Superman: The Animated Series

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

123 replies to this topic

Scorpiosrule

Scorpiosrule

Stalker

Posted Mar 14, 2012 @ 6:57 AM

On that note I wish they got Michael Ironside back to voice Darkseid(no offense to Andre Brauer).

This. Having Andre as Darkseid was the only downside to this movie. I love Andre, but he just didn't have that menacing quality that Michael Ironside does. Plus, he talked too fast.

Limbonaut

Limbonaut

Stalker

Posted Mar 14, 2012 @ 8:28 AM

They gave Darkseid great lines in the Superman and JL series and Ironside really delivered the hell out of them. The best one from the S:TAS finale

Superman: That's for Dan Turpin!

Darkseid: Who?

Superman: The good man you murdered!

Darkseid: "Had I known one human's death would pain you so, I would have killed more."

Dariendude15

Dariendude15

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 15, 2012 @ 12:05 PM

Well I just saw Doom, and I loved it, but then I'm apparently the only one who really really liked Crisis on Two Earths, so what do I know? Slight spoiler, it doesn't involve Lex, but it does involve a great set of villians just the same.

And hey, what about the animated Wonder Woman film? It was so damn good in my opinion it should have been live action instead of that lame-ass Green Latern movie.

Also, major love for Superman TAS. Like I've stated before--All kinds of awesome. I'd say they don't make em like that anymore, but I'm really digging Young Justice, and I think it lives up to the quality and pedigree of the Bruce Timm & Co universe exeptionally.

Edited by Dariendude15, Mar 15, 2012 @ 12:08 PM.

Lantern7

Lantern7

Stalker

Posted Feb 19, 2013 @ 12:22 AM

I know that I'm late for this specific party, but I was wondering who else saw Superman Vs. The Elite. I finally got around to seeing it tonight. I read the source material in Action Comics #775, and Joe Kelly did a good job adapting it into 70 minutes of animation.