. She wants him to come home for dinner tomorrow as she'll make an announcement to their family and she needs her brother's support. Rory accompanies him to the family dinner. In attendance are Honor, Logan's mother, the grandfather and Honor's boyfriend. Mitchum, Logan's father, is stuck at work. There is much tension at the dinner. Source: SpoilerFix.com

dhb

dhb

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 9, 2005 @ 9:45 AM

From TV Guide's Ask Ausiello:

Anyway, regarding our favorite Girls, could you elaborate just a wee bit on that upcoming "crisis" of Rory's (Ask Ausiello 3/2)? Please tell me our increasingly naughty good girl ain't gonna get prego! — Matt

Ausiello: I can confirm for you that she ain't gonna get prego — with Logan's baby or a can of tomato sauce.

Question: What's the latest on Melanie Griffith joining Gilmore Girls? — Pam

Ausiello: The deal fell through. Melanie apparently had a "scheduling conflict," which is Hollywoodspeak for "too much Botox." An offer has apparently gone out to another actress.

apgold

apgold

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 11, 2005 @ 6:34 PM

New sides for Ep 20 are up at Nowcasting.com (free) and Showfax (fee).

They involve a storyline where Rory has her first day as an intern at a local newspaper owned by Logan's father, Mitchum Huntzberger. She meets her co-workers and shadows Mitchum around the office.

There's an additional side for Emily's maid, Beatrice. Emily is snappish with her during FND because her antique sewing box is missing. Apparently Rory and Logan have had something to do with the disappearance. Lorelai (who is back at the dinners) finds the missing box and gives it to Emily.

Edited by apgold, Mar 11, 2005 @ 7:05 PM.

utopia pkwy

utopia pkwy

Fanatic

Posted Mar 13, 2005 @ 11:47 PM

From SpoilerFix:

Episode 5.18: To Live and Let Diorama
Airdate: April 19, 2005

03/11 - Guest appearance for a possible reoccuring character "Sandra" played by Audrey Wasilewski.

Spectre

Spectre

Loyal Viewer

Posted Mar 22, 2005 @ 3:28 AM

The following Casting Notice was posted today for Gilmore Girls. The Start Date is 3/24 to 4/5 which makes it for Episode 5.21.

Spoiler - Epsiode 5.21 - Unnamed

TOWN ELDERS - Co-Star / MALE / 59 TO 70 / Caucasian
- The scene takes place in a steam room with Luke (Scott Patterson) and Taylor (Michael Winters) and they, along with the town elders, discuss the pros and cons of Luke buying an old house for himself in Stars Hollow.

Director: Jamie Babbit

Writer(s): Unknown

Edited by Spectre, Mar 22, 2005 @ 3:29 AM.

wounded

wounded

Stalker

Posted Mar 22, 2005 @ 6:28 AM

Move along. Nothing to see here.

Edited by wounded, Mar 22, 2005 @ 6:52 AM.

Sandlynn

Sandlynn

Posted Mar 22, 2005 @ 11:06 AM

I saw this posted elsewhere and was surprised not to find it here yet:

Question: Is Rory's big crisis on Gilmore Girls (Ask Ausiello 3/2) about Logan's family and how they don't approve of her? Because if it is, a ton of people already know that. — May

Ausiello: Well, tell the ton of people that already know that that no, it isn't. It involves papa Huntzberger, and a certain internship Rory will take at his paper. (For those keeping track, that was the second of three GG questions.)

Well ... based on nothin' but intuition and the process of elimination, I'm feeling good about my own guess.

Spectre

Spectre

Loyal Viewer

Posted Mar 22, 2005 @ 4:59 PM

The following Casting Notice was posted today, 22 Mar 05, for Gilmore Girls. The Start Date is 3/24 to 4/5 which makes it for Episode 5.21.

Spoiler - Epsiode 5.21 - Unnamed

YOUNG BALLET DANCER - FEMALE / 16 TO 16 / Caucasian
     16 y.o., thin and physically believable as a ballet dancer.

MALE NURSE - MALE / 27 TO 39 / African American
     Late 20s-late 30s, works in the maternity ward.

OpheliasCat

OpheliasCat

Loyal Viewer

Posted Mar 30, 2005 @ 10:10 PM

Hello Hello. Here's the latest from the set today:

Episode 21: Blame Booze and Melville

The maternity ward in this episode is because Suki has had her baby. A little girl, as yet unnammed. Lorelai has had a pregnancy scare, but that's all it turns out to be, a scare. Rory goes to Logan's sister's engagement party early, sees him talking to a girl, gets jealous. The girl is just a friend of Logan's sister, but Rory's still a little weirded out. She convinces Logan to steal a boat with her and it looks like they're going to pull a Joey and Pacey..at least for a little while.

Enjoy. I'm back on set tomorrow, so I should have a bit more for you, although I think it's just fleshing out the hospital scenes.

gvond

gvond

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 31, 2005 @ 11:42 PM

From Fraz at Fanbolt:

Tuesday, April 19 Gilmore Girls (8:00 - 9:00 pm ET)
"“To Live and Let Diorama”" ((TV-PG) (HDTV))
CAROLE KING GUEST STARS/JARED PADALECKI RETURNS AS DEAN –— When Stars Hollow’s oldest resident dies and leaves his house to the town, Luke (Scott Patterson) has an ulterior motive for volunteering to help turn the house into a temporary museum. Dean (Jared Padalecki) is also working on the project, and offers Luke some unwelcome advice about the dangers of dating a Gilmore girl. To get publicity for the Dragonfly Inn, Lorelai (Lauren Graham) does an interview with a travel magazine, but immediately regrets the unkind comments she makes about being raised by Emily (Kelly Bishop, who does not appear in the episode). Meanwhile, Lane (Keiko Agena) suspects that Zach (Todd Lowe) is having a fling with music store owner Sophie (guest star Carole King), while Rory (Alexis Bledel) and Paris (Liza Weil) are both devastated by trouble with their respective boyfriends. Melissa McCarthy and Sean Gunn also star. The episode was written by Daniel Palladino and directed by Jackson Douglas, who plays Sookie’s husband Jackson on the series

apgold

apgold

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 5, 2005 @ 9:20 PM

New sides are up at Nowcasting.com for 2 bikers and a maid named Davida in Ep 22 (the season finale).

Bikers have invaded Stars Hollow - Lane and the band are (I'm assuming, outside the diner) where the bikers are yelling "big hole" and then yell "big bat" when Luke comes over carrying a baseball bat and then walks away.

The bikers have taken over the Inn and Lorelai is happy to have filled her rooms. Michel brings a big gift basket over to Lorelai and tells her it's for her.

The side with Davida (the maid) involves Richard asking her if his shoes match. The maid is quaking and Richard gets annoyed with her and tells her to go back to what she was doing. In a later scene, she answers the door and takes Lorelai's coat. Emily calls her into the living room.

There's also a blacked out scene between Mama Kim and Lane. That's all for now.

Edited by apgold, Apr 5, 2005 @ 10:18 PM.

OpheliasCat

OpheliasCat

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 6, 2005 @ 2:17 AM

I promised a bit more from being on set, but the scenes were as I expected. Fleshing out of the hospital scenes between Sookie, Jackson and Lorelai, and a bit of Rory's phone conversation with Lorelai about the supposed pregnancy. Essentially one of the reasons Lorelai starts freaking out and thinking she's pregnant is that she's eating....an apple. Of her own accord. Other than that, no new information. I'm looking forward to the episode so I can see me.

Temple7

Temple7

Posted Apr 12, 2005 @ 8:50 PM

From GrayC25 (not sure from where) brought to FF by cibershe :

Tuesday, April 26
“But I’m A Gilmore!”
RORY MEETS LOGAN’S FAMILY –— After Rory tells Logan that she can’t have a casual relationship with him and they should go back to being just friends, she is amazed when Logan insists he is ready to commit to her. However, when he brings her home to meet his powerful and intimidating family, Rory is shocked by his parents’ negative reaction to the relationship. The following day, Logan’s father apologizes to Rory and offers her an internship at one of his newspapers. Meanwhile, when Sookie is put on bed rest by her doctor, Lorelai calls Luke to fill in as the substitute chef at the Dragonfly Inn.

Kay28

Kay28

Posted Apr 12, 2005 @ 11:03 PM

There are some pictures from 519 on Luminary, under the Luke and Lorelai sections.

Temple7

Temple7

Posted Apr 12, 2005 @ 11:15 PM

From TVGuide for "But I'm A Gilmore"

Rory forces Logan to make a decision about their relationship; Lorelai needs to find a substitute cook when a pregnant Sookie is ordered to stay in bed; and Paris uses her nanny (Soledad St. Clair) to care for a sick Doyle

Oh, and the links with the pictures (thanks Kay) can be found here

prettyinpink68

prettyinpink68

Fanatic

Posted Apr 16, 2005 @ 10:22 AM

EPISODE 22- For the first time in their lives, a wall is created between Lorelai and Rory when Rory ignores her mother's wishes and turns to Richard and Emily for advice.

Kay28

Kay28

Posted Apr 17, 2005 @ 10:51 PM

520 - How Many Kropogs To Cape Cod?

Wanting to make a good impression on Logan's (Matt Czuchry) powerful father, Mitchum Huntzberger (guest star Gregg Henry), Rory (Alexis Bledel) learns everything she can about him before starting work as an intern at one of his newspapers. When Lorelai (Lauren Graham) learns that Emily (Kelly Bishop) and Richard (Edward Herrmann) have invited Logan to Friday night dinner, she ends her boycott of family gatherings in order to get to know Logan better. During the evening, Emily and Richard fawn over Logan, but Lorelai sees a side of him that causes her to worry about Rory's involvement with the Huntzberger family. Meanwhile, Lorelai gets an interesting job offer, and Luke (Scott Patterson) tries to talk Taylor (Michael Winters) into closing the Stars Hollow museum.
Melissa McCarthy and Liza Weil also star. The episode was written by Bill Prady & Rebecca Rand Kirshner and directed by Jamie Babbit.

Temple7

Temple7

Posted Apr 18, 2005 @ 4:03 PM

Thought this would have been brought over here by now, but credit n6730 at FF.

Finale title:
A house is not a home

Also: ..."there are some twists that you will not see coming, 2 in particular, and I think you will end the season feeling happy but also shocked!"

They also confirmed that this refers to Luke and Lorelai as well as Rory and Lorelai, and both will be shocking but only one will be happy. That's all for now.

bitterpill

bitterpill

Fanatic

Posted Apr 19, 2005 @ 11:14 AM

Kristin's chat

From Ariel_Bailey: On Gilmore Girls, will Luke and Lorelai marry?
Not this season. Luke is going to be exhibiting some very un-Luke-like behavior in the next few weeks (could he be Ekul from an alternate universe?), planning for his future with Lorelai as if his biological clock were about to explode! Don't count on Lorelai being eager to follow his lead. It's more likely he's going to freak her out and she's going to pull away.

LilaFowler

LilaFowler

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 19, 2005 @ 2:00 PM

From USATODAY:

The Gilmore Girls (WB, Tuesday, 8 ET/PT) are back with more romantic problems. Rory, Paris and Lane are all having boyfriend trouble — though Lane's may be self-invented, because she thinks her band-boy is having an affair with guest star Carole King. On the male front, Dean offers this whiny advice to Luke on dating a Gilmore: "They want more than this, and all you are is this." When he gets older, he'll realize that's pretty much what everyone wants from everyone.

Temple7

Temple7

Posted Apr 20, 2005 @ 2:08 PM

From the Futon Critic and posted at FF by jesouhaite47:

LORELAI RESCUES RORY AFTER A RECKLESS NIGHT WITH LOGAN, BUT THE “GILMORE GIRLS” FIND A WALL BETWEEN THEM WHEN RORY REJECTS LORELAI'S ADVICE AND TURNS TO RICHARD AND EMILY FOR SUPPORT 

On Tuesday nights, the GILMORE GIRLS wrap up an exceptional season with both Lorelai (Lauren Graham) and Rory (Alexis Bledel) in turmoil. On May 3, when Rory brings Logan (Matt Czuchry) to dinner at Richard (Edward Hermann) and Emily's (Kelly Bishop) house, Lorelai isn't thrilled with what she sees. Rory's internship at a newspaper owned by Logan's father takes a surprising turn on May 10, and in the season finale on May 17, Rory's decision to ignore Lorelai's advice and turn to her grandparents for support leads to a serious rift between mother and daughter. 

TUESDAY, MAY 10

“GILMORE GIRLS” – (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)
“Blame Booze And Melville” RORY FACES THE REALITIES OF THE WORKING WORLD – Rory (Alexis Bledel) is surprised by the performance review she receives from Logan's (Matt Czuchry) father, Mitchum Huntzberger (guest star Gregg Henry), at the newspaper. Luke's (Scott Patterson) plan to buy the Twickham house is threatened when Kirk (Sean Gunn) makes a competing bid. Lorelai (Lauren Graham) is thrilled when the travel magazine featuring The Dragonfly Inn hits the stands, but worries about Emily's (Kelly Bishop) reaction to the article. 

TUESDAY, MAY 17

SEASON FINALE
“GILMORE GIRLS” – (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)
“A House Is Not A Home” RORY'S DECISION SPARKS A FAMILY CRISIS – Rescuing Rory (Alexis Bledel) after a night of reckless behavior with Logan (Matt Czuchry), Lorelai (Lauren Graham) is shocked to hear her daughter's plans for the future. Lorelai first turns to Richard (Edward Herrmann) and Emily (Kelly Bishop) for help, but soon realizes that Luke (Scott Patterson) is the only person she can trust.

Edited by Temple7, Apr 20, 2005 @ 2:08 PM.